Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend (17057 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
Why you all buqqin your head,takinq panadol unbehalf of her when the qrl is enjoyin d romantic wild beatinq..its part of love ryt?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by sarutobie(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

look here you weak spineless impotent chiuhuahua if its bullcrap no problem kindly get off the page then
Fake girls like you and your friend,deserve treatments like that of the one the boyfriend is dishing out..
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mamag2(f): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
If a girl steal my property. . I'm not gonna think twice, imma dash a straight slap. If she hit me with her devilish fingers. . I cant say what will happen for now . . . But i know that her face will look similar to a person suffering from all types of acne.[/quote][/color][quote author=seedord247]

do you have GF?. . Has she ever try to embarassed you before. .has she hit you before?. .has she pissed you off to the extent of not thinking twice. . If u have, u will know that some girls need to be taught a lesson

IT takes 2 to tango,what attracted u to a thief @ d 1st place?
Any man who treats a lady like an animal with / without a reason;Is just trying to tell the world how his own mum was treated by his own father.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by hardeyincah(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ishilove: The man should have used plank and hammer on her.

Rubbish.

But wait op, does the bf have some sort of hold on her? The day a man raises his hands on me is the day i walk out
and people still dey like her mumu comment... U wey be say dem don turn u too punching bag...... Yet u still dey enjoy d guy dick.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by usermane(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Listen everybody. Girls prefer a man that would hardly show his soft side. They prefer a man they can serve and remain slaves to. I know this my sound stupid bt only a few girls can leave such a man. What can u say about a woman been constantly beaten by her husband/fiance even on her wedding day,yet she wount leave him?, GIRLS,WHAT CAN U SAY? ABOUT THAT?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
sarutobie:
Fake girls like you and your friend,deserve treatments like that of the one the boyfriend is dishing out..

so does your mother
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by hardeyincah(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

so does your mother
u lack home training, talking to sum1's mum like dat.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
hardeyincah: u lack home training, talking to sum1's mum like dat.

he lacks home training too
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I'll take it awe ti sun opolo e.No offence o! u telling me u will comfortably watch ur dad slap ur mother repeatedly for naggin? Baba lo fi ewedu she we mi mo fun ori e.
u see as a woman, i simply tell u my rules and regulations. I also warn u abt nagging me. But if u defy me to hurt me, i'll beat u. I hate nagging. Shekena
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by adamse(f): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
Some comments here are just really annoying...mtcheew..a man has no reason whatsoever to beat his wife.(You don't need to hear the "guys side of story"winkhe is not justified for any reason!!seriously,I don't understand how some people reason..really?its not easy to walk out if u truly love the person? How far u..what nonsense love is that..mtcheew
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by usermane(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2012
adamse: Some comments here are just really annoying...mtcheew..a man has no reason whatsoever to beat his wife.(You don't need to hear the "guys side of story"winkhe is not justified for any reason!!seriously,I don't understand how some people reason..really?its not easy to walk out if u truly love the person? How far u..what nonsense love is that..mtcheew
yeah, people keep saying 'it is not easy to walk out if u love d person'. Rubbish! There is difference btw love and addiction. When u love someone, it is because of how well your lover treat u, u can see he/she is trying to make u happy and u love it. When u r addicted to some1 or something, you can see it impacting negatively in your life bt because of d little benefit u get, u keep holding onto it/he/she ,this is d case with a lot of abused ladies
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Ishilove: 1:08am On Jul 24, 2012
ifihearam:

Wait until you meet a man u truly love then we shall see how easy it is to just walk away over every beating meted on you by a guy and btw girls like you that are very quick to run mouth are actually under going similar thing.
Hahaha, I laugh in heavenly tongues! I can count the number of times my Dada has beaten me in my entire life,so why will one arsehole somewhere start using me for fitness training? My love dey wear binoculars cool

Momma says the day any man beats her daughter, after my brothers are done beating the mofo to an inch of his life, she'll beat ME black and blue because I know the kind of family I come from and I should never take pyhsical assault lying low in the name of love angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by FriendMark(m): 2:06am On Jul 24, 2012
mimi321: My lovely kind friend was assaulted my her stupid boyfriend. Can you imagine? The other day it was with belt today was with wire she is so sore and can't talk properly. Please, I need advice on what to do because I suggested calling police because I don't live in Nigeria and she said no we should not call police is there anything I can do?
I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 24, 2012
penelope9: An evil spirit will soon come upon him and the will commite suicide.It is the end that matters not the beginning.
. Commit murder, u mean?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Xtana: 2:36am On Jul 24, 2012
No advise; it serves her right. When they meet simple nice guys they turn them down and choose those that will beat them.
Let the beating continue.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by sarutobie(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2012
hardeyincah: u lack home training, talking to sum1's mum like dat.
You don't need to look deep to realize that the Op and her post is as fake as they come.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by sarutobie(m): 5:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Xtana: No advise; it serves her right. When they meet simple nice guys they turn them down and choose those that will beat them.
That's the unadulterated truth.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kandiikane(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2012
Ishilove:
Hahaha, I laugh in heavenly tongues! I can count the number of times my Dada has beaten me in my entire life,so why will one arsehole somewhere start using me for fitness training? My love dey wear binoculars cool

Momma says the day any man beats her daughter, after my brothers are done beating the mofo to an inch of his life, she'll beat ME black and blue because I know the kind of family I come from and I should never take pyhsical assault lying low in the name of love angry

Please!!!

