Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend (17059 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by GboyegaD(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: she left him today the incident occurred in the afternoon the worst part is that the guy is an illetrate he is only rich sha. i felt like killing my friend coz its not the first time

I hope she has left him for good and would not return back when she thinks of what she is losing in monetary terms since the guy is rich like you said. Why did she wait till now before quiting? Thank God she left alive.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
GboyegaD:

I hope she has left him for good and would not return back when she thinks of what she is losing in monetary terms since the guy is rich like you said. Why did she wait till now before quiting? Thank God she left alive.

i know am happy she left
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kandiikane(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
Love hardens your body to belt and wire so you won't feel it.

@op, people ask why is she still there? She probably loves it. . They will not understand until they have been in that kind of situation and realise the guts and balls it takes to finally walk out.

I can only give the same advice everyone is giving, tell her to walk away.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
chaircover: Belt and wire today . . . . Wheel Jack and pestle tomorrow

. . . Effect of runnaway irresponsible fathers who are not in the home to raise their daughters and treat them like princesses & beef up their self esteem and confidence, so in her quest for love and affection ends up with one small yeye boy treating her like crap.

Its always the fathers responsibility, Never the mother

When women would learn to take some form of responsibility, everything must be the man, Man beats woman its the mans fault, Woman beat man - It man must have done something wrong
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by seedord247(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
boyendowed:

So if a girl cheats on a guy or steals his money,she should be beaten with belt and wire?

Yes. . . A theif should be taught a lesson. angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
And she keeps dating the GOAT. IS it not clear to her that they guy no need her again? If na my sista, get the fucking dude arrested and transfer him to calabar at least him go pass like 1 month there them never find am.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
Women sha. No wonder some of them treat gentle and considerate guys with disdain, simply because such guys don't press all the right 'buttons' (i.e. whip and assault them into submission). I might know a bit about how many women reason, but I would never understand how/why some of them prefer to be treated like animals in order to sustain their love. If a girl's boyfriend - mere boyfriend for that matter - whips and batters her, then what the bloody hell is she still doing in that relationship? ? ? I swear, these sorts of examples (which are very commonplace in fact) re-inforce the notion that one has to treat women mean to keep them keen. 'Nice' guys really do finish last.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kandiikane(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
seedord247:

Yes. . . A theif should be taught a lesson. angry

And if a man cheats, can the girl playfully cuff him-hands and feet and then castrate him or pour hot oil on it?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by ifihearam: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
Some guys here dey surprise me oooo
No one of u had the decency to ask the poster what her friend if not her did to warrant her beating with a belt or wirewhat if the babe slapped his mom or slapped him first??

Most guys here are just hypocrites,u don't practice what you truly preach.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by GboyegaD(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
seedord247: All this internet judge and lawyers too funny. . . Most if una go dey talk like say una nor dey dis earth. . . see the way u guys are coming into conclusion as if you guy are there when it was happening or u guys saw the video. The OP only narrated the story to favor her frnd. She did not tell us what her frnd did. . . Maybe she stole the guy money or gadget. . . Maybe she cheat on the guy. . Maybe she is the first to hit the guy. . . Maybe she farted while the guy was eating grin .

A guy wont suddenly hit a woman without a single reason unless the guy is a bipoler candidate. Op imma like it if u cab give us the full gist. sad

I would suggest you read through the post again as you will read where she explained what the lady did. Besides, whatever she did wrong to him, does that justify the beating?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by abolo: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
For you to ask nairalanders for an advise for this stupid issue then I think we should advise the boy wthat whenever he wants to beat is girlfrnd with maybe chain or koboko he should also beat you too,so you can't advice ur friend abi,pls send me the guys number I have some names of girls that I would love this guy to beat for me.and your name would be nomba 1
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
GboyegaD:

So you support a man beating a woman? Then the day he wakes up to beat you because he is suspecting you of cheating or he dreamt you cheated on him in his dream, please do not blame him. BTW, there is no reason whatsoever why a man should beat a woman.

Pfft. If I am stu-pid enough to cheat on my husband, I hope he beats me.
And I should not have to explain that this is if the cheater tell it him/herself, og if they get caught red-handed. NO "I think you cheating, I`ma kill you!"

