Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46394 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Dubemkelly(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
When did u start running a charity home? U really created ur problems, u still hustling 2 get a grip hold 4 ur future, y spnd so much on a girl hu aint ur wife? Life is so easy if u can learn 4rm our past xperiences n take things one step after d other tho I gat d point dt u were only trying 2 b a gud n a better boyfriend n now u shud b grateful dt one parasite is outta ur life,shine ur eyes n get someone real who can luv u 4 u not sum sort parasites sucking der hosts like neva

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
For God's sake why are you all hating on the chic?

When she came to meet OP in the north am very sure she came at her own expense. OP even stated how he spent a meager 5K throughout her stay.

OP finishes services goes to Lagos and GF visits him (again I bet on her own expense).

OP had a job but to him it wasn't paying well which means he did not help pay for her fare back.

OP then gets a better paying job and still does not bother about getting her something as a gift.

GF then decides to ask (which normally is just a test to find out if OP is a stingy b@stard or an insensitive pr1ck or both).

OP by now is on his 3rd higher paying job. She probably knows how much he earns because he must have boasted to her (another d1ck move since he told her she would assume he wanted her to know he is getting paid).

Now OP opens a thread lamenting how her demands for 30k and his innability to honour it or meet her midway (he proposed 5kay which is a 75% slash from her initial demands) was the sole reason for their breakup.

The truth was that OP is not good looking, a stingy insensitive miser, definitely lousy in bed and has bad breath as well.
A definitely not worth the trouble.

I dated girls in my uni days with virtually no dough to call my own. A good personality and sexy charm made all my relationships great. I never bought a single cooking pot, stove or utensils but by the time I graduated I had at least 12 coolers. My babes gladly cooked for me.

When I started earning money (by 23 I had a job), my then girlfriend was the first person I took shopping. The dynamics change once you become employed.

Women are more attracted to caring and sharing man.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by dBard: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop: For God's sake why are you all hating on the chic?

When she came to meet OP in the north am very sure she came at her own expense. OP even stated how he spent a meager 5K throughout her stay.

OP finishes services goes to Lagos and GF visits him (again I bet on her own expense).

OP had a job but to him it wasn't paying well which means he did not help pay for her fare back.

OP then gets a better paying job and still does not bother about getting her something as a gift.
GF then decides to ask (which normally is just a test to find out if OP is a stingy b@stard or an insensitive pr1ck or both).

OP by now is on his 3rd higher paying job. She probably knows how much he earns because he must have boasted to her (another d1ck move since he told her she would assume he wanted her to know he is getting paid).

Now OP opens a thread lamenting how her demands for 30k and his innability to honour it or meet her midway (he proposed 5kay which is a 75% slash from her initial demands) was the sole reason for their breakup.

The truth was that OP is not good looking, a stingy insensitive miser, definitely lousy in bed and has bad breath as well.
A definitely not worth the trouble.

I dated girls in my uni days with virtually no dough to call my own. A good personality and sexy charm made all my relationships great. I never bought a single cooking pot, stove or utensils but by the time I graduated I had at least 12 coolers. My babes gladly cooked for me.

When I started earning money (by 23 I had a job), my then girlfriend was the first person I took shopping. The dynamics change once you become employed.

Women are more attracted to caring and sharing man.

Read it again. He took her out every evening and they spent at least 5k
True dat about him expecting cash to buy him a good relationship
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
dBard:

Read it again. He took her out every evening and they spent at least 5k
True dat about him expecting cash to buy him a good relationship

This is how you guys will relegate yourself with this false equality and modernistic views on how gender roles are expected to fade.

A man provides for a woman.
No wonder there are so many lesbos and feminists dykes these days.

And for your information, when a man truly loves a woman , the world is too small to give to her.

you guys wont commit but want to have fun without even at least taking care of the girl materially.

which mumu girl go gree that won?

