Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46456 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Listening 2 Erigga - Love no b garri . #no tym
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Stunner1(f): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
rotzy5: HOW DO PERSON CREAT A TOPICS IN NAIRA LAND?

haaaa eleyi gidi gan shocked whr is d holy cane grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngokafor:

..who are you again? You really flatter yourself if you think your opinions counts against the realities on ground.Women love being taken care of!..period!..if it pains u so much remain single or turn gay(thats if u are not one already)
for ur mind u fit leave brain for room cum here dey reason wiv ur leg ryt?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
#1-stunner:

haaaa eleyi gidi gan shocked whr is d holy cane grin
I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD..

#hahahaha#evil laugh..
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by valdprof: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Dont take OP's story as the gospel truth. There is more to this since he keeps stressing on money and the amount.

The truth is OP has been selfish and stingy with his ex.

She probably asked him just to confirm.
A man without worth hinges evritin on money ... Bishop, ur not man enough

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Arsenate(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
trusting the shameless nairaland hos to side with the gal. wait a minute, they already did.
bunch of disgrace to womanhood.
*spits on hos*

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Stunner1(f): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
deejay_harry1: I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD..

#hahahaha#evil laugh..

haahahahahaha dt guy english can rili destroy d world ooo sad

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by nipeks001(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
yanshless:

MAGIC BISHOP, IT'S ALL TOO OBVIOUS YOU ARE A WOMAN.
lol,i also noticed she's a female male impostor.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by arctoni: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Man dats tru luv,she luvs u 2 d bone.......i wish u d best wink

idrezee: tanx bros. We r really planning dat. Come 2 tink of it, wat if I earn like 300k per moon and my gf needs 30k and I tell her d money's already budgeted dat she should bear wif me till d next moon. Wat we r 4geting is wen u r in luv, ur partners burden's ur burden and d guy 'll view anytn dat concerns d gurl as his problem as well , in essence de'll solve their problems wif reference 2 d scale of prefence (I.e if its true luv) e.g I sold my babes BB so she could get somtyn bigger and coincidentally dat same tym I got admission 4 my postgrad-degree and I needed money and I needed 2 upgrade my laptop coz of my programming stuff. Guess wat, we agreed my problems were bigger dan hers of just saling her smaller fon 4 somtyn bigger so we used d money from d sale of her fon (over 40k) 2 solve my problem cos we viwed d problem as 'ours' instead of 'mine' and she relegated 2 using torch-light till I replaced d fon last month and she didn't 4 once ask 4 her money. NB: d@ aint amongst d top 5 tinz she's done 4 me and somebody's quitting a relationship coz .................
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Damoche10: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
If I be your brother...walahi i go flog ya yansh like mad....inside money wey u suppose take takia of papa wey use pepper, tomatoes and wood money him sell take send u go school...you finish come dey give babe salary from the little wey u suppose send give am....no make me say make God punish you...Stupid boy!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by valdprof: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngokafor:

...this thread has been really hilarious i tell you...imagine all the hues and cries over 5k...lol!..like my fiance would say 'poverty na bastard'...the op is even doubly silly to open a thread whining about 5k,forgeting how she stood by him when he was a corp member.I can bet u his babe dumped him for some other reasons and he comes twisting the whole story on nairaland,just to belong to the Association of Nairaland Whinners(ANW)..

..@all, as long as you are working,you must spend on your girlfriends whether you like it or not!! or else remain unattached!,you have a choice!!..failure to do that and the op's story will be your portion.

....dating is for big boys who understands the rules of the game and not for little kids.Women the world over LOVES a caring and sharing man you can take that to the bank!.The good ones (like moi hehe)will understand if their man falls on hard times and would even help him stand on his feet financially,but a stingy koko is a big no!...and you wonder why SA women fall over themselves to date or marry Naija guys?..go figure!

see ur head...smelly cunt
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Dolapo93(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Fashi dat babe joor...she be yawa
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Polchiz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
In all these, we can have the following possibilities:
1. Op might have given the girl the impression that he is rich from the onset.
2. No love; I doubt that any good girl will leave PH for Kano because of a mere facebook toast. I don't want to call her a prostitute.
3. Nigeria is filled with many stupid young men and probably one guy must have told her, " what is N5000/month? That is an insult, just say yes to me and I will change your life for good".
5. Love is not a spotaneous reaction. Always take your time to study a girl before you ask her out.
Op might have been too eager to get a girl by all means.
6. WOMEN GENERALLY don't have a mind of their own. They are easily influenced by their fellow women. In fact, in most cases, women seek concesus opinion from their friends before they accept a man. Consequently, once you need a girl, it is advisable you talk to her closest friend.
The girl might have received bad advice from her friends.
@ Op, it is never too late. Get over it.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngokafor:

..who are you again? You really flatter yourself if you think your
opinions counts against the realities on ground.Women love being taken care of!..period!..if it pains u so much remain single or turn gay(thats if u are not one already)

This is obviously coming from an igbo girl (Ng = Ngozi). I shldnt have expected less. Ashawo!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
rotzy5: HOW DO PERSON CREAT A TOPICS IN NAIRA LAND?

