Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46389 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lord have mercy!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

broke a$$ niggaz

DUMB A$$ NIGGA angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Babzilla:

DUMB A$$ NIGGA angry angry angry

lol! why you mad?

I dont make the rules

dats the game for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvahpROFPhA

[size=18pt]GET MONEY![/size]

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Coolboi05(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
C me c wahala abeg...she no get papa?
Hw she dey tek live b4 una meet?
U sef na anoda mugu wey fall hand..
Wishn u gudluck as u search sir..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by caesaraba(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

You are gay and you know it. The sooner you come out the better.

But on a serious note, the higher you go the more expensive it gets.

Dating a broke girl is easy; hair, phone, simple basic maintenance. Try dating a girl who earns close to 6 figures.

Unless you want a woman to pick the bills for you which is what this thread is full of; broke a$$ mummy boys and closet gays.

Unfortunately, I`m not gay. Neither do I earn too little. (And I pay my employees well too).

A lady who`s been paying her own bills from earning her own pay will be more reasonable when making certain demands when compared to a lady who has been brainwashed into thinking that a man is a source of income nay a job. (It`s not that hard to fathom). Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop: For God's sake why are you all hating on the chic?

When she came to meet OP in the north am very sure she came at her own expense. OP even stated how he spent a meager 5K throughout her stay.

OP finishes services goes to Lagos and GF visits him (again I bet on her own expense).

OP had a job but to him it wasn't paying well which means he did not help pay for her fare back.

OP then gets a better paying job and still does not bother about getting her something as a gift.

GF then decides to ask (which normally is just a test to find out if OP is a stingy b@stard or an insensitive pr1ck or both).

OP by now is on his 3rd higher paying job. She probably knows how much he earns because he must have boasted to her (another d1ck move since he told her she would assume he wanted her to know he is getting paid).

Now OP opens a thread lamenting how her demands for 30k and his innability to honour it or meet her midway (he proposed 5kay which is a 75% slash from her initial demands) was the sole reason for their breakup.

The truth was that OP is not good looking, a stingy insensitive miser, definitely lousy in bed and has bad breath as well.
A definitely not worth the trouble.

I dated girls in my uni days with virtually no dough to call my own. A good personality and sexy charm made all my relationships great. I never bought a single cooking pot, stove or utensils but by the time I graduated I had at least 12 coolers. My babes gladly cooked for me.

When I started earning money (by 23 I had a job), my then girlfriend was the first person I took shopping. The dynamics change once you become employed.

Women are more attracted to caring and sharing man.

What's your problem? Reading or understanding? Did you read the part where he was "paying" her 5k per month? Where he bough her several gift?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op you have just been delivered, the true nature of people shows when money, power and fame are involved. It is not the way her heart is or has been but the way it is positioned, please put all your energy in your career/future the right lady will manifest at the perfect time. undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by dammytosh: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Ops,

You are a weakling for placing a girl on monthly pay. Are you a learner ? If i may ask, how much did you put your Mum or Dad on ?

You know what it means ? No matter how much you place her on monthly, she will never appreciate it just the way nobody appreciate their salary because it is given. Also, you have removed that surprise
"Baby i am down, no kobo and fiam you say help manage this 3k" moments with your salary structure.

See relationship is not for small boys and it is not about money or how much u give her monthy. It is called a relationship and not a source of income ok ?

You are meant to be the Boss, her teacher, a shoulder to cry on, her best friend etc .... If you think that just monthly pay will do it. My dear, give her 200k monthly, she will spend and use the excess to buy the boy helping u to bang her to 'cum' because she is used to u already.

It is a mistake we all make at a point in our life. Move onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ninapha(f): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
There is nothing wrong being caring but there is everything wrong being a puppet to a loved one.

Any lady who cannot take care of her need shd not mandate u to. She see u as her mugu 1 and what u called love was a joke.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Phder:
What's your problem? Reading or understanding? Did you read the part where he was "paying" her 5k per month? Where he bough her several gift?

5kay? please....

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by crackhouse(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Guy u be idiot oo.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

5kay? please....

yeah? You didn't see that part? I bet you're unemployed if you think #5000 per month is nothing, considering that OP is a fresh graduate trying to get his feet on the ground.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by nikky5(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
In the past when I date a beautiful girl they spend for me.They buy clothes, shoes even handset for me.Has a woman ever given you 100k?A woman recieves more from a man.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Tyche(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
A man provides. And he does it even when he’s not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he’s a man.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Phder:
yeah? You didn't see that part? I bet you're unemployed if you think #5000 per month is nothing, considering that OP is a fresh graduate trying to get his feet on the ground.

as i said before; BROKE A$$ NIGGA

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Peterboy1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
why wont she demand for 30k since u placed her on a monthly salary.she simply wants a salary increment thats all

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Caprison(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
I have made up ma mind and decide never to love a girl...the issue is not the lack of fund but she has found someone else n decide to kick u out...That girl's best trickich strategy to breakup with a guy......spend the money with her instantly on food n drinks and then play your role if u get the moral..i bet u gat notin to loose at the end wink wink

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by bransye: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Le Maga
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by creativemusic: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

lol! why you mad?

