Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1783088 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by jazzydee: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kasyn:
sir,we don't need people like you in enugu! No one noticed you when you were in enugu(am sure),which village are you from,if i may ask? Probably abakiliki.....you just tried to rubbish and taint the image of a beautiful city blessed by nature,which men like you have laboured and are still labouring to make it a better place....you,yes you what have you contributed to the development of enugu? If you don't like enugu,then keep it to yourself and don't just come here and spew thrash! Is your abakiliki even better than enugu? Who knows abakiliki?
Please sir,never visit enugu again not to talk of residing here,ok?!
Like the president of zimbabwe once said to the u.k prime minister tony blair,-"keep your u.k and let me keep my zimbabwe"
keep your abakiliki(or wherever you come from) and let me keep my enugu!
I'm proudly from the pride of the East(ENUGU)
you can hate me all you want it doesn't change the veracity of my observation. Enugu can better.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
jazzydee:
you can hate me all you want it doesn't change the veracity of my observation. Enugu can better.
sir,i'm sure in your village every farmland is paved! I don't in anyway hate you,man! I'm just upset with that post of yours....where are you from?

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kasyn:
sir,i'm sure in your village every farmland is paved! I don't in anyway hate you,man! I'm just upset with that post of yours....where are you from?

"Red" Soil around a power plant under construction and a new housing (subdivision) estate in Augusta, Georgia, USA.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
"Red" Soil around Mall and road construction area in Shreveport, Louisiana, USA
Last Picture "Red" soil around a newly completed LSU building in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
cjrane:

Soil around a plant under construction in Augusta, Georgia, USA.
thats is it,man! I couldn't understand the nigga,pave this,pave that.......and i asked him,if his farmland in his village was paved or being paved! People sha..

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
"Red" soil in Vicksburg, Mississippi, USA.

I don't want to post more useless pictures in this thread.
Please can those who have never been outside their village sit down?
Please,Tell me that Abuja (Which also has "Red soil" ) is better than any of these American states with red soil color!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
"Red" Soil color in construction sites in the cities of Natal,Salvador and Brasilia all in Brazil!

Perhaps Nigeria cleaner or better than anywhere in Brazil because they have "Red soil" in Brazil ?
Perhaps Ogbomoso with "white soil" is better and cleaner than Brazil grin
Speaking and arguing blindly around an irrelevant point out of ignorance is indeed blissful.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hahaha u guys should chilax for the guy. He has made his observation and we should just take note because truth be told there is a lot to be done.
I know how very very reddish Enugu used to be but its not even half as much as it used to be.

Meanwhile there are these beautiful pine-like trees on the express from ninth mile heading into Enugu town. Or the xmas -like tress in Ama breweries.

If these two tress can be planted on major roads then red dust will be reduced.

Will get the pics later

Enugu amaka trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by jazzydee: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Talk about and ostrich burying its head in the sand to avoid facing the problem that stare him in the face! A few pictures of construction sites in Southern US that you guys have posted, does not justify the red dust dirt all over Enugu, I challenge you all to post pictures of the finished construction sites in those images and then you will all understand what is wrong with Enugu.

Being emotional and flying off the handle will not solve the red dust menace in Enugu, Learning what other climes with red earth have done with their situation to keep their usable space clean and liveable will help Enugu, I dont expect @cjrane,Kasyn to understand, you guys are leaving in denial, am glad that a few logical people get my point.

Now here is what the plant in Augusta looks like After construction, notice the landscaping and paving? Some of you guys can keep living in denial. But those who are not afraid to face reality about Enugu and can handle constructive criticism get my point, Adios Amigos.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAdeoye: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
cjrane:
soil in Vicksburg, Mississippi, USA.

I don't want to post more useless pictures in this thread.
Please can those who have never been outside their village sit down?
Please,Tell me that Abuja is better than any of these American states with red soil color!

I know for sure that Mississippi and Alabama have red soil because I lived in the suburb of Jackson for so many years and the parks soil looked like my village soil. Yet Jackson with all its red soil cannot be compared with any city in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 6:00am On Nov 05, 2014
jazzydee:
Talk about and ostrich burying its head in the sand to avoid facing the problem that stare him in the face! A few pictures of construction sites in Southern US that you guys have posted, does not justify the red dust dirt all over Enugu, I challenge you all to post pictures of the finished construction sites in those images and then you will all understand what is wrong with Enugu.

