Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1782122 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why are you amused by that? Those people have the courage and resolve to stand up for what they believe in and all you feel is amusement? You should rather applaud their show of bravery in the face of possible death, in the hands of the reckless and barbaric Nigerian Army.

Nedu09:
IPOB GUYS FROM UROMI, AGBOR, OKWE,OKAPNAM ASABA, FORMED A MEGA POPULATION WITH ONITSHA EN-ROUTING ENUGU. I THINK THEY ARE RIGHT NOW AT INDEPENDENT LAY-OUT, ON MOTION NOW PROBABLY TO OKPARA SQUARE......... THOSE GUYS AMUSE ME, SPENT THREE DAYS ON TREKKING ALL THE WAY FROM DELTA................. HMM!!! NO BE SMALL THING

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nedu09(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
nwanlecha:
Why are you amused by that? Those people have the courage and resolve to stand up for what they believe in and all you feel is amusement? You should rather applaud their show of bravery in the face of possible death, in the hands of the reckless and barbaric Nigerian Army
I GOT YOU cool. I SHOULD BE AMAZED RATHER!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Enugu state is blessed, so blessed that we are taking our blessings for granted. Imagine having a rice producing community hidden into obscurity and making sure successive governments ignore the potentials of the place just because some people think they have all the power to make decisions that only them can understand.

This is the sad story of Nomeh Unateze in Nkanu East local government where good quality local rice is growing like grass, but where the government does not even know, or care. How then can we be paying lip service to our agricultural drive, or our promise to feed our people with our home grown resources?

Sometimes, I wonder if we are serious as a people.

Follow this link for more pictures and stories.... http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi is the new minister of Transport (and aviation).
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
spyder880:
Enugu state is blessed, so blessed that we are taking our blessings for granted. Imagine having a rice producing community hidden into obscurity and making sure successive governments ignore the potentials of the place just because some people think they have all the power to make decisions that only them can understand.

This is the sad story of Nomeh Unateze in Nkanu East local government where good quality local rice is growing like grass, but where the government does not even know, or care. How then can we be paying lip service to our agricultural drive, or our promise to feed our people with our home grown resources?

Sometimes, I wonder if we are serious as a people.

Follow this link for more pictures and stories.... http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/

We are too blessed to be serious about anything.
I flew Ethiopian airline to China recently and i wondered why Nigeria was such a sorry place. They maintain hundreds of airplanes in top notch state with zero air crash history! They even have a top notch aviation college right there in Addis Ababa training pilots for Lufthansa!

Nigeria has a huge middle class population to make six successful airlines as big as Ethiopian, yet we don't have even one. i would not fly any Nigeria based airline for a long haul flight of more than 1 hour duration because i don't trust our NCAA inspection of aircrafts to do a thorough systematic check every month or quarter to ensure airworthiness or you ground that plane, no matter who owns the airline. Primarily because we appoint crooks and semi-ediots to run ministries because they are important party politicians and Nigerians will still vote for a failed President so long he is their tribe man.

I hope the Enugu state government helps the farmers to organize into cooperatives to source loans and farm input from government. most importantly, they have a functional rice mill in the area to bag their produce for the market.
One day, oil will finish in Nigeria so that we can finally concentrate in real sectors that produce jobs and true prosperity which oil could never do.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
^^
Hopefully, Hadi Siriki - the minister of state for aviation - will look into partnering with the AKSG to sell the MRO facility at the Uyo airport. Nigerian airlines could use the facility got airplane repairs and maintenance.

Moreover, Arik and Medview, with robust oversight by the NCAA, and word-class management practices, could restore some confidence to Nigerian airlines.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Enugu man now foreign affair minister. He should help in bringing consulates to Enugu since we now have international airport.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ndi wawa mma mmanu o, I have no doubt that the Gov Ifeanyi will do well, I see a well focused man in him, I see him doing greatly to move Ndi wawa forward.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2015
DikeOha882:
Ndi wawa mma mmanu o, I have no doubt that the Gov Ifeanyi will do well, I see a well focused man in him, I see him doing greatly to move Ndi wawa forward.
any picture of buldozers at work yet?? we have waited for so long oo

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2015
basilo101:

