Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46430 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by adetayoonas(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2013
Pls let us inquire from d other side before we start criticising her.
The lady might have her own story to tell cos we don't know whether d op is telling d whole thruth or not.
Also; let us not deceive ourselves; d op giving her babe money is common to most of us guys. We all give our babe money to impress. That is one of d reason ladies love too but it must not be too much as d op has said. So let us be careful in d way we advise so as not to damage a relationship.
@op if u still love d lady. Make her see reasons further.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Chomzy19: I don't want to belive Dis is RedBenson cos if this is U then this is Really pathetic!

If not then whoever dis chiboy fool is, U shld go On being a BOY, u re nt old Enuf yet to join d Adult discussion table
I can now see u are tinking in bewteen ur leg and nt wit ur brain wat does ma name Got to do wit me empty brain I dnt tink u re yet matured enof go and grow up and wen u are matured enof u come back to talk to me silly brat anyway hw much do u charge per night let me jst do u a favour cos of hunger so u can still have somtin on u to move around let me know ur fee anuofia!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by troy20(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2013
dude dude no employee has ever been content with a salary.go figure...well since she decided to lay off, hope you paid her her full severance package...looks like a smart gurl that would bargaind for one.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Juniormoney1(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2013
grin cool cool coolMy guy be like ori e ti daruu na you cause am now of to say you no dey spend 5,000 for her every evening she wount deman such money so leave her alone hope say you don break her mouth shaa cause that money wey you spend for her too much ooo,if you fine get money like dangote she go come back ooo but no accept her .that ma advice cool
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote
author=Ngokafor]

Son of ashawo,you are high on your mum's rotten cunt...the fact that
she's already sentenced to death for prostitution is your
headache...solution...go commit suicide and end your
worthless,miserable life..ashi brought up.[/quote]

Ur pusssy smells like a rotten egg. U fucck like 150men @N300/men daily. Dat one na pusssy again? Abeg go park well jare!

*spit on her rotten smelling pusssy*
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2013
Chomzy19: grin I knew it would get to this maka poverty na real
Bastard oo but I forgive U cos poverty turns a Man's brains inside out
So I know ur thinking hs been disintegrated by lack of money but don't
worry IF u ever make it in life U'll come to see D light

Me I Don sign out oo, U re getting too Serious

Why wont u sign out when i don hammer d nail? How hustling been dey yst.nite? How many customers u been get?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2013
Google " Nigerian Men are "......

Google "Nigerian women are" ...,.,

Abeg, which is worse

Tufiakwa!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Harddaysnight(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2013
Op, your mama no born pikin, na mumu she born, first class mumu. infact your mumu no get mate.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy2000(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
certified maga...

salary neva reach u to survive,u dey pay woman salary because of puna....guy,nah pple like u dey spoil naija gyals.wasting your hard earned change on a lowlife that probably has no plan for d future.

The truth is that you are very weak in passing judgement.i pray u dont fall into similar hands again.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
dontgivafuck: Oh boy u funny oo, Run along no mean say u shld run wit anything, it means u shld Get Lost
war-effa
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy2000(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ngokafor:

...this thread has been really hilarious i tell you...imagine all the hues and cries over 5k...lol!..like my fiance would say 'poverty na bastard'...the op is even doubly silly to open a thread whining about 5k,forgeting how she stood by him when he was a corp member.I can bet u his babe dumped him for some other reasons and he comes twisting the whole story on nairaland,just to belong to the Association of Nairaland Whinners(ANW)..

..@all, as long as you are working,you must spend on your girlfriends whether you like it or not!! or else remain unattached!,you have a choice!!..failure to do that and the op's story will be your portion.

....dating is for big boys who understands the rules of the game and not for little kids.Women the world over LOVES a caring and sharing man you can take that to the bank!.The good ones (like moi hehe)will understand if their man falls on hard times and would even help him stand on his feet financially,but a stingy koko is a big no!...and you wonder why SA women fall over themselves to date or marry Naija guys?..go figure!

.....and thats the normal opinion of a very uncivilised woman.i aint surprised anyway,even your username reflects it.

All i see in naija now is cheap hoes looking for shortcut to riches.why should a guy be paying you salary when there are females your age working and making cool cash in cool multinational companies??.....what were you doing when your mates were going to skul?....for d few hoes dat went to skul,what were u doing coming out wif 3rd class or pass when your mates were having 2.1?

Now u just feel men were created to be slaves for incompetent women like yourself right??.....u better go and prove that paradox of a theory to all those igbo sparepart dealers already macking your cheap pussy. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mcbussy2000:

.....and thats the normal opinion of a very uncivilised woman.i aint surprised anyway,even your username reflects it.

