Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (12499 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=12pt

@ HR.hotness
1ST you claimed i was insulting now what are you doing, lol speaking from both side of your mouth grin grin grin

off to the soccer game, will be back for your bitches grin grin grin grin
[/color][/font][/size]

See me see KASALA oh

did i talk to u, abeg leave me oh. . . .

somone mention that if there was ashewo thread we could all happily go ther and post, at least the likes of you who dont want to read sex talk wont have to come around abi?

Isnt that what you want?
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Uche2nna(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2008
Whats up with all the cat fights on NL today. undecided Its the weekend, abeg. If the stress is too much, go out and get laid angry
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

Nubian e don do o.

Funny enough, tRoOE is offering the medicine that she never took herself. "If it sucks then stop coming, abi na by force" So I guess it's all fun.

by the way, Nubian, you fit swear say this tRoOE girl nor fine? I nor agree o.

Anyway, you all should chill. una be small pikin o. una nor know where una go meet very soon.

i agree but pls dont even say that i may meet SAINT TRO0E cuz she would probably be hanging in the air on her wings grin i never had anything against the Kid until she started. anyway i am happy that Viva and i can contribute our share of Hard-ons for some people. as for TROOOO i really would never stand her cuz she is an example of a pretender. calling me a LovePeddler like she is any better. and she is not Fine check out HR.hotness thats is a fine girl.Viva is even finer.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 23, 2008

Jenny,

i have tried not to look for trouble and if you read this thread i was just saying something, i know people wont agree with me but really i have to admit i didnt need that INSULT from Tro0E, she weht to my past threads and started referring to them as well so i just tlkd back. i am having fun and most times i post things for laughs not to fight or anything. anyway i am not bothering with that girl but if she tlk i go tlk o! because i am not having someone who doesnt know me call me a LovePeddler. i don't mind being called one the only thing is there should be a justifiable reason for that

watever happened u people should cool down,ah ah naija na wa for una,talk i talk back cheesy cheesy sometimes no be talk dey solve solution my dear,abeg we no be pikins and like i said earlier we r here for fun,not insults abi i lie undecided

ive been insulted countless on times here,including yesterday but when i avoided d person,no be person tell d trouble maker to leave me,so d both of u should ignore each other,yorubas will say ejo,igbos will say biko

@mamaput
How old are you again undecided
Uncool kids in schoolllllllllll OH LARD, woman plz stop, am laughing my ass off grin grin grin grin
And who said i was a Christian in the 1st place Undecided because you saw someone saying born again !!!!!!gosh

omo-eko egbe enu e soun,oloshi grin grin grin ,mamaput no be pikin oooooo,take ya time,by d way where is our horoscope sef angry angry go and post it im waiting,otito ejoooo, embarassed
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 8:52pm On May 23, 2008
am 44 .
when i was at school there was the bes and the wanna bes in which group were you.
we also had the gossip sisters that will come very Early for class and lecture . the first to come and the last to go,.
these people just lived  to get a glimpse of the bad girls. because they made their day.
you said you were out of here now you are back.
have you seen two people fighting were one is shouting "hold me hold me  OK let me remove my watch,
what ever tell us what group you were in so we can talk
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 8:55pm On May 23, 2008
Tro0e(alias TOTO)

please don't go and watch soccer keep being herE. MAGGOT FACE! HR,hotness has not done nothing to you, Punkhead, low life idiot. am sure you are going to sleep with all the soccer players including the Microphone for announcement grin keep humping, problem is that your nose keeps enlarging. UGLY CHILD!

numb skull! Native smelly Goathead!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2008
AND TRO0E,

I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT CUZ I WANT TO USE THE WEIGHT ON YOUR LIMP DICKED BOYFRIEND IDIOT! YOU ARE JUST INSULTING EVERYONE. ANYWAY LIKE I SAID. YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF TWO ANIMALS ON HEAT! AM SURE WHEN YOU ARE TICKING BOXES ON ETHNICITY YOU TICK THE ONE THAT APPLIES TO ANIMALS.

