Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (76435 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

These days, you can almost count all the females that drop comments. I wonder why they got intimidated and dropped off
Is it a gender thing though? 🤔
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Luckysbab: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

Is it a gender thing though? 🤔

More male 'old cats' are still around.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

More male 'old cats' are still around.
OK. I just feel the site isn't that interesting anymore except there are people you vibe with on a daily or you look forward to their comment. I left this site and came back but I'm struggling to find the excitement again.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Slynation(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anny69:
They left because of trolls. Isn't it obvious?

Do you know how many times I've planned on leaving NL because of them? One even told me to leave. I've decided not to till I'm tired of this space. Maybe they want it to become a men-only platform.
Vawulence happened...!! 😂🤣

My first account was registered 2010, everywhere was cool, but somehow, I lost the yahoomail and password and couldn't recover it. I did a comeback to this platform 2018 after 7years!! Omo...I now noticed the sweet platform I once knew has become fire for fire, I will give my opinion and honest remark/suggestions as usual, but I will come back and see over 10 mentions with my like 6 bashing me like a market thief, I felt bad at first, infact some insults almost sent me to depression...

It was there and then I knew if you can't beat them, you join them, na there my own craze start, now anybody wey want craze dey see craze...🤣😂

Now ehh, anybody mind wey no carry am make e deactivate...!!
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Luckysbab: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

OK. I just feel the site isn't that interesting anymore except there are people you vibe with on a daily or you look forward to their comment. I left this site and came back but I'm struggling to find the excitement again.

I get the feeling. Though, there are still the flashes of extreme rib-cracking comments and banter. You just have to look beyond the front page for that most times - na stupid comments dey full there, cos of the competition for been on first page of a post.

In all honesty, many of the "good stuffs" have left plus there's barely that "one diverse family" feel any longer.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Luckysbab: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Slynation:

My first account was registered 2010, everywhere was cool, but somehow, I lost the yahoomail and password and couldn't recover it. I did a comeback to this platform 2018 after 7years!! Omo...I now noticed the sweet platform I once knew has become fire for fire, I will give my opinion and honest remark/suggestions as usual, but I will come back and see over 10 mentions with my like 6 bashing me like a market thief, I felt bad at first, infact some insults almost sent me to depression...

It was there and then I knew if you can't beat them, you join them, na there my own craze start, now anybody wey want craze dry see craze...🤣😂

grin grin grin

Depending on my mood, I just ignore some mentions.

I still don't know the individual(s) that will frustrate me enough to the point of wanting to leave. I think we have to appreciate the fact that some also get their juice from the gbas gbos. So if you are not in the tune with that, you just switch frequency to where suits you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Slynation(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

grin grin grin

Depending on my mood, I just ignore some mentions.

I still don't know the individual(s) that will frustrate me enough to the point of wanting to leave. I think we have to appreciate the fact that some also get their juice from the gbas gbos. So if you are not in the tune with that, you just switch frequency to where suits you.
I swear o...some are just doing that to catch cruise!! Sometimes, I just come here to get a good laugh grin
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Anny69: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Slynation:

It was there and then I knew if you can't beat them, you join them, na there my own craze start, now anybody wey want craze dey see craze...🤣😂

😂😂 Fire for fire, I understand. When I'm bored I participate in the vawulence too and sometimes I just ignore. Nairaland taught me how to handle vawulence well; before if someone should insult me my heart will be doing gbigbi gbigbi.
😭😭 But now it means absolutely nothing.
Re: Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Luckysbab:

I get the feeling. Though, there are still the flashes of extreme rib-cracking comments and banter. You just have to look beyond the front page for that most times - na stupid comments dey full there, cos of the competition for been on first page of a post.

In all honesty, many of the "good stuffs" have left plus there's barely that "one diverse family" feel any longer.
Yeah, you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.