Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (12500 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 23, 2008

Well from the trend of Nairaland, it seems most are

na i dont think its d thing dat is cursing all dis,i believe more than half of d nairalanders are feeling Hot today,and dats y they is so much commotion
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 9:32pm On May 23, 2008
debosky:

all the insulting language used on this thread has confirmed that you are BAD girls shocked

Imagine someone talking about sticking a Love Machine up a man's fanny, thats just WICKED. undecided

Bad girls - keep doing your thing. . .there will always be haters though so live with it.

siddon dia

some men actually beg for it, they love it
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 9:32pm On May 23, 2008
kingdong:

viva is a piece of thrash who never has anything positive to contribute as a true gbovoe. VIVALANONSENSE
abeg see this ijebu goat, thy kingdom no go come, please just go do night vigil before rapture come leave u
abi i talk sey na ur prick dey inside treoo nose
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 9:33pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

na i don't think its d thing that is cursing all this,i believe more than half of d nairalanders are feeling Hot today,and that is y they is so much commotion
abi o. . .make I go find my hubby sef grin cheesy

HR.hotness:

siddon dia

some men actually beg for it, they love it
lmao!!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by buzyDiva(f): 9:34pm On May 23, 2008
debosky:

all the insulting language used on this thread has confirmed that you are BAD girls shocked

Imagine someone talking about sticking a Love Machine up a man's fanny, thats just WICKED. undecided

Bad girls - keep doing your thing. . .there will always be haters though so live with it.

No need to afraid debo,
they won't try that shit with u
they fear face small na grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by eldee(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

na i don't think its d thing that is cursing all this,i believe more than half of d nairalanders are feeling Hot today,and that is y they is so much commotion
Methinks, it's all the stress that has been accumulated all week
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 9:35pm On May 23, 2008
this kingdom sef u remind me of guy wey see two house fly they Bleep wey talk sey him one enter set
who invite that ur rotten bread fruit head inside this talk now
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tpia: 9:36pm On May 23, 2008
interesting topic.

People have different values and are free to live however they want, but some threads are just so stupid.

Posts like Is it ok to sleep with my stepmother (why not ask your father instead of nairaland), can a father sleep with his daughter, can a mother sleep with her son, i want to bang someone's pregnant wife and remove the baby, etc etc, deserve all the bashing they receive.

shio.

besides, posters can get attacked for various reasons, not only because of sexuality. One of the longest threads here is the one about the guy who can't meet girls that match his intelligent. Or whatever it was he said.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 9:38pm On May 23, 2008
me am not Hot oooo
and i don already see my period
thank god its friday pls let the head, mouth, breast, toto, prick, and yash bashing continue
democracy, crazy demo, demonstration of craze long live FELA
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 23, 2008
Methinks, it's all the stress that has been accumulated all week

na ,stress no fit cause dis kain damage,na emotional frustration a.k.a Hot dey cause all dis
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by buzyDiva(f): 9:39pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

me am not Hot oooo
and i don already see my period
thank god its friday please let the head, mouth, breast, toto, prick, and yash bashing continue
democracy, crazy demo, demonstration of craze long live FELA

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 9:40pm On May 23, 2008
tpia:

interesting topic.

People have different values and are free to live however they want, but some threads are just so stupid.

Posts like Is it ok to sleep with my stepmother (why not ask your father instead of nairaland), can a father sleep with his daughter, can a mother sleep with her son, i want to bang someone's pregnant wife and remove the baby, etc etc, deserve all the bashing they receive.

shio.

besides, posters can get attacked for reason reasons, not only because of sexuality. One of the longest threads here is the one about the guy who can't meet girls that match his intelligent. Or whatever it was he said.

but you cant deny that girls get bashed and called all sorts of names when they talk about sex,even in threads that ask for their contributions
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tpia: 9:48pm On May 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

but you can't deny that girls get bashed and called all sorts of names when they talk about sex,even in threads that ask for their contributions

that could be true.

Though guys do get bashed as well.

Some of the stuff in sexuality section sometimes sounds so juvenile to me, as if the posters are Hot teenagers with time on their hands ( like the one looking for mammy water), and I only visit the section occasionally anyway.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 9:49pm On May 23, 2008
well, Viva has said it all. no comment, viva your mouth bad oh , hahahehehehe. laugh wan kill me here. as for me i am going out to have fun so all those who havent seen ashewos in Action this is the time.
buzyDiva:

No need to afraid debo,
they won't try that shit with u
they fear face small na grin

he is not scared of anyone

debosky,

you can speak your mind oh! and yes i am a BAD GIRL! maybe you dont like it but i really cant beat myself up. you are entitled to your opinions anyway atleast you said what u think and i can understand that

Viva , please Ignore that guy abeg , e don do. make we leave this saints alone. every small thing go dey call person Ashewo, no need to fight or nothing. if they don't like it then leave them be. i wonder why some people still talk about our previous threads that means they actually follow us around grin COOL, keep reading very soon we go write book and i am sure they will rush and buy it!

