Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” (23756 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Silensa(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2012
Instead of bakare or bakery to pray for the government in power as st paul told the Corinthians he is causing more confusion,when will Nigerians learn?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/744185[/img]

why do we allow these very ugly people...ugly faces/bodies translates to ugly minds.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Stressy: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2012
I hate people who take undue advantage of others..can one tell me where was this pastor Tunde Bakare during Sani Abachas regime
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Pataki: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2012
BENZINA: I don"t want to hear no more,Pastore Bakare. He is a poltician Bakare not a pastore. Whom does he want to deceive,peole like him frequent themselves in the shrine of the traditional doctors.Pastore my foot.

How I wish you can write in proper English. Where did you get your education from? Do you have evidence that Bakare visits traditional doctors? Why do you lot punish yourselves with so much f00lishness and abject stupidity?

He is not a Pastor, he is a politician right? What he has said about the government, is he right or wrong?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2012
Silensa: Instead of bakare or bakery to pray for the government in power as st paul told the Corinthians he is causing more confusion,when will Nigerians learn?

bayooooooo:

Mr. Bakare also announced that his church was planning a prayer event for the nation this July, adding that the fraudulent party and people in power would be swept away for a new dawn in the nation, come Nigeria’s next national anniversary in October.

Pastor Bakare gave assurances today that he did not flee the country to evade detectives, adding that he was back now and ready to receive those seeking him.

Are u happy now? read before u start spilling jargons.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by ebealways: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf: Lol! The false prophet doing what he knows best... Clowning! grin
I wonder who is more ridiculous between him and El Rufai?

how do you know a false prophet if you see one? cool
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Clerverly: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2012
Stressy: I hate people who take undue advantage of others..can one tell me where was this pastor Tunde Bakare during Sani Abachas regime
If you didnt notice him then, perhaps the economy was fine and the masses were able to afford their 3 square meal unlike now that your retardeen has bankrupt Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Pataki: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2012
Silensa: Instead of bakare or bakery to pray for the government in power as st paul told the Corinthians he is causing more confusion,when will Nigerians learn?

Idi0ts! The other day a prayer against corruption was made by another pastor in the presence of your useless government, did Jonathan and his crew say an amen to the prayer?! Carry your judgement to God and let us see who is just and fair.

You bunch of non-thinking f00ls, how long shall you continue to be held under the demonic bondage of religion, nepotism, tribalism and gross stupidity?!
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2012
ebealways:

how do you know a false prophet if you see one? cool

False prophets have a habit of making false prophecies (just like Bakare). No?
By their fruits, you shall know them.

The man is a false prophet, accesory to murder and is possessed with jaundiced morals.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by monkeyleg: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf:

Na by force to de get uncle these days, why una de lie? See red eye!
Bro, how is your militant work? Amnesty reach your hand, abi una still de kidnap pipo for my beloved Warri?

Oshare Beaf, I no follow for una Amnesty program, Na you Uduaghan and co give money na, you dont forget. Hmm, I no say your voice go hot now, dis one wey month done end, Uduaghan and Goddy done pay you
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2012
Tunde Bakare is a Nigerian Pentecostal pastor. He has received national and international attention for his televangelism, which has sometimes been critical of the Nigerian government. He was in March 2002 reportedly arrested after sermons apparently critical of then-president Olusegun Obasanjo. (let the retardeen arrest him, he wont be the first. bakare kinsman has done so before him.)

Pastor (Dr.) ‘Tunde Bakare rose from the humble beginnings to a position of influence. He was born to a Muslim mother and a Muslim father, whom he did not grow up to know. His mother, Madam Abigail Eebudola Bakare raised him up along with other siblings. Although he did not enjoy a conventional childhood, he struggled through life’s phases with his faith in God and the determination to make something of himself.

Pastor Bakare’s family lifestyle can be summarized under five major aspects of his life:
His persuasion: “I’m fully persuaded that I will live long in health; having long life in health, with wealth for the purpose for which He created me to be a blessing to humanity”. This persuasion invariably affects and informs his thought patterns, decision making process and choices in life.
Tunde Bakare lives in the multi-million dollar estate called Sugar Loaf Estate in the high Brow community of Atlanta. (good, the man doesnt need crumbs from the retardeen)

His conviction: “God will not justify the wicked, He will not forsake the righteous; the wickedness of a wicked man will fall upon his head and the righteousness of a righteous man will answer for him in the days to come”.
“The minority that is right will become the majority and the majority that is wrong will become the minority, it’s just a matter of time”.

