Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” (23761 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by leon25aug: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2012
Well this is not the 1st time individuals viciously tongue lash d nigeria govt. Fela,gani,m.k.o etc.dat is why d yorubas are true patriots and fearless unlike my igbos and hausas dat kiss money bags asses. Though d fools in govt.hav developed a hard back so long as they'v got der hands in oil wealth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by monkeyleg: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2012
This is the same Pastor who lead people to fight against the injustice that was being metted out to Goodluck during the Yar Adua saga. He is also entitled to critisize a useless government if he see one. I see nothing false about this man. All I see are those who are hell bent on deceiving themselves and others by seeing the truth and not accepting it as so. Is there anyone who can honestly say that this government is performing well in anyway.

Good on you Pastor, and thanks for being brave enough to speak out for the truth, in a country in love with suffering and self deceit

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by BENZINA(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2012
The S.I.B should be aware that Bakare seek just one thing:any arrest would either turn him to a "hero or a political prisoner",Which would draw sympathizers to him.A tool he needs to edge his gang-master(El-Rufurufu),now that there is a discussion on the merger again,sic,like before of the North/West region against "CAPO JONATHAN"
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by planetuzor(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf: ^
I can see the NL shiit fly is desperately seeking notice as usual. embarassed

@topic
If Tunde Bakare, the false prophet likes, he can continue to make a fool of himself, it won't turn Monday into Teusday and he will only look more and more of a red-eyed, stone throwing, false prophet.
Beef or what dae cal u. . U r nt suposd 2b talkin in ds kind of matter because u r a paid agent. You wil everly wana talk in d directn to favor ur boss. . Always amg d first to coment on page one wen it a topic dat concerns ur boss. . U r part of nigerians problem. . I tnk nairalanders knw u nd ur cohort nw. .so ur coment doesnt count cos we knw d directn it wil go. .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by drstone1: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2012
kiyosaki1: There is this wise saying "A river that forgets his source will definitely dry" TUNDE BAKARE MADE GEJ WHAT HE IS TODAY REWIND YOURSELF BACK TO THE DYING DAYS OF FORMER PRESIDENT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NO WHERE TO FOUND AND NOW YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR BENEFACTOR.IF HE HADN'T FOUGHT FOR HIM WILL YOU BE IN THE POSITION YOU ARE TODAY ?

Please, CORRECT yourself.....PTB never fought for GEJ. The said rally had his likes and the likes of El-Rufai, Buhari and Atiku who read the handwriting that the Yaradua dynasty was about to collapse and were seizing that opportunity to launch themselves into Government and Political Relevance on the sails of that wind of Change. However, that wind of change brought Goodluck and no- Luck to him and His Party and whatever Alliances they had hoped to forge.
Never the Less PTB's prediction of doom to this present Govt by October 2012...is another noteworthy land mark Prediction that should be taking seriously...Remember He also prophesied back in 2011, that should the PDP win... There shall be a wild wild NORTH with blood flowing everywhere.....If you say he is not a true prophet...At least that one has happenned even before the election results were declared.

This is that era prophesied of concerning the[b] SONS of TURMOIL[/b]....Therefore BE Watchful and Vigilant, for the Adversary like a Roaring Lion is Seeking a Precious life to Devour. What I say unto you......I SAY unto ALLL.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Reference(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Biggyd2: Has this man said anything different from what most Nigerians are saying? I am of the belief that if our religious leaders are able to tell their congregation( especially those in government)when they err, Nigeria will be a better place to live. When they come to these religious places 'to try and free their corrupt consciences' the preachers should still tell them how the people feel about them.

It is not about what Nigerians are saying but what Nigerians are doing. His responsibility is to improve the spiritual well being of his congregation. If the President attends his church, fine. He can address him personally but I'm sure he has other government officials, business moguls, captains of industries and other leaders attending which whom he can influence positively to create change locally.

The truth is that you have two equations in this matter. The first is that democracy is a game of numbers. The second is that righteousness exalts a nation. Thus to exalt Nigeria you don't just pick on one but spread your message to as many as possible. It is a game of numbers.

I repeat again. Jonathan out changes nothing. He's been battling tyrants for decades. Did they come from Mars or the society which has moulded them. How are we sure the next leader to be confronted isn't sitting in his congregation.

