Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend (17055 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by komek(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
Adufetohposh: *thinking* maybe ur friend needs a babalawo 2 tell her 2 leave b4 she realizes she's in a danger zone. I wonder y a bf would beat his babe with wire...abi she thief nii
don't U̶̲̥̅̊ think she is enjoying it. I no some gurls like τ̅☺ ßξ beaten.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
seedord247:

They started fighting!!!. . . but u said the guy beat her. . . Stop complicating yourself woman!

cant u get it ?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by komek(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
Adufetohposh: *thinking* maybe ur friend needs a babalawo 2 tell her 2 leave b4 she realizes she's in a danger zone. I wonder y a bf would beat his babe with wire...abi she thief nii
don't U̶̲̥̅̊ think she is enjoying it. I no some gurls like τ̅☺ ßξ beaten. §☺
What SEX has join togeda, let no one put assunder.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
komek: don't U̶̲̥̅̊ think she is enjoying it. I no some gurls like τ̅☺ ßξ beaten. §☺
What SEX has join togeda, let no one put assunder.

they dont have sex
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bennny otin fa gbo! Stop it!

U will beat a woman for naggin? U af fori gba gate tru tru!
idowu, that's d only tin dat can make me beat a woman! Nagging! Mo hate kin yen jare. I'm a good listener and i hate repeated words & complain. Omo Fin yen le o! Wetin i no like, i no like am be dat.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by komek(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Oluesther:

Why should you beat up a woman just because she cheated on you? Don't men cheat? Will you also appreciate it if you were beaten because you cheated?

Under no condition should a man beat up a woman. It is morally wrong.
young men shud pls avoid the likes of OLUESTHER o. §☺
U̶̲̥̅̊ encourage a woman τ̅☺ cheat, e kwa.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by seedord247(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

cant u get it ?

Beaten someone is different from fighting. . . They are fighting and the guy eventually won. grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by komek(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

they dont have sex
are U̶̲̥̅̊ and U̶̲̅я frnd high on
Something cheap. Pls I don't attend τ̅☺ this kind of senseless thread jare.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
komek: are U̶̲̥̅̊ and U̶̲̅я frnd high on
Something cheap. Pls I don't attend τ̅☺ this kind of senseless thread jare.

shut the hell up u Arrow just jogg of joooo wats ur own ugh did i beg u to coment huh
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by dasparrow: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: My lovely kind friend was assaulted my her stupid boyfriend. Can you imagine? The other day it was with belt today was with wire she is so sore and can't talk properly. Please, I need advice on what to do because I suggested calling police because I don't live in Nigeria and she said no we should not call police is there anything I can do?

How about she leaves/breaks up with him? Does she not have any male family members that can beat the boyfriend up? Why does your friend insist on staying with a man who is an abuser? Is she suffering from low self esteem? These are the kind of women that will end up marrying an abuser and then he will send them to an early grave. I wonder when some Nigerian women will learn. It is not by force to be in a relationship and when you decide to be in a relationship, be in a healthy relationship with someone who genuinely loves you, respects you and most importantly, has the fear of God in him.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Cuteobi(f): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
bennyraz: no it isn't! A woman must understand her man very well in order to avoid ''beating''. I tell u i can only and i will only beat a woman/my wife to be if she 'nags'.. I can put up with anything else to some extent so far it doesn't involved ''nagging''. Who knows what happend D story 2 me is one-sided.

Its only a beast that would hit a woman

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
owelle22:

Copy me well.......talk active I used here is just an instance.
Oº°˚˚°ºK why did she refused †̥ close the door she left opened when asked †̥ do so ?
U 4 knife am abi? Wiring over door? Guy u need to b injected wiv engine oil.

Sicko!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U 4 knife am abi? Wiring over door? Guy u need to b injected wiv engine oil.

