Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46391 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lmao... I didn't see this initially. True sha...
lynpetra: But you would have to spend more.. tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
nipeks001:
In ighoo's voice singing *E DEY PAIN ME O GAH GAH O*
lmao at switching ids,you really have issues.
I repeat woe betide the man that marries you.

..if you like use tu-pac's voice na you sabi...coward!..
..like i said woe-betide the girl that will marry a loser like you...i bet you'll scrounge off her for life and probably mortgage everything she has..Mr bring-something-to-the-table!..lol!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
RedBenson:

Abeg shift go that side wit ur smelling pusssy. Only an assignment done by standing u in an opened river side and bath you physically and spiritually can cure ur blood infected smelly pusssy.

*spit on her smelling pusssy* grin

LOL!...Armed robber on death row how far!..is the drivel above the best you've got now?..btw whose laptop have you stolen now?? Onyeshi master of one-chance..

....sniffing,spitting and vomitting in your mum's hiv-stricken rotted well is clearly your past time after shagging her,thats why u loser have no intelligent come-backs except your daft repititions...cursed thief...the executioners chamber awaits u soon...
..her curses for raping her has turned u into a spitting cobra......
...P.S ..as soon as you can break out from your prison cell to steal another laptop,keep this thread alive,i'll be back to treat your schizophrenia..as usual...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
2s£xy:

hmmmm...

It's not a must madam.

Hmmmm... AT Machine man, huh?

Nothing wrong in giving a girl money but when you say it's A MUST, what are you insunauting? The very moment a girl makes it a must, she is seen as a what?

Who shall we blame; it's just the common naija girl speaking.

My friend go and rest jare...who is forcing anyone??....did anyone hold a gun to anyones head here or did i imply it?...ofcourse it's not a must duh!

...if you like dont buy her anything when you are working and wait for 50-50 you hear?...i wont be the one to howl on nairaland disturbing everyone's peace with sob stories if she walks away with another dude simple!...

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ngokafor:
My friend go and rest jare...who is forcing anyone??....did anyone hold a gun to anyones head here or did i imply it?...ofcourse it's not a must duh!
yes, you implied it... What does 'MUST' mean in the post I quoted.

...if you like dont give your girl a dime when you are working and wait for 50-50 you hear?...i wont be the one to howl on nairaland disturbing everyone's peace with sob stories if she walks away with another dude simple!...

Lynpetra, have you seen the emboldened? What did I say initially?

Nogokafor,
I have outgrown that stage where I will feel bad if a girl leaves. It's only a guy who does not know his worth that would feel that way. If she leaves, she could as well get a replacement ASAP!

It's crystal clear that you would dump your man if he does not give you money cos you rightly said it's a MUST.

The only person that has right to say it's a must is a WIFE! Only on the basis for things needed and not wansts... If you know what the difference is.

Let me take a cue from Xynerise's words. He once said his wife does not ask him for things she can afford like to make her hair and she dare not. Before you assume he is another broke dude, he bought a brand new car for his wife at threshold of this year to appreciate her.

Even at that, spending money is not a guarantee a man will marry you... Go figure, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
@2sexy i think this is the last time i'll do this back and forth with you..

..its not a Must for you or any one to do anything!..the 'must' i used was as per your girl not dumping you and your subsequent running to nairaland to shed crocodile tears...
...it doesnt matter whether it will pain you @2sexy or not but it has pained,is paining and will pain countless guys cos it is what it is..stop making every issue about you... personally abeg cos no one really cares..

....i wont leave my man for anything or anyone if he doesnt have anything cos he is holding it down right now that he has...he is not a billionaire or anything but he is trying..

...it's the principle behind the generous person and a miser that feels he is smart that is the difference not the cash itself..

..i have seen some girls stick to their school boyfriends till they eventually married when i was in school to know that...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Women will always be women.

*brings her closer and pet her*

ndo o!

Ngokafor: @2sexy i think this is the last time i'll do this back and forth with you..

..its not a Must for you or any one to do anything!..the 'must' i used was as per your girl not dumping you and your subsequent running to nairaland to shed crocodile tears...
...it doesnt matter whether it will pain you @2sexy or not but it has pained,is paining and will pain countless guys cos it is what it is..stop making every issue about you... personally abeg cos no one really cares...

I didn't make it personal, ma'am. Newton's 3rd law of motion was only obeyed. You responded by referring to me and I simply stated what I would do, ma'am.

