Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28643 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by elder042(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
I gues u ve bein dupmed so many times that u are confused on wat guys out there want. My advise, just be urself, u cant be kim k, neither can u be Michelle, and besides how do u expect guys to choose btw these two, when we do nt knw them in person. Who knws michelle might be hotter under the sheets than Miss kim K.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
afam4eva: Can't a Kim Kardashian be a Michelle Obama? This is one question that has been bugging me for some time now...Most hot women are bimbos.
Each got her world and right in that world, she has got her ways (lifestyle and actions). The swap is simply taking a fish out of the waters.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Ramcie(f): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Am ME and most importantly, am ME. I don't want to be anyone else but me. Am unique in my own way .

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Here we go again! Generalizing things! I'm sick and tired of people saying things like "would you choose a beautiful sexy woman who is dumb, or not endowed with good personality or a plain woman who is intelligent, smart, warm, etc" as if one can never find any woman who has is even more beautiful and sexier than Kim K and more intelligent and warmer than Michelle! Please this nonsense of painting beautiful women as nothing but dolls and trophies must stop NOW abeg. mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
elder042:
I gues u ve bein dupmed so many times that u are confused on wat guys out there want. My advise, just be urself, u cant be kim k, neither can u be Michelle, and besides how do u expect guys to choose btw these two, when we do nt knw them in person. Who knws michelle might be hotter under the sheets than Miss kim K.

Abi o!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sweetlemon: Here we go again! Generalizing things! I'm sick and tired of people saying things like "would you choose a beautiful sexy woman who is dumb, or not endowed with good personality or a plain woman who is intelligent, smart, warm, etc" as if one can never find any woman who has is even more beautiful and sexier than Kim K and more intelligent and warmer than Michelle! Please this nonsense of painting beautiful women as nothing but dolls and trophies must stop NOW abeg. mtcheeew!
undecided undecided undecided whats your point my dear?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: I do think a girl could be all of those qualities...but then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!

What kind of non sense is this nau?? Now I'm really boiling
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
undecided undecided undecided whats your point my dear?

Can't you see all what people like Slimyem are saying? That a woman cannot be smoking hot and homely at the same time??
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sweetcheecks(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
@poster Looks defnately Kim, brains and all other things Michelle. It's really defficult to choose either caz they are soo defferent and at totally different ends oposites sides.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by parryon(f): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
Homely,down to earth,industrious,A goal getter like Michelle and Sexy as hell like Kim(without her moral baggage though).
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sweetlemon: Here we go again! Generalizing things! I'm sick and tired of people saying things like "would you choose a beautiful sexy woman who is dumb, or not endowed with good personality or a plain woman who is intelligent, smart, warm, etc" as if one can never find any woman who has is even more beautiful and sexier than Kim K and more intelligent and warmer than Michelle! Please this nonsense of painting beautiful women as nothing but dolls and trophies must stop NOW abeg. mtcheeew!
Hahahahahahaha *fell from the swivel chair* Na who you dey fight? LOL
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
sweetcheecks: @poster Looks defnately Kim, brains and all other things Michelle. It's really defficult to choose either caz they are soo defferent and at totally different ends oposites sides.

Let me play the devil's advocate here..

How are you sure Kim K has no 'brains'? The last time I checked, she's successful in what she does, and her 'milkshake' definitely brings successful guys to the yard... Put everything into context when you post... undecided
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by mymadam(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Can't you see all what people like Slimyem are saying? That a woman cannot be smoking hot and homely at the same time??

"slimyem: I do think a girl could be all of those qualities...but then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!"

Sweetlemon, I think Slimyem said or meant the opposite. God bless Nigeria.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by elRoi: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
badt guy. grin grin grin
apocalypse: That Kim gurl has a madt booty , I definitely will marry Michelle but will have my fill of the Kims before I get married.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Kx: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
One one pix of Kim would sway all the response in her favor,
Could someone kindly post kim's pix here?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
By the way, I really don't see what's so 'plain' about about Michelle> That woman looks really good for a 40 yr old. Check out the well-toned body
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sure I'd agree be with Kim on a Friday Night, but on Sunday Morning Service, I wanna be seen with Michelle.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
mymadam:

"slimyem: I do think a girl could be all of those qualities...but then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!"

Sweetlemon, I think Slimyem said or meant the opposite. God bless Nigeria.

And did you read the second part of her sentence?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
madam,relax!
Did you read my post at all?
Did you read where i referred to both of them as successful?
I purposely did not mention intelligence or smartness an an attribute of any of the two women purposely because of comments like this.
The truth is MOST super-sexy women usually let their physicals get the better of them..and become the only desirable attribute/asset they have.
Calm down abeg!
I didn't generalise my post in any way!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
HQ: Sure I'd agree be with Kim on a Friday Night, but on Sunday Morning Service, I wanna be seen with Michelle.
You sure gave my thought a voice
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ronnyfam(f): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
I will rather be a Michelle Obama not a dump ass like Kim, tweeted at her last night during DNC convention if only she know is just fashion ,no politic? And lol and behold she tweeted at attending a fake after party of the convevetion. Learn for guys don't marry for beauty,marry a brain woman.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: madam,relax!
Did you read my post at all?
Did you read where i referred to both of them as successful?
I purposely did not mention intelligence or smartness an an attribute of any of the two women purposely because of comments like this.
The truth is MOST super-sexy women usually let their physicals get the better of them..and become the only desirable attribute/asset they have.
Calm down abeg!
I didn't generalise my post in any way!

Excuse me I don't know who you are and neither do you know all the beautiful girls in this world personally so you have ABOSOLUTELY NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to conclude that most super-sexy or beautiful women allow their looks get the better of them or whatever xter flaws you will love to brand them with just because they are beautiful. How dare you say that their physical attributes becomes the only desireable assets they have? How dare you?
And to all of you who have such views, how many super-sexy, beautiful ladies do you know in person that will make you conclude that most of them are like that
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
ronnyfam: Learn for guys don't marry for beauty,marry a brain woman.
[/b]

How dare you??!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ayobase(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.