Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (36398 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by victorD3: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
write2obi:
Hmmmm all I can say is, Money is not everything.
In other news Mark Zuckerberg Has threatened to Ban Goodluck Jonathan's Account on facebook, He said the curses Our President is Getting on his Facebook Account is disrupting Facebook server.

He told your sorry self all that? Wow you are famous.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by osesx: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
wow...u shud b veri happy..atlease he'll protect ur sis frm boko haram insurgency
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Tex42(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
I knw u want the best for your sis and she wants same for her self too, but sometimes what we see as our best shot may just turn out to be our worst nightmare, so if she's happy with this guy and he luvs and treats her lyk the woman she is,then so be it, after all it luv and happiness she seeks and not his financial/social status.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by soulglo: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
heavy g: It all started the first time I saw a fluffy toy with my sister. Then I would see a love note here, a missed call there. I would see book gifts that had words written on it, all from the same guy. Later, when my sister was having a hard time at work, I used to hear her talking on the phone and from the response, it was obvious the guy was encouraging her. All these pointed to the fact that some chivalrous gentleman was showing some interest in my darling sister.

My sister has not been so lucky in love. She dated a guy who was abusive and really dealt with her, which is really painful as she's the most loving girl any guy can have.

Later, I got to know this new guy from her Facebook. He seemed decent enough. And then later I was utterly shocked to see him working as a security man at a bank.

I feel so disappointed in my sis. Is that the best She can do? Can't she get a decent man with a decent job? Must it be abusive man+ good job or good man+security job? I understand that he is loving. But, there are loving bankers out there, not the bank security guard.

Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.

n.b
I'm surprised at all the castigation. you people should walk in my shoe to know How it pinches.

Sometimes I wonder if we break God's heart. The previous boyfriend beat her black and blue and yet you complain about a man who probably truly loves her. She has found a good man. Please support your sister.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by DrDoGood1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ms_Steph: The way some people comment really baffles me. We have a lot of "indomie" kids here. Must of u saying wat is his business or a he will be sometin in future if it was ur sister am sure some of you will go and beat d man up. So what if in d future he is still a security and can't meet d needs of the family when they start having kids?. You think marriage is like relationships. You guys should learn how to put urself in some1's position b4 you comment.

And what have you comment/advice the guy at the end of your sermon? so who is the "indomie" kid now? What if she marry someone wealthy now and later the person become security man?

My friend did that bank security work for over 5years till he finish his BSc from Unilag and now he has started working with his degree.
All the op need to do is to get to know the guy well and from there he will know what to advice his sister. Stop looking down on people because of their job, no condition is permanent.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Adflex1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
You all have spoken well to a Senselezz thread,..shez following her instinct and also blinded by Love, amibor go find ur own tongue
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by victorD3: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
dabrake:

+100.
I tried the above with my ex and she sent me a lengthy text, abusing me and blah blah blah.

Bros I hail o! Abi na newspaper you go dey buy for Warri girl? You get luck say she no break your head join the breakup o.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Littlehooper: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
dr dams: Bad belly, na inside im locker for house im for put Idcard?.
Smtyms, we jst find joy in launching irrational attacks!!

SEE YOU, IS IT REASONABLE TO GO ABOUT WITH UR SCHOOL ID WHEN INDUSTRIAL ACTION IS ON.. BROS THINK WELL ..
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by dinggle: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Aren't you the bro? get her a good man + good job! sense miss road.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by write2obi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
victorD3:

He told your sorry self all that? Wow you are famous.
I've read your comment like 20 times now, still can't understand
Hmmmm maybe am going dumb or maybe your just 2 LAME to write a readable sentence. #no offence
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by eightsin(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
There is a woman for every man... Bt u did nt tell us if ur sis is a graduate or not.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Odunharry(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
op if u cme open thread or shout anywia say 9ja gals are gold digger..i go flog u plank 4 head mak d evil spiiirrriiitttt leav u
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Since you r lookin down on d sec Guy now tell ur Sis she must go hunt 4 a Banker or Doctor or Engineer etc u luv to hear this abi. Else you won`t allow ha to settle down simple DO YOU THINK TO GET SOMEONE HU IZ READY TO SETTLE DOWN IZ EASY. IT`S ANOTHER LABOR MARKET. Nna make I go Collect my fone d battery go don full.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by swiftycool(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmm reminds me of an old song i used to hear when i was a boy ''If u marry taxi driver, I dont care''
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Ishilove: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Check his family background well. If every member of his family is into menial jobs and they don't seem to go beyond a certain level in life, then try talk some sense into your sister's head because na inside marriage blindness dey clear angry

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
swiftycool: Hmmm reminds me of an old song i used to hear when i was a boy ''If u marry taxi driver, I dont care''
"If you marry railway driver, I don't care

If you marry motor driver, I don't care"
smiley
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Situation: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Buaaahh!!! *choking* mtcheww hmm..i laffed coz it not funny n i hissed coz what yu complaining abt is adjustable unlike mine “my own fiancee“ yu sabi wetin that mean “is 8yrs i repeat 8 solid yrs older than me“ yet we still together for 3 going 4yrs still counting and marriage is at sight..tell is age adjustable NEVER..yet yu dey para..“for who“ better let the will of GOD take its course it not all abt wealth bro
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Omo_Alata: you should mind your business and let your sister decide her own self. it is her heart not yours
I wonder oo. Let her stay there and continue fooling herself waiting for Dangote to come and marry her. She can and will never see what her sister saw in that security guy. Once he has plans as a man, he is good to go. Marrying a banker my foot undecided
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by haulagehandlers(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
@op, i started life as a truck driver when all attempt to get a "decent job"failed.Then my would be mother in law was against my going out with her daughter,today i have my own haulage company and my wife is living happily with me,plus i ve got 3 trucks and manage for others.....life is step by step.Motor boy today,driver tomorrow,truck owner next tomorrow (i hope there's something like "next tomorrow in the english lexicon).

