Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46395 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
U go fia thread o shocked grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mcbussy:

See,dat gal nah certified dirty,razz,lowlife chic....it aint hard to tell.just free her,she aint worth it.
guy wat ur problem tot dis thread is already dead while insulting ngozi again seems u have notin to do wit ur free mb!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
That bit..ch called 'Ngokafor' is just a nonsensical thrash not worthy of being responded to by a highly personified and intellectually dignified folk like myself. I've come to understand that she's nothing but a street urchin, a destitute with an unquantifiable amount of frustrations on her. Perhaps, she was cursed by the oracle of her village. It would be very disheartening and demoting for a folk like myself engaging in a rebuttal non-chalant proclaimations wit such an idiott. Am too large and highly dignified than she. Am off!

#RedBensonwashere. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chomzy19: Unlike u?u re one to talk, u seem to hv forgotten d display of ur Dirty razz self sm pages back.... Mtcheeeew pls all this silly holier than thou hypcrites talkin to Ngookafor shld shut d Bleep up, 2 pple re insulting themselves on a thread n all u guys can see is d one Ngookafor said? My gawd dis girl mst hv sm kind of hold over y'all to keep u guys so enthralled following her every utterance

chomzy u wan chop xlap abi? grin

i see dat u're trying so hard 2 diss me nd get ma attention wink ....well,i dont av time for dat anymore,talk is cheap,infact,its entirely free,so carry on.

To look on d bright side,u aint dissing your parents or anybody's.....unlike your crude friend "Ngooo" grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by kennytidistar(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chomzy19: nna mehn, BROKE AS$ NIGGAS beaucoup for dis thread oo, 5k is a 'huge amount of money' kwa? Is it dollars abi naira.
Hmmmm 5k dt cant even comfortably make one hair.

@op abeg dont come here to rant about hw a babe who has been with u 4 2 yrs+ left u simply because of 30,000 whie she hs been wit u even wen u did nt place her on d so-called monthly salary, buh jst some months after u nw placed her on d monthly salary she askd for 30k n she jst up n left wen u cldnt provide it, dis is d same person dt ws wit u wen u were unemployed.... If u truly bliv dt ws y she left then u re jst plain dumb, actually u re pathetic for coming to nairaland to write dis rubbish since u are nt seeking for advice, u re just telling us a story(one edited to make u d saint)... Or u hv jst fabricated anoda nonsense to give girls a bad name n give ur fellow broke dudes smthing to rant abt, wenever a broke dude's relationship fails is always because of 'money' u pple hv found sth convenient to blame ur incompetences n failures on other areas on, "oh she left me cos i cldnt giv her 30k" mtcheeeeeew.. Cry me d lagoon

those who actually blive dis story on d face of it re even dumber than d poster

so you expect me to place a lady on monthly income? is she my wife? if I have to give away for charity that's by the way and why should a working class lady demand for money to make hair I see such a lady as a prostitutes and nothing but one the trade her dignity.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
kennytidistar:

so you expect me to place a lady on monthly income? is she my wife? if I have to give away for charity that's by the way and why should a working class lady demand for money to make hair I see such a lady as a prostitutes and nothing but one the trade her dignity.
I see u hv a problem with understanding d Eng language. Pls do read d post u quoted again, dis tym slowly
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by kennytidistar(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chomzy19: I see u hv a problem with understanding d Eng language. Pls do read d post u quoted again, dis tym slowly

no problem with understanding, your first paragraph betrayed the whole post, look at it critically.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
You dey mind dem? As if 5k dey grown on trees. Make she go steal the 5k for market na, since na chicken change and guys wey dey oppose na broke azz niggas.

Nonsense!
kennytidistar:
no problem with understanding, your first paragraph betrayed the whole post, look at it critically.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chacha3(f): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
If that was the only reason she left you, then I will say good riddance to bad rubbish, its not as if 5k or 30k is too much an amount to give a lady but I mean how much are u earning ? And what is the r/ship? Are u guys engaged or is she ur wife? No! Moreover what was the money for,was someone in the hosp that she could not wait? Even as a wife Its not right to give ur hubby ultimatums or push him around cos of moni esp if he is a caring person.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
God bless you.

The very reason why only a few ladies will get married and the vast majority becomes spinsters till they depart planet earth.

Some think it's all about spitting 1000 words per second void of widsom.
chacha3: If that was the only reason she left you, then I will say good riddance to bad rubbish, its not as if 5k or 30k is too much an amount to give a lady but I mean how much are u earning ? And what is the r/ship? Are u guys engaged or is she ur wife? No! Moreover what was the money for,was someone in the hosp that she could not wait? Even as a wife Its not right to give ur hubby ultimatums or push him around cos of moni esp if he is a caring person.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
kennytidistar:

Betrayd ke? Dt is wat happens wen u read wit a view of seeing a particular thing or wen u read a post out of context. did u read d post of d guy i quoted? d guy as many others b4 him said 5k was a 'huge amt' of money n repeatedly said it, dt ws y i quoted it cos i found it bothersome for them to overblow d imp of 5k wch ordinarily is nuffin in dis case. my post nowhere implied dt it is either right or wrong to place d gf on any salary as u so rightly assumed, u jst saw d 5k ish n interpreted my post in a direction u assumd i ws going, my advice to d op is actually in d second para wch i am sure u didnt bother to read b4 u jumped in wit ur retort... I dont know u or where u live buh 5k is nt a huge amount of money, it cant even take a person out, or make a hair comfortably in Nig, take it anywhere u want to

