Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46434 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by ifyjess(f): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Magic Bishop: When she came over to meet you during your service in the North, did you send her money?

When she came to Lagos to meet you did you send her money for trans?

Also, during the time you were supposedly dating did she have a job or any meaningful source of income?

I bet you never bothered to notice or care to ask if she was not employed how she got her hair done if she ever did.

You see dating is not for kids. You need a real man in a relationship .

No romance without finance.

Work on yourself and do what you have to do now. Having emotional breakdowns because of you lack of money to take care of a girl is not the issue you should bother with in this stage of your life.

The truth be said I see and hear alot of these moanings of how my girl left me for lack of money when the real reason is you guys sucked big time on every level and will quickly use money as an excuse.

I bet sex was lousy
how does your comment help him,are u a big shot your self.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
Emmadani: haha,u no sabi watin dem dey call hardershot?
Abeg wch one b hardershot? If e dey bring money abeg initiate me into d club sharp sharp
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
RedBenson:

Hopeless Parasite like you! grin
Irredemable Broke AS$ like you! grin

Bia purpleBenson dont qoute me again oo
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chomzy19: Irredemable Broke AS$ like you! grin

Na lie! I must quote u!

Criminally-minded money sucker!

Btw, what was d meaning of that long space up there?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chomzy19: Abeg wch one b hardershot? If e dey bring money abeg initiate me into d club sharp sharp
c ur mouth.u dey find sharp sharp money,that wan be say ur bf don surfa 4 ur hand tire.c ur name sef,'CHOM'ZY a.k.a CHOP MMONEY.Kai,this one na badoo,e go worst pas op gf.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by kalimera101: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
I don't know if it's just me or am I seeing that it took the girl three years to find a reason to break up with you.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by NobleG1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too

She never loved you. She was in the relationship purely for money. A girl/woman who loves you will NOT leave you when you have no money to give her, no matter how her family pressurizes her. She is neither your wife nor your family member. A wife or sister will not try to force or give you ultimatum when she knows you can't afford it. Even if you can afford it, nobody (including your parents) has any right whatsoever to force you into doing anything. So who the hell is she? She's just a damn Gold-digger! Move on with your life!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
RedBenson:

Na lie! I must quote u!

Criminally-minded money sucker!

Btw, what was d meaning of that long space up there?
Ok nah, na u go first tire

Poverty-stricken Dude!

D space signifies d empty space in ur wallet n d length of dt space signifies d amount of tym it'll take u to cover dt hole in ya pocketcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chomzy19: Ok nah, na u go first tire

Poverty-stricken Dude!

D space signifies d empty space in ur wallet n d length of dt space signifies d amount of tym it'll take u to cover dt hole in ya pocketcheesy
what is dis one saying?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Emmadani: c ur mouth.u dey find sharp sharp money,that wan be say ur bf don surfa 4 ur hand tire.c ur name sef,'CHOM'ZY a.k.a CHOP MMONEY.Kai,this one na badoo,e go worst pas op gf.
LOls na u sabi... I fink say u wan runs me 1 better package nw

My BF is nt broke pple only see money as a problem wen they are nt comfortable... In other words he no dey surfa, i dey help am manage d money to multiply am sef, so my share go dey increase kwa grin

U I hope say u dey package ur babe wella, every real man mst take care of his woman, Boys will finally come to realize this FACT
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
lirusehn: what is dis one saying?
Ok I hv noticed u

Nw Run along
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chomzy19: Ok I hv noticed u

Nw Run along
run along wiv who and whot? I dnt blab grow up dear
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Bagayouche: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Kia bros u are stupid, no insult meant but wait oh so u mean pay ur babe on monthly basis good for u. Well thanks for making us know of a job like that. ; grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by edwardjr: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
@OP:ur foundation was faulty. U Saw her on a social media...it doesnt work man
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by timsbee(f): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
R - I - P BRO cos u r as gud as dead. Dis gurl just did ur funeral wit just 30k.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chomzy19: Ok nah, na u go first tire

Poverty-stricken Dude!

D space signifies d empty space in ur wallet n d length of dt space
signifies d amount of tym it'll take u to cover dt hole in ya
pocketcheesy

I wasnt expecting less knowing u are an igbo girl...someone who can do just anytin for money. Your last bf u left was because d dude culdnt afford ur parasitic lifestyle and since then, u've joined d street workers aka night hustlers to open office wit dat ugly black tin u get in-btwn ur legs. grin Ashawo!

