Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1785398 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by AlabaBoss: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
What is happening here? grin grin

Chino, did you just say you have been to Canada? shocked shocked ehnnn and other European countries?? shooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway i am enjoying the discussion cheesy cheesy

Anambra adigo mma ee cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Already you are a b@stard born to a mad woman. Your life is pure meaningless because you amount to nothing at 45 you are still roaming the streets unmarried without future either. Your mother was r@ped by arm robbers to give birth to you. At my level I visit abroad with my family whenever I deem it necessary. This Fall we will be in Dubai for vacation and trust me to bring pictures. I am not a local jobless champion like you. You think everybody is 'ogwu aja' like you. B@stard..

Ikengawo: Chino had your father known his son would be an internet addicted 30something year old waste product he wouldn't have r'aped your mother. Do and reapply for Canadian visa and let everyone rest abeg.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
chy101: You are a jobless broke as5 clown. I am not boasting but what I have achieved as a person you can only imagine it in your life. I have not only been to Canada but have also traveled to at least 5 other European countries with my family. You are a disgrace to your family to remain unmarried without responsible life at your old age. you should be ashamed of yourself. Idio.tic b@stard.

I am an Igbo defender when it matters but when a fellow Igbos talks rubbish I will respond in the like terms.

LOOOL Then how come you couldn't stay hahahahah jacka'ss. Illegal immigrant
LOL at unmarried, I'm 24 you goat, how about yourself? LOL post your age
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
AlabaBoss: What is happening here? grin grin

Chino, did you just say you have been to Canada? shocked shocked ehnnn and other European countries?? shooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway i am enjoying the discussion cheesy cheesy

Anambra adigo mma ee cool cool
LOOOLL Ask him what the national currency in Canada is

Chino what does Canada look like? What type of food did you eat in Canada? Akpu and draw soup? Fool. Ask him if he has a family talkless of if this alleged family traveled to '5 european countries'

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Jobless fool. You think I don't have your pictures already Justin? cheesy cheesy

Keep fooling yourself, your pictures we saw gave you away as a suffering man at the age of over 40..

Keep talking until I use your pix to decorate this thread now now.. grin grin

Ikengawo:

LOOOL Then how come you couldn't stay hahahahah jacka'ss. Illegal immigrant
LOL at unmarried, I'm 24 you goat, how about yourself? LOL post your age
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
LEGACY ETERNAL

The monument of His Royal Highness, Chief Dr. Edward Nnaji. Odezuluigbo II of Enugu state.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by AlabaBoss: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ikengawo: Chino had your father known his son would be an internet addicted 30something year old waste product he wouldn't have r'aped your mother. Do and reapply for Canadian visa and let everyone rest abeg.

I have all his Canadian application denial in my possession

I am appalled he is claiming to have visited Canada embarassed

Glad you are now realizing that he is an enemy to us Igbos cool

Anambra adigo mma cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
chy101: Jobless fool. You think I don't have your pictures already Justin? cheesy cheesy

Keep fooling yourself, your pictures we saw gave you away as a suffering man at the age of over 40..

Keep talking until I use your pix to decorate this thread now now.. grin grin

JUSTIN? hhahhahhahhaaa If it wasn't for fear of ebola your 'father' would have rape'd your juicy illiterate mother again and produced another he-goat like yourself
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
chy101: What is this one yapping?

Anambra has the best road network traversing all corners of the state and not just the urban centers. Anambra has the best health and educational facilities east of the Niger. I am not here to boast but am responding to your most silly assertions. Anambra has the highest population in the SE that is enough to answer your question on where people wants to live and earn their living. Even some housing stock in some rural areas of Anambra beats what one can find in some choice areas of Enugu urban not to talk of major urban centers. Anambra by the virtue of Onitsha is the only cosmopolitan state east of Niger. Okada is fast disappearing in Anambra as Keke is fast taking its place. Anambra is building 3 malls and 2 five star hotels, its a feat that no state around has achieved.

Anambra has some of the best infrastructural developments around. You need to travel beyond the major cities to better appreciate how the infrastructures are spread. Unlike Enugu state where infrastructures are only centered on urban center..just travel few meters outside Enugu urban then you will weep for Enugu state.

I was in Enugu recently and I took some pictures, I will not want to spoil this thread with those pictures though. You can never compare Sullivan to Obi, because Obi beats Sullivan hands down when it comes to overall development: education, health, infrastructure, security, industrialization etc.

Enugu has not grown beyond the present enugu urban since its creation despite being the former eastern capital. Nsukka which is supposed to be the 2nd town is grossly messed. I still wonder what people are praising Sullivan for, because he only resurfaced exiting roads and it is only within the single urban center. I will post the pictures I took in the Enugu to prove my point. I was at the Garriki then to Agbani road and parts of GRA, the roads are already giving way due to substandard construction. I saw the shabby stuff he was building as a state secretariat, even the one in Anambra beats it 1000x hands down.