Nairaland and Fighting! it never Ends. Anyway Viva atleast we know we are leaving them soon so they can go ahead and talk. i don't care grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2008
time out.
oya, make all the warring factions go fucc then come back.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 10:09pm On May 23, 2008
oya i don Bleep come, who wan enter set treoo or mr kingdom
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2008
anyway it takes more than freedom of sex to make a strong independent woman.
can you fix your car, the plumbing in your house,  fix your pc.and generally work like a man.
if you can call out a man in a challenge in all directions then you are really an independent woman.
like me
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2008
mamaput, u r beginning to get on my nerve just a likkle bit.
with all due respect, can u plz let us grow up?
if we want someone to preach to us, we've got our moms to do that.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 10:14pm On May 23, 2008
mamaput:

anyway it takes more than freedom of sex to make a strong independent woman.
can you fix your car, the plumbing in your house,  fix your pc.and generally work like a man.
if you can call out a man in a challenge in all directions then you are really an independent woman.
like me

An independent woman can pay to get stuff done she cant do herself
Being a man doesnt automatically give u the skills to do all these
some men cant even change a tire and really suck at DIY, ur argument doesnt hold water
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2008
omo ibo i was here b4 you so if anyone has to go its you.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 10:16pm On May 23, 2008
you would be suprised.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 23, 2008
ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2008
kai mama put u be real mama put
i can fix a blocked pipe, but i leave that to my bf that doesnt mean am less or more independent
ur parents can pay ur school fees doesnt mean u shouldnt have ur own life or ur own opinion
must every thing be viewed as a ransom
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 23, 2008
mamaput:

omo ibo i was here before you so if anyone has to go its you.
u see this? this right here is the problem i have with u.
u try to use age and the fact that've been on nairaland longer and have more posts than others to chat bollocks.

remember, 'a word is enough for the wise?'
as a so called respected being, what do u do if people don't listen to u? im sure the answer to that in ignore them.

im pleading with u mamaput to cut that B.S

by the way, what r u doing a thread such as this?
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 10:23pm On May 23, 2008
I'm bored with this thread

[size=20pt]where is 4HIM?[/size]
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 10:27pm On May 23, 2008
true independence or liberation is when u dont have to lick any ones arse just because he or she has done something for u
doesnt mean u wont get things done for you, neither does it mean that u cant show gratitude
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 10:30pm On May 23, 2008
OMO IBO:

u see this? this right here is the problem i have with u.
u try to use age and the fact that've been on nairaland longer and have more posts than others to chat bollocks.

remember, 'a word is enough for the wise?'
as a so called respected being, what do u do if people don't listen to u? im sure the answer to that in ignore them.

im pleading with u mamaput to cut that B.S

by the way, what r u doing a thread such as this?

me
am an old lonely woman its Friday night the young ones are sleeping the big ones are out having fun.
what are you doing here at this time of the day on a Friday night.
i am minding my houshold and you. no girlfriend or what.

anyway as i was saying to castrate a man you have to be better than him.
imagine a situation like the tier he cannot change and you change it for him or you save him the money of a plumber?
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Uche2nna(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2008
Why is it that most naija woman (and even the AA women) in the Western countries tend to push this independent thingy to the extreme. More than thier white counterparts? undecided

Most of the time U find out that they think that independence is synonymous to being rash, rude and uncultured undecided
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by 4Him1(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

I'm bored with this thread

[size=20pt]where is 4HIM?[/size]

a brother has been working hard to pay his bills and climb the social ladder. grin
There's been precious little to respond to in over 2hrs.

Uche2nna:

Why is it that most naija woman (and even the AA women) in the Western countries tend to push this independent thingy to the extreme. More than their white counterparts? undecided

Most of the time You find out that they think that independence is synonymous to being rash, rude and uncultured undecided

preach it bro! I'm tired of repeating myself like a broken record.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 11:47pm On May 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

Why is it that most naija woman (and even the AA women) in the Western countries tend to push this independent thingy to the extreme. More than their white counterparts? undecided

Most of the time You find out that they think that independence is synonymous to being rash, rude and uncultured undecided

I always speak for womens lib and independence, does that make me rash, rude and uncultured?

4 Him:

a brother has been working hard to pay his bills and climb the social ladder. grin
There's been precious little to respond to in over 2hrs.

so r u letting me stroke your ego or what  tongue
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 23, 2008
mamaput, u should be ashamed of urself. ur daughter is supposed to be the one making these comments. but no, u'd rather catch up on missed child-hood play fights and child-hood fantasies on the net.
i shall let u be. but keep playing and acting like mother on the net. like anyone cares how many children u have or have not.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by 4Him1(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2008
OMO IBO:

mamaput, u should be ashamed of yourself. your daughter is supposed to be the one making these comments. but no, u'd rather catch up on missed child-hood play fights and child-hood fantasies on the net.
i shall let u be. but keep playing and acting like mother on the net. like anyone cares how many children u have or have not.

what has mamaput done to deserve this? I'd want to assume you would expect others to respect you when you are her age.

HR.hotness:

so r u letting me stroke your ego or what  tongue

woman, do as thou desireth. I think i just left you a buyers beware alert. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? / My Girlfriend Is Always Acting Funny During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.