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ure lucky...what of those girls that marry goats nka?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by gbollykore: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
she only needs to be very careful, cause there are lots of gold digger out there and agree with what someone said, she should study the guy to make sure he has aspirations and potentials, if not she should quit, because too can not walk together except they agree and birds of the same feather flock together, if the guy is not willing to improve his life, your sister should quit
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by vipers: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
I want to marry ur sister this my number 08133419666
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by bola4dprec(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Don't lose today by worrying about
tomorrow, I known of a man whom has no shoes but later rule a nation
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2013
I see 2 frowning faces on the FP link.

I take it that the supermods have something against marrying security men. tongue
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Rimbaldi: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE YOU, IS IT REASONABLE TO GO ABOUT WITH UR SCHOOL ID WHEN INDUSTRIAL ACTION IS ON.. BROS THINK WELL ..

When police stops you for some reason and asks you for identification, tell them you left it in the drawer at home you hear? Hope you have money to bail yourself.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2013
you are very childish. you think love and happiness is sold in the market place...

you prefer your sister to marry a banker and perhaps tomorrow he starts beating her or loses his job. status crazy people..
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Rimbaldi: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Situation: Buaaahh!!! *choking* mtcheww hmm..i laffed coz it not funny n i hissed coz what yu complaining abt is adjustable unlike mine “my own fiancee“ yu sabi wetin that mean “is 8yrs i repeat 8 solid yrs older than me“ yet we still together for 3 going 4yrs still counting and marriage is at sight..tell is age adjustable NEVER..yet yu dey para..“for who“ better let the will of GOD take its course it not all abt wealth bro

Mehn!!! If you are a man, THIS NA 'ONE CHANCE' you enter. Let me make some permutations;
22/30; 25/33; 33/41 Yikes!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Stfineboy: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Is d security huy nt a man? If he is d person ur sis chooses, let her go na. Wil u marry her. Even if its barrow pusher she loves, provided he loves her too. Abeg leave them. Go marry ur own.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Littlehooper: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Rimbaldi:

When police stops you for some reason and asks you for identification, tell the?m you left it in the drawer at home you hear? Hope you have money to bail yourself.

SEE HOW THIS BROTHER IS THINKING.
HOW CAN POLICE ASK ME TO IDENTIFY MYSELF WITHOUT INVOLVING IN BAD ACT..
NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD WILL BE TENDER NOT STUDENT IDENTITY CARD, IF SITUATION WARRANT IT....
BROTHER, THINK NORMAL
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Rimbaldi: 12:48am On Oct 08, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE HOW THIS BROTHER IS THINKING.
HOW CAN POLICE ASK ME TO IDENTIFY MYSELF WITHOUT INVOLVING IN BAD ACT..
NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD WILL BE TENDER NOT STUDENT IDENTITY CARD, IF SITUATION WARRANT IT....
BROTHER, THINK NORMAL

1. You can be at the wrong place at the wrong time; scene of crime or malfeasance e.g. robbery scene, two fighting e.t.c and you may not even know it.

2. You can be hanging with two or three of your friends, cruising in a car(trust me, cops don't pass up this kind of opportunity of stopping and frisking young men when in numbers especially when you are wearing 'wizkid trousers')

3. You have an electronic item or some other valuables in your possession and you are asked to identify yourself as NAIJA police does

4. You are in a viewing center watching EPL and cops come for raiding because neighbors complained that viewers make noise and smoke weed thereby disturbing the public peace

5.You are in an hotel with your new gf doing the deed and the cops come to raid 'yahoo boys', dem pack you join. "I nor follow-----na 5k be dat"

just some scenarios. Pick the one that best applies to you son!

BTW, not everybody has National ID, some never took delivery of theirs, e.g. yours sincerely.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by ogtavia(m): 12:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Omo_Alata: you should mind your business and let your sister decide her own self. it is her heart not yours

omo alata ni e ni ti otito...imagine d rubbish u just spurted out..its her heart nt yours,wat happens wen it gets broken,who will she run to,d guy wants d best for his sister and d best u can up with is..''its heart not yours''.'..
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Rimbaldi: 12:59am On Oct 08, 2013
All this holier than thou attitude of some NLers sef na wah! Yes the op has expressed his reservations, however crude and misguided they might sound. What he needs is some advice as some people here have told him not to judge a book by its covers. Fair enough! But all of you sounding as if you were in his shoes, you'd probably not do or think worse. Come on!! Like you wouldnt mind one bit or it wouldnt bother you at all? Security for Naija and security for yankee/jand is not the same thing o! Diasporans take note.

@op Talk to her and find out why she really likes this guy. Get close to the guy anyway you can, it might just be an insightful pursuit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.