Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (172738 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
wild child: highest level of education...i only have my ssce result and am in my final year...what should i pick? high school with degree or high school no degree...some pls help

Going from what I gathered from the 2013 forum dey said educational level if you are yet to complete your B'Sc wld be high school no degree which means you finished frm high school but you don't have a B'Sc that's what I gathered ooo pls correct me if I'm wrong....... Either way na selection process matter God'll see my application thru...... Nd urs too if you believe it say Amen!

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by obamaobama: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
drumma:

Going from what I gathered from the 2013 forum dey said educational level if you are yet to complete your B'Sc wld be high school no degree which means you finished frm high school but you don't have a B'Sc that's what I gathered ooo pls correct me if I'm wrong....... Either way na selection process matter God'll see my application thru...... Nd urs too if you believe it say Amen!
YOU ARE CORRECT CLAP 4 URSELF.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
obamaobama: YOU ARE CORRECT CLAP 4 URSELF.
Thanks jare @obama cos I don't begin wonder so try I started doing some Google research immediately but for some doubting thomase' lemme seal it up with this question...... Is ur waec certificate classified as a degree? I meaning do you earn degrees in high school...... I think that shld pretty much answer that educational level question for pending applicants...... Still correct me if I'm wrong ooo nairaland is my university ooo nd i dont foresee any graduation soon.....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Leorichy: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Us on mah mind!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
drumma:
Thanks jare @obama cos I don't begin wonder so try I started doing some Google research immediately but for some doubting thomase' lemme seal it up with this question...... Is ur waec certificate classified as a degree? I meaning do you earn degrees in high school...... I think that shld pretty much answer that educational level question for pending applicants...... Still correct me if I'm wrong ooo nairaland is my university ooo nd i dont foresee any graduation soon.....
@drumma@obama; pls dnt be confused, its high school WITH degree for O'level holder. There's a provision for Bsc wit degree there. If you choose WITHOUT degree dat mins u ar fillin in under work experience. Pls read dis from d site :You must have a minimum of a high school diploma reflecting the completion of a full course of study (vocation schools or equivalency degrees are not acceptable) or be a skilled worker in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to qualify (visit http://online.onetcenter.org/ {this link will open in a new window} to see if your occupation qualifies) for a Diversity Visa......since d criteria for dv is either O'level or Work experience therefore, a high school diploma reflectin the completion of a full course of study is ur o'level... While dat witout degree is witout o'level. Der's provision for Bsc, Masters and all oda in d form. Pls n pls take note!!! Thanks !!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by wildchild1: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2012
packaging: @drumma@obama; pls dnt be confused, its high school WITH degree for O'level holder. There's a provision for Bsc wit degree there. If you choose WITHOUT degree dat mins u ar fillin in under work experience. Pls read dis from d site :You must have a minimum of a high school diploma reflecting the completion of a full course of study (vocation schools or equivalency degrees are not acceptable) or be a skilled worker in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to qualify (visit http://online.onetcenter.org/ {this link will open in a new window} to see if your occupation qualifies) for a Diversity Visa......since d criteria for dv is either O'level or Work experience therefore, a high school diploma reflectin the completion of a full course of study is ur o'level... While dat witout degree is witout o'level. Der's provision for Bsc, Masters and all oda in d form. Pls n pls take note!!! Thanks !!!
. Ezali my mind
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 03, 2012
femijck: that was d problem wit mine too ...but i edited it ni o to cut d shadow away
its does mattershebi it wasnt listed in d dv instruction.everything na Grace.do ur follow up.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by san001: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2012
I'm trying to register for my DV 2014 myself, and I want to ask the house if it matters whether one use one's postal address or home address. Because I could recall the lady that assisted me for the last yr...advised I use postal address, as it is what they prefer.

Pls advise.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by bayulll01(m): 3:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Guys can I register using mobile phone tanx
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 5:02am On Oct 03, 2012
san001: I'm trying to register for my DV 2014 myself, and I want to ask the house if it matters whether one use one's postal address or home address. Because I could recall the lady that assisted me for the last yr...advised I use postal address, as it is what they prefer.

Pls advise.
use P.O:Box
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Suchie(m): 5:14am On Oct 03, 2012
eyenCalabar:

Am not quite satisfied with that answer bro. Atleast there are past winners in the house, they should tell me nah. I just like planning my things ahead of time.
Am a DV winner 2007.....it's better yu apply first,then win,go 4 yur interview get yur visa..come back n ask this question.thanks
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Suchie(m): 5:22am On Oct 03, 2012
drumma: and there you go people finished my own application in 6mins....... IN GOD I TRUST
Applicant Entry Systemv10.00.00
Help
|
ELECTRONIC DIVERSITY VISA ENTRY FORM OMB Control Number: 1405-0153
Form: DS-5501
Expires: 07/31/2013
Estimated Burden: 30 minutes
Submission Confirmation: Entry Received

Success!

Your entry for the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery program was received on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 10:06:25 AM EST. Please do NOT close this window until you have printed this confirmation page or made a record of your Confirmation Number.

Entrant Name: AFOLABI, OLUSEYI OYEYEMI
Confirmation Number: 20141EM28Q8TXXXX
Year of Birth: 1985
Digital Signature: 66FB8616C444982A96D50C968212A06D4138F305
Thank you for your entry for the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery.

Please either print this page or make a record of the confirmation number before closing this window. You will not be able to retrieve this number after you close this window.

You must retain your confirmation number in order to check your entry status via http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ between May 1, 2013 and September 30, 2014 to determine whether your entry was selected for further processing in the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery. You will be REQUIRED to enter your confirmation number in combination with other personal information in order to check on your entry status.

