Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46392 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by sauceEEP(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2013
i can't believe u guys have succeded in derailing this romantic thread. Tabularasas........
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2013
NOPET: You better thank God by sending the rubbish out of your love. Note boy,to buy any girl love,if she can't love you the way you are,let loose the slut.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin
I woon know who go win today.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by pickabeau1: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
not again... are the mods dead?!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin

where dem dey na?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
@redidiot,your ashawo mama nyash...spitting cobra that has learnt how to poo on his useless mother..armed robber.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ngozi why dis ting dey pain u like dis nah abeg take am easy jare no be do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ngokafor: @redidiot,your ashawo mama nyash...spitting cobra that has learnt how to poo on his useless mother..armed robber.

Thank ur stars dat mod had to come in to hide posts, if not, i was ready to bastardise an unremorseful prosti.tute like u. Horribly smelling toto.
grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
RedBenson:

Thank ur stars dat mod had to come in to hide posts, if not, i was ready to bastardise an unremorseful prosti.tute like u. Horribly smelling toto.
grin

have you smelled her toto before......how them do you know her toto is smelling in toto

grin

bad guy
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by nipeks001(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lmao,woe betide the man that eventually marry you.
Ngozi Okafor get a job and stop ranting.It is normal to spend and infact impossible not to spend in a relationship but when a lady demands for money and gives you ultimatum,it's called MADNESS and when a shameless bottom comes on cyber-space to defend such act it's called STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
nipeks001: Lmao,woe betide the man that eventually marry you.
Ngozi Okafor get a job and stop ranting.It is normal to spend and infact impossible not to spend in a relationship but when a lady demands for money and gives you ultimatum,it's called MADNESS and when a shameless bottom comes on cyber-space to defend such act it's called STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

lol!..you are an idiot!!...if you are not sick u wont be referring to me...are you mad or sick or both...

..who is forcing anyone to do anything??...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
nipeks001: Lmao,woe betide the man that eventually marry you.

lol!..you very daft!!.who is ngozi okafor??onuku,if you are not sick u wont be referring to me...woe betide the woman that will marry u too...shameless she-male..

..besides who is forcing anyone to do anything or issuing ultimatums??..my opinion still stands...go get a job and stop reading..or better still dive into a gutter....coward who only switched ids to type trash,use your original id the next time you refer to me okay?..

...nairaland cry baby,little wonder your ex dumbed your sorry ass and moved on,leaving you crying since..ewu coward.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by nipeks001(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ngokafor:

lol!..you very daft!!.who is ngozi okafor??onuku,if you are not sick u wont be referring to me...woe betide the woman that will marry u too...shameless she-male..

..besides who is forcing anyone to do anything or issuing ultimatums??..my opinion still stands...go get a job and stop reading..or better still dive into a gutter....coward who only switched ids to type trash,use your original id the next time you refer to me okay?..

...nairaland cry baby,little wonder your ex dumbed your sorry ass and moved on,leaving you crying since..ewu coward.
In ighoo's voice singing *E DEY PAIN ME O GAH GAH O*
lmao at switching ids,you really have issues.
I repeat woe betide the man that marries you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
nipeks001:
In ighoo's voice singing *E DEY PAIN ME O GAH GAH O*
lmao at switching ids,you really have issues.
I repeat woe betide the man that marries you.
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ngokafor:

Olodo son of a LovePeddler whose hiv-stricken mum is about to give up
soon....who is supposed to thank who between an about to die lowlife like you and me??.loser!...u certified criminal should rather thank ur decomposing slut of a useless mum for ur useless wasted life...dead-beat mum-kitty-sniffing criminal...ashawo pikin like u..

...keep f***kn ur diseased- stricken mum with rotted kitty u
carcass..i'll keep taking u 2 the cleaners here...rabid dog....hang
around kid,i'll be right back...