IF I WAS A RETARDED SKINNY BONES DISEASED INFESTED IDIOT LIKE YOU I WILL LEAVE THIS THREAD. YOU ALWAYS CLAIM TO BE GOING SOMEWHERE BUT YOU COME BACK. FOOL!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 23, 2008
@mamaput

hallo schatz ,wie gehts?gut huh wink wink
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by sage2(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2008
nubian, i beg. its ok. let there be ceasefire.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 9:08pm On May 23, 2008
nubi nubi, i dey hail u oh
kai whalahi me i never see this kind yabs before before ( in hausa accent)
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 9:11pm On May 23, 2008
sehr gut soger
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 9:12pm On May 23, 2008
walahi viva,

the gal get am po disease so i don dey cuss am. have u seen her picture? she puts the letter U in Ugly infact she is ZUGLY! if that is a defination of hot then that means Baboons are finer that Beyonce. anwyay, she has gone off to sell herself to some pole near her house. shei na me and the bitch for Nairaland, we go iron am.

Sage_

am a lover not a Fighter smiley
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by sage2(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

nubi nubi, i dey hail u oh
kai whalahi me i never see this kind yabs before before ( in hausa accent)

VIVA, YOU STILL DEY TAKE STYLE POUR FUEL FOR THIS FIRE O.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 9:14pm On May 23, 2008
abeg make i go look the baboon yash face sef - original busy body for life
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

Whats up with all the cat fights on Nairaland today. undecided Its the weekend, abeg. If the stress is too much, go out and get laid angry
come over then angry angry angry
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by 4Him1(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2008
na wa o. Na real wa on the land today.  grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2008
with that nose wey be like where bee dey nest
don't hate me because your not hot like me said treoo to the baboons she met in the jungle
atutupuyoyo like her where she dey make i finish her abi she don go put prick for that her black wall tunel nose
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 23, 2008
na na na rampant uche can do nothing,he's still a boy wink
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

don't hate me because your not hot like me said treoo to the baboons she met in the jungle
atutupuyoyo like her where she dey make i finish her abi she don go puck prick for that her black wall tunel nose
lmao!!!
oh gosh

jennykadry:

oh ok embarassed
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by savanaha: 9:21pm On May 23, 2008
I have not enjoyed NAiraland as much as today with all the cyberbitichings. Almost all the threads, no fun like this.
I don't know but Nigerian insults crack me the heck up.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

atutupuyoyo like her where she dey make i finish her[b] abi she don go put prick for that her black wall tunel nose[/b]

. . . . . . **sniffing dick**. . . . . ,  
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 9:22pm On May 23, 2008
na pin hole camera she use take the picture sef oloshi jati jati
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by kingdong(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

atutupuyoyo like her where she dey make i finish her abi she don go put prick for that her black wall tunel nose

vivaladiva:

abeg make i go look the baboon yash face sef - original busy body for life

viva is a piece of thrash who never has anything positive to contribute as a true gbovoe. VIVALANONSENSE
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 9:24pm On May 23, 2008
kingdong:

viva is a piece of thrash who never has anything positive to contribute as a true gbovoe. VIVALANONSENSE

shocked
bad belle people don come

when i thot we finally had some peace angry
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Uche2nna(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

Thats your opinion. But those who would know would disagree.   grin
I am just not in the advertising biziness  tongue

@ topic

Seriously, there seems to be a lot of raging hormones on Nairaland today  
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 9:25pm On May 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ topic

Seriously, there seems to be a lot of ranging hormones on Nairaland today
End of the month
menses don start. . .raging hormones grin grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2008
End of the month
menses don start. . .raging hormones

and who tell u say na every woman dey see her own end of d month undecided tongue
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Uche2nna(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

and who tell u say na every woman dey see her own end of d month undecided tongue

Well from the trend of NL, it seems most are
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 9:29pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

ok, am sorry o
almost all women then
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by debosky(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2008
all the insulting language used on this thread has confirmed that you are BAD girls shocked

Imagine someone talking about sticking a Love Machine up a man's fanny, thats just WICKED. undecided

Bad girls - keep doing your thing. . .there will always be haters though so live with it.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by kingdong(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

shocked
bad belle people don come

when i thot we finally had some peace angry

please no be you i talk to, abi una be birds of the same feather? if yes, then you sef na BIG PIECE OF THRASH, i.e. if yes o!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 9:30pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

ok, am sorry o
almost all women then

even that is incorrect

every woman cycle in different,

r u not a woman? how do u not know this? abi u never start to menstruate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? / My Girlfriend Is Always Acting Funny During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.