Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (36397 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by ogtavia(m): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2013
My brother,my candid opinion on dis matter is dis..neither you nor ur sister can decide who to marry or not,i dnt ur background or ur spiritual cum religious background but one thing is sure,d bible says there is way dt seems right to all men but d end of it is destruction,i kno au u feel,i av four sisters and its amazing au naive,shortsighted and overtly carried awway some ladies can be esp at a certain age,you need to sit her down and talk to her,you need to meet the guy and talk with him but all these after you 'have prayed,what about ur parents,is there any elderly christian around who can give good advice,i dnt knw wat ppl think marriage is all about this days,because he bought her books,come on man,he is looking for something,he is goin to be all nice,wat happens after the marriage,after the first year,what happens with the kids,some people can be so nice,they could even brainwash people to think they are nice,but u need difficult situations to know who they are,i feel ur pain,but i advice that u commit the whole marriage thing into God's hand,ask her to pray and seek for God's will,then speak with her.marriage is beautiful when u're with the right man God has chosen for you,but once you miss it,its goin to be years of unhappiness.....all d best.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by onlyme07(m): 1:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Mumuish..find husband for her now at least you have good friends or ain't they good for her.? If she gets married to a banker and he dies young...who's fault? God i hear you say,leave the issue to God to decide and not you. I wonder what we term "marriage" in this century sef.

Haba,all a woman deserve is happiness and a good home. She would not forgive you if she marries another "rich" man you want for her and things get out of hand in future. No mattter how pretty she is,na man go still f-uck am so,why jealousy or you won taste from the forbidden fruit.?

I wonder what you would do if he brings a guy on wheelchair home..you would just kill her. You ain't God dude,leave her to her choice and face front.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Situation: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Rimbaldi:

Mehn!!! If you are a man, THIS NA 'ONE CHANCE' you enter. Let me make some permutations;
22/30; 25/33; 33/41 Yikes!!!
Of course i‘m a man *yu-shock*..it might sound absurd but it never a issue not for once since we‘ve been together.respect n integrity bro..sometimes yu find love in weird places
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by haulagehandlers(m): 2:20am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=ogtavia]but i advice that u commit the whole marriage thing into God's hand,.marriage is beautiful when u're with the right man God has chosen for you,

I ve deleted most of your post as you can see and left this lines,pray tell,the first marriage that was arranged by this your xtian god what did that same bible you carry say the woman did to the man........God is not the chooser of spouse cos the lfirst and last match make he did ended up horribly.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by SIRKOL(m): 2:42am On Oct 08, 2013
heavy g: It all started the first time I saw a fluffy toy with my sister. Then I would see a love note here, a missed call there. I would see book gifts that had words written on it, all from the same guy. Later, when my sister was having a hard time at work, I used to hear her talking on the phone and from the response, it was obvious the guy was encouraging her. All these pointed to the fact that some chivalrous gentleman was showing some interest in my darling sister.

My sister has not been so lucky in love. She dated a guy who was abusive and really dealt with her, which is really painful as she's the most loving girl any guy can have.

Later, I got to know this new guy from her Facebook. He seemed decent enough. And then later I was utterly shocked to see him working as a security man at a bank.

I feel so disappointed in my sis. Is that the best She can do? Can't she get a decent man with a decent job? Must it be abusive man+ good job or good man+security job? I understand that he is loving. But, there are loving bankers out there, not the bank security guard.

Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.

n.b
I'm surprised at all the castigation. you people should walk in my shoe to know How it pinches.
hahaha *CASTIGATIONS
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by GENTLETEE(m): 2:45am On Oct 08, 2013
I understand how you feel. Nobody would wish any less for a younger one. But do know that vision makes great men and not jobs. Dont conclude on the security man who could be a graduate just yet.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by cute9ja: 3:05am On Oct 08, 2013
As a little kid, i remember a present state governor who was broke and jobless and he came to our house for financial assistance.

Few years later, he became commissioner for works and housing, and now a governor, and my dad is late, died at 45.

Moral of the story: Life is full of ups and downs, when there is life, there is hope
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Turbocharged: 3:20am On Oct 08, 2013
heavy g: It all started the first time I saw a fluffy toy with my sister. Then I would see a love note here, a missed call there. I would see book gifts that had words written on it, all from the same guy. Later, when my sister was having a hard time at work, I used to hear her talking on the phone and from the response, it was obvious the guy was encouraging her. All these pointed to the fact that some chivalrous gentleman as showing some interest in my darling sister.

My sister has not been so lucky in love. She dated a guy who was abusive and really dealt with her, which is really painful as she's the most loving girl any guy can have.

