Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1779003 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 10:52pm On May 29, 2017
agadez007:
i really pity the Igbos who gave this comment "likes" maybe to teach "annoying and braggant anambra" a lesson
talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face

somebody(probably a yoruba) came here to divide you guys into enugu ibo and ebonyi ibo and even claimed enugu ibo is different from other ibos and you guys are shamelessly showering him/her/it with likes

as if they refer to themselves as osun yoruba,oyo yoruba

mek una continue
I have said it many times that many of the so-called afonja beefing Anambra state on nairaland are actually jealous wawa people in disguise. You have seen another evidence with your own eyes. Envious lesser igbos rushing to click the like button on a retarded comment from a known afonja just because it disparages Anambra, that God has already put on top of the igbo race and no one can ever pull down. Kai, i no fit laugh.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by agadez007(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
I have said it many times that many of the so-called afonja beefing Anambra state on nairaland are actually jealous wawa people in disguise. You have seen another evidence with your own eyes. Envious lesser igbos rushing to click the like button on a retarded comment from a known afonja just because it disparages Anambra, that God has already put on top of the igbo race and no one can ever pull down. Kai, i no fit laugh.
Bro please,what makes you believe you are higher than anybody here,because you are from Anambra?

I believe you are not from Anambra but just using our name to cause trouble here
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 11:01pm On May 29, 2017
Nightshift:
By the way, Wawa is a province in Ontario, Canada. Wawa is a suburb in Pennsylvania, United States of America. Wawa is a language in Cameroon. Wawa is in Anigbo, Nigeria.

My people, we are international!!
Excellent! Then be proud of being called Wawa. I don't know why some of you take it as an insult. An Ngwa man is also igbo but he proudly identifies himself as Ngwa.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 11:06pm On May 29, 2017
agadez007:
Bro please,what makes you believe you are higher than anybody here,because you are from Anambra?

I believe you are not from Anambra but just using our name to cause trouble here
Nwannemu, you are free to believe whatever you want. I don't have to prove anything to you.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 11:07pm On May 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
hollow people seeking attention, are these people cursed?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 11:18pm On May 29, 2017
The only igbos i know that are cursed are those who have continued to remain the poorest and laziest of the igbo race and every aspect or hope of development in their state is hinged on 'foriegn' investment from an anambra man.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by agadez007(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
Nwannemu, you are free to believe whatever you want. I don't have to prove anything to you.
ok,nsogbu adiro
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikology(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
The only igbos i know that are cursed are those who have continued to remain the poorest and laziest of the igbo race and every aspect or hope of development in their state is hinged on 'foriegn' investment from an anambra man.

Any time you comment, all I see is a hate filled depressed fellow. What have you achieved as an individual? I doubt a responsible person will be involved in creating confusion in the name of being from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 11:27pm On May 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
and why did the "foreigner" not remain in his sh.it hole? Lol, developers of the universe at it again

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 11:33pm On May 29, 2017
igwebuike01:

and why did the "foreigner" not remain in his sh.it hole? Lol, developers of the universe at it again

LOL

The same shithole that two-thirds of wawa people live in and more are scrambling to live in to escape acute poverty!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 11:39pm On May 29, 2017
Ikology:

Any time you comment, all I see is a hate filled depressed fellow. What have you achieved as an individual? I doubt a responsible person will be involved in creating confusion in the name of being from Anambra.
Wawa never disappoints. Garbage in, garbage out.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 11:41pm On May 29, 2017
nonsobaba:

LOL

The same shithole that two-thirds of wawa people live in and more are scrambling to live in to escape acute poverty!
comedian, anambra runs to wawaland he is "foreign investor". wawa man goes to anambra, he escaped from acute poverty. well, we are being entertained by you clowns

