Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46429 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
CGKing: Nna carry 5k go worship God? He just delivered you from the power of darkness.
heehehehehehe *falls frm ma bed* dis is so funny. *laffs in igbo*

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by HVILLE: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
[qhhjjjj

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by GMs: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Can I comment??

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by hollandis(f): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
lorretta u: At least you're good and you appreciate her
I've dated a broke assss nigga before
Did he appreciate that I told rich men off just to be with him?
Did he appreciate that I turned down some good gifts just to make him feel secure?

Your guess is as good as mine.
If I remember what he used to say
"One can't trust pretty ladies"

So don't blame some girls when they feel like they should get all they can while they can from a guy. Because some men no matter what you sacrifice for them will only see it as desperation and take advantage of it.
Don't blame some ladies.it's the orientation hard life gives smiley smiley

what is this one saying?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
HVILLE: abeg no mind fake guy wann be dangote a beg when i started dating my wife before we got married 5 years ago bros I know get one kobo,we prayer and baba God by ourside from one room share toilet to our ownside.true love wait
now i knw why ur wife wont complain

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by darlingbobo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
My brother worry not for God has delivered you from the hands of gold-diggers. In fact you should go give testimony in church because has delivered you from the hand of a wicked woman and a yahoo girl. I don't think any reasonable and responsible girl would break up with you because you didn't give 30k. Provided you sincerely do show her love and care at your capacity. Thank God for your freedom
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
goist: Travelling as it is being said is part of learning. Bt travellin cud b so boring especially wen u or ur driva is driving at 20km/h or less due 2 heavy trafic on the way. I was travelling from akwa ibom to lagos recently on a sunday,thinking that the roads would be free of hold-ups aπϑ trafic. to my surprise, a journey of about 9hrs took 13hrs because of heavy trafic along anambra 2 delta state.as if that was not enough,there was a hell of trafic along shagamu 2 lagos. This got me woundering on what most people especially passengers will be doing when caught in such an ugly scenario. Most people will b busy with there i-phones, i-pads, black berry,andriod phones aπϑ other devices just 2 while away time. What if your phone battry is down? The question now is, What wud you do to while away time if u are caught in a serious trafic while travelling & den ur device battry is low?? 2 me i just close my eyes & imagine am at my destination.Wot ® ur take on this guys
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
OP you put a lazy b*tch on salary? Wtf man, look at ur salary, its f**king meagre. I guess u earn about 50k, don't u have brothers, sisters, UR MUM? Ur brothers children? Man u did not try o. Come on!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by akyus(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
I'm very sure the girl never bought you even a cheap boxer.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Finally ave taken ma precious tym 2 read dis senseless post. Cant bliv am a victim of a thread dat let me down. So bro Jude after all wot Mama passed through 2 train ya dizz all u cud do 4 her in return ryt? Thunda fire u 2dae *brings out his sledgehammer* if i no kill u dis night call me bastard

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lharstborn(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
You didn't do the "needful"... hehehehehe!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Queenyprinxex(f): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
lirusehn: Finally ave taken ma precious tym 2 read dis senseless post. Cant bliv am a victim of a thread dat let me down. So bro Jude after all wot Mama passed through 2 train ya dizz all u cud do 4 her in return ryt? Thunda fire u 2dae *brings out his sledgehammer* if i no kill u dis night call me bastard
hahaha *runs after him* and *holds his boxers*

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Started from 30,000 now we here. Started from 30,000 now my whole team's here.
Started.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by redcliff: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
lharstborn: You didn't do the "needful"... hehehehehe!!!

oh my lawd. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Templa(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
*singing*
Who runs the world? ....Girls. 2x
Who runs the mugus?....Girls
Who runs the girls?.......correct Men.