Selectees will not receive selectee notifications or letters by regular postal mail from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC).

Do not submit additional Entry Forms with this person as the Primary Entrant! Multiple entries will disqualify the Entrant from participation in the 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery.

PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT: Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 30 minutes per response, including time required for searching existing data sources, gathering the necessary documentation, providing the information and/or documents required, and reviewing the final collection. You do not have to supply this information unless this collection displays a currently valid OMB control number. If you have comments on the accuracy of this burden estimate and/or recommendations for reducing it, please send them to: A/GIS/DIR, Room 2400 SA-22, U.S. Department of State, Washington, DC 20522-2202.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court. PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the facts you provide on this form primarily to determine your classification and eligibility for a U.S. immigrant visa. Individuals who fail to submit this form or who do not provide all the requested information may be denied a U.S. immigrant visa. Although furnishing this information is voluntary, failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the processing of your case. ROUTINE USES: If you are issued an immigrant visa and are subsequently admitted to the United States as an immigrant, the Department of Homeland Security will use the information on this form to issue you a Permanent Resident Card, and, if you so indicate, the Social Security Administration will use the information to issue a social security number. The information provided may also be released to federal agencies for law enforcement, counterterrorism and homeland security purposes; to Congress and courts within their sphere of jurisdiction; and to other federal agencies who may need the information to administer or enforce U.S. laws.
Consular Affairs Main Page | Welcome Page | Top of Page

This site is managed by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
Do yu have to post this here,it's nt right to do so..cos this should be a private document..pls delete it....thanks
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2012
Suchie:
Do yu have to post this here,it's nt right to do so..cos this should be a private document..pls delete it....thanks
even if he decides to pull it down or not, its means notin to anyone here cos der'r hidden nos in his confirmation nos. Thanks !!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2012
Suchie:
There's nothing private with this my sister the only private thing here is the CN which has been edited,. Besides all other info aren't real..... Maybe you need to direct your focus on helping us clear the issue of high educational level attained since you're a past winner..... Thanks sis
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2012
packaging: even if he decides to pull it down or not, its means notin to anyone here cos der'r hidden nos in his confirmation nos. Thanks !!!
@packaging thanks bro you got my back always..... What's the status with that crazy educational level this oyinbo people just wan spoil people head..... What my small research last nyt,. It seems to me that people all over the world have the same problem as we with the high school degree or no degree issue...... Anyway na may 1st go judge...... GOD WITH US
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Pelumiv(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2012
Go people and claim your visa...............lol
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2012
Pelumiv: Go people and claim your visa...............lol

Lol you for wait make result come out first now...
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by bayulll01(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2012
drumma:

Lol you for wait make result come out first now...
can i register with my phone i beg na village i dey for here o,nysc not nice at all
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2012
bayulll01:
can i register with my phone i beg na village i dey for here o,nysc not nice at all
not advisable bro! Wud advice u get sum1 u can trust to help u out using computa. Thanks !!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Bosman84: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2012
Pls,under which educational level can i place sum1 wit NCE certificate?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by bayulll01(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2012
packaging: not advisable bro! Wud advice u get sum1 u can trust to help u out using computa. Thanks !!!
tanks,who to cal now oh gwash
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by bayulll01(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2012
packaging: not advisable bro! Wud advice u get sum1 u can trust to help u out using computa. Thanks !!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Bosman84: Pls,under which educational level can i place sum1 wit NCE certificate?
@Bosman84 here are the options u haf on d form: Primary school only-------University Degree
----------High School, no degree-----Some Graduate Level Courses-------
High School degree-------Master's Degree
Vocational School----------Some Doctorate Level Courses---------
Some University Courses-Doctorate Degree....... But for ur case am assumin (75%) its gona " some graduate level course" pls seek oda forumites idea b4 proceedin.........thanks !!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by zubbainno123: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2012
please can anyone help me here.............after selecting the 600x6000 pixels size, the photo manager always give me a diffrent size i.e 600x541
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2012
bayulll01:
i just got to work and i can help you out if you provide me with info you need plus your passport and also call me when filling it for you but on one condition that you tell every one here when i send you your confirmation page.... shikena
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2012
zubbainno123: please can anyone help me here.............after selecting the 600x6000 pixels size, the photo manager always give me a diffrent size i.e 600x541
what are you using to edit it? its equivalent to 600x600 no need for worries... proceed to validate on photo page....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2012
Bosman84: Pls,under which educational level can i place sum1 wit NCE certificate?
uncle miii please forget that NCE thing if its going by what i read in the instructions, i'll say you should just use your high school no degree or high school degree option.... NCE, they said is not recognized....is any body a witness
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ebykings(f): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=seir405]
take d picture to a system right click on it go to open with on the options click on picture manager
Wen u get dere u will see edit picture on the top click on it n go to resize put in d pixel u want. If u don't have access to a system send d pic to me will help u out wit it my e.mail addy seir405@yahoo.com[/quote

Nice one thanks
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Waec,neco,nabteb=high school dipoma/degree
ND,Nce=Associate degree
bsc,btech,Hnd,ba..=college/university degree
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ebykings(f): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2012
brightmon:
Waec,neco,nabteb=high school dipoma/degree
ND,Nce=Associate degree
bsc,btech,Hnd,ba..=college/university degree

Thanks
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Bakorede(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2012
Will d registration run for 24/day until it closes?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by drumma(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2012
Bakorede: Will d registration run for 24/day until it closes?
24/7 round the clock bro.... till 03 NOV.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.