Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1785312 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by e7ejinima: 4:56am On Dec 10, 2014
@mej67, I believ you’ve made anough points here to deserve more credit that you are given currently. But, pardon me to say, as someone in the field of journalism, that you are a little naïve not to have know that some of these things are sponsored. My advice to you is this. There is more than meets the eye. You are trying but if you cannot stand the fire, you have only one choice, ship out. Don’t expect accolades, you are in their turf.

I’m impressed you have read the book, the Courage to Dare by Chinedu Onu. Honestly, I was happy with some of the concepts. I understand he is no more contesting for guber. Quite sad -PDP magic. Link up with me on emmanuelejinima@gmail.com ok. Ugwuanyi has agreed to work with us at Enugu Professionals for Good Governance to craft a good agenda for progressing the State. We need all ideas we can get.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by rafindo(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2014
e7ejinima:
@mej67, I believ you’ve made anough points here to deserve more credit that you are given currently. But, pardon me to say, as someone in the field of journalism, that you are a little naïve not to have know that some of these things are sponsored. My advice to you is this. There is more than meets the eye. You are trying but if you cannot stand the fire, you have only one choice, ship out. Don’t expect accolades, you are in their turf.

I’m impressed you have read the book, the Courage to Dare by Chinedu Onu. Honestly, I was happy with some of the concepts. I understand he is no more contesting for guber. Quite sad -PDP magic. Link up with me on emmanuelejinima@gmail.com ok. Ugwuanyi has agreed to work with us at Enugu Professionals for Good Governance to craft a good agenda for progressing the State. We need all ideas we can get.
.a foto run thread bereaved of ideas.we need to put ön our thinking cap inorder to move forward.we have wasted many developmental years to mediocrity like one been display here.photo run thread where ideas are alien to them.ur success individual isnt relative to thd societal development.syder has shown to us the real mindest of the modern easterner.once comfortable the rest should go nd die.their is no economy where government is not leading partner of sucess.japan economy hav been stagnant for the past 12 years yet have 1 of best companies in the world.the working serious to grow the economy at least 1%.enugu developement level is a reflection of the state managers,media nd people mindset.this thread is now a comic nd photo session lounge.at least we are enjoying the pride of the east a hughe metaphor.the progressive shuld nt die yet.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
rafindo:
.[b]a foto run thread bereaved of ideas.[/b]we need to put ön our thinking cap inorder to move forward.we have wasted many developmental years to mediocrity like one been display here.photo run thread where ideas are alien to them.ur success individual isnt relative to thd societal development.syder has shown to us the real mindest of the modern easterner.once comfortable the rest should go nd die.their is no economy where government is not leading partner of sucess.japan economy hav been stagnant for the past 12 years yet have 1 of best companies in the world.the working serious to grow the economy at least 1%.enugu developement level is a reflection of the state managers,media nd people mindset.this thread is now a comic nd photo session lounge.at least we are enjoying the pride of the east a hughe metaphor.the progressive shuld nt die yet.
You're wrong about the thread. A lot of ideas has been shared here. I haven't seen a new idea yet. Everything mej67 posted here has been suggested by a lot of posters on this thread.

Enugu state government injected some cash into MSME intervention fund. How many of us have accessed that loan to mechanise farming. All the satellite towns of enugu has a good road link to the state capital for easy movement of the farm produce. So...??

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
rafindo:
.a foto run thread bereaved of ideas.we need to put ön our thinking cap inorder to move forward.we have wasted many developmental years to mediocrity like one been display here.photo run thread where ideas are alien to them.ur success individual isnt relative to thd societal development.syder has shown to us the real mindest of the modern easterner.once comfortable the rest should go nd die.their is no economy where government is not leading partner of sucess.japan economy hav been stagnant for the past 12 years yet have 1 of best companies in the world.the working serious to grow the economy at least 1%.enugu developement level is a reflection of the state managers,media nd people mindset.this thread is now a comic nd photo session lounge.at least we are enjoying the pride of the east a hughe metaphor.the progressive shuld nt die yet.

Yet u havent proffered a single idea or solution to Our problems.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
I woke up this morning hoping to see change in Enugu but the sh*ts are still there. Nigerians hate change for the better. angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
all4naija:
I woke up this morning hoping to see change in Enugu but the sh*ts are still there. Nigerians hate change for the better. angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hehehe...it will surely take time dear. You don't expect the imperfections to vanish overnight..do you?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ogui junction, Abakaliki road Enugu today. Photos must continue jare. grin

13 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
"A picture says a thousand words" cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Christmas is in the air in the coal city. .....

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
We wish you a merry Christmas grin

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dustbin! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abakpa junction, on the road to Emene Enugu.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by FKO81(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
spyder880:

Weldone bro, coal city always represent, nice pictures.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
FKO81:

Weldone bro, coal city always represent, nice pictures.

Thank you bro, I love the wonderful job you are doing in the Anambra State thread. Together we can bring changes to our places by bringing out the way things are. Well done.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 1:24am On Dec 11, 2014
spyder880:

Thank you bro, I love the wonderful job you are doing in the Anambra State thread. Together we can bring changes to our places by bringing out the way things are. Well done.