Unrepented leech!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2013
RedBenson:

This is obviously coming from an igbo girl (Ng = Ngozi). I shldnt have expected less. Ashawo!

It is your useless mother that is an ashawo..useless little brat who does know his father,eternal son of ashawo...dirty bastard.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2013
RedBenson:

I wasnt expecting less knowing u are an igbo girl...someone who can do just anytin for money. Your last bf u left was because d dude culdnt afford ur parasitic lifestyle and since then, u've joined d street workers aka night hustlers to open office wit dat ugly black tin u get in-btwn ur legs. grin Ashawo!

Unrepented leech!

Gutter bred loser!..see how you are disgracing your pathetic lineage...criminal.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Unrepented leech!

Gutter bred loser!..see how you are disgracing your pathetic lineage...you should know about ashawos since you came from a lineage of prostitutes,ill-mannered criminal.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Ngokafor:

Gutter bred loser!..see how you are disgracing your pathetic lineage...you should know about ashawos since you came from a lineage of prostitutes,ill-mannered criminal.

Jesos! grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mikkychuks(m): 4:55am On Nov 05, 2013
She is seeing anoda guy...go make money simple as abc
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Ngokafor:

It is your useless mother that is an ashawo..useless little brat who
does know his father,eternal son of ashawo...dirty bastard.

Ngokafor:

Gutter bred loser!..see how you are disgracing your pathetic
lineage...you should know about ashawos since you came from a lineage of prostitutes,ill-mannered criminal.

No vex naw but who no know say na dat small ugly dark tin u get in-btwn ur legs, na him u use start as ur opening capital? Ur office na ur toto. Na there ur biz dey go on. Ashawo!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2013
RedBenson:

No vex naw but who no know say na dat small ugly dark tin u get in-btwn ur legs, na him u use start as ur opening capital? Ur office na ur toto. Na there ur biz dey go on. Ashawo!

Son of ashawo,na so your ashi mother take open office na,thats why you still dey find your papa till date,vagabond like you...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Ngokafor:

Son of ashawo,na so your ashi mother take open office na,thats why you still dey find your papa till date,vagabond like you...

Ashawo! Ur colleagues were sentenced to jail ystday. Soon, it shall be ur turn. Bi.tch wit a rotten smelling pusssy!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Ashawo! Ur colleagues were sentenced to jail ystday. Soon, it shall be ur turn. Bi.tch wit a rotten smelling pusssy!

Son of ashawo,you are high on your mum's rotten cunt...the fact that she's already sentenced to death for prostitution is your headache...solution...go commit suicide and end your worthless,miserable life..ashi brought up.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Chomzy19: Irredemable Broke AS$ like you! grin

I pity the kind of man dat will marry u if and if only u were even able to get a suitor God help u!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by dontgivafuck: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2013
lirusehn: run along wiv who and whot? I dnt blab grow up dear
Oh boy u funny oo, Run along no mean say u shld run wit anything, it means u shld Get Lost
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2013
Ngokafor:

were is ur office located u beta get off dat thread or u will be the next to be arrested ashamo no get gain oh!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2013
Ngokafor:

were is ur office located u beta get off dat thread or u will be the next to be arrested ashawo no get gain oh!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Unrepented leech!
grin I knew it would get to this maka poverty na real Bastard oo but I forgive U cos poverty turns a Man's brains inside out So I know ur thinking hs been disintegrated by lack of money but don't worry IF u ever make it in life U'll come to see D light

Me I Don sign out oo, U re getting too Serious
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2013
chiboy1928: I pity the kind of man dat will marry u if and if only u were even able to get a suitor God help u!!!
I don't want to belive Dis is RedBenson cos if this is U then this is Really pathetic!

If not then whoever dis chiboy fool is, U shld go On being a BOY, u re nt old Enuf yet to join d Adult discussion table
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2013
Chomzy19: LOls na u sabi... I fink say u wan runs me 1 better package nw

My BF is nt broke pple only see money as a problem wen they are nt comfortable... In other words he no dey surfa, i dey help am manage d money to multiply am sef, so my share go dey increase kwa grin

U I hope say u dey package ur babe wella, every real man mst take care of his woman, Boys will finally come to realize this FACT
abia!o yes,every real man must take care of his woman,and every real man deserves more than just an ordinary woman.Real men deserve more than just a woman,dey deserve a special woman,a woman who deserves evrybit of his time and cash.And when i mean a special woman,i mean a "total ten".,and not girlz specialized on choping mmoney.*smiles*,it is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.