Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46440 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Godson201333(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2013
And now you are here crying..I feel for you...please wise up and stop dating miniature girls..stay away from girls that demands too much...You can only make a girl happy with what you have got.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by edwardadex23(m): 12:57am On Nov 06, 2013
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too

its simple just go ahead and give it to her,for your information.......The girl has opened a ATM outlet in your pocket,WTF were you thinking,you are on salary and you are paying a girl salary out of the same salary....Truly how does that sound to you? Buhhh if i may ask how many times have you eaten her apple wink wink wink wink THE GIRL IS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WORKER LOOTING YOUR TREASURY!!!!!!!! THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN RUN RUN RUN RUN ..........Last Bullet....is this Dumbness,Madness or just simply being gullible
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 4:44am On Nov 06, 2013
Ngokafor:

....yep one of your mums employers needs bj tomorrow so sleep on the net surfing for latest manuals on that, that being the breaks you'll take from your internet scamming...little maggot talking about having time yet you had the nerve to quote me talking trash...you were dying for my attention now you've got it,you suddenly remember 'you are busy'...indeed!...

...listen you homo,poverty has scraped your diseased head a shiny bald thats why in your drug-induced haze,a man spending on his woman equals to a woman being dependent...stick to your gay partner and leave male-female relationships to straight guys/men who has got game..it's clearly not your call so bounce...wheel-barrow pusher with zero balls keep wailing all over the place with your rabbies...cry baby.

Keep tagging parents...uncultured who®e. it only shows u have no regards for yours. The fact that your parents failed u and made u forever dependent on men doesn't mean I should be here exchanging crappy parental diss with u.....get a life grin

Unlike u,I've got things to do. So,move biätch!!!

Enjoy ur day wink
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 06, 2013
yet anoda thread abt this same ish on nl. oh lord. There is something fundamentally wrong with putting an ordinary girlfriend on an allowance in the 21st century esp if she is someone that has the ability to work and make her own cash. If i may ask the op, are you are father? A girl only bcoms ur responsibility and you in turn become her responisibilitu too. Many guys are so quick to insult the op but if u lie that atleast one girl did not try to open shop on ur head in ur dating life then ure simply not being truthfully. Many Nigerian women are broke and see a guy as the quickest way out of poverty. Some of them have difficulty in gettin married. The ones that get married usually have problems because they married for the wrong reasons. What stops a 27 year old lady from workin to buy her own fone, pay her rent, buy her own clothes,make her own hair except laziness.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Mcbussy:

Keep tagging parents...uncultured who®e. it only shows u have no regards for yours. The fact that your parents failed u and made u forever dependent on men doesn't mean I should be here exchanging crappy parental diss with u.....get a life grin

Unlike u,I've got things to do. So,move biätch!!!

Enjoy ur day wink

Ill-mannered hoodlum..of course i'll tagg your parents cos your sorry existence is as a result of your irresponsible parents who failed to bring you up properly..ass-wipe that cant tell the basics about relationship...keep dreaming about western -style relationships you hear?..thief!..yet you idiots believe that domestic duties is strictly for women.Son of a bitchy slut you'll reply me alright cos you internet fraudster obviously had no sleep hence your reply at 4.am!..jokes!..
... but i'll be back to give you the come backs scums like you deserve, you can bet on that..

...have a nice day as well...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2013
You are of the Opinion that a guy should spend on his girlfriend which is BAD!

You also feel when guys oppose such gesture, they are broke and immature or still a kid.

To you, many people here are broke.

Ngozi.... Na wa for you.

Ngokafor:

Ill-mannered hoodlum..of course i'll tagg your parents cos your sorry existence is as a result of your irresponsible parents who failed to bring you up properly..ass-wipe that cant tell the basics about relationship...keep dreaming about western -style relationships you hear?..thief!..yet you idiots believe that domestic duties is strictly for women.Son of a bitchy slut you'll reply me alright cos you internet fraudster obviously had no sleep hence your reply at 4.am!..jokes!..
... but i'll be back to give you the come backs scums like you deserve, you can bet on that..

...have a nice day as well...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:

You also feel when guys oppose such gesture, they are broke and immature or still a kid.

Ngozi.... Na wa for you.

Leave the idiôt and let her keep fooling herself...

B4 I say dis,I don't mean to generalise or anythn,cos its not my thing. this Ngozi nah very weak,swagless,crude "igbotic" chic, and that's how "crude" igbo gyals reason.....no offence meant to the enlightened igbos though wink

Other enlightened females have come here and made their intentions about self-sufficiency known.....but the hungry,loose,lowlife,gold digger from an obviously wretched background insists auctioning her pü$$y to the highest bidder is the way to go...u no dey shame??

To the shallow-minded sociopath, expecting a woman to be independent and self-sufficient = brokeness and poverty ...smh
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:

Ngozi.... Na wa for you.

people have a way of projecting their situation into everybody

it is a naïve way of facing reality
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2013
Na so we see am o.

