Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (76438 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by jsandra: 11:24pm On May 25, 2015
I am Lachaindra Foster i want to thank Dr. DR EBOEHI for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr. DR EBOEHI of (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com) and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back. If you want to get your lover back contact DR EBOEHI via email: (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com) DR EBOEHI the great man that is able to bring back my lost love.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by prettysassygirl(f): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
margarita:
Hello people, just came across this site and thot you guys might be able to help me. My ex boyfriend and I broke up a few months ago. He actually said we should break up and even though i understood where he was coming from(we had drifted apart), i was very hurt. Recently, just when i thought i was getting over him, i've started thinking about him alot. I really do miss him. We don't live in the same town and yesterday i came up with a plan. I would outlinethe plan below but i need u guys to tell me whether i should carry out the plan. Or maybe some of u(esp guys) can tell me what to do. Thanks.

Plan: Go to his town, he'll know am coming but he won't know its just to see him. Tell him how i feel but stop short of asking him that we should get back together. Tell him i don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me but i felt the need to let him know how i feel. Then tell him i came from my town to tell him that and pack my load and leave. What do you guys think? Should i tell him or keep it to myself?

For the guys: What would you think if an ex told you how she felt?

Thanks for your help.
girlie, lemme tell u some tin abt men cos I ve had firsthand experience on dis,wen a guy wanna break up with u,he wld look for different excuses,try and forget him ,he aint worth shit,d right person who wld value u wld find u,I won't be surprised if he is on some oda girl right now,all dis guys sef,if u don't use wisdom in your dealings with them ,u become their football
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by rhed: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2015
hello.. i red ur post and we almost the same issue & seekin' for some advise. sad its just so funny that we hv 2 gather some advises from the public rather than to get from our friends and relatives.. smiley but where am i now? here at this site reading and collecting good and inspiring advises.. some bashed me and most are very interesting & kind hearted.. and actually, i posted too here in this site.. you can search me on my topic.. "18 Years Past But Havn't yet moved on!"

Goodluck to us, sis! cry

margarita:
Hello people, just came across this site and thot you guys might be able to help me. My ex boyfriend and I broke up a few months ago. He actually said we should break up and even though i understood where he was coming from(we had drifted apart), i was very hurt. Recently, just when i thought i was getting over him, i've started thinking about him alot. I really do miss him. We don't live in the same town and yesterday i came up with a plan. I would outlinethe plan below but i need u guys to tell me whether i should carry out the plan. Or maybe some of u(esp guys) can tell me what to do. Thanks.

Plan: Go to his town, he'll know am coming but he won't know its just to see him. Tell him how i feel but stop short of asking him that we should get back together. Tell him i don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me but i felt the need to let him know how i feel. Then tell him i came from my town to tell him that and pack my load and leave. What do you guys think? Should i tell him or keep it to myself?

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by anitawilliams: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
life is two sides and believe me when i tell you that it has been one side of the coin for me and my family until my son gain admission into the university, for some period of time it all went smooth as planned but just as he was about to enter into his 3rd year he got a sickness i do not even know the name of this sickness. my son left school and we kept on looking for solution but we could not get a total solution. i thank God for my brother who met doctor zanzin and told him of the pain me and my family are passing through, doctor zanzin asked him to bring me and my son to him and my son shall be well again and this time permanently so my brother quickly called me and i took my son to to him, he told me that it will take three days and my son shall be well. i don't know how he did it but it was a miracle how he help me healed my son. till this day my son never contacted such sickness nor its like again my son is through with his school and is working now. thanks to doctor zanzin fo what he has done for me because i cannot explain what heap of joy is in my heart as i am sharing this testimony of my life. if you have any sickness or problem i think and know that doctor zanzin can help you with solution to your problem because i have witness it first hand. You can contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Youngpo413: 6:50am On May 09, 2020
curiousNja:
Something also makes me suspect that before he asked you to break up, he had another bus waiting. So he is riding that new "bus" now.
you are right,pùssy is indeed like a bus,very 'accommodating'
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:29am On Mar 25, 2021
margarita:

Thanks for your help.

I will tell u from mans perspective....move on because us men lose attraction for women who do this. Yes he might agree but he just wants to eat extre puna before he bolts off for good. My advice will be for u to level up...look sexier...work on yourself and then denge pose your new transformation on fb or Ig. Men are drawn by what they see. I assure u a double win here...he either comes back or u bag yourself a better guy
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Luckysbab: 1:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Anny69

Come and see when NL was really cool; no trolling çomments
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Dickson178(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2023
Anabib:

DONT DO IT GIRL!!!!!!
let ur EX remain Ex!
if he wants u, he would look for u.
is it not the same thing that she wants to apologize?
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Dickson178(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Because God has blessed him more than before when you were dating him. Now your mumu brain don advice you to go beg am . I wish I can hear from the guy sad
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Anny69: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2023
Luckysbab:
Anny69

Come and see when NL was really cool; no trolling çomments
I've noticed Nairaland used to be very interesting in the past and the females talked freely without being trolled; they were even very many. I still read old threads, once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Luckysbab: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Anny69:
I've noticed Nairaland used to be very interesting in the past and the females talked freely without being trolled; they were even very many. I still read old threads, once in a while.

These days, you can almost count all the females that drop comments. I wonder why they got intimidated and dropped off
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Anny69: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

These days, you can almost count all the females that drop comments. I wonder why they got intimidated and dropped off
They left because of trolls. Isn't it obvious?

Do you know how many times I've planned on leaving NL because of them? One even told me to leave. I've decided not to till I'm tired of this space. Maybe they want it to become a men-only platform.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Luckysbab: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Anny69:
They left because of trolls. Isn't it obvious?

Do you know how many times I've planned on leaving NL because of them? One even told me to leave. I've decided not to till I'm tired of this space. Maybe they want it to become a men-only platform.

No. You shouldn’t be intimidated by faceless persons on a virtual platform. I can’t even rationalize that.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Anny69: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

No. You shouldn’t be intimidated by faceless persons on a virtual platform. I can’t even rationalize that.
I'm not like that anymore. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Chrismurphy: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2023
People dey run from love. You wey get chance to run still dey go back lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Luckysbab: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anny69:
I'm not like that anymore. smiley

Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.