...I wont leave my man for anything or anyone if he doesnt have anything cos he is holding it down right now that he has...he is not a billionaire or anything but he is trying..

how many billionaires do we have in naija sef? Leave that matter. I am glad you finally spoken like an appreciative person. That's all that really matters in the end, except the relationship was never taken serious.

There are guys who spend money on ladies they don't love but just to get what they want.

...it's the principle behind the generous person and a miser that feels he is smart that is the difference not the cash itself..
many peopl are not appreciative which is really unfair.

..i have seen some girls stick to their school boyfriends till they eventually married when i was in school to know that...

yeah, right! Nothing is really TOO expensive for that lady who "deserve/worth" it. Trust me and I don't care if it would cost me thousands BUT she has to worth/deserve it in the first place.

The question is how many Nigerian girls REALLY worth it?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ladealm: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
@poster
Ignore dat girl. She ain't worth it. She'll one day tell u to rob CBN for her to get Indian hair and will still get anoda dude when u are in jail.

She didnt pick ur calls. Dats d strategy to make come crawling with dollars in hand. U fell in love; she found a maga, invested & is now trying to reap returns. Dont take d bait.

She'll make u feel like a loser, U will be hoping to restore ur image by granting her request. Dats her plan. D perfect yahoo-yahoo format. Dont fall for it.

3yrs so why treat u like a stranger so suddenly? She just left u hanging & got her sister to answer her phone & let u knw d how serious d supposed issue is. An accomplice.

Dude, if ur story is really true, forget dat b¡t<h & move on. U are progressing too much to let such tw*t drag u down.
From now on, be smart and BE THE MAN in ur next relationship.

U treat her right, spending cash, eating out, does she treat u right with a special home-cooked meal? Does she buy u goodies too no matter how little? Has she ever brought a can of beer when coming over?
Bro, analyze & realize.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra:

It doesn't change the fact that its a man's world.A man must take care of his woman.

There's nothing like "a man's world" my dear...dats the usual african,crude,shallow minded mentality.

Like pickabeau1 said,it contradicts the feminist theories.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Slowpois0n: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ngokafor: @2sexy i think this is the last time i'll do this back and forth with you..

...it doesnt matter whether it will pain you @2sexy or not but it has pained,is paining and will pain countless guys cos it is what it is..stop making every issue about you... personally abeg cos no one really cares..

....i wont leave my man for anything or anyone if he doesnt have anything cos he is holding it down right now that he has...he is not a billionaire or anything but he is trying..

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Slowpois0n: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2013

and the broke ones didnt tell you what they were doing behind there boyfriends back to survive all those years?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Ngokafor:

LOL!...Armed robber on death row how far!..is the drivel above the best
you've got now?..btw whose laptop have you stolen now?? Onyeshi master
of one-chance..

....sniffing,spitting and vomitting in your mum's hiv-stricken rotted
well is clearly your past time after shagging her,thats why u loser have
no intelligent come-backs except your daft repititions...cursed
thief...the executioners chamber awaits u soon...
..her curses for raping her has turned u into a spitting cobra......
...P.S ..as soon as you can break out from your prison cell to steal
another laptop,keep this thread alive,i'll be back to treat your
schizophrenia..as usual...

Abeg shift. Why ur pusssy dey smell like this? U put rotten egg inside it? *spit on her pusssy again* Ashawo!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2013
RedBenson:

Abeg shift. Why ur pusssy dey smell like this? U put rotten egg inside it? *spit on her pusssy again* Ashawo!

Hehehehehe cheesy ...guy,if we reason since when u don dey spit ontop her puna for dis thread,u suppose don dehydrate by now o.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2013
RedBenson:

Criminal good to see you were able to escape from your cell, Son of ashawo!.. dem never kill you and your mama for robbery and whoring?....continue sniffing,spitting and molesting her diseased rotten well cos dem go soon kill una..
...armed robber child of a slut spreading their HIV go and wait for your execution jare cos you've lost steam..you are now on auto-play..illiterate mother-rapist..lol!

..besides who knows whether a condemned twisted criminal like you is not wanking over my posts sef...what with saliva for maximum effect!..ewww!..
..i can bet my replies to you maggot are about the closest to a female you can ever get and an apt description of your times with your useless mum which is your biggest fantasy at the moment..disgusting and wasted bottom-wipe.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ladealm: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls, Oluwaseun Osewa, close this thread. It has become a war zone & serves no useful purpose anymore.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ngokafor:

Criminal good to see you were able to escape from your cell, Son of
ashawo!.. dem never kill you and your mama for robbery and
whoring?....continue sniffing,spitting and molesting her diseased rotten
well cos dem go soon kill una..
...armed robber child of a slut spreading their HIV go and wait for your
execution jare cos you've lost steam..you are now on
auto-play..illiterate mother-rapist..lol!

