Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1783764 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
lukecent:

He actually did not.
Yes ESUT,Airforce & Law School he influenced and I see it as a way of spreading development across the state, which ll help decongest Enugu town.
yes we are saying the same thing, i am in support of it, i am just correcting someone who was trying to claim that Ugwuanyi has done more for "his people" than what Nkanu governors did for "their people".
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by lukecent: 5:00pm On May 28, 2017
igwebuike01:

yes we are saying the same thing, i am in support of it, i am just correcting someone who was trying to claim that Ugwuanyi has done more for "his people" than what Nkanu governors did for "their people".

That's not Ugwuanyi's fault.
What about Chime that didn't do much to his side apart from road.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 5:19pm On May 28, 2017
lukecent:

That's not Ugwuanyi's fault.
What about Chime that didn't do much to his side apart from road.
what ugwuanyi has done is only roads too, and only in Nsukka urban. Chime left huge debt (the debt is justifiable, considering the transformation of Enugu city) and the economic hardship has affect allocation and IGR. Nkanu actually benefited most. Well apart from roads, sullivan also established Enugu state college of agriculture Iwollo, Ezeagu LGA which was later upgraded to Enugu state polytechnic Iwollo, you see, Nsukka still remain the least beneficiary in the state so i am still wondering why people are complaining

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by lukecent: 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
igwebuike01:

what ugwuanyi has done is only roads too, and only in Nsukka urban. Chime left huge debt (the debt is justifiable, considering the transformation of Enugu city) and the economic hardship has affect allocation and IGR. Nkanu actually benefited most. Well apart from roads, sullivan also established Enugu state college of agriculture Iwollo, Ezeagu LGA which was later upgraded to Enugu state polytechnic Iwollo, you see, Nsukka still remain the least beneficiary in the state so i am still wondering why people are complaining

Ugwuanyi still have time to achieve a great deal if he intends to.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 5:29pm On May 28, 2017
lukecent:

Ugwuanyi still have time to achieve a great deal if he intends to.
we hope he does not disappoint
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 5:50pm On May 28, 2017
Customer80:
Lol noisy neighbor,some of them don't know that enugu state is almost times two of anambra
Size don't determine content. Anambra's GDP is fifteen times that of Enugu. Two-thirds of Enugu people live in Anambra state. I have never seen an Anambra native living in any town in Enugu state outside Enugu and Nsukka but when you come to Anambra, wawa people are found in every nook and cranny trying to grind out a living.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by lukecent: 5:53pm On May 28, 2017
igwebuike01:
we hope he does not disappoint
We pray for him
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Size don't determine content. Anambra's GDP is fifteen times that of Enugu. Two-thirds of Enugu people live in Anambra state. I have never seen an Anambra native living in any town in Enugu state outside Enugu and Nsukka but when you come to Anambra, wawa people are found in every nook and cranny trying to grind out a living.

Wat is even wrong with u ..

Are u human being atolatol

Igbo's are finding a way to unite everybody and u are talking rubbish

Wat is actually ur problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 7:39pm On May 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Wat is even wrong with u ..

Are u human being atolatol

Igbo's are finding a way to unite everybody and u are talking rubbish

Wat is actually ur problem
If you want to play dirty with me, then get set for this thread to be torpedoed. I was only putting empty arrogance in its place and you come with another. Be careful.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
I'm a very liberal person but some of you people from Anambra can make the most liberal person become hostile. I get where Abagworo comes from when he attacks Anambra but i pretend like all is well in order to forge Igbo unity but you guys are taking this bragging and superiority complex a bit too far. My only consolation is that majority of Anambra people are reasonable people.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 8:01pm On May 28, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'm a very liberal person but some of you people from Anambra can make the most liberal person become hostile. I get where Abagworo comes from when he attacks Anambra but i pretend like all is well in order to forge Igbo unity but you guys are taking this bragging and superiority complex a bit too far. My only consolation is that majority of Anambra people are reasonable people.
So you will pretend that you didn't see that offensive comment made by your brother.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Schematics: 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
Afam stop chatting nonsense. Did you read where the whole thing started? You can't make a careless comment and expect not to get a response. Someone made a comment that attracted a response. Stop acting as if you didn't see it. You want Igbo unity but you saw a comment by someone and ignored it. If Abagworo attacks Anambra ofcourse he knows that Imo state will come under heavy attack immediately. You people should learn to respect others.