His passion: “To see that the true perspective of the gospel of Jesus Christ is given to people without any contamination or mixture”.

His Legacy: “My legacy? The grace to pray through”. Surprisingly, Pastor Bakare initially as a young Christian did not have a flare or desire to pray, but according to him, circumstances in his marriage as orchestrated by God taught him not only how to pray but also how to pray through.

Secret of his success: Obedience only to the word and instructions of God. Sandwiched between his willingness and desire to do the will of God is obedience even when all things are working contrary to the word of God. He also appeared on AIT television to preach the word of God. He is a wonderful man that is listened to every Sunday. The Nigerian presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, 31 January, announced Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos as his running mate for the 2011 presidential election which he accepted. Unfortunately, CPC lost the presidential election to PDP, but Pastor Bakare remains a fierce critic of the Nigerian government and leadership.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunde_Bakare
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by ballabriggs: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2012
Billyonaire: smileyThe Bible says we should respect the people in Authority because they cant be there if God does not allow. This Pastor Bakare, which Bible is he using ?

In fact you for even dey respect Adolf Hitler and Idi Amin because according to the Bible wey you dey read they were in "authority", mugu.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Pataki: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2012
ballabriggs:

In fact you for even dey respect Adolf Hitler and Idi Amin because according to the Bible wey you dey read they were in "authority", mugu.
Roflmao!

Leave Billygoat alone. grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Biggyd2: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2012
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by BENZINA(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2012
Spiriiiiit of okija wake up, Bakare is in your shrine trying to creat hatred for the first Niger Delta man"s presidency.In your shrine OkIJA direct all seen and unseen hatred back to the man that has "FATWA" on his head(Bakare),and his congregation of "down,down" no "up,up Jonan".
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2012
Pataki: When one considers the likes of Omokri (aka beaf), Oritsejafor, Uduaghan, Goodluck, etc., you cannot help but wonder if they are born to be certified liars and thieves with no conscience.

Bakare, Soyinka, Gani, all have a conscience and they spoke the truth when it most mattered.

PLEASE HENCEFORTH LET'S STOP TAKING THIS JOKE CALL BEAF SERIOUS SINCE WE DON KNOW HIM PAPA NA SO ANYTHING COMING FROM HIM SHOULD NOT BE TAKING SERIOUS AGAIN AND SHOULD BE TOTALLY IGNORED.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by meksroland: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2012
Somebody lost election and he's bitter and looking for who to join him in causing more havoc and shed of blood. Tunde the false pastor should remember that God is aware of today before he appointed GEJ to rule. We don't want more blood shed being engineered by this man. Is it only you small pastor that God will show things. You need to be arrested
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kcbaba0071(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2012
angryit is pple like u dt collect peanuts thereby sell ur rights, ur conscience & ur voice, i'v seen several threads sayn u'v been paid to say what u say in support of a govt. & it's cohorts who hv signed d death of it's pple by milking dm & leaving dm dry & to fate, u c someone dt defies death & stands up to point out d govt's misdeeds, one dt is doing wat u & all other naijarians should do, a man of God for dt matter and u open ur stupidth mouth & wt ur filthy fingers u slander him,may GOD burn ur mouth with fire & criple ur fingers undecided
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by lacasa: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2012
CyberG: ^^LOL...people like you are the reason why I don't pity Nigerians who live in Nigeria and are suffering everyday! If a phony pastor had announced "prayer for the nation or the corrupt government of Goatluck", people like you and the heifer called beaf would be singing their praises to high heavens! Well, Nigerians should pay the full price for their stupidity, actions and inaction by the scourge leashed upon them by the useless and inept Jonathan government.

​ so​ 4ukin ON-POINT. cool

"Goatluck anϑ beaf "the heifer" grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2012
meksroland: Somebody lost election and he's bitter and looking for who to join him in causing more havoc and shed of blood. Tunde the false pastor should remember that God is aware of today before he appointed GEJ to rule. We don't want more blood shed being engineered by this man. Is it only you small pastor that God will show things. You need to be arrested
Are you beaf clone ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kcbaba0071(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2012
BoboYekini:
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/744185[/img]

why do we allow these very ugly people...ugly faces/bodies translates to ugly minds.

may God judge u for wat u've just said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party / Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / States Get Another Bailout To Pay Workers Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.