..besides who knows whether a condemned twisted criminal like you is
not wanking over my posts sef...what with saliva for maximum
effect!..ewww!..
..i can bet my replies to you maggot are about the closest to a female
you can ever get and an apt description of your times with your useless
mum which is your biggest fantasy at the moment..disgusting and wasted
bottom-wipe.

I'v bin refusin 2 involv ur mother in dis whole show cos i respect mothers bt since u deemed necessary den lets c how it goes.

Nw, u c, b4 u wer even born, ur nymph mum was caught sucking a mad man's dicck in an uncompletd buildin. D mad man refused 2down his dicck in2 dat infectious & over swollen pusssy of hers cos though mad couldnt stand contractin infectns frm her.

Similarly, during wen d 3rd buildin in dat ur str. was unda constructn,ur shameless mum was caught pant down fucckin a labourer who was a manual concrete mixer wen she went ther to sell akara & pap.

Hav u eva asked who/wat killed ur father? Ur mother stole cassava frm som1's farm, was caught & beaten to pulpa, stripped naked. Owing to dis shame, ur dad hanged himself in d nearby bush. Ur mum later began 2 want 2 fucck ur uncle but he refused. Wen she later wanted 2 av him fucck her forcefully, 2 put tins in normalcy,ur uncle scissored off 1side of ur mum's clitor.is. D pains made her ran away wit madness & since then remained MAD. idiotta!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by addictiv(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mehn you guys are not trying at all.....see d kinda insults and ugly words being metted out here. Cmon everyone has a right to his or her opinion even if it conflicts with your views, it still needs to be respected........this isnt cool at all.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ngoziokafor wetin be ur own is gettin 2much abeg park well jare the way u taking dis ting u make me belive wat redbenson is saying abt ur mum is true u knw I no u in person so take it easy abeg nawah oh u go fit fight wit ur guy for one week or morethan b4 u forgive am if d guy offend u honestly wit dis ur temper way u dey offload here chai I neva see.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by 2sexyus: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa bros. If you know her, call her to order.

I am not against her insulting Redbenson but insulting 'mother' is really sign of disrespect and immaturity.

I have realised that when nairalanders have nothing to use as a shield, they simply resort to insulting innocent mothers, which is really unfair and uncalled for.

It also shows the kind of home the instigator was raised.
chiboy1928: @ngoziokafor wetin be ur own is gettin 2much abeg park well jare the way u taking dis ting u make me belive wat redbenson is saying abt ur mum is true u knw I no u in person so take it easy abeg nawah oh u go fit fight wit ur guy for one week or morethan b4 u forgive am if d guy offend u honestly wit dis ur temper way u dey offload here chai I neva see.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Redbenson ...i can see you have decided to up-date your hiv-infested brain with some new comebacks..lol!..i can also see that you've managed to escape as well..good..

..now how can a son of a notorious Ashawo like your mum be talking about respecting mothers??...so after serially molesting your decaying hiv-useless mum,you can now talk about respecting mothers??.jokes...dude shut up loser and live up to your heritage!.. you were born and brought up in a brothel,you think brothel,breathe brothel and eat brothel!...
...you absolutely have known nothing in your pathetic wasted life apart from molesting and partaking in your mum's disease.....disgusting vermin!
...you have also been teaming up with your robbery gang to molest your slutty accursed mum,hence the curses that has turned you to a spitting cobra...
..you are a waste of sperm reasons why your junkie dad regretted having anything to do with your ashawo mum and left you guys to wallow in your soddomy to eachother,filth and disease..
...now the result is you both waiting for your sad end..your useless mum for prostitution and spreading HIV...and you maggot for rape and armed robbery...worthless criminal i know you'll self-service on this post as usual but i'll keep indulging you till your sad end...cursed serial mother-molester also known as the son of renowned slut talking about respecting mothers...useless criminal.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ngokafor: @Redbenson ...i can see you have decided to up-date your hiv-infested brain with some new comebacks..lol!..i can also see that you've managed to escape as well..good..