All i see in naija now is cheap hoes looking for shortcut to riches.why should a guy be paying you salary when there are females your age working and making cool cash in cool multinational companies??.....what were you doing when your mates were going to skul?....for d few hoes dat went to skul,what were u doing coming out wif 3rd class or pass when your mates were having 2.1?

Now u just feel men were created to be slaves for incompetent women like yourself right??.....u better go and prove that paradox of a theory to all those igbo sparepart dealers already macking your cheap pussy. grin
bros easy pity the guy nah atleast he has learnt is lesson not to be a woman's ATM.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Harddaysnight(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chomzy19: for wia? I for don b billionaire by nw nah
Then you're not business wise. if you had brains, you would have known from the words of the guy who quoted you, that he is either an economics graduate or a student. you're just another idio,t that will cause jeopardy to the Nigerian economy.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
chiboy1928: bros easy pity the guy nah atleast he has learnt is lesson not to be a woman's ATM.

Lol...no be even the guy I dey tackle dis time,nah dat cheap,hungry "Ngokafor" wey think say she know sumthn about gender roles nd relationships....make she go study western cultures and see how civilised women suppose dey reason.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Harddaysnight: Then you're not business wise. if you had brains, you would have known from the words of the guy who quoted you, that he is either an economics graduate or a student. you're just another idio,t that will cause jeopardy to the Nigerian economy.

Hehehehe grin ....guy,the chics wey get brain don post and dem don comot nah.leave the remaining poppers to dey disgrace themselves by showing how much of a liability they are.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Monicasque(f): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
she was employed as your girlfriend. wow some girls are really lucky. while some of us slave away in companies looking for salaries at the end of the month, some girls just get paid to be someone's girlfriend. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Monicasque: she was employed as your girlfriend. wow some girls are really lucky. while some of us slave away in companies looking for salaries at the end of the month, some girls just get paid to be someone's girlfriend. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
hahahaha funny girl!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Monicasque: she was employed as your girlfriend. wow some girls are really lucky. while some of us slave away in companies looking for salaries at the end of the month, some girls just get paid to be someone's girlfriend. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hehehehe grin....are u interested in the gf job??....I can't pay you monthly,but I should be able to pay quarterly; Valentines day,easter sundays,birthdays and christmas....with gifts ofcourse wink
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Harddaysnight(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

Hehehehe grin ....guy,the chics wey get brain don post and dem don comot nah.leave the remaining poppers to dey disgrace themselves by showing how much of a liability they are.
My oga, i dey with you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Monicasque(f): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

Hehehehe grin....are u interested in the gf job??....I can't pay you monthly,but I should be able to pay quarterly; Valentines day,easter sundays,birthdays and christmas....with gifts ofcourse wink

hahahahaha yes sir i would like to apply please. What would my duties be?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Ur pusssy smells like a rotten egg. U fucck like 150men @N300/men daily. Dat one na pusssy again? Abeg go park well jare!

*spit on her rotten smelling pusssy*

Keep spitting on your mum's rotten well as much as possible cos she's already condemned to die due to prostitution..your own end is coming cos watching her being serviced by countless lunatics over the years has made u run mad..spitting cobra!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Monicasque:

hahahahaha yes sir i would like to apply please. What would my duties be?

Well,I guess we could talk about the terms & conditions in a quiet environment...not here.can I get yo pin or digits? wink...hehehehe grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

Lol...no be even the guy I dey tackle dis time,nah dat cheap,hungry "Ngokafor" wey think say she know sumthn about gender roles nd relationships....make she go study western cultures and see how civilised women suppose dey reason.

Listen you impotent illiterate savage,whats your problem and what are you on about??..the fact that you are a loser whose existence counts for nothing does not mean others are like you..kindly keep my username away from your stinking fingers or you'll really have the attention a psychotic jobless scammer like you is looking for....you want to 'tackle me' indeed!...your mother is cheap and hungry,wretched slowpoke.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ngokafor:

Listen you impotent illiterate savage,whats your problem and what are you on about??..the fact that you are a loser whose existence counts for nothing does not mean others are like you..kindly keep my username away from your stinking fingers or you'll really have the attention a psychotic jobless scammer like you is looking for....you want to 'tackle me' indeed!...your mother is cheap and hungry,wretched slowpoke.
ngozika take it easy dis one u dey harsh like dis u don't know if dis guy might be the missing rib u have been looking for so slow and steady babe we neva can tell it a small world!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ngokafor:

U're just an uncultured,ill mannered,poorly educated,ill-enlightened nitwit.everything about your posts and reasoning spells poverty.