Being emotional and flying off the handle will not solve the red dust menace in Enugu, Learning what other climes with red earth have done with their situation to keep their usable space clean and liveable will help Enugu, I dont expect @cjrane,Kasyn to understand, you guys are leaving in denial, am glad that a few logical people get my point.

Now here is what the plant in Augusta looks like After construction, notice the landscaping and paving? Some of you guys can keep living in denial. But those who are not afraid to face reality about Enugu and can handle constructive criticism get my point, Adios Amigos.
i ask again,where are you from? Its obvious that you are not happy with the level of development enugu(enugu state) has achieved.........most roads in enugu city are all in good condition and are well maintained(same goes with the whole state).........you talk as if,enugu having red earth is something so bad or is red earth now deadly as the ebola virus?
Mister,what exactly do you mean? That we should pave all the land in enugu state to avoid seeing the red earth or what?
Answer my first question.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spodathug: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
i ask again,where are you from? Its obvious that you are not happy with the level of development enugu(enugu state) has achieved.........most roads in enugu city are all in good condition and are well maintained(same goes with the whole state).........you talk as if,enugu having red earth is something so bad or is red earth now deadly as the ebola virus?
Mister,what exactly do you mean? That we should pave all the land in enugu state to avoid seeing the red earth or what?
Answer my first question.
don't you have common sense? Or you are extremely dumb to grasp this brother's point? Use your Head before someone else uses it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2014
spodathug:
don't you have common sense? Or you are extremely dumb to grasp this brother's point? Use your Head before someone else uses it for you.
what point? Paving the hairs on my head? Lol.......since he's anti-red earth,i have already adviced him not to visit enugu again..simple! And you?.....i think i don't have time for you

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
what point? Paving the hairs on my head? Lol.......since he's anti-red earth,i have already adviced him not to visit enugu again..simple! And you?.....i think i don't have time for you

You are really taking it personal. If you ask me, Enugu and abakiliki are the same soil type.
The legendary story is actually that while going to abakiliki, you take two clothes, so that you can change while coming back that same day, but since the nigger turned it the other way round, no qualms.
Let's not waste saliva on these kind of things abeg

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You are really taking it personal. If you ask me, Enugu and abakiliki are the same soil type.
The legendary story is actually that while going to abakiliki, you take two clothes, so that you can change while coming back that same day, but since the nigger turned it the other way round, no qualms.

That legendary dust story must be many years ago, because I have been to Abakaliki like 7 times this year and came back to Enugu clean to attend meetings. How someone will use that happening of many years to want to paint Enugu of 2014 smacks of wanting to grasp at just any negative reason to run down an entire state. That was even why I responded yesterday.

While traveling to some villages without tarred roads, including my own village, you will be afflicted by heavy clouds of dust, not red dust, any dust to match the colour of the sand, but who cares, we should be talking of doing roads here, not paving everywhere in Enugu state. Where in Nigeria is 100% paved? While there might be some little truths in what he said at first, his method of delivery was poor, almost like discouraging people from going to Enugu, and his continued efforts to rub it in? Some people get time sha.

What matters to me is that we are improving slowly, everywhere may not be excellent, but the state is getting better. We pray to improve more in the coming administration. Paving the roads is good, but we cannot pave everywhere, are we trying to hide our soil colour because someone told me its ugly? Has he asked me if I love his own white soil too? I may love the red soil for a reason. Telling me Enugu is ugly because of the red soil is like trying to tell me am ugly just because am black cheesy

More pictures of Enugu state anyone, place is getting boring without pictures, been a little busy of late. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I like responding to you because i think you always speak from your heart without malicious hidden agenda of hatred the others have for SE and hiding under the guise of "red sand" to express their hatred and jealousy.

I did visit a city called Savannah in Georgia,USA last year. My younger sister living there made the exact statement that "if this beautiful city didn't have grass and trees all over, it would have been another Abakaliki" Yet the city is so so beautiful, you have to see it for yourself! Needless to say Atlanta itself have "red soil" too grin grin grin

I remember in the early 1990s, going to AI (Abakaliki to buy yams and rice, if you took okada to the rice mills, you were covered in brown dust because none of the streets were tarred then. Go to Abakaliki now, and tell me if you will have a speck of dust, All the streets have been tarred!!!