Sicko!

hahahahahahahaha my correct girl no kill me with lafter abeg
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
@mimi321,Why seeking for our advice when you've already concluded that that your friend's guy's silly. How i wish you're in Naija,i would have used horse whip or Fan belt on you. Do you know how,when n what d relationship symbolize for duo?Better still find out from your pal before harassing the guy. No be only police you go call,na SSS or SARS. Who knows how many time yours dey bash bash you per day? Kini BIG DEAL?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

hahahahahahahaha my correct girl no kill me with lafter abeg
D guy na mad man na! Imagine! He confidently typed dat bullshitzzzz and even had d nerve to click submit

Ode!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
Olu abayomi :
@mimi321,Why seeking for our advice when you've already concluded that that your friend's guy's silly. How i wish you're in Naija,i would have used horse whip or Fan belt on you. Do you know how,when n what d relationship symbolize for duo?Better still find out from your pal before harassing the guy. No be only police you go call,na SSS or SARS. Who knows how many time yours dey bash bash you per day? Kini BIG DEAL?

look here you anorexic dinosaur fucking mad donkey which part of your mothers pussy do you use horse whip on u stupid mara facker get off my page
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by BusHouse(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: she left him today the incident occurred in the afternoon the worst part is that the guy is an illetrate he is only rich sha. i felt like killing my friend coz its not the first time
"Illiterate but rich" no wonder d girl prefer to die in d relationship. Mtcheeww. Abeg make i lock my ammoury jare.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
Cuteobi:

Its only a beast that would hit a woman
what are u implying ha ha ha ha grin grin grin #kini big deal- naeto C ft Ikechukwu#
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
You raise your hands on me, I raise my pestle!! Rubbish.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

look here you anorexic dinosaur fucking mad donkey which part of your mothers pussy do you use horse whip on u stupid mara facker get off my page
Eyinmba! Lmfaoooo!!!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by sarutobie(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Na this kind of girls go rain insults on goldie when they aren't any better!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by blackbeau1(f): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
well,obviously your friend has a death wish.tell her to write a will.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Eyinmba! Lmfaoooo!!!!

hahahaha lol
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
sarutobie: Na this kind of girls go rain insults on goldie when they aren't any better!

whats your problem
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
bennyraz: idowu, that's d only tin dat can make me beat a woman! Nagging! Mo hate kin yen jare. I'm a good listener and i hate repeated words & complain. Omo Fin yen le o! Wetin i no like, i no like am be dat.
I'll take it awe ti sun opolo e.No offence o! u telling me u will comfortably watch ur dad slap ur mother repeatedly for naggin? Baba lo fi ewedu she we mi mo fun ori e.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by sarutobie(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

whats your problem
Do I look like I have a problem? I detest hypocrites!..since the goldie saga,I have been hearing stuffs like"she fall naija girls hands" "naija girls aint that dumb".."Naija girls no dey carry last"..when bullcraps like the Op's story flood nairaland on a daily basis..
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Gen2jaynee: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
seedord247: All this internet judge and lawyers too funny. . . Most if una go dey talk like say una nor dey dis earth. . . see the way u guys are coming into conclusion as if you guy are there when it was happening or u guys saw the video. The OP only narrated the story to favor her frnd. She did not tell us what her frnd did. . . Maybe she stole the guy money or gadget. . . Maybe she cheat on the guy. . Maybe she is the first to hit the guy. . . Maybe she farted while the guy was eating grin .

A guy wont suddenly hit a woman without a single reason unless the guy is a bipoler candidate. Op imma like it if u cab give us the full gist. sad
abeg talk betta tin joor,so d guy flog her wit wire becoz she farted,....how many times u popsy don flog ur mumsy?betta ansa me oo
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by nagoma(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

look here you Arrow it is my business becoz i dont want my friend to die ok now if you will excuse me i would prefer if u get off my page

Amebo!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
sarutobie:
Do I look like I have a problem? I detest hypocrites!..since the goldie saga,I have been hearing stuffs like"she fall naija girls hands" "naija girls aint that dumb".."Naija girls no dey carry last"..when bullcraps like the Op's story flood nairaland on a daily basis..

look here you weak spineless impotent chiuhuahua if its bullcrap no problem kindly get off the page then
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
nagoma:

Amebo!
have u finnish
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by nagoma(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: abi oo guys see he wants her to be submissive look she did not close the door when ac was on and he shouted at her and my friend refused to be shouted at then they start fighting next thing u hear is gbosa mtcheww my poor friend

Amebo ooooowoooo!!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
[quote author=nagoma]

Amebo ooooowoooo!!!! grin grin grin[/quote

your mother plus papa and generation are amebos u bloody hegoat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. / Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.