Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1779776 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2018
spyder880:

So many pictures, but I don't know where to post them. Ebobyi is coming up strongly. Dave Umahi is a real worker.
I hear boys are complaining though say money no dey reach them oo as per Nigerian style

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Fatherofdragons: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2018
BeijinDossier
Yyeske
nonsowow

Pls what's going on here? I come to this thread once again, to know the new developments happening in enugu state even though am from anambra state, but I love seeing good developments all over igbo land, and then I come across these THINGS claiming anambra especially that aboki Yyeske insulting enugu ppl and other states, painting anambra ppl black in the process, and ppl like ikonzie fell for their tricks, Pls ignore them and continue with this tread they don't speak for anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2018
asha80:
I hear boys are complaining though say money no dey reach them oo as per Nigerian style

Its true, apart from a few people in Ebonyi, Umahi has been running a one man show where the majority are not carried along, he even seizes peoples lands to do government projects without due agreement with the people. A man was telling me that they told him to remove his half finished house because government wants to start something there. No compensations.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yyeske(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
BeijinDossier
Yyeske
nonsowow

Pls what's going on here? I come to this thread once again, to know the new developments happening in enugu state even though am from anambra state, but I love seeing good developments all over igbo land, and then I come across these THINGS claiming anambra especially that aboki Yyeske insulting enugu ppl and other states, painting anambra ppl black in the process, and ppl like ikonzie fell for their tricks, Pls ignore them and continue with this tread they don't speak for anambra.
If I am a THING then you are NOTHING you this Somali Jew claiming Anambra
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Good morning my good people, working in Awka now. Such a beautiful place with good people. I love the fact that local companies are producing to cover the domestic needs of our people. Good one there.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2018
The types of house we are planning to build in Enugu rural. I love this.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chri08102702694: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
You are a hopeless liar.

I am very sure you were the one that cloned that moniker to spew that rubbish then.

Ikonize:

You're a despicable liar.

You've been on here trolling for years - claiming to be a native of Enugu state. Lol.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chri08102702694: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Hopeless worthless demonic liar. All you do is open different accounts to yap rubbish. Barbaric wawa bastard. cheesy

Ikonize:
Chino, come on with your numerous monickers. You can't troll Iconize.
Cannibalistic Anambra lunatic. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2018
spyder880:

Should I open a new thread for Ebonyi, so many good things happening there now?
Oga Spyder biko you can help us open Ebonyi thread and I promise to contribute and make it lively.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2018
achi4u:
Oga Spyder biko you can help us open Ebonyi thread and I promise to contribute and make it lively.
Thanks.

Ok, does any other of our Ebonyi brothers have any comment on this?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2018
achi4u:
Thanks.

There is one which is already running...

You can build on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3704809/ebonyi-state-journey-far-photo
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2018
Cooly100:

There is one which is already running...

You can build on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3704809/ebonyi-state-journey-far-photo

Yes, the thread is superb. I will build on it. No need to open another one.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chri08102702694: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2018
Hehehehe

He has brought out his other moniker. People una dey see oo cheesy ikonize=iconize

You are so worthless and useless that your parents sacrificed you to a wawa shrine. Now you are wandering joblessly all over the place.

Your mom is a well known old dirty ugly wawa okpa seller at ogbete.

I spit on you wawa filthy dingbat.

[s]
Ikonize:

don't animal-speak. I don't know why people take a cannibal that sold his IQ for a plate of porridge so important.Your lewd mom with a long scrawny neck like a guinea fowl, can't match the audacity of my super mom
Cannibalistic Anambra lunatic. Lol
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2018
spyder880:

Yes, the thread is superb. I will build on it. No need to open another one.
waiting for your pics on that thread

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chri08102702694: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2018
Are you dumb iti boribo? Lol

Are you the inventor of lexicon itself? This is why i call you a crude illiterate.

By the time we are done you will remember the past from the present. Hopeless animal

Ikonize:

You're feeling tongue-tied with shame already? Lol.
You're stealing from my lexicons too?
I'll leave you dazed. You don't know yet. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Chri08102702694: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Did i hit a nerve? Hehehehe

Enugu is jungle and worst place in the east. When you wawa ori okpa start living in a decent clime, i will take you guys serious. Jungle dwellers.

Who is going to Canada? Me? Lol

[s]
Ikonize:

Bla, bla, bla. Jungle noise.
When you start living in saner climes, maybe we can talk about who owes a house.
You can't owe a HOUSE in a cesspit. Your Anambra village is the worst of it all hence, you tried getting a Canadian visa.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: YommyBanky and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.