Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (76458 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by nellyelitz(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2014
Follow ur heart pretty,ur plans are very thoughtful and i bet u it going to work out. But the only impediment will lie on if the guy as already seriously hook up with a new babe in that town. So do ur home work on that to avoid being redicule...shalom.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by nellyelitz(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2014
whiteroses: i think you should go and tell him what you think even if he is not interested anymore you'll go back home safe @ least. the point is give it a try.
going to his town and telling him how you feel will mean a lot to him and the next thing you know he start remembering the good times you use to have together and how nice you were to him (if you are). good luck. (dress to impress thin dress)
make she dress go seduce am?
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by nellyelitz(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Fluffy: Don't do it girl. The guy has obviously moved on and by going back and telling him you want him, you are actually putting yourself at risk of getting hurt again.
If he wanted to patch things up with you he would have contacted you first and told you he misses you and stuff.
Exes should stay exes it's useless to keep on thinking about what could have been.
Move on with your life my dear, it will be difficult but just be strong  smiley

I'm speaking out of experience, I've been there and believe me u don't wanna go there cry cry cry cry
purely African,must a guy always be the first to express his feelings...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Chilug(m): 6:26am On Aug 16, 2014
Don't go, it will still end disastrously and u will end up hurting d second time. Its ur mindset, just give it time, it will clear from ur head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.