Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (76948 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by wiscul4: 8:58am On May 07, 2012
What I think u should not go coz this will hurt u again. Just take a step forward , don't look behind and find another man .
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by 190: 9:31am On May 07, 2012
^smh

a thread of 2006 thats what this one is responding to

seriously shakin my head!
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by dabrake(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2012
takethat: Honey, I have been in that position before I want to ask you

Firstly, your boyfriend said you should break up (to me if a guy says that, I feel he had nothing for me) I am saying this because if your man noticed that you had drifted apart then he should have tried to work things out with you not to tell you to go your way.

[b]I also read your plan I tell you guys are DOGS, if you do that to him even if he didn’t want you , he will pretend he still wants you just because they are selfish…they want to eat their cake and have it …, he will only play along with your plan and once he is done you are out again……
What I think

[/b]I think for him to be the one that broke up the relationship, he should be the one to call you and say he wants you back . you are only wasting your time by thinking about him (except if he is also thinking about you). I am sorry to say thses but he may have moved on with his life and you are still here dying over him ….

No matter what I say (do what you feel is best for you). I am not a relationship breaker, the truth is bitter and iam just giving you advise on a past experience

1, Who broke up the relationship…if it was you then I think to cool down your mind it is worth tellingthe boy how you still feel about him
good to know that's what you think
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by afrodiva: 11:47am On May 07, 2012
To risk loving is to risk been hurt. Be brave and tell him how u feel. Don't let pride deprive you of loving and been loved. If he accepts youback ur lucky if he doesn't know that You did ur best and then achieve closure and let it go.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by pattybf(f): 11:35pm On May 10, 2012
h
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by seunpayne(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
First of all that is a terrible plan so don't do it.
Secondly, you must have loved break up part 1 because you seem to be setting yourself up for part two. If he felt half the way you wanted him to feel, he would have called (I didn't see that in your post so I assumed).
There is a reason they call it "getting over". It takes time. Don't run back because it hurts. Ride it out and when you are ready, get yourself a man who'll star in your forever and happily ever after. Good luck
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by vickyminaj(f): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Tell ur ex u want him bck,Gosh r u mad,if he really liked u y did he make u his ex? Abi him dick sweet like dat,my dear u need to grow up n let d past be past
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by izyrach(f): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2013
please dont go you have to be a strong woman even though its not easy,he might have his reasons for d quit,dont trade ur heart for sum1 dat doesnt deserve it,and beside if u can stay a week without him dat means u can do without him forever gudluck
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Davmar(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
[hello, well i will like you to know that, no one is the wisest, but there are men with ideals, what i am trying to say is that in this case, u really need advice, well sometime ago i was also almost the same condition as urs, but a guy help me out with ideals etc, but now i am living happilly with my partner, well for advice and counselling dmark9397@gmail.com i wish you good luck
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Nuzo1(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2013
The op is happily married to the ex boyfriend; Deji. They have 2 kids together with another on the way.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by sisinaijayeye0: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
margarita: Hello people, just came across this site and thot you guys might be able to help me. My ex boyfriend and I broke up a few months ago. He actually said we should break up and even though i understood where he was coming from(we had drifted apart), i was very hurt. Recently, just when i thought i was getting over him, i've started thinking about him alot. I really do miss him. We don't live in the same town and yesterday i came up with a plan. I would outlinethe plan below but i need u guys to tell me whether i should carry out the plan. Or maybe some of u(esp guys) can tell me what to do. Thanks.

Plan: Go to his town, he'll know am coming but he won't know its just to see him. Tell him how i feel but stop short of asking him that we should get back together. Tell him i don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me but i felt the need to let him know how i feel. Then tell him i came from my town to tell him that and pack my load and leave. What do you guys think? Should i tell him or keep it to myself?

For the guys: What would you think if an ex told you how she felt?

Thanks for your help.

Gurl i feel your pain, once he told you to break up means he is less interested. Keep to yourself and hurt only inside never show it, dress well and look good and move on, once he knows u dnt care he will come back crawling but by then you would have moved on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.