[s]
Afam4eva:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
So you will pretend that you didn't see that offensive comment made by your brother.

Were you not the person that first made this statement below? Why then are you playing the victim card.

nonsobaba:
They have all fled to a neighbouring state; their big guardians.

Apart from this comment, i have seen you on countless occasions denigrate Enugu and it's people and i've kept quiet in order for peace to reign. I remember one time that you said that Enugu people are the problem Igboland has. Deny it.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by eazyway212: 10:02pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2017
Afam4eva:

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
I hope you people know it's the same person disturbing US here with different monickers?
Enugu thread can never be spoilt.
The only state thread on Nairaland that made it.
Even after the tsunami of 2014.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by igwebuike01: 10:33pm On May 28, 2017
Afam, you are too big for these boastful low lifers looking for attention here

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by wawappl: 10:55pm On May 28, 2017
ignore that nonsobaba, he is only trying to convince himself that he is better than a wawa person. I wish him luck. As for polluting the thread, he has tried it many times in the last 4years he didn't succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
Schematics:
Afam stop chatting nonsense. Did you read where the whole thing started? You can't make a careless comment and expect not to get a response. Someone made a comment that attracted a response. Stop acting as if you didn't see it. You want Igbo unity but you saw a comment by someone and ignored it. If Abagworo attacks Anambra ofcourse he knows that Imo state will come under heavy attack immediately. You people should learn to respect others.

[s][/s]
I have noticed that you always support the Chinchinonso of a person. He once claimed that 'Ani be anyi as Wawa, instead of ' Ana be anyi' as Agbaenu'. I asked the nonentity where Ideani, Adazi- Ani, and Osadebe's ' Agbalaka Azo Ani' came from. Those towns and Osadebe's are not 'Ndi Wawa', and he couldn't answer my question.

I also asked him to name his hometown in Anambra, which he couldn't. I told him that in Akpugo my hometown, we have rich successful businessmen and traders who could compete favourably with Anambra businessmen and traders. Enugu state with its mineral deposits and size have more better potential aside Ebonyi than any other state in the South East economically. With best topography and its potentials, Enugu state is the future of Anigbo. Those who have lived outside Nigeria understand my assumption better.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2017
igwebuike01:

my dear, the way you lumped everywhere in ENugu north as "Nsukka area" is the same way nsukka people think that anybody from outside Nsukka is from "Enugu area". Nsukka LGA, which is just one local government in the "Nsukka area" is the most populated LGA in ENugu state but you compare each town to "Nsukka area". From the data below, Nsukka area i.e Enugu north and Isi Uzo, make up almost 45% of Enugu's population, if you consider that Enugu city with 3 local governments are largely cosmopolitan with higher percentage of non indigenous population, then you will realize that ENugu is divided into two, Enugu region and Nsukka region

Unfortunately, this is the same line of argument the northerners have been using as justification for marginalizng the South east. To them, Nigeria is divided into two, North and south. They don't care that there are Yorubas, Ijaws, Edos, and Igbos in the south.

Is this right, is this what you want for our Enugu state? Should we cry Federal government neglect if we support same thing in our own state?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nextexcel: 11:16pm On May 28, 2017
No one here know what u mean by waw a people so please do correct ur self, back to the present topic I think ugwuanyi deserve a pass mark in his strive toward developing Enugu as a whole,though the new Road at Nsukka from total to UNN gate has already spoilt I don't know the kind of shabby work RCC did there, I also support spider as a person or group if ur cheated complain for your voice to be heard as long as it did not turn violent.
wawappl:
ignore that nonsobaba, he is only trying to convince himself that he is better than a wawa person. I wish him luck. As for polluting the thread, he has tried it many times in the last 4years he didn't succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2017
On side track, UNTH's Ituku- Ozalla construction was started by NPN, during Alhaji Shehu Shagari's administration - 1980\81.

