Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? (15576 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by U1(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2008
The fact that I'm independent, don't have to worry about wife and children just yet. But would it even make much difference nowadays when girls fit chop you reach bone (kai! women fit wicked) grin wink grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by luvus: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2008
hi uspry1

well i got interested in your working at home, so how do you do it i.e working at home cos am working towards that myself?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by suzwriter(f): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2008
I hate being single.
It sucks.
Theres absolutely nothing to enjoy about it,
Whats freedom if there no one to share the fun with. sad
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Emad(f): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2008
I love the fact that you take care of only yourself
you can do what you want without thinking of "baggage"

It is teh best thing that can happen to anyone
sometimes in relationships i find myself dying for my freedom
You can flirt, without feeling commitment cool
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by ops(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
@annamaria
Babe have you got issues!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Raimond(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
My Gawd, i don`t have to worry about a nagging girlfriend and i`m free to feed my eyes  on free boobs and booties, and equally `sample` some without apologies grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by blogtech(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2008
Yes i enjoy my single life by apply the following tips.

Tips

1.)Look in your local newspaper for opportunities to join a service club or volunteer with an organization.
Look in your church newsletter for church related activities if that makes you happy. Check the continuing education program at your local community college to see if there is a class that you would like to attend.

2.) Now that you are single, you will discover that there are some ignorant friends, family and neighbors who think that being single means you are desperate and stupid. Don't be offended. Just drop them from your close circle.

3.) Host a Singles Party. Ask single friends, male and female, to invite at least one other single friend.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by ademolathe(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2008
absolutely nothing grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Geezle(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
single, bored, searching, wants a party, location personal, no alterior motives, just to have company
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Albato(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2008
Being single can be interesting until you get into your late thirties. Then if you continue to be single, there is something wrong. Being single then becomes a liability. Its always good to have company. To be "hitched" or "taken" as they say.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Rapunzel(f): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2008
Absolutely Nothing ! It's an Empty Life for me !
annamaria U do have a Point though, but, I will definately, always prefer to be in a Relationship than not !
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by dellynash(f): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2008
freedom is what i will enjoy being alone, you will not need to get up  too early to prepare breakfast for ur husband or children, you will go out and cme back when u like.But for how  can this continue, one needs to be engaged somehow oh
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by denony(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2008
For me its a great moment, being single makes a man think ahead of him, not worried about she waiting somewhere, she getting worried you're late, she telling you to be back as soon as possible, no time to spend with other friends, no time to visit, no freedom to live as a man. Its a kind of breath of space.

FREEEDOOOMMMMM

Though its good having one by your side  wink

If that it can't be easy doing it i would've declare myself lonely  shocked.  but She is gonna commit suicide.  
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2008
Not having to explain myself and my actions. "Where are u? What are u doing there?" Being able to spend my time the way i Want to. Freedom to watch League matches on Saturday instead of going to cook for somebody. Freedom to breathe, Freedom to leave my phone anywhere and not being worried that someone will call and interogate me for not answering
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by realdemi(f): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
suzwriter:

I hate being single.
It sucks.
Theres absolutely nothing to enjoy about it,
Whats freedom if there no one to share the fun with. sad

@suzwriter
Babe, to be sincere with u. You don't need a relationship NOW! You need to get to know and love yourself without feeling bored all alone. You see, we give what we have, we carry who we are and all we have into our relationships. If u are npt fulfilled as a single, u won't be fulfilled with some one. You just find yourself continually looking for who to complete you.

Being single is a time of self discovery.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by janedoe(f): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ faketan,you got it. grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by realdemi(f): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
@dollyp1cute
You understang this topic the most. LOL
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Soundmind(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2008
I am as free as air, answerable to nobody, dependent on nobody and responsible for few.
If not for companionship and child bearing, i prefer remaining single.

Ndeewonuo !
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by dollyp1cute(f): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
Chrysler:
What i enjoy most most about being single?, uhmmm, i say it is the best life a man can ever live, a life free of maga display or mugun display such as:

1.Buy me recharge card and after u buy them they still give u missed call for the guy to call them back and  then we call them back,they tell us the recharge card went through

2.Can you give me some money for me to travel to see my relatives and when we give them,they end up going to another man and since that p***y they got doesn`t read metre nw, u don`t know and you ve already paid the money of "omogo"

3.Too numerous to mention

As long as you re in relationship with a girl,u got no choice at one point in time be a mugun and you remember Bryan Adams saying he is a fool for Diana Ross and he says he doesn`t mind (Endless Love Song), This is one reason why i like all these old artists,they speak facts.