BUT I will like to also state that MANY Ibo ladies ARE HARD WORKING.

PERSONALLY, I see nothing wrong in giving your girlfriend money BUT when you make it seem like ITS a MUST, then you will be relegated to the back seat and of course equated to be one of those sluts around, even if you are working. My respect will definitely dwindle and wane toward such a person, irrespective of her beauty.

It also depends on my relationship with the person,too. If it's not a serious relationship I could care less cos I know I will dump her pretty soon.

As for Ngozi, I hope her relationship ends in Marriage. All the best to her sha.

While those they consider broke are here watching with our telescope.

It's really funny how they do it you know; when they don't even know you offline.
Mcbussy:
Leave the idiôt and let her keep fooling herself...

B4 I say dis,I don't mean to generalise or anythn,cos its not my thing. this Ngozi nah very weak,swagless,crude "igbotic" chic, and that's how "crude" igbo gyals reason.....no offence meant to the enlightened igbos though wink

Other enlightened females have come here and made their intentions about self-sufficiency known.....but the hungry,loose,lowlife,gold digger from an obviously wretched background insists auctioning her pü$$y to the highest bidder is the way to go...u no dey shame??

To the shallow-minded sociopath, expecting a woman to be independent and self-sufficient = brokeness and poverty ...smh
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2013
That so miasmic and disgusting bro.

Whats the difference between that and selling your body for cash?

Yeah... When you oppose, you are a kid,broke and immature.
rigormortis:

people have a way of projecting their situation into everybody

it is a naïve way of facing reality

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:
Na so we see am o.

PERSONALLY, I see nothing wrong in giving your girlfriend money BUT when you make it seem like ITS a MUST, then you will be relegated to the back seat and of course equated to be one of those sluts around, even if you are working. My respect will definitely dwindle and wane toward such a person, irrespective of her beauty.

It also depends on my relationship with the person,too. If it's not a serious relationship I could care less cos I know I will dump her pretty soon.

As for Ngozi, I hope her relationship ends in Marriage. All the best to her sha.

It's really funny how they do it you know; when they don't even know you offline.
oh I see, but its nt funny hw d guy does it abi, labelling someone he does nt know offline a LovePeddler.

Mr man or watever sex u re it is becos off pple lyk u dt Nigeria is where it is today. U re so clouded by ur bias, by ur gender u enter into d middle of a tirade, n take a side

if u are nt going to b an unbiased judge do not ever enter into d middle of pple's argument online or offline. If u re going to wonder y a person can call someone they dont know broke or a boy u shld also wonder y somebody shld caal a person they dont know a slut or u forget abt wondering at all

Last i checked, Everybody still hv d freedom to giv watever is dia opinions or blive on nairaland n if anybody decides to call another name for wat they blive then watever they get is wat they bargained for

Afterall none of them knows themselves so they could be very Wrong or Very Right abt each other
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:
That so miasmic and disgusting bro.

Whats the difference between that and selling your body for cash?

Yeah... When you oppose, you are a kid,broke and immature.
yeah .... I'm sure u dont see anything wit the lady being a slut n wh.ore wen she opposes ur own opinion... Oh i forgot God gave u guys d final say on d matter, watever ur opinion on it is it

Evidently intolerance is d major problem wit Nigeria
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:
Na so we see am o.

Honestly,that's just the fact....ofcourse if u're dating a lady,u gotta show concern and give on a reasonable basis,and when u feel the need to.its not that she'll start conditioning u, and make it your civic or social obligation.

U are right,I know some igbo ladies that are really cool,learned and hardworking.that's why I mentioned that I'm nt generalising....but the few crude ones always think with their punâni just like our beloved sister Ngo grin

Having a female gënitalia doesn't give u a right 2 condition men.So please,even if that's her style,she's gotta be civilised enuf to know its wrong.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by pickabeau1: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dear e-warriors MCBussy and Ngokafor.. abeg oooo

E don do... You have derailed the thread

Na person ask advice and na insult full ground

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mcbussy:

Honestly,that's just the fact....ofcourse if u're dating a lady,u gotta show concern and give on a reasonable basis,and when u feel the need to.its not that she'll start conditioning u, and make it your civic or social obligation.

U are right,I know some igbo ladies that are really cool,learned and hardworking.that's why I mentioned that I'm nt generalising....but the few crude ones always think with their punâni just like our beloved sister Ngo grin

Having a female gënitalia doesn't give u a right 2 condition men.So please,even if that's her style,she's gotta be civilised enuf to know its wrong.

My friend shut up and get lost!..what do you know about relationships yourself??..that you claim to be male does not mean you are one...you are a born bastard to talk about civilisation at this point...if your mum is not a slut why would you come here insulting strangers you dont know?? Cos i stated facts?...you were clearly born in a brothel thats why why all u know is kitty selling, idiot!..

Yes you are a broke,poverty-stricken dead-beat loser..go kill yourself if u are pained..rabid dog.