Law School Agbani was established by FGN in honour of Justice Augustine Nnamani, of Supreme Court of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2017
Nightshift:
On side track, UNTH's Ituku- Ozalla construction was started by NPN, during Alhaji Shehu Shagari's administration - 1980\81.

Law School Agbani was established by FGN in honour of Justice Augustine Nnamani, of Supreme Court of Nigeria.

True facts, It was the NPN and Shagari that started UNTH hospital at Ituku/Ozalla. Chimaroke was in CIC Enugu, shouting "semper fidelis" back then grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2017
By the way, Wawa is a province in Ontario, Canada. Wawa is a suburb in Pennsylvania, United States of America. Wawa is a language in Cameroon. Wawa is in Anigbo, Nigeria.

My people, we are international!!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2017
nextexcel:
No one here know what u mean by waw a people so please do correct ur self, back to the present topic I think ugwuanyi deserve a pass mark in his strive toward developing Enugu as a whole,though the new Road at Nsukka from total to UNN gate has already spoilt I don't know the kind of shabby work RCC did there, I also support spider as a person or group if ur cheated complain for your voice to be heard as long as it did not turn violent.

Thank you my brother, what I always say about democracy is that, "While the majority should have their way, the minority should have their say" I have every right as well as any other person to demand that my town/local government be remembered. I also have every right to align with anyone who can help further the cause of my area, that is politics.

I get happy when I see progress in form of ongoing projects in Enugu state. I travelled to Nsukka to bring us pictures of the ongoing road by the governor Ugwuanyi. I also showed us roads by Ugwuanyi at Ogbaku, Awgu and Ugwuoba in Oji river. I see it as good progress. But every part of Enugu state should be remembered. Small allocation is not an excuse why we can feed only some of our children and starve the rest, because there is not enough food to go round.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:49am On May 29, 2017
Nightshift:

But Chimaroke played the politics of that law school from the inception to siting.
Real and good politics.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Schematics: 4:20am On May 29, 2017
It is your useless father that's a low lifer. Bunch of insecure people. When you quoted the marketing guy earlier were you drunk?

[s]
igwebuike01:
Afam, you are too big for these boastful low lifers looking for attention here
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Schematics: 4:30am On May 29, 2017
Nwokem just shut up..you chatting nonsense with those boastful lines. I am not interested in your useless unfounded explanations. I only quoted the fool that was unsettled by the marketing guy. That was why the whole thing started.

[s]
Nightshift:
I have noticed that you always support the Chinchinonso of a person. He once claimed that 'Ani be anyi as Wawa, instead of ' Ana be anyi' as Agbaenu'. I asked the nonentity where Ideani, Adazi- Ani, and Osadebe's ' Agbalaka Azo Ani' came from. Those towns and Osadebe's are not 'Ndi Wawa', and he couldn't answer my question.

I also asked him to name his hometown in Anambra, which he couldn't. I told him that in Akpugo my hometown, we have rich successful businessmen and traders who could compete favourably with Anambra businessmen and traders. Enugu state with its mineral deposits and size have more better potential aside Ebonyi than any other state in the South East economically. With best topography and its potentials, Enugu state is the future of Anigbo. Those who have lived outside Nigeria understand my assumption better.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SGANIVA(m): 5:33am On May 29, 2017
why are you always fighting every body , anambra people I know is not like this at all.
Schematics:
It is your useless father that's a low lifer. Bunch of insecure people. When you quoted the marketing guy earlier were you drunk?

[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kherington: 7:26am On May 29, 2017
ogbanje anambra thugs have invaded this post to witch hunt peaceful enugu ibos.

enugu ibos has shown maturity on nairaland and i will commend them for it enugu ibos are not part of anambra, imo, abia and fourth class ebonyi wars.

enugu ibos should go on commenting on the positive development going on without fear of anambra ogbanje thugs.

I am kherington and I approve this thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by sunny80: 7:37am On May 29, 2017
please..enugu north LGA does not belong to udi/ngwo....correct that mistake please.....enugu north and east LGA are in nike land which happen to be the eldest in nkanuland.....stop rewritting history....
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

But Chimaroke played the politics of that law school from the inception to siting.
Real and good politics.
Yes Bros, we need more of such positive politics in the state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.