Abeg shift go that side wit ur smelling pusssy. Only an assignment done by standing u in an opened river side and bath you physically and spiritually can cure ur blood infected smelly pusssy.

*spit on her smelling pusssy* grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mcbussy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
....But seriously madam Ngoo,u nor dey try undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 08, 2013
U are very STUUPID for the monthly allowance! As a matter of fact, ORI E TI YI. Ode oshi, so pple like u still dey dis lagos, wey babes dey use una as ATM. na waa oh. Even ashawo won't collect 30k monthly...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Ngokafor:
...this thread has been really hilarious i tell you...imagine all the hues and cries over 5k...lol!..like my fiance would say 'poverty na bastard'...the op is even doubly silly to open a thread whining about 5k,forgeting how she stood by him when he was a corp member.I can bet u his babe dumped him for some other reasons and he comes twisting the whole story on nairaland,just to belong to the Association of Nairaland Whinners(ANW)..

hmmmm...

..@all, as long as you are working, you must spend on your girlfriends whether you like it or not!! [/b]or else remain unattached!,you have a choice!!..failure to do that and the op's story will be your portion.

It's not a must madam.

[b]
....dating is for big boys who understands the rules of the game and not for little kids
. Women the world over LOVES a caring and sharing man you can take that to the bank! .The good ones (like moi hehe)will understand if their man falls on hard times and would even help him stand on his feet financially,but a stingy koko is a big no!...and you wonder why SA women fall over themselves to date or marry Naija guys?..go figure!

Hmmmm... AT Machine man, huh?

Nothing wrong in giving a girl money but when you say it's A MUST, what are you insunauting? The very moment a girl makes it a must, she is seen as a what?

Who shall we blame; it's just the common naija girl speaking.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2013
2s£xy:

hmmmm...

It's not a must madam.

Hmmmm... AT Machine man, huh?

Nothing wrong in giving a girl money but when you say it's A MUST, what are you insunauting? The very moment a girl makes it a must, she is seen as a what?

Who shall we blame; it's just the common naija girl speaking.

2sexy,you guys dey misunderstand the babe.I don't see anything wrong with her previous posts.Although I always advocate that ladies should go out and work for their own money,guys must still spend for their babe.No guy go tell me say him never give him babe money,or buy her gifts.They can actually come to NL and rant.I can only blame girls who are overly dependent on their man because no be everytime money dey dey man pocket.Life isn't always rosy!

The babe is entitled to her own opinion and so all those bashing at her are just wasting their time.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by pickabeau1: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2013
This statement contradicts the feminist mantra ////

lynpetra:

2sexy,you guys dey misunderstand the babe.I don't see anything wrong with her previous posts.Although I always advocate that ladies should go out and work for their own money,guys must still spend for their babe.No guy go tell me say him never give him babe money,or buy her gifts.They can actually come to NL and rant.I can only blame girls who are overly dependent on their man because no be everytime money dey dey man pocket.Life isn't always rosy!

The babe is entitled to her own opinion and so all those bashing at her are just wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2013
pickabeau1: This statement contradicts the feminist mantra ////

It doesn't change the fact that its a man's world.A man must take care of his woman.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by pickabeau1: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra:

It doesn't change the fact that its a man's world.A man must take care of his woman.

In the new world order we are moving on towards, men n women are supposed to be equal
Spend on me n I will spend on you
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra:
2sexy,you guys dey misunderstand the babe.I don't see anything wrong with her previous posts.

I don't misunderstand anything. I am judging her by her own words. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Although I always advocate that ladies should go out and work for their own money,guys must still spend for their babe.No guy go tell me say him never give him babe money,or buy her gifts.They can actually come to NL and rant.I can only blame girls who are overly dependent on their man because no be everytime money dey dey man pocket.Life isn't always rosy!

well said! But did you see where she emphasize that it's a 'MUST'? I mean the very post I quoted above.