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
igwebuike01:

comedian, anambra runs to wawaland he is "foreign investor". wawa man goes to anambra, he escaped from acute poverty. well, we are being entertained by you clowns
But that is the reality. The economic and financial gap between Anambra and wawa people is so wide, it would take a speedboat two whole years to cross it!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 11:53pm On May 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
But that is the reality. The economic and financial gap between Anambra and wawa people is so wide, it would take a speedboat two whole years to cross it!
Thank you for "developing" our thread. You can see people here are level headed and have to time for you to help you upgrade your worthless self
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2017
igwebuike01:

Lol, but one of your brothers here is claiming that Enugu city should not be considered as Nkanu and crying about some remote villages as if such places does not exist in other zones, seems Nkanu remains the largest beneficiary in Enugu state then

I am not here for fight.
You are my brother too
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2017
lukecent:

Part of independence layout is owned by Ugwuaji (Nkanu) New haven & the other remaining part is owned by Nike (Nkanu).
Ekulu and part of GRA is Ngwo the part is Nike

Thanks.
Nkanu ebuka
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 12:03am On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

Thank you for "developing" our thread. You can see people here are level headed and have to time for you to help you upgrade your worthless self
Don't bother. I won't descend to your level by throwing insults. I am too experienced now to fall into a ban. But i will always be here to put this thread on its toes with the reality on ground.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 12:05am On May 30, 2017
nonsobaba:
Don't bother. I won't descend to your level by throwing insults. I am too experienced now to fall into a ban. But i will always be here to put this thread on its toes with the reality on ground.
Once again, thank you Mr. Developer for developing our thread

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 12:11am On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

Once again, thank you Mr. Developer for developing our thread
The pleasure is mine. Anything to help bring wawa people into consciousness of their level of backwardness in order that they correct it to save igbos the shame of being compared to northern almajiris.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 5:37am On May 30, 2017
funny how people do not know nonsobaba is the same as schematics and the same as chino

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Schematics: 5:45am On May 30, 2017
Ash80, your parents or someone dear to you shall die in 1 week time if nonsobaba is neither schematics nor chino. Say amen if you are so SURE of what you just said. I think that will settle the identity crisis once and for once

[s]
asha80:
funny how people do not know nonsobaba is the same as schematics and the same as chino
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikology(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa never disappoints. Garbage in, garbage out.

Obviously you have no narratives about your achievement. Usu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kherington: 6:28am On May 30, 2017
agadez007:
i really pity the Igbos who gave this comment "likes" maybe to teach "annoying and braggant anambra" a lesson
talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face

somebody(probably a yoruba) came here to divide you guys into enugu ibo and ebonyi ibo and even claimed enugu ibo is different from other ibos and you guys are shamelessly showering him/her/it with likes

as if they refer to themselves as osun yoruba,oyo yoruba

mek una continue
some ibos like you makes me want to puke your hypocrisy is first to none.

you attacked an outsider for praising enugu ibos for not joining in the ibo superiority wars you remained silent when an ogbanje anambra thug described an enugu man as an inferior being .

one ogbanje called me an enugu man tomorrow they will say label me a fulani.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by agadez007(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2017
kherington:

some ibos like you makes me want to puke your hypocrisy is first to none.

You attacked an outsider for praising enugu ibos for not joining in the ibo superiority wars you remained silent when an ogbanje anambra thug is described a human being as second class citizen.

One ogbanje called me an enugu man tomorrow they will say that I am a fulani.

Thank God you know you are an Outsider

Quick question,have u finished settling the problems in your family,community,LGA or even your state?
Remove the dirt from your backyard before eyeing another's backyard

the people arguing here are brothers,they will settle in their way,they dont need you dividing them more than they are already divided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by agadez007(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2017
asha80:
i dont think chino is nonsobaba,that nonsobaba is prob not Igbo,maybe an Outsider who lives in Anambra and is trying to be Mischievous,i browsed through his post he hates peter obi whereas chino worships peter obi

there was a post he called igbos "land grabbing erosion ridden region",i dont think he is igbo though
in the thread
Why the ikwerres changed portharcourt names from "umu" to "rumu" this was his comment there

nonsobaba:
Ikwerre is Igbo only in d imaginations of greedy land grabbers from land of gully erosion.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kherington: 6:52am On May 30, 2017
agadez007:
Thank God you know you are an Outsider

