Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend (17060 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
JallowBah:
And I aint black, dudesmiley
I figured!
U'll hit a Nigerian man and get away wiv it? Na boss! Ur bones will b distributed for Passover.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I figured!
U'll hit a Nigerian man and get away wiv it? Na boss! Ur bones will b distributed for Passover.

I already did.

Not MY man though, and he hit me first.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
JallowBah:

I already did.

Not MY man though, and he hit me first.
D effects of juju will take place soonest.
U think u won? I laff in my aboki swagss *shegeshegeshege*
U go no jazz dey catch oyinbo. grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Xtana: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D effects of juju will take place soonest.
U think u won? I laff in my aboki swagss *shegeshegeshege*
U go no jazz dey catch oyinbo. grin

Pfff. I dont fear this boy juju. I know how to protect myself.

What you think I should do, take the rudeness AND a smack, and just walk? Naaaah..
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
JallowBah:

What you think I should do, take the rudeness AND a smack, and just walk? Naaaah..
Who initiated d rudeness?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kandiikane(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
JallowBah:

grin grin
I like this lady, nothing phase am!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kandiikane(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I figured!

No, his blokos will be distributed for passover. That's the warning I gave my guy.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

No, his blokos will be distributed for passover. That's the warning I gave my guy.
I trust u!

Saro gals aren't smiling. grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kandiikane(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I trust u!

Saro gals aren't smiling. grin

It's no joke, oo. He tried it and I'm like this nicca don't know who he is messing with, me wey father nor dey for slap me na you mere mortal wan turn me to donkey?
Ah ah, after I warn am and threats to forever move on he started playing nice and dashing me with cash. God is good sha.

Lool. tongue
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2012
kandiikane:

It's no joke, oo. He tried it and I'm like this nicca don't know who he is messing with, me wey father nor dey for slap me na you mere mortal wan turn me to donkey?
Ah ah, after I warn am and threats to forever move on he started playing nice and dashing me with cash. God is good sha.

Lool. tongue
Thief! grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluesther(f): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2012
JallowBah:

Pfft. You dont know women from my culture; they dont fight other women in battles "on the street", they fight other men.
So yes, I could beat him if I wanted to. I`m a big girlwink

Women from which culture
JallowBah:

Pfft. You dont know women from my culture; they dont fight other women in battles "on the street", they fight other men.
So yes, I could beat him if I wanted to. I`m a big girlwink

Women from which culture?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Sijo01(f): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2012
Ninapha: . Dem punctuate person face and u still d find keyboard punctuation mark. U no see say u use vex type am. Park well oo

Lmao, guy u harsh o......nor vex, i don park wella.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Sijo01(f): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I figured!

Lmao @bones distributed for passover.

I HAVE! two to be precise.
One was a fellow corps member. He slaped me 1st n i retaliated...,...

D oda was a bike man, i adviced him to be traffic concious, he insulted my parents n i thought him a lession with a slap...,...
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2012
Sijo01:

Lmao @bones distributed for passover.

I HAVE! two to be precise.
One was a fellow corps member. He slaped me 1st n i retaliated...,...

D oda was a bike man, i adviced him to be traffic concious, he insulted my parents n i thought him a lession with a slap...,...
See as una dey narrate story, sj! If u hia say dem slap Bado and walk freely, u go beliv? I dey wine d gal o! Of course she suppose use plier comot hin teeth. angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by melodyj(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2012
I am a man but i'll advice she quits the so called relationship, he is not a real man because ladies are fragile and needs to be handled and pampered with care all times: real men dont even lay hands on a lady's face let alone beat her not even with bare hands, wire and belt i mean that guy is completely mad, let him put his shoes into hers and how would he feel if a guy beats up her sister even with wire and belt. Girl, wake up and leave for good to save ur life else sumtin worst than this would happen. ADVICE NO BE CAUSE
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by melodyj(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2012
I am a man but i'll advice she quits the so called relationship, he is not a real man because ladies are fragile and needs to be handled and pampered with care all times: real men dont even lay hands on a lady's face let alone beat her not even with bare hands, wire and belt i mean that guy is completely mad, let him put his legs into her shoes and how would he feel if a guy beats up his won sister even with wire and belt. Girl, wake up and leave for good to save ur life else sumtin worst than this would happen. ADVICE NO BE CAUSE
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Sijo01(f): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See as una dey narrate story, sj! If u hia say dem slap Bado and walk freely, u go beliv? I dey wine d gal o! Of course she suppose use plier comot hin teeth. angry

hahahahaha, if i hia say persen arrange u slap, d first tin wey i go ask na d hospital wey dey admit d guy put.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who initiated d rudeness?

He: Come home with me and have a coffe ( I was at the club celebrating a girls birthday, husband home with baby, it was 03:30 in the morning, going home. )
Me; No, I dont think my husband would like that.
He: He dont have to know, blablabla
Me; Still not going eith you, sorry mate.
He; YOU A DAMN LovePeddler, I WILL TELL YOUR HUSBAND WHAT A DAMN BIATCH YOU ARE, BLABLABLABLA

So, I answered back after that.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Oluesther:

Women from which culture?

The northern culture of Norway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. / Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much? / Obsessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.