Like you will open mouth go tell parents your hubby dey beat you.

The girl talk true.

Una just dey talk breeze.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kandiikane(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2012
Xtana: No advise; it serves her right. When they meet simple nice guys they turn them down and choose those that will beat them.

Please!

It's the simple nice guys who turn out to be psychos.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by LaryBoy(m): 5:58am On Jul 24, 2012
if is not good for body, quit
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Cyberconnect12: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2012
mimi321: you guys seriously the only reason he beat was coz she did not close the door when ac was on he wants to subdue her infact e wants to control her
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by imesam(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2012
Calling the guy silly is not too good. U can't do anything than to
Advise ur friend to see the need of calling off the relationship
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by ebonyfades: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2012
JallowBah: For most women in an abusive relationship, they do believe, sincerly, they are to blame themself.
And they are not.

You should get someone to beat his little a-s-s up, and get her out of that house.

If a woman cheat? Beat her. Other than that? Be a damn man, dont use your hands on a woman. Pfft. That is NOT a real, good man. Thats TRASH.
I am sure you jerked off when your dad used to beat your mum cos she let the gate man get some of her cookies! Dumb nicca!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by MIO38: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2012
She is stupid!!! She should Wait till he kills her,what if ther ever get married what will he do to her? There are better men out their....
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Ukpaianthony(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2012
Am just passing, But sha fly wey no d hear go follow dead body enter grave,d hand writing on d wall is clear,run u maga,wats has he got dat u can't find out!! There,be wise
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2012
Your friend is suffering from sadomasochism... A condition where an individual loves being beaten and whipped and probably gets turned on by it. Explains why she is refusing to leave such a relationship. Well, I wish her the best but for a man who is NOT her husband to do such speaks volumes of such a beast. Moreover, even if he was her husband, he has NO such right! Such men can't even face-off with their fellow men... And may even have small d.i.ck.s.... Such men deserve to be brutally sodomised! angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2012
usermane:
yeah, people keep saying 'it is not easy to walk out if u love d person'. Rubbish! There is difference btw love and addiction. When u love someone, it is because of how well your lover treat u, u can see he/she is trying to make u happy and u love it. When u r addicted to some1 or something, you can see it impacting negatively in your life bt because of d little benefit u get, u keep holding onto it/he/she ,this is d case with a lot of abused ladies

My dear, such people paradoxically LOVE such beatings. It's a condition called sadomasochism. grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by olavictors(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2012
That's why they are called ladies, they hardly know there right from left. If you ask her why she's still in the relationship, am sure she will say 'I love him'.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2012
sarutobie:
You don't need to look deep to realize that the Op and her post is as fake as they come.

if its fake then get off my page u uncircumcised mugu
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by xpensive05: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2012
mimi321: My lovely kind friend was assaulted my her stupid boyfriend. Can you imagine? The other day it was with belt today was with wire she is so sore and can't talk properly. Please, I need advice on what to do because I suggested calling police because I don't live in Nigeria and she said no we should not call police is there anything I can do?
WERIN POLICE WAN...SHE CHOSE A GANGSTER, SHE FILLS SHE'S UP 2 ZA TASK NA.... MAKE HIM USE CABLE NEXT TYM
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluesther(f): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2012
mimi321:

he has nothing to say he wants total control over her he want her to be submissive

Why should she not be submissive? If she cannot submit to him, then he should leave him. But, that does not justify his beating her up like that.

Compatibility is very important in a relationship. Relationship/marriage should be between two people that understand themselves well, and flow in communication.

The woman is supposed to submit to the man and obey him. While the man is supposed to love the woman as he loves himself. U can't beat up a woman U love. Can U beat up yourself?

When we enter relationships with the wrong motives (like money, beauty/looks, social status, etc.); this is always the outcome.

Ladies, please be wise.
Don't let any man treat U like a trash. Respect Urselves, for God's sake.

Thanks!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by xpensive05: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2012
josh4ever:

My dear, such people paradoxically LOVE such beatings. It's a condition called sadomasochism. grin

SHE BE WASHHHHHHHH.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. / Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much? / Obsessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.