There is nothing wrong in giving a lady money but she too should also know that same or equal gesture should be reciprocated, else that's outright selfishness.

yes, she is. But from the way she speaks, she seem like someone who hardly spend her money on her supposed 'man' EXCEPT he is financially down, as in broke. Why does she have to wait till that time before she would decide to do same thing she expect from a man? Quite typical of a naija chic. That's understandable.

Whats wrong if you take your man on a date and pay the bills for weekend date at a lovely restaurant?

I don't have a problem spending money on a girlfriend as long as it is not abused.

I didn't comment much on this thread for a reason and that's why you see me at the tail end of it. Those who opposed her point of view are merely seen as broke or kid.

I remember a when LogicBoy said I was broke and just pretending to be an irrestible dude. She found it amusing to 'lol' going comment to that post.

Look at that the very post I quoted. Did you see the emphases on brokeness or how her fiancee decribed poverty?

Before I went for my NYSC I spent same 5k for monthly subscription on my laptop from Sept-Feb. Brokeness is a mental image that does not exist in my brain. With or without a job I will complete my mum's duplex which she left behind.

Just because people don't want to spend their money the way some mugus do does not mean they are broke. Top millionaires have one thing in common-frugality. Or how do you think they built their wealth if the spent it lavishly at the beginning of their financial voyage?

I don't have a problem in giving money. I am a cheerful giver but some of this ladies can abuse it when guys do it.

So, what happens if her fiancee stop giving her money? Dump him right?

It was here on nairaland I read about a guy who took interest in a girl while he was in school. He just developed likeness for her as if she was his sister. So, he freely gave her things when she make request, including making her hair and not because he wanted to date her.

One day he dial his number while the girl wasn't around but left the phone. What did he see? Mugu 1.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
pickabeau1:

In the new world order we are moving on towards, men n women are supposed to be equal
Spend on me n I will spend on you
But you would have to spend more.. tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
2s£xy:

I don't misunderstand anything. I am judging her by her own words. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

well said! But did you see where she emphasize that it's a 'MUST'? I mean the very post I quoted above.

There is nothing wrong in giving a lady money but she too should also know that same or equal gesture should be reciprocated, else that's outright selfishness.

yes, she is. But from the way she speaks, she seem like someone who hardly spend her money on her supposed 'man' EXCEPT he is financially down, as in broke. Why does she have to wait till that time before she would decide to do same thing she expect from a man? Quite typical of a naija chic. That's understandable.

Whats wrong if you take your man on a date and pay the bills for weekend date at a lovely restaurant?

I don't have a problem spending money on a girlfriend as long as it is not abused.

I didn't comment much on this thread for a reason and that's why you see me at the tail end of it. Those who opposed her point of view are merely seen as broke or kid.

I remember a when LogicBoy said I was broke and just pretending to be an irrestible dude. She found it amusing to 'lol' going comment to that post.

Look at that the very post I quoted. Did you see the emphases on brokeness or how her fiancee decribed poverty?

Before I went for my NYSC I spent same 5k for monthly subscription on my laptop from Sept-Feb. Brokeness is a mental image that does not exist in my brain. With or without a job I will complete my mum's duplex which she left behind.

Just because people don't want to spend their money the way some mugus do does not mean they are broke. Top millionaires have one thing in common-frugality. Or how do you think they built their wealth if the spent it lavishly at the beginning of their financial voyage?

I don't have a problem in giving money. I am a cheerful giver but some of this ladies can abuse it when guys do it.

So, what happens if her fiancee stop giving her money? Dump him right?

It was here on nairaland I read about a guy who took interest in a girl while he was in school. He just developed likeness for her as if she was his sister. So, he freely gave her things when she make request, including making her hair and not because he wanted to date her.

One day he dial his number while the girl wasn't around but left the phone. What did he see? Mugu 1.
Well you have said it all.I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by pickabeau1: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra: But you would have to spend more.. tongue

hahaha... then it is not equal ..... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.