Nnewi and Uyo also had problems with dust in the 1990s as was with Abuja!
All these Nigerian cities have vastly improved since then! Now, for someone to strangely cling to that image and continue posting as if red soil were some type of disaster or ebola!
Abagworo even posted somewhere that "Red soil" isn't something to be toyed with" As if it were some poisonous nuclear waste associated with the color of the soil in SE Nigeria! That is the primary reason i posted the pictures of leading cities in the world with "Red" soil. There is nothing wrong with the soil color so long as you grass open spaces as they do in America and other advanced countries with "Red soil"

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
spyder880:

That legendary dust story must be many years ago, because I have been to Abakaliki like 7 times this year and came back to Enugu clean to attend meetings. How someone will use that happening of many years to want to paint Enugu of 2014 smacks of wanting to grasp at just any negative reason to run down an entire state. That was even why I responded yesterday.

While traveling to some villages without tarred roads, including my own village, you will be afflicted by heavy clouds of dust, not red dust, any dust to match the colour of the sand, but who cares, we should be talking of doing roads here, not paving everywhere in Enugu state. Where in Nigeria is 100% paved? While there might be some little truths in what he said at first, his method of delivery was poor, almost like discouraging people from going to Enugu, and his continued efforts to rub it in? Some people get time sha.

What matters to me is that we are improving slowly, everywhere may not be excellent, but the state is getting better. We pray to improve more in the coming administration. Paving the roads is good, but we cannot pave everywhere, are we trying to hide our soil colour because someone told me its ugly? Has he asked me if I love his own white soil too? I may love the red soil for a reason. Telling me Enugu is ugly because of the red soil is like trying to tell me am ugly just because am black cheesy

More pictures of Enugu state anyone, place is getting boring without pictures, been a little busy of late. cheesy

I get you
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
cjrane:

I like responding to you because i think you always speak from your heart without malicious hidden agenda of hatred the others have for SE and hiding under the guise of "red sand" to express their hatred and jealousy.

I did visit a city called Savannah in Georgia,USA last year. My younger sister living there made the exact statement that "if this beautiful city didn't have grass and trees all over, it would have been another Abakaliki" Yet the city is so beautiful, you have to see it for yourself!

I remember in the early 1990s, going to AI (Abakaliki to buy yams and rice, if you took okada to the rice mills, you were covered in brown dust because none of the streets were tarred then. Go to Abakaliki now, and tell me if you will have a speck of dust, All the streets have been tarred!!!

All these Nigerian cities have vastly improved since then! Now, for someone to strangely cling to that image and continue posting as if red soil were some type of disaster or ebola!
Abagworo even posted somewhere that "Red soil" isn't something to be toyed with" As if it were some poisonous nuclear waste associated with the color of the soil in SE Nigeria! That is the primary reason i posted the pictures of leading cities in the world with "Red" soil. There is nothing wrong with the soil color so long as you grass open spaces as they do in America and other advanced countries with "Red soil"

I feel so too.
All those were old stories, that's why I called them legendary
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

my chief on nairaland has spoken.......i hereby,rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by jazzydee: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
cjrane:

I did visit a city called Savannah in Georgia,USA last year. My younger sister living there made the exact statement that "if this beautiful city didn't have grass and trees all over, it would have been another Abakaliki" Yet the city is so so beautiful, you have to see it for yourself! Needless to say Atlanta itself have "red soil" too grin grin grin

You Are intellectually dishonest on page 282 of this thread you posted images of streets lined with palms and street light that a quick google image search reveals its origin from Kigali Rwanda and the water fountain round About is in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Who are you trying to decieve by passing those images as if these places are in enugu?

On the issue of the red dust menace in Enugu an your lies about how it has improved, All the pictures of enugu on this thread is the evidence so i dont need to belabor the issue, as one scrolls down this thread they see the menace of red dust in enugu live in all the true images of enugu.
Wake up and smell the coffee, and stop decieving yourself. Truth is sacrosanct.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
jazzydee:
The red earth in enugu spoils it for me. The red earth make Enugu look dirty. I remember driving from Abakiliki to enugu and when i got there i was completly brown from all the dust i had to shower again and change my clothes before going for my appointment. that was some time ago, but it has colored my image of enugu forever, I hope they have fixed that road.