I dont make the rules

dats the game for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvahpROFPhA

[size=18pt]GET MONEY![/size]

IM NOT MAD URE THE ONE CALLING PEOPLE NAMES
IM JUST GIVING U A TASTE OF YOUR MEDICINE
I HAVE MONEY I DONT HAVE MONEY
AINT UR BUSINESS MAN.
I DIDNT COME TO BEG U 4 ANY
SO PRINT UR GET RICH TIPS ON PAPER
AND SHOVE IT UP UR A$$

13 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Peter boy: why wont she demand for 30k since u placed her on a monthly salary.she simply wants a salary increment thats all

Dont take OP's story as the gospel truth. There is more to this since he keeps stressing on money and the amount.

The truth is OP has been selfish and stingy with his ex.

She probably asked him just to confirm.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by bransye: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
bransye: Le Maga

hope u don 4kkkk her sha....cuz some stewpid men like u go dey preserve woman they love for marriage

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by bigtt76(f): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Na wao ..you just fall hand o! Babe wan buy UK used BlackBerry or Tecno P4 you nor gree ...which fone she been de use sef? grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

as i said before; BROKE A$$ NIGGA
You think OP is a broke a..ss nigga? What I think is that OP is a reasonable hardworking man that refuse to think with his p.e.n.i..s but rather his brain.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Go ahead magic bishop, idey your back..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Babzilla:

IM NOT MAD URE THE ONE CALLING PEOPLE NAMES
IM JUST GIVING U A TASTE OF YOUR MEDICINE
I HAVE MONEY I DONT HAVE MONEY
AINT UR BUSINESS MAN.
I DIDNT COME TO BEG U 4 ANY
SO PRINT UR GET RICH TIPS ON PAPER
AND SHOVE IT UP UR A$$

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Phder:
You think OP is a broke a..ss nigga? What I think is that OP is a reasonable hardworking man that refuse to think with his p.e.n.i..s but rather his brain.

And that brain directed him to come here and spew garbage here.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Samabu07(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
OP, get over if, build yourself now with your money and search out For a proper independent lady.
Well, words from the wise, " when you spend on ladies, don't try recalling them"
Go off rship For a while to build yourself.
Goodluck
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by stagger: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please move on. Some of these girls think guys are ATMs. Let her go and work for her money.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by kennytidistar(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
bros you be maga, mugu, ode, so to say, How could you be paying your girl friend such huge amount of money you be state governor or I no understand, believe me the babe no love you, even if she did at the initial stage, you have spoiled the dancing step by involving money in a yet to be ascertain relationship, even if she ever ask you for money since you've not marry her there is limit to How much you can spare, you see she played you and immediately you can't meet her financial need she left. which means she didn't love you but she love your money, she should be of a helper to you but, o boy open ya eyes joor.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
People always tell me Nigerian women love money and that I should be ready to spend b4 I hang out with 1...... I'm still yet to date a Nigerian girl.. grin grin grin grin grin but will eventually do... haha

These Nigerian women that think money is everything are partly to blame for rise in criminal activities in Nigeria.... If every woman is telling me to go bring N100,000 b4 i date them, if I can't afford it, it's likely that I might engage in criminal activities to get it...

When I engage in this criminal activity, it's likely that the victims of this criminal activity could be women... Vicious circle perpetuated by greed and materialism..

If I give her the money, na shitty clothes, weaves, shoes, etc she go use am buy ( things that will turn to rags in few years' time)........

As a country, we need to curb our urge for materialism....... If we do, we will progress.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by dumodust(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

5kay? please....

just commenting on the thread to let you know that i think you're on the wrong path. Op messed up but give and take 5k was serious money to him(a struggling young man on an upward trajectory) and maybe not to you as you claim.
A real relationship doesnt emphasize money though money if abundant helps. When a chick is always like money this, money that, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth even for rich men. What happened to how was your day then i get to ask if u're ok and whether u nod anything that i can help with, not unrealistic ultimatums and demands.most of the guys who brag about spoiling their women actually dont pay real attention to them to find out what they really want, and such women end up submitting themselves to be used like dogs elsewhere while someone takes care of the bills. It's a no win situation and even if the relationship continued, a higher bidder for her wares will show up in the future... He's better off without that kind of girl...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.