..besides i thought a scammer like u claimed you were too busy..yet u appear to be here 24/7 like the criminal u are typing trash!...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
pickabeau1: Dear e-warriors MCBussy and Ngokafor.. abeg oooo

E don do... You have derailed the thread

Na person ask advice and na insult full ground

Hehehehe grin ....e-warriors indeed.u are right sha.

I don dey shake sef cos when she reach here,she go fire me again grin

I think ama beg and apologise dis time....e don reach make I form gentle man small.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mcbussy:

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ngokafor:

My friend shut up and get lost!..what do you know about relationships yourself??..that you claim to be male does not mean you are one...you are a born bastard to talk about civilisation at this point...if your mum is not a slut why would you come here insulting strangers you dont know?? Cos i stated facts?...you were clearly born in a brothel thats why why all u know is kitty selling, idiot!..

Yes you are a broke,poverty-stricken dead-beat loser..go kill yourself if u are pained..rabid dog.

..besides i thought a scammer like u claimed you were too busy..yet u appear to be here 24/7 like the criminal u are typing trash!...

See dis 1....who's here 24/7.I am not restricted from my phone during my busy period.....CEO things wink

I don tire for dix plenty arguments jare...u have right to your opinion and u av a right to be respected in your own view; (as quoted by Tecumseh)

So no vex,no hard feelings and no harm intended grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
But this kind afternoon too hot for this kind cause na.Una no dey tire?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
lynpetra: But this kind afternoon too hot for this kind cause na.Una no dey tire?

No mind the big headed gyal....her mouf too sharp tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
;;;;;;;;;;;;;
2s£xy:

Ngozi.... Na wa for you.

..@2sexy first of all my name is not Ngozi...not even close!...you think i'll be silly enough to use my real name here?..

..funny!..it's simple a name i coined from reasons best known to me..

...you post some crappy stuffs on this forum as well and i usually ignore them..so could you kindly do same to mine?..thank you in advance!

...i dont know why you have such a problem with my comment anyway..are you in all honestly telling my that you dont know that women love it when their man spends on them no matter how small?..really?....or is it baecause a babe like moi 'dared' to say it as it is?..
...it's an unwritten rule which you all should do well to adhere or else the op's story will suffice again for others..shouting and swearing will not change jack except you intend to completely stay off women..

...lastly abeg leave my private life out of this discussion..you do not know me or my man from adam ..never have and never will..peace.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by pickabeau1: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Please it does not mean you are weak... just free her make she free you too

Abeg

Mcbussy:

Hehehehe grin ....e-warriors indeed.u are right sha.

I don dey shake sef cos when she reach here,she go fire me again grin

I think ama beg and apologise dis time....e don reach make I form gentle man small.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Arsenate(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
pickabeau1: Please it does not mean you are weak... just free her make she free you too

Abeg

good advice here.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Arsenate(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
;Dhungry hos all over the thread trying hard to justify their
disgrace of a life. no amount of insult will change shiit :'

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Arsenate: ;Dhungry hos all over the thread trying hard to justify their
disgrace of a life. no amount of insult will change shiit :'

gringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by kalimera101: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mcbussy:

Hehehehe grin....are u interested in the gf job??....I can't pay you monthly,but I should be able to pay quarterly; Valentines day,easter sundays,birthdays and christmas....with gifts ofcourse wink
Guy, those are part-time payments. Na full time things. Which day go be interview, I've prepared my resume.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by kalimera101: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
OK joke apart. I think ladies need to start wearing a proud hat when they make their money, drive cars they bought themselves, are established or have a good foundation both in character and financially. Instead of depending on the crumblings from the guy. I believe a good and reasonable man will very much respect that.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
kalimera101:
Guy, those are part-time payments. Na full time things. Which day go be interview, I've prepared my resume.

Hehehehegrin ...so u're interested too.okay,pm me your digits and pin so dat I'll send the interview details to uwink
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2013
Chomzy19: oh I see, but its nt funny hw d guy does it abi, labelling someone he does nt know offline a LovePeddler.

Mr man or watever sex u re it is becos off pple lyk u dt Nigeria is where it is today. U re so clouded by ur bias, by ur gender u enter into d middle of a tirade, n take a side

if u are nt going to b an unbiased judge do not ever enter into d middle of pple's argument online or offline. If u re going to wonder y a person can call someone they dont know broke or a boy u shld also wonder y somebody shld caal a person they dont know a slut or u forget abt wondering at all

Last i checked, Everybody still hv d freedom to giv watever is dia opinions or blive on nairaland n if anybody decides to call another name for wat they blive then watever they get is wat they bargained for

Afterall none of them knows themselves so they could be very Wrong or Very Right abt each other

You shouldnt have bothered with the joke of this forum....according to his little understanding,it's okay to call female strangers sluts yet a crime to label the male ones broke and immature,if thats not a twisted mentality,i dont know what is.
..but no surprises there..
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by sauceEEP(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2013
romantic story that touches the heart. @op am glad u've learnt ur lesson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.