And from this pictures the red earth is a recurring theme. you never know what that red earth will do to your clothes and car until you experience it.
Am sorry enugu is not an experience i will like to repeat until I hear that they have struck a deal with dangote cement to pave all the street, sidewalks and every exposed red earth in path/roads in Enugu.
I don't think this dude means any harm. People's experiences can be different, All he needs is to reassure him that things have changed and they are still changing. The Abakaliki - Enugu highway you are talking of is a smooth ride now.
The idea of planting trees and lawn will go a long way but the government is not aggressive about it. Individuals input is also needed, as government cannot do lawn in and around your house, tho' government can, with necessary laws, mandate developers to either pave there surroundings with cement/inter lock or do lawn.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Right now at this afternoon, I am supervising a toilet soak away excavation in PH and the soil is red, should I tell the owner that because his soil is red, I will leave because the whole place is dirty? grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
jazzydee:

You Are intellectually dishonest on page 282 of this thread you posted images of streets lined with palms and street light that a quick google image search reveals its origin from Kigali Rwanda and the water fountain round About is in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Who are you trying to decieve by passing those images as if these places are in enugu?

On the issue of the red dust menace in Enugu an your lies about how it has improved, All the pictures of enugu on this thread is the evidence so i dont need to belabor the issue, as one scrolls down this thread they see the menace of red dust in enugu live in all the true images of enugu.

I will only believe that red dust is a menace when we agree that black skin is also a menace?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by omicron(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
All of you people have points even if those points were not presented in the best possible way.

But for 'red soil' to become a big issue in Enugu now is, somehow, a strong indication that the city has really moved to the next level...

#guys are aimin higher. Roads aint problems anymore and we want the whole state interlocked? Nice

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
sir,we don't need people like you in enugu! No one noticed you when you were in enugu(am sure),which village are you from,if i may ask? Probably abakiliki.....you just tried to rubbish and taint the image of a beautiful city blessed by God and favoured by nature,which men like you have laboured and are still labouring to make it a better place....you,yes you what have you contributed to the development of enugu? If you don't like enugu,then keep it to yourself and don't just come here and spew thrash! Is your abakiliki even better than enugu? Who knows abakiliki?
Like the president of zimbabwe once said to the u.k prime minister tony blair,-"keep your u.k and let me keep my zimbabwe"

This would have been an awesome reply
If not for the nonsense Abakiliki comment you made angry

When are we going to learn that "Igbo bu Igbo" eh?
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
jazzydee:

you guys should understand this dude. The key point here is finishing. In Nigeria generally, we have poor finishing attitude. If Enugu can imbibe good finishing to works then it will help reduce red dirts. This can be achieved with good planning, paying attention to details, proper facilities, not necessarily sophisticated facilities but simple and sustainable for easy maintenance, lawn, trees, flowers, cement or interlock pavement and do on. For instance, there was a time we had waste bins on our road and people were forced/encouraged to use them, if such was maintained, we won't have much water satchets on our roads.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
jazzydee:

I will only respond to someone that cannot read for the sake of setting the record straight for other forum members that may not check out your lies.
The pictures posted originally by a forum member 'oremi' was copied and reposted by me to buttress his point that Enugu median and roundabouts should have trees and fountains like the pictures he posted. More like me reposting the Intl. conference centers pictures originally posted by Spyder. At no point did I suggest that the Oremi's pictures were from Enugu or that they were mine. You will similarly accuse me of posting pictures of "red soil" in America and Brazil in this page to say they from Enugu.

Page is re-posted here for anyone willing to verify the facts: https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/282

Go away with your jealousy and hatred, you have been exposed for what you are. An ignorant jealous brat. Go and gnash your teeth, Enugu will forever be greater than your weird state and people. Now go find a better silly issue to disguise your hatred, your "red soil " smokescreen has failed. grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
centje:
I don't think this dude means any harm. People's experiences can be different, All he needs is to reassure him that things have changed and they are still changing. The Abakaliki - Enugu highway you are talking of is a smooth ride now.
The idea of planting trees and lawn will go a long way but the government is not aggressive about it. Individuals input is also needed, as government cannot do lawn in and around your house, tho' government can, with necessary laws, mandate developers to either pave there surroundings with cement/inter lock or do lawn.