Later, I got to know this new guy from her Facebook. He seemed decent enough. And then later I was utterly shocked to see him working as a security man at a bank.

I feel so disappointed in my sis. Is that the best She can do? Can't she get a decent man with a decent job? Must it be abusive man+ good job or good man+security job? I understand that he is loving. But, there are loving bankers out there, not the bank security guard.

Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.

n.b
I'm surprised at all the castigation. you people should walk in my shoe to know How it pinches.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by tellwisdom: 3:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Please marry him. At least she will have all the room and the big bed to herself, while the guy sleeps at the gate watching the house..#HappyMarriedLife sad.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by bagginwa(m): 3:38am On Oct 08, 2013
@heavy g!!! That guy your creaming to be a security man maybe the head of the SSS in nigeria someday so pls you need not anyone to tell you what's up. Allow the two love birds to nourish, flourish, blourish, and growrish. What you should be thinking of is if he is trully a GOOD man, you knw nah all this facebook love.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by born2boink(m): 3:43am On Oct 08, 2013
heavy g: It all started the first time I saw a fluffy toy with my sister. Then I would see a love note here, a missed call there. I would see book gifts that had words written on it, all from the same guy. Later, when my sister was having a hard time at work, I used to hear her talking on the phone and from the response, it was obvious the guy was encouraging her. All these pointed to the fact that some chivalrous gentleman was showing some interest in my darling sister.

n.b
I think you need to marry your sister or simply mind your own business, anyone know what is best for herself. You are not going to live with them, they won't live with you either. If she marry president and she end up beaten to death like many cases we heard on here, banker you want her to marry may even be gateman years back later. You are telling your sister to marry money, simply take her to Jonathan and over throw PEJ.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 08, 2013
You should not judge a book by it's cover.

My dad came from a poor background but he worked and studied hard to get where he is today and when people see him, they would never suspect that.

I think get to know the guy, his goals, education etc and his plans for the future. Times could be hard and he could just be trying to make ends meet. At least he is working and not being lazy at home or doing crime.

I would take love and peace with a not so rich guy then abuse and misery with a rich guy.

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by dammygoody(m): 3:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Standing5: She need some sense of security.
that's exactly what i thought,isn't it reasonable enough? grin
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by generalcyruss(m): 4:01am On Oct 08, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 08, 2013
queen_of_sheba: You should not judge a book by it's cover. My dad came from a poor background but he worked and studied hard to get where he is today and when people see him, they would never suspect that.I think get to know the guy, his goals, education etc and his plans for the future. Times could be hard and he could just be trying to make ends meet. Atleast he is working and not being lazy at home or doing crime.

Very well said kiss

I would take love and peace with a not so rich guy then abuse and misery with a rich guy.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by COOLDUN: 4:18am On Oct 08, 2013
afdynamic: hmmm.......
Anyway, 4rm my own point of view. I would want 2 to find out d potentials d security guy has. Who knws, he may be a graduate wit a gud potentials n a brighter future bt tryin 2 meet ends meet wit is current job cos of d situation of unemployment in d country. The guy may even be the CSO wit gud pay n less work. but if d guy is d otherwise, talk brain 2 ur sister's head. No woman on earth deserves 2 suffer. If a lady's father is poor, it is nt her fault but her husband is poor, it is her fault. Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody.

You started your comment intelligently but ended it so foolishly, is there anything bad in a woman being happily married with a poor man than living miserably with a rich man? if someone's father is poor there is no blame but when the husband is poor there would be blame right? you got it all wrong because from your reasoning her mother would have been blamed for her father's poverty. Nonsense.

So, you don't believe that the only thing that remains permanent in this life is change? or you have not come across the word before? if you are a woman you don't deserve to be seen with someone's wife/daughter at all because you are venomous in your reasoning. So you haven't heard of the Masters Degree and PHD degree holders that are driving lorries for Dangote in Nigeria today?

I now agree with one intelligent guy that commented in one of the numerous posts about women and marriage on this nairaland forum today, this guy said that majority of the single and frustrated ladies in Nigeria is because of their pride and arrogance, over selective and stupidity . This young lady is getting what she couldn't get from a well to do man before, from this security guy now. and her dummy and gold digger sister is not happy.All she want for her sister is to marry a billionaire that would turn all her family to be customary court judges to her sister and her husband tomorrow, Shame to this OP honestly,

What a reasonable brother/sister to a lady like this should do, is to encourage the lady to be very careful in relationship by studying the genuity and seriousness of the guy's love to her, if it is true love then two of them should plan well for the man to further so that it can help both of them in future and not to discourage her because the young man is not Mike Adenuga and David Mark. If Senator Yerima seeks the hand of her sister in marriage i know that she would have gladly push her sister to marry him. Gold digger.

