Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend (17056 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by edakedkay: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2012
JallowBah: For most women in an abusive relationship, they do believe, sincerly, they are to blame themself.
And they are not.

You should get someone to beat his little a-s-s up, and get her out of that house.

If a woman cheat? Beat her. Other than that? Be a damn man, dont use your hands on a woman. Pfft. That is NOT a real, good man. Thats TRASH.
To an extent i agree with you but the bit i wont take is you saying if a woman cheats,beat her.beat her as what? Na you born am? You dey reason from your anus abi?. Na guys like you dey make me summon my "5 woman squad",all made up of my sisters,to whoop your sorry and miserable arse.@poster,what's the name of that "zoo" your friend calls her bf's house? Shei,she's the "animal" and her bf the "zoo keeper". Tell her next time tourists visits the zoo they'll be attending her funeral not sightseeing.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by sarutobie(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2012
mimi321:

if its fake then get off my page u uncircumcised mugu
Get off YOUR page? Who dash monkey banana?..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kandiikane(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2012
edakedkay: To an extent i agree with you but the bit i wont take is you saying if a woman cheats,beat her.beat her as what? Na you born am? You dey reason from your anus abi?. Na guys like you dey make me summon my "5 woman squad",all made up of my sisters,to whoop your sorry and miserable arse.@poster,what's the name of that "zoo" your friend calls her bf's house? Shei,she's the "animal" and her bf the "zoo keeper". Tell her next time tourists visits the zoo they'll be attending her funeral not sightseeing.

Which man? Na woman, jare. I definitely know say her husband beat her when cheated and made her believe she deserved it.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluesther(f): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2012
JallowBah:

Yes, I would beat up my husband if he cheated. And yes, he is welcome to do the same to me.
Other than that?No.

lol!!!
You will beat up who?
See woman talking....
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluesther(f): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2012
komek: young men shud pls avoid the likes of OLUESTHER o. §☺
U̶̲̥̅̊ encourage a woman τ̅☺ cheat, e kwa.

You're 100% wrong.
Understand somebody before you begin to blab.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluesther(f): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247:

Beaten someone is different from fighting. . . They are fighting and the guy eventually won. grin

My dear o!
The fighting version of the story got me thinking.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluesther(f): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2012
mimi321:

look here you weak spineless impotent chiuhuahua if its bullcrap no problem kindly get off the page then

Please take it easy on these people. They are only wondering why a girl stays in a relationship where she is brutalized.

You sound quite harsh.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2012
usermane: Listen everybody. Girls prefer a man that would hardly show his soft side. They prefer a man they can serve and remain slaves to. I know this my sound stupid bt only a few girls can leave such a man. What can u say about a woman been constantly beaten by her husband/fiance even on her wedding day,yet she wount leave him?, GIRLS,WHAT CAN U SAY? ABOUT THAT?
I can say that you are an ignoramus for thinking that way and reaching such bogus conclusions.

I for one won't let a man treat me like a slave,inshort our first conversation will tell him i demand and deserve to be treated like a queen.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Sexxymom(f): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Maybe d girl has reach menopause so she doesnt want to let go cos she doesnt know if another guy will kum. As for me menopause or not,if d guy trys it with me,dat beat will turn to fight oo.i will definately fight back after which i will leave dat relationship.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Meeky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
This post is too funny for dis present age
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by edakedkay: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
@Seedord247's they fought and he eventually won'. Lie lie,the world would have known the true winner by the time i would have decorated and re-designed his entire being with my nails and teeth. Talk of permanent tatoos.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by boomssey(f): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
sadeiyare: Pls tell her dis ; evrytime sum1 cause u physical pain,the resultant is to get u killed.There is a thin line between lfe and death.she shud get out fast from that thing she call a relationship
Does she need 2 b told?2 me its lik she's over head in luv wif dis lunatic of a guy dat needs 2 b checkd dats y leavin d rlatnship isnt an option 4 her.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by usermane(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
freecocoa: I can say that you are an ignoramus for thinking that way and reaching such bogus conclusions.

I for one won't let a man treat me like a slave,inshort our first conversation will tell him i demand and deserve to be treated like a queen.
Oh, am i such an ign.... Wel now u see no girl wil say it that they will tolerate abuse just as u have just said. But ever wonder why countless number of girls are still in such relationship?, U allow a man to bcome ur god?
Sorry if i sounded so mean in in my last post,but i aint saying this cos i heard from some friends it bt i have observed it. And it make me sick to see girls always at d receiving end of love/relationships tragedies all d time... U may fall victim to such relationship, tomorrow and once again confirm my observation is right
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by EzekielMab(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
<P> Na wa 4 d guy O. A woman should be respected ₪☺ matter what happens. Sorry I can't beat my woman for any reason <\p>
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oluesther:

Please take it easy on these people. They are only wondering why a girl stays in a relationship where she is brutalized.

You sound quite harsh.
U say wetin? wen u soft dey take u for ride on Nl.

Liv d gal abeg!