I still believe the man will work wonders, he might be planning everything to the last details.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2015
The rice specie found in Nomeh Unateze. http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2015
The open rice fields of Nomeh Unateze http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by inlandtaipan: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2015
Dualization of opi-nsukka road

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by inlandtaipan: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
inlandtaipan:
beautiful! He just flagged it off today... He has even flag off that of 9th mile and Abakpa the day before yesterday. I pray God give him more wisdom to pilot the affairs of our state to the greatest height.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
My view from the balcony

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
I believe he will work, hope you know the economic crises nigeria is witnessing and excessive debt left by Chime, besides I dont think he will share piccanto
basilo101:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Do Nomeh people plant more rice than Nenwe and Odume people
spyder880:
The rice specie found in Nomeh Unateze. http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
DikeOha882:
Do Nomeh people plant more rice than Nenwe and Odume people

More than Nenwe, but less than Oduma and Ugbawka
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
DikeOha882:
I believe he will work, hope you know the economic crises nigeria is witnessing and excessive debt left by Chime, besides I dont think he will share piccanto

Excessive debt by Chime? Any idea how much exactly?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
inlandtaipan:
Dualization of opi-nsukka road

Good, I like this.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Google will answer u
spyder880:

Excessive debt by Chime? Any idea how much exactly?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
I doubt bro, ok what do you think that Nenwe plant more
spyder880:

More than Nenwe, but less than Oduma and Ugbawka
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
DikeOha882:
I doubt bro, ok what do you think that Nenwe plant more

I don't know the raw data but I tend to think Nenwe have more up land than swamps.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Any latest photo update on the new international airport terminal at enugu?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mishelly: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hi guys im new to nairaland but ive kinda bern following this thread and other state threads. I love the work alot of you are putting even without being paid for it. I havent been ti Enugu but this thread makes me eager to go. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mishelly: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
But ive witnessed so much disunity going on amongst us igbos. I cant believe the amounts of hate speech etc i see on the imo thread. Its really bad, and it hurts please @spyder @cjrane etc please help. All i see is attacks being made at imo ppl. Even if rochas is seen as a "nonentity" to certain ppl, thats no reason to sprew hate on the state. Im not going to mention names but its always a paticular 2 or 3 ppl that always try to derail that thread. Same happened on the anambra thread( until lately), the abia thread, etc.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cjrane2: 1:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Mishelly:
But ive witnessed so much disunity going on amongst us igbos. I cant believe the amounts of hate speech etc i see on the imo thread. Its really bad, and it hurts please @spyder @cjrane etc please help. All i see is attacks being made at imo ppl. Even if rochas is seen as a "nonentity" to certain ppl, thats no reason to sprew hate on the state. Im not going to mention names but its always a paticular 2 or 3 ppl that always try to derail that thread. Same happened on the anambra thread( until lately), the abia thread, etc.
@ bolded,
It is Chino equating all Imo people to Rochas. i often wonder why he has such hatred for our kith and kin just because Nigeria decided to call mgbidi= Imo and Uli= Anambra. Go read the history of Azia people in anambra, they are all from the same clan as Mgbidi,Ihiala and Uli.

Conversely, Abagworo is perhaps an hausa guy , at best he is from one of the south-south tribes. But he loves to pose as a guy from Imo in order to encourage Chino to attack Ndi Imo. meanwhile his true tribe is well hidden and does not get attacked by Chino. Just forget those two characters. We shall overcome all their stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 13, 2015
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 3:52am On Nov 13, 2015
This should be relevant for Enugu planning in the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4QjmKzF1c

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 13, 2015
ezeagu:
This should be relevant for Enugu planning in the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4QjmKzF1c
Nigerians don't plan their cities and will never want to. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mishelly: 4:02am On Nov 13, 2015
@Cjrane2 Wow i dont know anything bout any of that but if thats true, thats very bad. As a state governor he should think for the state and not for a particular section. I used tp have so much fate for that state until like a year or two ago .And youre also right about the repeated war going on with the two names you mentioned, its so childlish. I think chino is the one that keeps escalating it. If Abagaworo(though i think he also gets attacked unnecessary sometimes) is said to be what he is, why cant he just ignore it and stop taking it out on the imo thread? And i feel hes too defensive but ayways thanx for the reply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.