And if my husband is stu-pid enough to cheat on me, yes, I will beat him.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Leemak: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
@OP what is ur business there? were u there they were enjoying themselves?....now dt they are passing tru torrid time,let them settle it among themselves, it suites ur friend well dts y she instructed u not to call police...leave them jooooooo, Ife lagbara oooooo..
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by seedord247(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
GboyegaD:

I would suggest you read through the post again as you will read where she explained what the lady did. Besides, whatever she did wrong to him, does that justify the beating?

do you have GF?. . Has she ever try to embarassed you before. .has she hit you before?. .has she pissed you off to the extent of not thinking twice. . If u have, u will know that some girls need to be taught a lesson.

If a girl steal my property. . I'm not gonna think twice, imma dash a straight slap. If she hit me with her devilish fingers. . I cant say what will happen for now . . . But i know that her face will look similar to a person suffering from all types of acne.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
MOD : Back Page pls
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by samfibby(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
This reminds me of scream of silence, family guy season 10. Maybe she should see this episode. Brenda quagmire suffered the same fate. Some men derive confidence from battering a lady and some ladies will stay with such men for love.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Leemak: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
@OP what is ur business there? were u there they were enjoying themselves?....now dt they are passing tru torrid time,let them settle it among themselves, it suites ur friend well dts y she instructed u not to call police...leave them jooooooo, Ife lagbara oooooo..
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by maybel(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sijo01: Op,punctuation marks nor dey the device you dey use ni angry angry
i think the Op was not taught how to punctuate. E tire me o.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by johnstar(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mumu love, i guess d gal doesn't want to quit d relationship bcus d stupid boi fwnd has moni grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by maybel(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: you guys seriously the only reason he beat was coz she did not close the door when ac was on he wants to subdue her infact e wants to control her
I'm sure u dont even punctuate when u talk. Pls apply break once in awhile.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Naanhetch: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
cheesy lwkmd.....@op sorry say i laff i swear dem neva born dat kind man wey go slap me talk more of wire i go chop d idiot balls....pls tel ur frd 2 liv dat S.O.B mtcheeew nonsence
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
[quote author=abolo]For you to ask nairalanders for an advise for this stupid issue then I think we should advise the boy wthat whenever he wants to beat is girlfrnd with maybe chain or koboko he should also beat you too,so you can't advice ur friend abi,pls send me the guys number I have some names of girls that I would love this guy to beat for me.and your name would be nomba

i did advice her whats wrong with u gosh
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
maybel: I'm sure u dont even punctuate when u talk. Pls apply break once in awhile.

how is that relevant or important here seriously ??
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by seedord247(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
Naanhetch: cheesy lwkmd.....@op sorry say i laff i swear dem neva born dat kind man wey go slap me talk more of wire i go chop d idiot balls....pls tel ur frd 2 liv dat S.O.B mtcheeew nonsence

shaatapuuu. . . Na so una go dey lie. Only God no who u dey date self. Boko haram or agbero?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by johnstar(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
@OP, ar u der mouth pies, vry soon u wil becum der earpiece undecided undecided
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Leemak: @OP what is ur business there? were u there they were enjoying themselves?....now dt they are passing tru torrid time,let them settle it among themselves, it suites ur friend well dts y she instructed u not to call police...leave them jooooooo, Ife lagbara oooooo..

look here you Arrow it is my business becoz i dont want my friend to die ok now if you will excuse me i would prefer if u get off my page
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by maybel(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

how is that relevant or important here seriously ??
Very relevant. Makes write-ups easier to understand.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
maybel: Very relevant. Makes write-ups easier to understand.

ok well sorry but i dont have time to put it in
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Kolade9(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
i'll advice ur friend to listen to e don do me by 6footplus

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kandiikane(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
seedord247:

shaatapuuu. . . Na so una go dey lie.

Very true.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Very true.

how am i lying look if u have not got anything to say get off my tread
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Akolapo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
That is a good lesson for her, after marriage she should be expecting koboko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED / Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.