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Na wa o! It baffles me at how guys are still dump even @dis civilized age. Op, if i may ask, na sugar abi tom-tom she carry for her pusssy wey make her own sweet pass other girls own? Why must u succumb urself to such inhumanity subjectn? I bet ur salary wasnt up to 25k & yet u remit 5k into her account plus other material costs. Abeg, for ur info., dat kind tin no dey happen again o. Guys don wise up now tey tey unless na u stil dey behind. If a girl behaves somhw cos u culdnt giv her money,abeg dump her b4 she does. Imagine u! How much av u given ur late brother's wife & her children(ur cousins)? You shld be thanking God u were freed from d bondage. U were into a big satanic bondage wch u didnt know.It's a pure blessing to u abeg. Lev her cos she wasnt 4u. As 4 her, she go carry dat same mindset go meet her new guy and even if d guy is rich,i bet he'll yield to her quest. @d end, she go knw say no guy want steady 4 marriage & den & only den,she go see say u were d right guy. Thank God for ur deliverance!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

This is how you guys will relegate yourself with this false equality and
modernistic views on how gender roles are expected to fade.

And for your information, when a man truly loves a woman , the world is
too small to give to her.

you guys wont commit but want to have fun without even at least taking
care of the girl materially.

You sound like one big of a fool. If u like, sell off ur father's house add it wit all ur life time servings and use it to please a girl cos she believes she shld be cared for. Dont ur have family members and younger ones? Mtcheeew!

16 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
RedBenson:

You sound like one big of a fool. If u like, sell off ur father's house add it wit all ur life time servings and use it to please a girl cos she believes she shld be cared for. Dont ur have family members and younger ones? Mtcheeew!

And you sounded really belly-aching broke.

e get reason why dem dey call am big man food

if u want some one to love u for free go meet ur mama

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

And you sounded really belly-aching broke.

e get reason why dem dey call am big man food

if u want some one to love u for free go meet ur mama

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by twosquare(m): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

This is how you guys will relegate yourself with this false equality and modernistic views on how gender roles are expected to fade.

And for your information, when a man truly loves a woman , the world is too small to give to her.

you guys wont commit but want to have fun without even at least taking care of the girl materially.

SHARRAP

14 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
twosquare: SHARRAP
dont mind dat retard...

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
twosquare: SHARRAP

deejay_harry1: dont mind dat retard...

broke a$$ niggaz

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by twosquare(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

broke a$$ niggaz
tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

broke a$$ niggaz
Lol.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

broke a$$ niggaz
Lol. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

broke a$$ niggaz

ur famz can never afford d worth i spend per relationship..

#MFFCCA..

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by nipeks001(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

broke a$$ niggaz
Only the poor fantasizes about being a rich man on cyber-space.
Pls stop forming dangote when you are probably a meat-seller at sabo browsing in his free time.

22 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

ur famz can never afford d worth i spend per relationship..

#MFFCCA..

CUSTOMER FAKE FRAUDULENT MUTHAPHUCKER.

so now u spend money on ur relationships?

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
nipeks001:
Only the poor fantasizes about being a rich man on cyber-space.
Pls stop forming dangote when you are probably a meat-seller at sabo browsing in his free time.

Complex dey worry you.

Which time i boast for here?

broke a$$ nigga

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by wasak(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
RedBenson:

That's how he sounds to u but he's actually right!!! u can't change the universal order!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by dBard: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Ok sir..
Since t u its ok t put a girl ur dating on salary. A girl that is supposed t be both caring n understanding, that is supposed t contribute n be supportive was put on a salarythat was about 20% of his earning, when he was supposed t b saving n planning f his future? !
If u see nothing wrong with that pic then u r a bigger ODE than u sound.
Money can only take u that far, buy d world, theres someone else out there that can double that.
I give, not t pamper n spoil, but t encourage n build..
Let d o.ps case be a lesson t u..
Peace

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by nipeks001(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Complex dey worry you.

Which time i boast for here?

broke a$$ nigga
For someone who can't differentiate btwn fantasizing and boasting,i won't waste my time on you.
Goodluck cutting cow balls at your slab.