She is looking for a banker for her sister, but didn't tell us what the profession of her boyfriend/husband is, even if he is pilot it wont be a reason to spoil her sister's happiness with her own selfish and greediness. This is the reason why i don't sympathize with spinsters because majority of them foolishly/greedily lost their golden opportunities when they were at their marriage ages.

When you watch them on the TB Joshua's Emmanuel television Chanel during their stage managed deliverance they will tell you they had Spiritual Husbands who made them not get married. then you would hear her saying , I am her Husband, i come from the Bermuda triangle, i am from the deepest ocean, i am Lucifer she is my wife, i made her not to get married, i destroyed her life, I chased all her make suitors away, bla, bla, bla, while they were the ones that wickedly destroyed their lives.

Your last paragraph prompted all these words. They never presented you as someone who really know what true love is all about,

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by InesQor(m): 4:18am On Oct 08, 2013
@Op

Na story you dey find...
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 08, 2013
CFCfan:
Very well said kiss

I would take love and peace with a not so rich guy then abuse and misery with a rich guy.
Thanks sweety kiss smiley
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by COOLDUN: 4:35am On Oct 08, 2013
ogtavia: My brother,my candid opinion on dis matter is dis..neither you nor ur sister can decide who to marry or not,i dnt ur background or ur spiritual cum religious background but one thing is sure,d bible says there is way dt seems right to all men but d end of it is destruction,i kno au u feel,i av four sisters and its amazing au naive,shortsighted and overtly carried awway some ladies can be esp at a certain age,you need to sit her down and talk to her,you need to meet the guy and talk with him but all these after you 'have prayed,what about ur parents,is there any elderly christian around who can give good advice,i dnt knw wat ppl think marriage is all about this days,because he bought her books,come on man,he is looking for something,he is goin to be all nice,wat happens after the marriage,after the first year,what happens with the kids,some people can be so nice,they could even brainwash people to think they are nice,but u need difficult situations to know who they are,i feel ur pain,but i advice that u commit the whole marriage thing into God's hand,ask her to pray and seek for God's will,then speak with her.marriage is beautiful when u're with the right man God has chosen for you,but once you miss it,its goin to be years of unhappiness...here is my facebook ID,Dialaekwe Ogechukwu..add me up,if u feel we should talk...all d best.

Which pain? tell me anyone who get all he/she wanted in this world? what is the qualification of the sister? what matters most is the happiness of the sister in her matrimonial home and not the feelings this OP.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Cornel88(m): 5:07am On Oct 08, 2013
afdynamic: hmmm.......
Anyway, 4rm my own point of view. I would want 2 to find out d potentials d security guy has. Who knws, he may be a graduate wit a gud potentials n a brighter future bt tryin 2 meet ends meet wit is current job cos of d situation of unemployment in d country. The guy may even be the CSO wit gud pay n less work. but if d guy is d otherwise, talk brain 2 ur sister's head. No woman on earth deserves 2 suffer. If a lady's father is poor, it is nt her fault but her husband is poor, it is her fault. Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody.
I support your point of view.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by k2039: 5:35am On Oct 08, 2013
johnwizey: U quoted all dat to say 'K'. Check my signature, u are one of dose dat are mad but nt roaming
gringringringringrin
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Originalsly: 5:44am On Oct 08, 2013
iamswizz: So moderator dey gbagaun sef.. Na wa o.. See error for topic sha.

The op fit be mechanic sef undecided
....roadside mechanic. @OP...whatever job or status you have means nothing. The security guy is ten times a better human being that you. When yoir sister was being badly abused...what did you do?...nothing. Why? Now you find out that her new guy is a security guard and that is enough for you to be so pissed off that you have to Jump up in here screaming to the world like a little ehmmm....bish. There is more to a relationship than money. For the love of money I wouldn't be surprised if you join the pillow biting freaks.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by akinladejo: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2013
My guy I can feel u. But d fact still remain that, that is not d end of d guys life. A guy shared his experience with me some months ago, he was a security man in lagos a graduate but today works with WICOR a company that services ATM machines and is doing very well. At a point he was given brand new car. So don't despise a little begining. Just pray for him and ur loving sister. It shall be well with them even in d well.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Michael1957(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Please, is this guy urgly? Is he realy in love with your sister? Now listen to this. I have a friend, educated and graduated. Just after his NYSC program he became unemployed for three years. He was advised to join a security company, which he did. He was sent to Dufil prima food ltd (indomie company). He work there for two years. The company passed a decree that every body should submit his/her credentials. After going through his own. The company found out that he should'nt have been a security man. His position, salary, look changed just with in a second. Guy, you should thank God that he is working, .
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Dr. Do Good:

And what have you comment/advice the guy at the end of your sermon? so who is the "indomie" kid now? What if she marry someone wealthy now and later the person become security man?