Are you telling us u want to open topics with this rubbish u typed? Boy, dont cause bombing or confusion on nairaland abeg. Just keep reading and pass! grin Thanks!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Emmadani: u are underating 5k?5k can fetch u 1milla o.
for wia? I for don b billionaire by nw nah
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
END TIME OP. END TIME GIRL FRIEND lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngokafor:

...this thread has been really hilarious i tell you...imagine all the hues and cries over 5k...lol!..like my fiance would say 'poverty na bastard'...the op is even doubly silly to open a thread whining about 5k,forgeting how she stood by him when he was a corp member.I can bet u his babe dumped him for some other reasons and he comes twisting the whole story on nairaland,just to belong to the Association of Nairaland Whinners(ANW)..

..@all, as long as you are working,you must spend on your girlfriends whether you like it or not!! or else remain unattached!,you have a choice!!..failure to do that and the op's story will be your portion.

....dating is for big boys who understands the rules of the game and not for little kids.Women the world over LOVES a caring and sharing man you can take that to the bank!.The good ones (like moi hehe)will understand if their man falls on hard times and would even help him stand on his feet financially,but a stingy koko is a big no!...and you wonder why SA women fall over themselves to date or marry Naija guys?..go figure!

1000likes

ANW ... Lol babe u bad gan, i didnt know dey were already in an assosciation oo

u see dem all over nairaland whining abt silly amounts of money 5k, 2k, recharge card sef, wahala dey ooo, their are plenty BOYS going into relationships nowadays n dts d problem
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by pickabeau1: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
How does one reconcile this with the gospel of equality?..

Women really are confusing

First u want to be equal, now you want to be feted ....

Ngokafor:

...thats just what they've failed to realise...shouting on nairaland does not in anyway change realities on ground..

...women love being taken care of by their man!!,especially if the man has the capacity to do so!...any guy/man who fails to realise this will only have himself to blame eventually.If them like make them dey here dey do nairaland brotherhood,i wont be the one to cry when shit hits fan...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
RedBenson:

Are you for real? grin You sound like one of those parasitic b.itches such as op's relegated gf. grin
Are you for jokes? grin you sound lyk one of those Broke AS$ dudes jst lyk d OP grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ngokafor:

..who are you again? You really flatter yourself if you think your opinions counts against the realities on ground.Women love being taken care of!..period!..if it pains u so much remain single or turn gay(thats if u are not one already)
smh,and u'v said sumtin?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
pickabeau1: How does one reconcile this with the gospel of equality?..

Women really are confusing

First u want to be equal, now you want to be feted ....

u dont have to reconcile anything, we want them all

take us as u see us or forget abt taking us at all
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by loswhite(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
wasak: if she stood by u when u had no job... then something is wrong... that her aunt might have given her a Bad advice and u know atimes women make decisions without serious thought.
I know u Lov her Please there is chance for reconciliation.. don't just write her off Please brother
what kind of advice is this one...lol 4 a second I Thot u were a female
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by pickabeau1: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chomzy19: u dont have to reconcile anything, we want them all

take us as u see us or forget abt taking us at all

You cant have everything

Either you are submissive and let men take care of you OR you are a feminist and you pay your bills equally as the man's grin
I prefer the second scenario sef.. that way i save my dough...

PS This is not for the balanced females out there
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Polio: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too

Ok good stuff that you have moved on.... Relationships are not for paupers, pay check to pay check survivors and church rats! #EndOff
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chomzy19: for wia? I for don b billionaire by nw nah
haha,u no sabi watin dem dey call hardershot?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by InvertedHammer: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too
[b]
OP: Experience is the best teacher. You have just learned a very big lesson without any teacher. Instead of doubling down, you should
have pulled a Stop Loss after moving out of your brother's house. Now you know.

All short-callers know: The game is to be sold not to be told. But I will give you some hints: Make money and everything
else will fall in line. Spending to impress will only attract the wrong crowd to you, men inclusive. But if you hammer, most
people will be content to be associated with you, women inclusive.

Remember: YOU ARE NOT HER ONE AND ONLY. She is a girlfriend for Christ's sake, not your wife. Everyone is expendable!

At this stage in your life, you just don't have the money to throw away. Since you don't have the money and you are not planning
on getting married soon, your best bet will be to flatter your way to women's pants. Say what needs to be said, do what needs to be
done...just get laid. But hang on to your money like your life depends on it. You are welcome!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by princechigzy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
lynpetra: Men,men dey suffer sha.I thank God for myself,I work really hard for myself cos I hate insults esp from men.That your babe is a liability.Drop her big time.No time for nonsense!!Life few years after service is so hard naaa,like a mother hen chasing her kids off to fend for themselves..

Babe thanks for this words. Right on point
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lol.. Ngozi, you don hear? Repeat after him: ' Ash****' shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
RedBenson:

This is obviously coming from an igbo girl (Ng = Ngozi). I shldnt have expected less. Ashawo!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by princechigzy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
All these talks about 5k from ladies, I gues they are so blind to the power of money. Aliko Dangote was borrowed 5k by his uncle Alhaji Dantata and now its become $22billion........so if u don't know the importance of 5k, don't talk ladies.

Even Dangote's wife didn't even understand it and left him!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chomzy19: Are you for jokes? grin you sound lyk one of those Broke AS$ dudes jst lyk d OP grin

Hopeless Parasite like you! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Some Men Need To Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.