Quick question,have u finished settling the problems in your family,community,LGA or even your state?
Remove the dirt from your backyard before eyeing another's backyard

the people arguing here are brothers,they will settle in their way,they dont need you dividing them more than they are already divided
if referring to a fellow brother as osu inferior or a brother posting pictures of fulani herdsman attacks on nambo nimo and other communities in enugu as quarrels among brothers then they are far off as enemies

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by agadez007(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2017
kherington:

if referring to a fellow brother as osu inferior or a brother posting pictures of fulani herdsman attacks on nambo nimo and other communities in enugu as quarrels among brothers then they are far off as enemies
so the best way you could profer help is by further dividing em to "enugu ibo" and "ogbanje anambra thug"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2017
Schematics:
Ash80, your parents or someone dear to you shall die in 1 week time if nonsobaba is neither schematics nor chino. Say amen if you are so SURE of what you just said. I think that will settle the identity crisis once and for once

[s][/s]
parents already dead..try harder
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Schematics: 11:37am On May 30, 2017
asha80:
parents already dead..try harder

Asha80, I said your parents or anyone dear to you. Maybe you lack common comprehension.

If nonsobaba is neither chino nor schematics your parents or anyone dear to you shall die in a week time. Say amen so we can seal it.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2017
asha80:

I don't get some of us.
I had warned them that the monikers are the same and he is responsible for making nuts of all Igbo threads including his own.
Enugu people have chosen to have one solid thread, filled with pics , information and relevant histories. He alone is the reason why there is no specific Anambra thread, anyone Anambra people start doesn't go beyond page one and half because of him.
His irrationality started right from page 1-5 of this Enugu thread, spreading inferiority, thinking it will stop us but it didn't. The audience Imo people gave him made a mess of theirs.
Feel free to mention Anambra or any state at all but if he starts his foolishness using multiple monikers and replying himself, leave him to stew in his dirt.
You people should stop replying him.
And To show how predictable he is, he will try to quote me but I won't reply.
Enugu thread has come to stay.
Eastern capital and pride!

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
agadez007:
i dont think chino is nonsobaba,that nonsobaba is prob not Igbo,maybe an Outsider who lives in Anambra and is trying to be Mischievous,i browsed through his post he hates peter obi whereas chino worships peter obi

there was a post he called igbos "land grabbing erosion ridden region",i dont think he is igbo though
in the thread
Why the ikwerres changed portharcourt names from "umu" to "rumu" this was his comment there

Whether he is the one or not is not the issue.

Stop quoting those monickers, simple. We are not here to study who is who. We are here for the state
Any comment that threatens the thread should be ignored.
The aim is to shift it to one Ethnic section or even block it.
So, whether na outsider or insider, it won't happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Schematics: 3:38pm On May 30, 2017
Ngozi, I know how frustrating it can be for an ugly girl like you that's fast aging.

This is an anonymous site. We can settle it once and for once here and now. May your father die in a week's time if nonsonaba is not schematics nor chino. Say amen so we can all seal it. WAWA bitch. I don't care if you reply but of course I will reply you.

[s]
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I don't get some of us.
I had warned them that the monikers are the same and he is responsible for making nuts of all Igbo threads including his own.
Enugu people have chosen to have one solid thread, filled with pics , information and relevant histories. He alone is the reason why there is no specific Anambra thread, anyone Anambra people start doesn't go beyond page one and half because of him.
His irrationality started right from page 1-5 of this Enugu thread, spreading inferiority, thinking it will stop us but it didn't. The audience Imo people gave him made a mess of theirs.
Feel free to mention Anambra or any state at all but if he starts his foolishness using multiple monikers and replying himself, leave him to stew in his dirt.
You people should stop replying him.
And To show how predictable he is, he will try to quote me but I won't reply.
Enugu thread has come to stay.

[/s]

In case your old age is frustrating you into yapping unfounded rubbish, Enugu is the capital of Enugu state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.