So guys, as long as you want to enjoy relationship with a girl,enjoy being mugun at certain points in time but you don`t go through all these shits if u re single me

@Chrysler you cracking me up here man, I am sure you do enjoy the MUGUN time grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Scholarnon(f): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
Being single sucks, cryam tired of it. Theres nothing like knowing that sombody is thinking about u som where and that you are going home after the hard days work into a warm embrass of ur lover.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by uspry1(f): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2008
@luvus, [answer to your question below where I enjoy being single working at home.]

Working at home is something you have skilled or expert or good at after gained your working experiences/accomplishments/contributions from former jobs in the past. Or apply for contract/outsourcing job to work for private company or government.

Something you like to sell product/service/export making profit/money yourself with great knowledge of marketing promotion, computer proficiency, creative, business plan, agreements/contracts/subcontractors and targeted audiences including quick-thinker, problem-solver, and act professionally, polite, and prompted greeting toward customers/potential clients.

Unique product/service/export MUST BE the hottest marketable easily to be sold or resolved problem FASTER to satisfy your customers keep coming back over and over and over.

Therefore; I am Jane of all trades in the mixed of website development/programming, computer upgrade/repair, documention conversion, office/internet administration, and knowledge of renewable energy solution on rural electrification system that is based on my excellent career background, excellent college background (two bachelor degrees/few certifications), many skilled/proficient and having a licensed Federal Contractor of my business on the government contractor database system. I had been employed over 15 years for BIG BOYS COMPANIES and 6 years for my home-based business.

Check out for business opportunities/ideas from existing threads at below:

10 Great Business Opportunities With Little or No Capital
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-103100.0.html

Developing A Business Ideas
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94732.0.html
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Millena(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2008
some of the positives

, having the time to fulfil all your selfish desires
, exploring the world without having to think about the opinion of that special one.
, not having to explain your whereabout and actions to da gal grin grin
, not having to watch em silly movies pretending that you luv em! Not having to share the tv time with em ( and missing my darling Arsenal play while watching some silly tv series) tongue tongue
, having more time to positively reflect on your past relationship; the mistakes; the strong points ; and the low points. cry cry
, freedom to flirt lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
, time to win another person's heart!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Millena(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
Soundmind:

I am as free as air, answerable to nobody, dependent on nobody and responsible for few.
If not for companionship and child bearing, i prefer remaining single.

Ndeewonuo !

Nnanna kedu ka 042 di taa? Kai I dey miss dat place.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by faketan(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
Enugu di mma. Laghachi azu grin grin grin
Achutugo Chime
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by adeboo(f): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2008
For me, it was just doing things impromptu.

And knowing what direction you need to take before u have a man in ur life (for when he does come)
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by annamaria: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2008
ops:

@annamaria
Babe have you got issues!

excuse me, have we met before? 
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Millena(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
faketan:

Enugu di mma. Laghachi azu grin grin grin
Achutugo Chime

Lmao.
Mana gi onwe gi anoghi Enugu. Kedu ihe mere n'ichoghi i laghachi azu?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by faketan(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
Millena:

Lmao.
Mana gi onwe gi anoghi Enugu. Kedu ihe mere n'ichoghi i laghachi azu?
hahahahaha
Anom Enugu in UK. lol
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Soulstarr(m): 5:38am On Jan 24, 2008
kinda of an expert on dis, approaching the big 30 n neva been in a serious relationship (sad init?). Unlike most guys in my shoes, I've neva been a playa, jus neva got around to it n had a crazy phobia for relationships. Also sold myself the freedom line (I'm d guy who sings anoda 1 bites d dust wen I get weddin invites) all thru undergrad n post grad n living in different countries, but more n more I find myself longing for somethin warmer, safer n even tho till death do us apart still scares me shitless, it no longer feels like a death sentence.

So I submit dat; deres absolutely nuttin spectacular about bein single,
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Shinatu: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2008
@Seun

I agree with you that one should not just do what the society expects of someone but sometimes it is easier said than done.
I am glad that you said one should do that which is better, being in a relationship because of the society may actually be 'better' for you in some situations because being without one may lead you in the path of misery and depression!

So if one is not strong enough to face the wrath of the society unhurt, one had better just flow with it.

It is sad to say this may be the reason for the collapse of many marriages because many ladies (particularly from late twenties to thirties) just settle with the available guy to avoid the 'old maid' syndrome, so when the challenges of marriage come, it becomes difficult to survive it.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Bolddy(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2008
whether single or not the reality is that you are on your own, OYO
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Bolddy(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2008
whether single or not the reality is that you are on your own, OYO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.