Never knew Anambra thread exist and they have gone really farcheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 2:15am On Dec 11, 2014
spyder880:

We needs a roundabout at Abakpa junction just like the Ogui road roundabout. There is no need to maintain yellow fever police in run down traffic shades at Abakpa junction to control traffic 24 hours if we can have a good roundabout there.When the traffic police leaves his post for a minute to eat lunch,the drivers have no clue of what to do and traffic jam accumulates fast.

A roundabout at that point connecting two major roads is vital to maintaining a smooth flow of traffic, not to talk about the great beauty such roundabout will bring to the area as you enter the city.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 11, 2014
I am not impressed by those images. Not until Enugu government and people can do better. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2014
OreMI22:

We needs a roundabout at Abakpa junction just like the Ogui road roundabout. There is no need to maintain yellow fever police in run down traffic shades at Abakpa junction to control traffic 24 hours if we can have a good roundabout there.When the traffic police leaves his post for a minute to eat lunch,the drivers have no clue of what to do and traffic jam accumulates fast.

A roundabout at that point connecting two major roads is vital to maintaining a smooth flow of traffic, not to talk about the great beauty such roundabout will bring to the area as you enter the city.

You are right.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by rafindo(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Unemadu:

Yet u havent proffered a single idea or solution to Our problems.
.what solution wuld i have proffered that have not been discussed.we derive pleasure in watching fotos that do not add value to the ordinary man in the street.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by rafindo(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2014
spyder880:
"A picture says a thousand words" cheesy
.in ur words then,the road is dirt with heap of sand.lacks world class maintenance culture.until we raise our bar in goverance nd standard infrastructure demand,we all are suffering from self deciet.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by rafindo(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2014
spyder880:

.u puzzle me a lot.u talk of change as u are nt the one opposing it.irony indeed.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by otil1: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
spyder880:

@spyder880 -do show how things are in Enugu by showing pictures of Nachi Veg oil, Ikenga Nsukka, Ohebedim Alum Company, and,Nigersteeln that are all lying waste

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
We are still selling these lands, please follow this link to invest in one of the most promising developing parts of Enugu city. https://www.nairaland.com/1830688/tigerkenn-homes-property-development-initiative/8

We are expecting more payments, thank you.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo9: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
otil1:

@spyder880 -do show how things are in Enugu by showing pictures of Nachi Veg oil, Ikenga Nsukka, Ohebedim Alum Company, and,Nigersteeln that are all lying waste
Are you banned from taking pictures yourself?

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is the recently completed road to New Haven market from Ogui junction. Computer, phones and related materials market just sprang up on this road. This is opposite the PDP state secretariat, near the rail line.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by DeEmperor(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Guys there is a problem with this thread.

I've thousands of friends on Facebook and quite and active, diverse, connected and controversial set they are.

I once mentioned the progress in Enugu and promised to share this forum's link with some people but I had to forfeit that thought.

Why?

Cause this post contain dozens of tribal insults.

My audience won't even take it lightly nor appreciate the good works going on here when they begin to see all these tribal attacks, especially to the Yorubas and Hausas.

This article which is wonderful, is meant to show how far Enugu state is moving forward and as a general feeling of hope to Ndigbos, not for us to use that opportunity to insult others or do childish comparisons.
(I even saw Enugu vs Anambra exchange) Very stupid.

Decorum is everything and we need to show that we have advanced.

Spyder and co, is there anyway those insensitive comments can be deleted?

I really want to share this on my platform.

Nice job once more.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
DeEmperor:
Guys there is a problem with this thread.

I've thousands of friends on Facebook and quite and active, diverse, connected and controversial set they are.

I once mentioned the progress in Enugu and promised to share this forum's link with some people but I had to forfeit that thought.

Why?

Cause this post contain dozens of tribal insults.

My audience won't even take it lightly nor appreciate the good works going on here when they begin to see all these tribal attacks, especially to the Yorubas and Hausas.

This article which is wonderful, is meant to show how far Enugu state is moving forward and as a general feeling of hope to Ndigbos, not for us to use that opportunity to insult others or do childish comparisons.
(I even saw Enugu vs Anambra exchange) Very stupid.

Decorum is everything and we need to show that we have advanced.

Spyder and co, is there anyway those insensitive comments can be deleted?

I really want to share this on my platform.

Nice job once more.

Thank you my brother, I will appeal to the mods to help me delete offensive posts. Its unfortunate that some people just will not learn how to be civil in a public forum. But we shall continue to power on..... expect more pictures of Enugu tomorrow. I plan to look at the developments in the properties at the housing estate side of Independence layout Enugu. (Federal and state housing) we call it the brick house of Enugu.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Truly Enugu is the heart beat of the East.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
spyder880:

Thank you my brother, I will appeal to the mods to help me delete offensive posts. Its unfortunate that some people just will not learn how to be civil in a public forum. But we shall continue to power on..... expect more pictures of Enugu tomorrow. I plan to look at the developments in the properties at the housing estate side of Independence layout Enugu. (Federal and state housing) we call it the brick house of Enugu.
Thanks a lot, spyder!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
centje:
Thanks a lot, spyder!

spyder880:

After making this post yesterday, the spambot banned my Spyder880 handle, I am appealing to the mods to please free this handle so I can update this thread and others as soon as possible, Thanks.

Spyder880.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Looking at the sky over New Haven Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by luvlyoracle(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
all4naija:
I am not impressed by those images. Not until Enugu government and people can do better. angry lipsrsealed
see how you are just insulting yourself...smh

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.