The paving is ongoing as we can see in so many pictures, so why the comment about Dangote paving the whole sidewalks and streets if he must visit again? Its like an Enugu state guy who visits another state and starts to berate the entire state because he found out the community is flooded, do we ask people from riverine states to dry their lands, may be by employing Dangote to use water pump and drain the whole canals and lagoons?

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by jazzydee: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
centje:
Thank you @ centje, I know why they are threatened they think i am one of those posters that is out to pull down their darling gov. Chime, on the contrary i like what the governor is doing, i think discounting his pettiness he has contributed more to the physical infrastructure of Enugu than all his predecessors. All am saying is that more attention should be paid to the landscaping of the environment. it doesn't have to be paving alone cheap methods like tree planting,and grass planting can be employed to cover the dust in usable space around Enugu that will make Enugu better than it is now.

I am not based in Nigeria, i Haven't been in Ngeria in 3 yrs and enugu in 5yrs last i came i didn't make it up there, Nairaland and other social media is my means of getting in touch with development back home, and believe me i have read through most threads on nairaland like this enugu thread from pg 1 to the last and i have my favorite like spyder etc who take real live images of the happenings in the state. some of the posters on this thread don't get it they cant fathom constructive criticism that's why they turn combative and emotional when confronted with facts which they themselves are generating about enugu. I just hope that that those with that attitude are old men and women who are set in their ways and resistant to change, But if they are youth then Enugu and Nigeria is in trouble. because this guys are deliberately unwilling to see beyond their noses. I will revert to my earlier role as an observer and not a contributor, i hope things change for the better in Enugu. I will rest my case on the issue, I have made the points that were bothering me.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
milychocs:

This would have been an awesome reply
If not for the nonsense Abakiliki comment you made angry

When are we going to learn that "Igbo bu Igbo" eh?
SMH
yea,i believe in "igbo bu igbo" but when one tries to rubbish any part of igboland(and it has to be my home state) i,definitely will take it personal.......

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAdeoye: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
spyder880:
Right now at this afternoon, I am supervising a toilet soak away excavation in PH and the soil is red, should I tell the owner that because his soil is red, I will leave because the whole place is dirty? grin

[size=14pt]Exactly!
You should immediately abandon the place and contact the owner that you cannot build because the soil is red!!!
[/size]

cjrane:

I will only respond to someone that cannot read for the sake of setting the record straight for other forum members that may not check out your lies.
The pictures posted originally by a forum member 'oremi' was copied and reposted by me to buttress his point that Enugu median and roundabouts should have trees and fountains like the pictures he posted. More like me reposting the Intl. conference centers pictures originally posted by Spyder. At no point did I suggest that the Oremi's pictures were from Enugu or that they were mine. You will similarly accuse me of posting pictures of "red soil" in America and Brazil in this page to say they from Enugu.

Page is re-posted here for anyone willing to verify the facts: https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/282

Go away with your jealousy and hatred, you have been exposed for what you are. An ignorant jealous brat. Go and gnash your teeth, Enugu will forever be greater than your weird state and people. Now go find a better silly issue to disguise your hatred, your "red soil " smokescreen has failed. grin

Since it pains them so much that with a little bit of flowers /trees in the Enugu road medians it would become such legendary city in spite of every marginalization scheme implemented by Nigeria to under develop it and the SE region in general over the years, I fervently hope someone in Enugu state government circles will truly begin urban renewal / green revolution by planting of trees and flowers along the major roads in Enugu as soon as possible.

Having noted that Enugu IS NOT the only city in the world with red sand, for those still taunting this silly red soil issue as their only reason for hating Enugu,...... Speaking in Oshiomole's voice.....
"Go and die!"

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
sir,we don't need people like you in enugu! No one noticed you when you were in enugu(am sure),which village are you from,if i may ask? Probably abakiliki.....you just tried to rubbish and taint the image of a beautiful city blessed by God and favoured by nature,which men like you have laboured and are still labouring to make it a better place....you,yes you what have you contributed to the development of enugu? If you don't like enugu,then keep it to yourself and don't just come here and spew thrash! Is your abakiliki even better than enugu? Who knows abakiliki?
F...ck you for pointing at Abakaliki with left ur hand.
Did he say he's from Abakaliki? or you want to rubbish another innocent Town. You are lucky u are not human being ...I for slap you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.