10 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by tomzman: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
OP, it's a good thing you did by letting her go but I beg of you, for no reason should you allow her back into your life. A lesson you should learn however is to NEVER place your girlfriend on a salary!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
dBard:

Ok sir..
Since t u its ok t put a girl ur dating on salary. A girl that is supposed t be both caring n understanding, that is supposed t contribute n be supportive was put on a salarythat was about 20% of his earning, when he was supposed t b saving n planning f his future? !
If u see nothing wrong with that pic then u r a bigger ODE than u sound.
Money can only take u that far, buy d world, theres someone else out there that can double that.
I give, not t pamper n spoil, but t encourage n build..
Let d o.ps case be a lesson t u..
Peace

Hollywood has brainwashed you with all their sappy romance stories.

For your info the most materialistic women on the planet are French followed by Lebanese after that it is white American women.

A good example is Kim Kardashian. You think if Kanye had not got his game up she will be with him?
Do you know that in America, most black american men when they hit it big will then opt for a white girl.
Keep watching nollywood flicks which were written by poor hungry students hoping to bang a rich girl for free.

If you are not ready to marry and take responsibility for a woman then don't date at all.

Afteral you will want us to believe it was only your father that banged your mother so leave all those girls if you are not ready to take care of them.

And lastly, you are the odenni rauf himself to think a woman will be with you because of your looks.

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by creativemusic: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by caesaraba(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Me! Date a broke Nigerian girl again in this life? Never! I rather turn gay. 96% of that lot lack basic common sense.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by obinoral(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
lynpetra: Men,men dey suffer sha.I thank God for myself,I work really hard for myself cos I hate insults esp from men.That your babe is a liability.Drop her big time.No time for nonsense!!Life few years after service is so hard naaa,like a mother hen chasing her kids off to fend for themselves..
You have said it all BTW she might want to collect her entitlement after three years of hot sex,romance and being is girl friend, please pay her up becos nija is owing so many retirees.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Caracta(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
O'boy! Girls get monthly salaries from bfs? Chai! These girls dey enjoy o. I wonder why some of them don't have huge investments. Money right left and center. He pays your rent, recharges your phone, pays your bills, your hair, your nails, your wears, etc. And then monthly income. Damn! Na to buy land for Ajah and Ikoyi sure pass grin

Eeeyah. OP, accept my sympathy. Just move on. You are too nice to be treated this way. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
caesaraba: Me! Date a broke Nigerian girl again in this life? Never! I rather turn gay. 96% of that lot lack basic common sense.

You are gay and you know it. The sooner you come out the better.

But on a serious note, the higher you go the more expensive it gets.

Dating a broke girl is easy; hair, phone, simple basic maintenance. Try dating a girl who earns close to 6 figures.

Unless you want a woman to pick the bills for you which is what this thread is full of; broke a$$ mummy boys and closet gays.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by omiobo: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
OP,you must be a learner. The girl wants you to be dispensing money like ATM machine. Bone the idi0t and move on and never fall a prey again.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by adconline(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop: When she came over to meet you during your service in the North, did you send her money?

When she came to Lagos to meet you did you send her money for trans?

Also, during the time you were supposedly dating did she have a job or any meaningful source of income?

I bet you never bothered to notice or care to ask if she was not employed how she got her hair done if she ever did.

You see dating is not for kids. You need a real man in a relationship .

No romance without finance.

Work on yourself and do what you have to do now. Having emotional breakdowns because of you lack of money to take care of a girl is not the issue you should bother with in this stage of your life.

The truth be said I see and hear alot of these moanings of how my girl left me for lack of money when the real reason is you guys sucked big time on every level and will quickly use money as an excuse.

I bet sex was lousy

Blame her parents for not providing her with all the attention and care " she's demanding from the young man. It's not man's job to pay fr a lifestyle her parents could not give..

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by bigx(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
lol... make I no talk wetin dey my mind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.