In my assessment I will score Sullivan 4% because he only attended to urban roads. He scored zero on the following areas: rural devt, education, health, industrialization, job creation. etc. Enugu is just NL hype, don't make me post the pictures I took few days ago in Enugu. I was most disappointed when I got into enugu as everywhere was red due to the soil and damaged roads. Even the roads he constructed 2 years ago are already spoiling.

[s][/s]

The road from Enugu to Opi Nsukka is not urban road. The road from Akegbe Ugwu to Ihe, about 50km is not urban road. The road from Ozalla to Udi is not urban road. The road that traversed Orji River and stopped at the boundary between Enugu and Anambra is not urban road. There are so many that I cannot remember. If i were in Enugu I would have taken my time to take the pictures of all the rural roads done under Sullivan, so you can see. In this thread there is no propanda of any sought. It is just an insult to compare Sullivan with Peter Obi. How many private businesses has Sullivan since he became governor. Please name one. I am a million percent sure u do not know what you are saying. Don't forget that before Sullivan came into office, 80% of the roads in Enugu town were in bad condition. Sullivan did not just repair those roads but made some dual carriageway. I have always tried to avoid comparing one Igbo state with the other because such comparison does not edify anyone, it only brings discord. Please do not compare Sullivan and Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by AlabaBoss: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ikengawo:
LOOOLL Ask him what the national currency in Canada is

Chino what does Canada look like? What type of food did you eat in Canada? Akpu and draw soup? Fool. Ask him if he has a family talkless of if this alleged family traveled to '5 european countries'

Hahahahaha

You are on point brother. He dare not say to me that he has ever been to Canada in his life. Can you see the way he is talking about Dubai? A place where anyone can visit if they have 10000 naira. His wife's family sustain him, he is a disgrace to all MEN.

Just wait till he goes on Facebook and gets someone's profile pics to misrepresent you.

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Justin Ifeanyi talk again now and let me expose you now.. broke as5grin grin

Ikengawo:
JUSTIN? hhahhahhahhaaa If it wasn't for fear of ebola your 'father' would have rape'd your juicy illiterate mother again and produced another he-goat like yourself
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
spyder880: LEGACY ETERNAL

The monument of His Royal Highness, Chief Dr. Edward Nnaji. Odezuluigbo II of Enugu state.

Please how come Igwe Edward Nnaji is wearing hausa babanriga?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Odinma a.k.a Alababoss..its one by one, already your HIV status is still a cause for concern for you. Your picture is a pure testimony to your HIV status. I will face you when I am done here.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sullivan is a mega failure when it comes to governance. I score him 4/10. The same Enugu I visited few days ago is not what I thought. NL selected pix can mislead people a lot.

biafrandream:

The road from Enugu to Opi Nsukka is not urban road. The road from Akegbe Ugwu to Ihe, about 50km is not urban road. The road from Ozalla to Udi is not urban road. The road that traversed Orji River and stopped at the boundary between Enugu and Anambra is not urban road. There are so many that I cannot remember. If i were in Enugu I would have taken my time to take the pictures of all the rural roads done under Sullivan, so you can see. In this thread there is no propanda of any sought. It is just an insult to compare Sullivan with Peter Obi. How many private businesses has Sullivan since he became governor. Please name one. I am a million percent sure u do not know what you are saying. Don't forget that before Sullivan came into office, 80% of the roads in Enugu town were in bad condition. Sullivan did not just repair those roads but made some dual carriageway. I have always tried to avoid comparing one Igbo state with the other because such comparison does not edify anyone, it only brings discord. Please do not compare Sullivan and Peter Obi.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by AlabaBoss: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
chy101: Odinma a.k.a Alababoss..its one by one, already your HIV status is still a cause for concern for you. I will face you when I am done here.. cheesy

You too yarn Chinonso Dike. All this mouth wey you dey make go kill you grin grin

Yeribas destroyed u last week now our fellow Igbos now see the sc.um you are. At your age, you don turn Onye foto dey snap pics up and down. The most surprising part is for you to start claiming that u have been to Canada grin grin grin Anu Ofia

The hiv patient is your brother shizzle that yeribas exposed. I have one question for you. How do you live with yourself if your in laws have to provide food for you? You are a disgrace Chinonso embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
As far as am concerned you are not living. Just a waste of space. Your mad dirty who.re mother will soon be r@ped again by arm robbers to give birth to another monkey like you.. cheesy

Ikengawo:
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Odinma a.k.a alabboss just take a look at your nose? Why not find something to do to your nose at least instead of coming here to yap rubbsh? I am sure that your parents must have disowned you by now..grin grin grin grin

AlabaBoss:

You too yarn Chinonso Dike. All this mouth wey you dey make go kill you grin grin

Yeribas destroyed u last week now our fellow Igbos now see the sc.um you are. At your age, you don turn Onye foto dey snap pics up and down. The most surprising part is for you to start claiming that u have been to Canada grin grin grin Anu Ofia

The hiv patient is your brother shizzle that yeribas exposed. I have one question for you. How do you live with yourself if your in laws have to provide food for you? You are a disgrace Chinonso embarassed

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Johnolis(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls my good people,lets not wash our linens in public....chino abeg,take am easy.i suggest that we stop bashing ourselves in public for the good of this thread...i also suggest that we anambrarians open our own thread and not derail this marvelous thread by oga spyder....ndi igbo ekenekwa m unu.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Odinma AKA Alababoss, your HIV status is very clear from this picture.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Justin Ifeanyi a.k.a Ikengawo brace up for your own pictures.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
[size=15pt]OMG!!!
Three pages of fight

Biko, i take God beg una stop.
let us respect this thread that many of us log into NL because of it.