..now how can a son of a notorious Ashawo like your mum be talking about respecting mothers??...so after serially molesting your decaying hiv-useless mum,you can now talk about respecting mothers??.jokes...dude shut up loser and live up to your heritage!.. you were born and brought up in a brothel,you think brothel,breathe brothel and eat brothel!...
...you absolutely have known nothing in your pathetic wasted life apart from molesting and partaking in your mum's disease.....disgusting vermin!
...you have also been teaming up with your robbery gang to molest your slutty accursed mum,hence the curses that has turned you to a spitting cobra...
..you are a waste of sperm reasons why your junkie dad regretted having anything to do with your ashawo mum and left you guys to wallow in your soddomy to eachother,filth and disease..
...now the result is you both waiting for your sad end..your useless mum for prostitution and spreading HIV...and you maggot for rape and armed robbery...worthless criminal i know you'll self-service on this post as usual but i'll keep indulging you till your sad end...cursed serial mother-molester also known as the son of renowned slut talking about respecting mothers...useless criminal.

wat are dis thrash coming from ur mouth I neva expect such I know u too well dnt belive u could be spewing these thrash from ur mouth all over here make no sense pls do u knw if d guys is a ghost u are replying to abeg take it easy jare nt everyone u see here are human take it or live it.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
2sexy.us:

I am not against her insulting Redbenson but insulting 'mother' is really sign of disrespect and immaturity.

I have realised that when nairalanders have nothing to use as a shield, they simply resort to insulting innocent mothers, which is really unfair and uncalled for.

Listen u snake better keep your peace and let me be..you irritate me to the highest heavens so quit stalking me!....
...i made a comment here and your fellow street urchins decided to call me ashawo for what??...
..do you brats think you have monopoly of insults or what??.now you are whining on redidiots behalf!..if all the female members of your family are all prostitutes then fine!..not everyone has that dysfunctional setting sorry!..rubbish mannerless idiots!..
...you whine about insulting mothers yet are quick to call female members sluts!..does that make sense to even you??...

Instead of being a douchebag here quietly clear out!..or is it by force for me to notice you??...pls move!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by 2sexyus: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Who called you ashawo? Did I ?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
2sexy.us:

bia nwanne my sister say u should give her space she doesn't want to notice u abi no be by force make she no say u dey road nah I dey by her 24 so won't allow u guys take advantage of her cos am fully behind her so abeg park well for one side oh dat her warning to u hope u have heard her ngobeke ride on!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by 2sexyus: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmm... Okay oh.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2013
2sexy.us:
Who called you ashawo? Did I ?

See,dat gal nah certified dirty,razz,lowlife chic....it aint hard to tell.just free her,she aint worth it.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Slowpois0n: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2013
you guys are just bringing urself down to her level by quoting her. just ignor her words and the thread dies. wats d big deal?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2013
My own cent. Be ready to take any insult you dish out to anybody if the person decides to bring your family members to it.

The girl you call ashawo might be a mother now or tomorrow, so if she calls your mother same, don't fight over it.

The boy you call armed robber today, be ready to take it if he calls your father same.
Insult should not be taken as a joke to you, if you can't handle what comes to it.

It's really annoying when someone is trying to pass across a point and start receiving insults for that.

I would even suggest a permanent ban on the person, next time they learn civility.
*Back to sipping my coffee*

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2013
God bless you. At least, them say I am a snake. Good!
Chillisauce: My own cent. Be ready to take any insult you dish out to anybody if the person decides to bring your family members to it.

The girl you call ashawo might be a mother now or tomorrow, so if she calls your mother same, don't fight over it.

The boy you call armed robber today, be ready to take it if he calls your father same.
Insult should not be taken as a joke to you, if you can't handle what comes to it.

It's really annoying when someone is trying to pass across a point and start receiving insults for that.

I would even suggest a permanent ban on the person, next time they learn civility.
*Back to sipping my coffee*
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2013
I hear.
Mcbussy:

See,dat gal nah certified dirty,razz,lowlife chic....it aint hard to tell.just free her,she aint worth it.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chomzy19(f): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2013
Mcbussy:

Unlike u?u re one to talk, u seem to hv forgotten d display of ur Dirty razz self sm pages back.... Mtcheeeew pls all this silly holier than thou hypcrites talkin to Ngookafor shld shut d Bleep up, 2 pple re insulting themselves on a thread n all u guys can see is d one Ngookafor said? My gawd dis girl mst hv sm kind of hold over y'all to keep u guys so enthralled following her every utterance

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.