I only bothered to reply u because obviously after rereading my post (if u even did that) ur mental setting dt my post ws somehw saying d op shld giv d girl even more still clouded ur ability to understand simple English n still u re tellin me d writer dt if i read it critically dt dt is wat it means,

Next tym wen u want to quote me dont imply things in my post n begin to reply to them, cos i wldnt even giv u d honour of a reply.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2013
NL is boring today...........

where are the warriors when you need 'em
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by kennytidistar(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Chomzy19: Betrayd ke? Dt is wat happens wen u read wit a view of seeing a particular thing or wen u read a post out of context. did u read d post of d guy i quoted? d guy as many others b4 him said 5k was a 'huge amt' of money n repeatedly said it, dt ws y i quoted it cos i found it bothersome for them to overblow d imp of 5k wch ordinarily is nuffin in dis case. my post nowhere implied dt it is either right or wrong to place d gf on any salary as u so rightly assumed, u jst saw d 5k ish n interpreted my post in a direction u assumd i ws going, my advice to d op is actually in d second para wch i am sure u didnt bother to read b4 u jumped in wit ur retort... I dont know u or where u live buh 5k is nt a huge amount of money, it cant even take a person out, or make a hair comfortably in Nig, take it anywhere u want to

I only bothered to reply u because obviously after rereading my post (if u even did that) ur mental setting dt my post ws somehw saying d op shld giv d girl even more still clouded ur ability to understand simple English n still u re tellin me d writer dt if i read it critically dt dt is wat it means,

Next tym wen u want to quote me dont imply things in my post n begin to reply to them, cos i wldnt even giv u d honour of a reply.

this post is ignore.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by nitrogen(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
See comments! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Truthzbita: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
Go n stepup, make some mani
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Galaxydon1(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2014
friends say i be mugu but i have seen muguest, move on bro, i was once in your shoe,
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too
just 4get her o, my gf want to behave like dat, i dont av much n she earns salary, she wants me to b sending her cards, nawa o, am just being patient wit her, wil soon give her read card.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too
just 4get her o, my gf want to behave like dat, i dont av much n she earns salary, she wants me to b sending her cards, nawa o, am just being patient wit her, wil soon give her red card.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by segzyogondus(m): 4:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Oga she was never your Girlfriend
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by ochardbaby(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Bros, the decision is urs ohhhh. Me I always
Do anything my girl want if only I can afford.

I got a gf last year January when i came home,she was claiming to be holiest. Clean my room and things like that. Mr Maga was paying good_lots of valuables,I like dis ur Gucci eyewear_ur gold blablabla and ur endlessly goodies.

Soon the other side of luck came calling,she was still like I know u gonna make it,some how she invested 150$ in some projects,I have @ Naija .

B4 I know it she don turn avengers-indirectly cursing me and my generations, as a gentleman I let all the pooooo fly over me while I lay down flat.

Few weeks ago my phone alert commence $$$ tinz. I came home paid 1000$ to her account..... She wanna be a good girl again,I invited her to my posh hotel room with my men in the room to avoid any temptation or rape accusation & told PhD holder that I yave know how things run here.

Come see story of mongo park stories and anini crying stlylings. I didn't even knew when she yave left.
She got home and start with advices,when it was
Dawn on her day she yave gone,she sent SMS that she want to commit sweet suide....

Fast forward to 24hrs later, she sent another SMS... No be only u get money,my BF self get money pass u and we are coming to ur hotel right now so u can see me and feel it. @ arrival she gave me a missed call and I promised to come down to receiption to see her BF....... Hahahhahaah 78-80 yrs Pape.

Pape was looking @ me like Na u be this ..... I go shoot u, I was looking at Pape with reapeckt and pity's....laughing in Chiness.

I Enter silent mode next day,more than 100 SMS yave been sent to me @sking for amnesty.

Stay off or run run run away from yam eaters.....

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Damoche10: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2017
NOPET:
I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too

You have been filling her ears with all manner of lies and now she is treating you like an ATM machine. Wakeup bro and kick her the curb....Her toto wey dey make u misbehave na gold?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Greatest Maga Of All Time GMAOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Terryishere: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
You dodged a bullet. I don't get you Nigerian men, what's this with paying her. You don't owe her a damn thing other than respect and that's only if she deserves it which she didn't. You write as if she is your wife, let her father provide for her, it's not your responsibility. You guys hold the key to stop their entitlement, STOP PAYING THEM.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by cybernaut(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
wasak:
if she stood by u when u had no job... then something is wrong... that her aunt might have given her a Bad advice and u know atimes women make decisions without serious thought.
I know u Lov her Please there is chance for reconciliation.. don't just write her off Please brother
reconcile what. Guy, she don't like you simple. It is better to spend the cash on your wife or mother or sisters. Nonsense
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Martinez39s(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
NOPET, I hope you are no longer a simp.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by cezarman(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Tufiakwa!!!

What kinda thread is this? How did I open it?
This shii almost drove me crazy... E pain me for the center of my heart oh!

The Op is MADDDDD!
I don't even know where to start the insults from.
I just regret reading.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Originalsly: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2020
NOPET:

...we loved each other so much.

We?...really? ... guess after all you learned nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.