Biko, umunnem, let us not succumb to the disease of NL, where cowardly people take joy in hiding behind their keyboard to write negatively and incite destruction of what they cannot even build.
Biko nu! Ozugo!
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
cjrane: [size=15pt]OMG!!!
Three pages of fight

Biko, i take God beg una stop.
let us respect this thread that many of us log into NL because of it.

Biko, umunnem, let us not succumb to the disease of NL, where people take joy in writing negatively to destroy what they cannot even build.
Biko nu! Ozugo!
[/size]

no problem. Let us continue with this great thread. Chino needs to be ban again so that he'll have time to focus on his Canadian aspirations

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
I am not a troublemaker. Just flip back and see how we got here..

I am ready to give this thread a treat it deserves since the discussant cannot mind the subject of discuss..

Johnolis: Pls my good people,lets not wash our linens in public....chino abeg,take am easy.i suggest that we stop bashing ourselves in public for the good of this thread...i also suggest that we anambrarians open our own thread and not derail this marvelous thread by oga spyder....ndi igbo ekenekwa m unu.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by AlabaBoss: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
chy101: Odinma a.k.a alabboss just take a look at your nose? Why not find something to do to your nose at least instead of coming here to yap rubbsh? I am sure that your parents must have disowned you by now..grin grin grin grin

Bla bla bla grin grin

You took someone else pics off FB and use it to represent your Igwe grin

Na so I big reach for your hand? cheesy

I dey injure you wella, that is why you are confused and disorientated. This is what I do Chino. You are an outcast on NL, 150 monkers will not save you, oneeast1,2,3,4,5. Nollywood1,2,3. Chy101 etc etc. See as a 45 year old man has turned to an slowpoke because he cannot keep up with his own failures in life.

Who cursed you? You don turn to Onye foto plus your driver responsibilities and have to beg your in-laws for your weekly pocket money. Anu Ofia, Onye Nzuzu grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ikengawo I am waiting for you to throw one more jab and your pictures will grace this thread right now.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
I think you know that I have destroyed you as far as NL is concerned. I have exposed your joblessness, exposed your HIV status etc.. grin grin grin grin grin
I have completed messed you up. Your life depicts poverty, suffering, disease etc. You need help because it is very clear that you are cursed with your family.

You need to get a life. I warned you before now. Just take another look at yourself, you should be very ashamed to be here right now.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AlabaBoss:

Bla bla bla grin grin

You took someone else pics off FB and use it to represent your Igwe grin

Na so I big reach for your hand? cheesy

I dey injure you wella, that is why you are confused and disorientated. This is what I do Chino. You are an outcast on NL, 150 monkers will not save you, oneeast1,2,3,4,5. Nollywood1,2,3. Chy101 etc etc. See as a 45 year old man has turned to an slowpoke because he cannot keep up with his own failures in life.

Who cursed you? You don turn to Onye foto plus your driver responsibilities and have to beg your in-laws for your weekly pocket money. Anu Ofia, Onye Nzuzu grin grin

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by AlabaBoss: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
chy101: Odinma AKA Alababoss, your HIV status is very clear from this picture.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy picture you put there will hunt your family till you die a miserable death that you deserve grin grin

I am begging you to continue posting his pictures, because I am now in touch with him and u will hearing shortly from him on NL grin grin grin

All your postings saved for future purposes. Wayo man don meet cunny man grin grin

Anambra adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
chy101: Ikengawo I am waiting for you to throw one more jab and your pictures will grace this thread right now.. grin grin grin grin grin

I just made an entire thread about your failure in life, go and post my pictures in there so that we can celebrate the beauty and success of Enugu here

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by HappyJoe: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Spyder:

Please how is the new international airport terminal proceeding?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
You mean your pictures will haunt me.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have been exposed and there is nothing you can do about it. You are HIV positive go and cure yourself first..

You are jobless without house nor family. You have been disowned by your parents teh teh.. grin

I hope you have eaten something today?

You will die miserably for having the gut to deny yourself..

AlabaBoss:

The guy picture you put there will hunt your family till you die a miserable death that you deserve grin grin

I am begging you to continue posting his pictures, because I am now in touch with him and u will hearing shortly from him on NL grin grin grin

All your postings saved for future purposes. Wayo man don meet cunny man grin grin

Anambra adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chy101: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
You are already begging for help. I will skin you alive here and now.. grin grin grin grin

chyno123: cc

anag090
1reborn
ilugunboy
berem
barcanista

pls what is happening here?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.