#EndOfStory
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
This is why som1 like 'BORN2FUCK' will gladly tell u to fucck ashawo is d best til u r economically ready 4 marriage. No heart break, no mnthly salary and no 30k ultimatum. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Queenyprinxex: hahaha *runs after him* and *holds his boxers*
*screams* help! help!! help!!! Why my boxers of all parts? U no fit hold my hand ni. *kips creaming* leave my boxers oooo*

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
wasak: if she stood by u when u had no job... then something is wrong... that her aunt might have given her a Bad advice and u know atimes women make decisions without serious thought.
I know u Lov her Please there is chance for reconciliation.. don't just write her off Please brother
who b dis??huh??

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Blexytwista04(f): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Justiyke4u: Bros this seasonal movie is making sense but i will advise u be wise in season 2 just think well brother u will be fine

IDD
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by armyofone(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
It is good you moved on. A woman who will ask a guy she is not married to more than he can afford is not worth it.
You brother's children need that money more than her so don't forget to give a little to them/remember them.

I don't understand all the overly dependent on boyfriends kia! kai!!
This recession and housing bubble reach Nigeria?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by kabba7(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
cool tongue[ embarassed :

Is this guy very sure the gal never work enough for the work he has been her on top of her ?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by wasak(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
patrickdarlins: who b dis??huh??
Seriously I don't condone shit from ladies. but from this guy's post it's obvious she was with him when he was jobless!! y didn't she Leave then? for three years. she stood by. him.
I know she's wrong to ask for such amount considering the fact that the op is just rising. I feel there's more. to this than meets d eyes. she was probably ill advised. If he digs deeper he might understand what I'm saying.I believe there are so many factors that will make a girl Leave a relationship of 3 years in little now that the Op is better... if it were for the sake of money she could have left Long ago..My. OPINION THO

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by HVILLE: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
inside life

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
HVILLE: she stood when I had nothing but 2 day we live large we live in our own house that some people only dream of
datzz a testimony. Kudos 2 her.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Cahmegga: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Imagine this kain story!!! Smh! Some of this small small pikins dem sef..a sharp and old timer in the game woulda known the type of girl she was at first "test"....for the girl to have agreed to be collecting a kind of salary from u, that was when u shoulda picked race...the type of race even Usien Bolt would be jealous of!

Na the game be that!

E dey pain me when boys wey still dey struggle to find their feet dey fall this kain maga...this kain Bleep up spose dey come from those old cargos and not young man like u!

Be warned o guy!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by charleeez(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
yang: Nna ndo. Its good u moved on. But why put a girl on a salary? U are one of the problems of naija. U nor get sister to train?
thanks for this comment..you made my day
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by CanadianBigBoy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
The poster is a big mugu.

Leave that girl and look elsewhere. Your game is too weak too. Mugu. cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Iceman296: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
lirusehn: Finally ave taken ma precious tym 2 read dis senseless post. Cant bliv am a victim of a thread dat let me down. So bro Jude after all wot Mama passed through 2 train ya dizz all u cud do 4 her in return ryt? Thunda fire u 2dae *brings out his sledgehammer* if i no kill u dis night call me bastard
Hahaha, Lmao. Clown!

For a Minute, I thought you were really His Sibling!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
wasak:
Seriously I don't condone shit from ladies. but from this guy's post it's obvious she was with him when he was jobless!! y didn't she Leave then? for three years. she stood by. him.
I know she's wrong to ask for such amount considering the fact that the op is just rising. I feel there's more. to this than meets d eyes. she was probably ill advised. If he digs deeper he might understand what I'm saying.I believe there are so many factors that will make a girl Leave a relationship of 3 years in little now that the Op is better... if it were for the sake of money she could have left Long ago..My. OPINION THO
still talkin huh.....
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Moral of the story

People are products of their environments.

So don't blame them much.blame what made them so.
BarryX: Moral of the story

Do
hollandis:

what is this one saying?
n't date a broke guy yea?
what's hard to understand there? undecided
Tyche:

The guy na enemy of progress join.
my brother. No be small enemy o. Lmao smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by vizkiz: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2013
Queenyprinxex: hahaha *runs after him* and *holds his boxers*

must u hold his boxers Oya commot ur hand frm there!!! grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by tellwisdom: 12:17am On Nov 04, 2013
Anuofia boi angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.