Nigeria has consistently baked the cake of poor leadership because the ingridients of followership are essentially substandard. That is the task of the church. To develop capacity. Not all these short-sighted populist moves that lead no where.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by monkeyleg: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2012
Lets not forget the likes of Oritsejafor, happy to hub nub and frolick with the likes of Uduaghan a known Thief.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by boyendowed(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2012
Do people attend this man's church to listen to the word of God or to listen to him abuse the president?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2012
leon25aug: Well this is not the 1st time individuals viciously tongue lash d nigeria govt. Fela,gani,m.k.o etc.dat is why d yorubas are true patriots and fearless unlike my igbos and hausas dat kiss money bags asses. Though d fools in govt.hav developed a hard back so long as they'v got der hands in oil wealth.

Femi, Gani, Soyinka are brilliant... Bakare is a fool and you are a bigot.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by monkeyleg: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf, all this your noise na ashawo quater distrubance, why dont you focus on your Uncle Ayo Oritsejafor and his intimate relationship with Uduaghan, That one is just in your backyard Na
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2012
monkeyleg: Beaf, all this your noise na ashawo quater distrubance, why dont you focus on your Uncle Ayo Oritsejafor and his intimate relationship with Uduaghan, That one is just in your backyard Na

My guy, how amnesty de treat you?
Una still de kidnap pipo? Change your life, bro.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kunlekunle: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2012
preach it pastor,
write on a billboard,
put it on youtube, create a tv channel,
hold monthly meetings, that he who saw and heard may spread it.

prophesy like jesus,
jesus wept when he saw the ruins the lies ahead of jerusalem,
the public condemned him,
he said even this temple no stone shall remain on each other.

would NASS remain on that day or the occupier of ASO ROCK.

[b]PREACH ON [b]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Pataki: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2012
When one considers the likes of Omokri (aka beaf), Oritsejafor, Uduaghan, Goodluck, etc., you cannot help but wonder if they are born to be certified liars and thieves with no conscience.

Bakare, Soyinka, Gani, all have a conscience and they spoke the truth when it most mattered.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2012
Pastor Bakare, you are a brave man and we are right behind you.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by noiseless: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2012
Are 99.9% of his congregation members of HAMAS,HEZHBOLAH,AL SHABAB and TALIBAN? Now i see why his "church/mosque" doesn't get bombed and why none muslims condenmed the bombing of churches except him.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Pataki: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2012
BoboYekini: beaf, just shut up for once you animal. u no dey tire?

Tire? The goat has just collected his salary, and is more than motivated to keep up with his photoshop graphics.

Only f00ls use graphics laced with meaningless words to divert the attention a thread aims for - the truth.

Have you not noticed that once that pathetic goat has no words to use to counter a glaring truth, he resorts to photoshop and gif emoticons?

Pathetic animal. I cannot help but pity his poor soul.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2012
monkeyleg:

Bros Beaf, Oshare Mavor. Na your uncle Ayo na im you go tell that kind thing.

Na by force to de get uncle these days, why una de lie? See red eye!
Bro, how is your militant work? Amnesty reach your hand, abi una still de kidnap pipo for my beloved Warri?
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by ikee(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2012
Every body is entitled to his opinion, however pastor tunde bakare and some other men of God including Rev.Fr. Mbaka should focus more on Their calling and stay away from politics. Politics they say is a dirty game
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by BENZINA(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2012
I don"t want to hear no more,Pastore Bakare. He is a poltician Bakare not a pastore. Whom does he want to deceive,peole like him frequent themselves in the shrine of the traditional doctors.Pastore my foot.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2012
smileyThe Bible says we should respect the people in Authority because they cant be there if God does not allow. This Pastor Bakare, which Bible is he using ?

smiley Why is he saying that only the "f00lish" will wait for 2015; so he saying all Nigerians are stupid to wait for next election ? (sovereign insult) That we should dethrone our President? (Treason).

smiley Why does he vibrate so much after coming back from Ukraine ? (Who did he meet there that gave him so much courage?)

smiley Bakare is an associate of Buhari, a known Boko Haram sympathizer who called for the North to make country ungovernable.

smiley I sincerely, do not think Bakare is a good lawyer or a good pastor and I do not think, he will ever hold political office in this country disobeying his calling as a Pastor and using the pulpit as stage to propagate insults on constituted authority.

If he was in America, the CIA would have downed him a long time ago. If and When I become President, such people like Bakare, will simply disappear. I promise that.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2012
ikee: Every body is entitled to his opinion, however pastor tunde bakare and some other men of God including Rev.Fr. Mbaka should focus more on Their calling and stay away from politics. Politics they say is a dirty game

Because the players are dirty. we allowed it because the "righteous" refused to come out. this must change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abians Welcome Governor Ikpeazu At Sam Mbakwe's Airport, Owerri(Photos) / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari / Elections Postponement: LIVE UPDATES Of Inec's Meeting With Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.