Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1783469 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
achi4u:
F...ck you for pointing at Abakaliki with left ur hand.
Did he say he's from Abakaliki? or you want to rubbish another innocent Town. You are lucky u are not human being ...I for slap you.
its better i ignore a dunce like you....NWA abakaliki!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
That is too harsh..but he shouldn't have insulted you either! cheesy cheesy

Kasyn:

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
oneeast:
That is too harsh..but he shouldn't have insulted you either! cheesy cheesy

he insulted me,but i didn't reciprocate! I just called him 'abakiliki child/person' because i noticed that he is from abakiliki,is it an insult?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
@cjrane & co, u people should stop using Abakaliki as a reference point when discussing about red soil or any other negative attribute.
Abakaliki has clay or reddish soil but hardly will you see it visiting people like virus.
Time have changed for good, traveling from Ebonyi to Enugu is the sweetest ride you can have or are u guys mistaking Enugu -Abakaliki road to Enugu -Onistha road which is a no go area.
please, let's keep this beautiful thread going with sound argument, do not point ur left fingers at my barn.
thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Calling somebody nwa abakaleke can be infuriating, you know. Please let us not derail the thread any longer.. cheesy cheesy

Kasyn:
he insulted me,but i didn't reciprocate! I just called him 'abakiliki child/person' because i noticed that he is from abakiliki,is it an insult?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
Is never an insult because Abu Onye Abakaliki (Even though am not frm Abakaliki area),but is an insult to bad mouth Abakaliki simply because a guy said he traveled from Abakaliki to Enugu and met a red dust which if u ask him the date it mighty be 10yrs back.
Thank God Chino is here to help u derail this thread.
I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
oneeast:
Calling somebody nwa abakaleke can be infuriating, you know. Please let us not derail the thread any longer.. cheesy cheesy

ok,bro!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
achi4u:
@cjrane & co, u people should stop using Abakaliki as a reference point when discussing about red soil or any other negative attribute.
Abakaliki has clay or reddish soil but hardly will you see it visiting people like virus.
Time have changed for good, traveling from Ebonyi to Enugu is the sweetest ride you can have or are u guys mistaking Enugu -Abakaliki road to Enugu -Onistha road which is a no go area.
please, let's keep this beautiful thread going with sound argument, do not point ur left fingers at my barn.
thanks all.
ok,bro!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
This post have to "2likes" from one person -oneast and VAGAQXY aka known as Chino.lol
U need deliverance frm Rev king.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
achi4u:
This post have to "2likes" from one person -oneast and VAGAQXY aka known as Chino.lol
what is your problem,man?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChimaAdeoye: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
achi4u:
Is never an insult because Abu Onye Abakaliki (Even though am not frm Abakaliki area),but is an insult to bad mouth Abakaliki simply because a guy said he traveled from Abakaliki to Enugu and met a red dust which if u ask him the date it mighty be 10yrs back.
I'm out.

That troll Kasyn and Jazzydee is the same oily head person. He came here to derail the thread with useless arguments on red soil and bringing Abakaliki into it.
We should ignore him like we ignored one so called "" that tried in vain to pick a quarell saying controversial things. Be careful not to play into their evil hands trying to respond to an innocent sounding post.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

That troll Kasyn and Jazzydee is the same oily head person. He came here to derail the thread with useless arguments on red soil and bringing Abakaliki into it.
We should ignore him like we ignored one so called "" that tried in vain to pick a quarell saying controversial things. Be careful not to play into their evil hands trying to respond to an innocent sounding post.
me?,yoruba? Bia nwoke a kpachere enya gu there!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:

who said nwa abakalikki here? I think I better derail this thread now!
apologise in one hour or what happened in 1985 will happen here now cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
vanbonattel:

who said nwa abakalikki here? I think I better derail this thread now!
apologise in one hour or what happened in 1985 will happen here now cool
that will be so foolish of you,you better prove everyone here wrong that you are not a fool!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
that will be so foolish of you,you better prove everyone here wrong that you are not a fool!
apologies in 55 minutes or else this thread goes into the dustbin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kasyn(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
vanbonattel:

apologies in 55 minutes or else this thread goes into the dustbin
and you gain what by doing that?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
and you gain what by doing that?
respect
are you apologising or I start
mind you, everyone will blame you for inviting me in here with your insults
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
44 minutes grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
achi4u:
I'm out.
insult is insult
my friend go and sit down
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
30 minutes grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
achi4u:
thanks all.
the insult must be apologise d for or else
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OmEnT4: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
achi4u:
The post now have 3likes from........

Abeg help me point the moniker only if you know his third monikergringrin

Viewing this topic: achi4u(m), christejames(m), Tosin7(f), oneeast, RareDiamonds, ChimaAdeoye, Kasyn(m) and 3 guest(s)
( Go Up)

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
a taste of the menu this night grin
enugu amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
this is just the beginning grin grin
apologise or
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
is this not the enugu they dont want to show us,
am now at achara river layouts grin

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
vanbonattel:
is this not the enugu they dont want to show us,
am now at achara river layouts grin
kia picanto don finish all the state money
no money to build roads grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
LOL you forgot to change account names on that^ response..chie...

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ikengawo:
LOL you forgot to change account names on that^ response..chie...
Okorocha and chime, who is better? grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo grin grin

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Charlesdonald(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
vanbonattel:

Okorocha and chime, who is better? grin
okorocha
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Charlesdonald:
okorocha
what about the hotel suit for Nkiru sylvan angle grin
okoroacha no dey try atall grin
this one dey here dey buy kia picanto
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
me?,yoruba? Bia nwoke a kpachere enya gu there!

Chima, Kasyn is not Yoruba. It is the other guy jass- whatever and this vonsbottel that are the oily pipul. Perhaps the same oily person running around in different monikers.

Biko nu, ignore them and report their derailing posts to the mods. to clean up the thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.