My friend did that bank security work for over 5years till he finish his BSc from Unilag and now he has started working with his degree.
All the op need to do is to get to know the guy well and from there he will know what to advice his sister. Stop looking down on people because of their job, no condition is permanent.
no1 is looking down at any1 for every man has his kind of woman. Your friend did it to sponsor his school dis 1 is doing it for means of survivor. You think if they want to marry he will be the 1 to pay for all d necessary things No the gals family is going to do dat and u think d gal will respect d guy after some time wen she starts earning more money. The lady mite be desperate
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by pickabeau1: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Nice post however I think the op is male not female

COOLDUN:

You started your comment intelligently but ended it so foolishly, is there anything bad in a woman being happily married with a poor man than living miserably with a rich man? if someone's father is poor there is no blame but when the husband is poor there would be blame right? you got it all wrong because from your reasoning her mother would have been blamed for her father's poverty. Nonsense.

So, you don't believe that the only thing that remains permanent in this life is change? or you have not come across the word before? if you are a woman you don't deserve to be seen with someone's wife/daughter at all because you are venomous in your reasoning. So you haven't heard of the Masters Degree and PHD degree holders that are driving lorries for Dangote in Nigeria today?

I now agree with one intelligent guy that commented in one of the numerous posts about women and marriage on this nairaland forum today, this guy said that majority of the single and frustrated ladies in Nigeria is because of their pride and arrogance, over selective and stupidity . This young lady is getting what she couldn't get from a well to do man before, from this security guy now. and her dummy and gold digger sister is not happy.All she want for her sister is to marry a billionaire that would turn all her family to be customary court judges to her sister and her husband tomorrow, Shame to this OP honestly,

What a reasonable brother/sister to a lady like this should do, is to encourage the lady to be very careful in relationship by studying the genuity and seriousness of the guy's love to her, if it is true love then two of them should plan well for the man to further so that it can help both of them in future and not to discourage her because the young man is not Mike Adenuga and David Mark. If Senator Yerima seeks the hand of her sister in marriage i know that she would have gladly push her sister to marry him. Gold digger.

She is looking for a banker for her sister, but didn't tell us what the profession of her boyfriend/husband is, even if he is pilot it wont be a reason to spoil her sister's happiness with her own selfish and greediness. This is the reason why i don't sympathize with spinsters because majority of them foolishly/greedily lost their golden opportunities when they were at their marriage ages.

When you watch them on the TB Joshua's Emmanuel television Chanel during their stage managed deliverance they will tell you they had Spiritual Husbands who made them not get married. then you would her, I am her Husband, i come from the Bermuda triangle, i am from the deepest ocean, i am Lucifer she is my wife, i made her not to get married, i destroyed her life, I chased all her make suitors away, bla, bla, bla, while they were the ones that wickedly destroyed their lives.

Your last paragraph prompted all these words. They never presented you as someone who really know what true love is all about,
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by chokolatte: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2013
cute9ja: As a little kid, i remember a present state governor who was broke and jobless and he came to our house for financial assistance.

Few years later, he became commissioner for works and housing, and now a governor, and my dad is late, died at 45.

Moral of the story: Life is full of ups and downs, when there is life, there is hope

is it Aregbesola?@op grow up no condition is permanent dont ever judge anyone by his present condition o

i remember a babe that was working in an organisation that owed salaries and the babe was ever broke....her boyfriend abused her emotionally saying she had nothing to offer and he had options of bigger girls in oil companies and banks and he eventually jilted her.

today that lady has a good job with a car the guy came back but level don change...so dont ever look down on anybody in life.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2013
I see nothing wrong in she marrying the guy.If she sees potential then its a go.And ur sister if hardworking can make a difference τ̲̅ȍ d guys life too,so success depends on d zeal and will τ̲̅ȍ fight till d sweet end.grin

And if I may ask,how successful are you
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2013
I see nothing wrong in she marrying the guy.If she sees potential then its a go.And ur sister if hardworking can make a difference τ̲̅ȍ d guys life too,so success depends on d zeal and will τ̲̅ȍ fight till d sweet end.grin

@ Op, if I may ask,how successful are you
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by MrsCork2(f): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
[size=15pt]which do you prefer, a security man who will love your sister and treat her the way he would love somebody else to treat him or a man who is rich but will continuously abuse her?! in my opinion, you should let your sister be, she is matured enough to make decisions for herself. or do you want to marry her¡[/size]

NICE
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Do you want 2 POINT nd CHOOSE for your 6ix.....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.