U are a cheap,vulgar,relic of a lost age. U can bask in the euphoria of ignorance and keep embarrassing your pathetic self by showing how weak an individual you are.Your mates are earning good cash,you are here boasting about collecting salary by selling your worthless punãni.....stupid,cheap who®e.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
chiboy1928: ngozika take it easy dis one u dey harsh like dis u don't know if dis guy might be the missing rib u have been looking for so slow and steady babe we neva can tell it a small world!!!

Hahahahaha grin ....chiboy you no serious o.how dis loose canon with a zero-friction pu$$¥ go be ma missing rib??....I'd rather replace the rib wif a carved wood.I don't have love for hoes....why me go dey reason dis kind lowlife whose only hope for the future is to sell her cheap bosom to the highest bidder??....Jah forbid
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

U're just an uncultured,ill mannered,poorly educated,ill-enlightened nitwit.everything about your posts and reasoning spells poverty.

U are a cheap,vulgar,relic of a lost age. U can bask in the euphoria of ignorance and keep embarrassing your pathetic self by showing how weak an individual you are.Your mates are earning good cash,you are here boasting about collecting salary by selling your worthless punãni.....stupid,cheap who®e.

...If there's one thing i know..it's the fact that sons of prostitutes are quick to label other females whores..

...the fact that prostitution is all you have ever known in your degenerate existence should be blamed on your useless parents...well it's also clear that you are a schizophrenic,biopolar pathetic ravaged by poverty and disease reason why you are tearing your rags because of my comments..

You are a loser and will never amount to nothing ..anuofia you think am here to impress a disgrace like you??...your mates are taking charge of their relationships as well while weasels like you are cying on the net...little waste of fluid wailing over babes like anyone forced you to look in their direction..turn gay and stay off babes for life psycho!...no one will miss a son of a slut like you....motor park tout.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

Hahahahaha grin ....chiboy you no serious o.how dis loose canon with a zero-friction pu$$¥ go be ma missing rib??....I'd rather replace the rib wif a carved wood.I don't have love for hoes....why me go dey reason dis kind lowlife whose only hope for the future is to sell her cheap bosom to the highest bidder??....Jah forbid

lol!...see blanks-shooting homo talking about bosoms and frictions and all...internet fraudster like you...you are clearly refering to you mums slacked well and none-existent bosom from her years of whoring with periodic recharge and call ...impotent loser with no game...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ngokafor:

lol!...see blanks-shooting homo talking about bosoms and frictions and all...internet fraudster like you...you are clearly refering to you mums slacked well and none-existent bosom from her years of whoring with periodic recharge and call ...impotent loser with no game...

Hehehehe grin....see weak chic using psychological terms I bet she can't even define. if u aint suffering from Psychosis,u won't declare yourself dependent on splitting a man's hard earned income when real ladies with potentials think about how to be independent. Wretched,delusional entity with no future potentials...Nkita.

abeg go and sleep.I don't av time for a useless persona-non-grata like u.I've got important things to do 2moro and I'm sure atleast 1 of your employers must need a bj 2moro,so get some sleep....bloody,jobless,worthless,dependent maiden.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

Hehehehe grin....see weak chic using psychological terms I bet she can't even define. if u aint suffering from Psychosis,u won't declare yourself dependent on splitting a man's hard earned income when real ladies with potentials think about how to be independent. Wretched,delusional entity with no future potentials...Nkita.

abeg go and sleep.I don't av time for a useless persona-non-grata like u.I've got important things to do 2moro and I'm sure atleast 1 of your employers must need a bj 2moro,so get some sleep....bloody,jobless,worthless,dependent maiden.

....yep one of your mums employers needs bj tomorrow so sleep on the net surfing for latest manuals on that, that being the breaks you'll take from your internet scamming...little maggot talking about having time yet you had the nerve to quote me talking trash...you were dying for my attention now you've got it,you suddenly remember 'you are busy'...indeed!...

...listen you homo,poverty has scraped your diseased head a shiny bald thats why in your drug-induced haze,a man spending on his woman equals to a woman being dependent...stick to your gay partner and leave male-female relationships to straight guys/men who has got game..it's clearly not your call so bounce...wheel-barrow pusher with zero balls keep wailing all over the place with your rabbies...cry baby.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mcbussy:

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by boxer022(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
My brother I must tell you the truth. That girl never loved you for one second, she only pretended to love you so as to get the little money you have. I know she must be dating another guy apart from you and to her you a her last resort. She told you to give her 30,000 so that she will sort out issues, did you tell her you are the governor of central bank? or does she think you pluck money from trees? My brother please forget about her and move on with your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.