Now face frontttttttt... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wat knd of lv,pls vrgnty or nt.mk she run,men neva fnsh.death is caln ha no
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
ahahahahaa
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by girlking(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
d truth is dat victims of such abuse a lot of times find it difficult to walk out and it does not mean dey are weak and stupid, it has to do with psychology and attimes it is a spiritual problem. as for d guy- no, millitary commandant- it shows he is weak, stupid, barbaric and UNenlightened. D girl -no offence- is probably dating him for his money, when a guy knows ur 4 his money he treats you like a property. I am not criticizing girls dat date guys for their money But don't make it so obvious asin form for the guy well. B4 dis training reach belt level it will be serious shouting Or attemptted slap na that time she suppose don leave. From d onset give the guy d impression you're an egg and also treat him as such, I doubt beating will arise. but if you guys happen to fight, make him understand -if it is with your fingers or anyway possible- that he doesn't wanna mess with u EVER!

In summary how you portray yourself is how someone will take you if you can take it they will give it to you. if you have a price you would be treated as cheap.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by girlking(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
d truth is dat victims of such abuse a lot of times find it difficult to walk out and it does not mean dey are weak and stupid, it has to do with psychology and attimes it is a spiritual problem. as for d guy- no, millitary commandant- it shows he is weak, stupid, barbaric and UNenlightened. D girl -no offence- is probably dating him for his money, when a guy knows ur 4 his money he treats you like a property. I am not criticizing girls dat date guys for their money But don't make it so obvious asin form for the guy well. B4 dis training reach belt level it will be serious shouting Or attemptted slap na that time she suppose don leave. From d onset give the guy d impression you're an egg and also treat him as such, I doubt beating will arise. but if you guys happen to fight, make him understand -if it is with your fingers or anyway possible- that he doesn't wanna mess with u EVER!

In summary how you portray yourself is how someone will take you if you can take it they will give it to you. if you have a price you would be treated as cheap.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Xavier1976(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Why should anyone stay in an abusive relationship? No advice needed !!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by GboyegaD(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247:

do you have GF?. . Has she ever try to embarassed you before. .has she hit you before?. .has she pissed you off to the extent of not thinking twice. . If u have, u will know that some girls need to be taught a lesson.

If a girl steal my property. . I'm not gonna think twice, imma dash a straight slap. If she hit me with her devilish fingers. . I cant say what will happen for now . . . But i know that her face will look similar to a person suffering from all types of acne.

I think it all depends on how we view things. I think I am too old to bring myself to that level of beating someone else's child because I tell people, I will never take such from anyone who beats my children except their teachers and I think that is because when I take them to school I have given the right to the school to discipline them. That aside, I know the kind of girls I date and I am so sure such girls would never dare raise their fingers at me because I do not do unto others what I cannot take as a person.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by GboyegaD(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
mimi321:

look here you Arrow it is my business becoz i dont want my friend to die ok now if you will excuse me i would prefer if u get off my page

Hey madam, why the insult? If you knew all you wanted to hear are things that soothe you, do not come to public forums as this.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by GboyegaD(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
mimi321:

look here you weak spineless impotent chiuhuahua if its bullcrap no problem kindly get off the page then

I think I can conclude you and your friend must be the same. You are so insultive and I would suggest you learn to tame your tongue else your plight might be worse than that of your friend. Can you imagine you insulting people for commenting?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by aromikeke: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wat d hell is d gal still waitin for?like seriously does she nid a sooth sayer to tell her b4 ends d relationship?maybe she is a she goat.as for d stupid man,he is nothin bt a neanderthal.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluesther(f): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U say wetin? wen u soft dey take u for ride on Nl.

Liv d gal abeg!

Now face frontttttttt... tongue tongue tongue tongue

Is that so?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by daviesmania(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
She's getting exactly what she deserve. i no de girl, she mumu die.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oluesther:

Is that so?
Yes o! Na so we see am. tongue
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
she should soak pepper water overnight, wake him as early as 5am with d pepper water then use 3 mouths koboko on him before leavin him finally
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
mechummy: she should soak pepper water overnight, wake him as early as 5am with d pepper water then use 3 mouths koboko on him before leavin him finally
May ur enemies begin swallow stone

Iseeee!!!!!

Ur head is correct mehn! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
edakedkay: To an extent i agree with you but the bit i wont take is you saying if a woman cheats,beat her.beat her as what? Na you born am? You dey reason from your anus abi?. Na guys like you dey make me summon my "5 woman squad",all made up of my sisters,to whoop your sorry and miserable arse.@poster,what's the name of that "zoo" your friend calls her bf's house? Shei,she's the "animal" and her bf the "zoo keeper". Tell her next time tourists visits the zoo they'll be attending her funeral not sightseeing.

Yes, I do mean that if you fool your spouse, and cheat behind his/her back, you deserve a few slaps. Not in-the-hospital-bed-beating, but a little beating? Yepp.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oluesther:

lol!!!
You will beat up who?
See woman talking....

Pfft. You dont know women from my culture; they dont fight other women in battles "on the street", they fight other men.
So yes, I could beat him if I wanted to. I`m a big girlwink
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
ebonyfades: I am sure you jerked off when your dad used to beat your mum cos she let the gate man get some of her cookies! Dumb nicca!

Say what now?

My dad never beat my mum. My step-father beat my mother, though, and he was later to regret that when she payed him back.

And I aint black, dudesmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. / Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.