Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24664 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by vislabraye(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tupacx: In my option, neither Atheists nor those that believe in God are completely right. The answer lies between

My reason bn; one believe there is God, the other believe there's no God.
Both views are based on beliv. There's no certainty in the two views.
None of the two parties can tangibly prove that God exist or that God does not exist.

There so many reasons for one to believe there's God and,
There are some reasons that will make you doubt the existence of God.

So where do U stand ?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Garri1: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Omooba77:
Psalm 14;Psalm 53

bla bla bla

Not even an atom of proof that your god is real grin
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by rapmike(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Zikdik: To add to Platteon's words, if your God is omnipotent, why won't he just say the word and vanquish Satan?
It sounds like God need a storyline. The same way a superhero won't vanquish his nemesis until the end of the movie. Too bad, there's gonna be a whole lot of bloodshed in and betwixt your God's not-so-interesing action series.
P.S: Do tell God to send a renewed testament that is less Jewish and more African, containing the lifeworks of peeps like Madiba. Also, open letters by certain Nigerian politicians would be welcome. Just remember to also tell him that this time we don't need four different inspired version...its errr, kinda confusing
He can do it, only that he respects order and he wants to prove that no matter how Satan wans to question his authority, he will still be right.

You atheists can't understand it, just as you can't hold a neutron in your hands and you cannot turn air with all its components into water only, the same way you can't explain near death experiences and everything that defies your logic...... so please, rest our case.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Omooba77:
Psalm 14;Psalm 53

Only a fool believes a donkey can talk!
Only a fool believes you can walk on water without any form of device for bouyancy and stay afloat

Only a fool will justify the killing of innocent kids in the name of religion!

Only a fool says in his heart that a Jewish man (Adam) and a jewish woman (Eve) are the parents of humanity! What of inbreeding? How did they avoid that? Who did cain marry?

Only a fool would believe anything anybody told him just because he added 'Thus saith the Lord'

Only a fool would believe you can sit down and pray for Nigeria to be better,instead of trying to be the change!

Only a fool will live his call a Jewish local deity Yahweh his god and bear Jewish and English names! Slave mentality

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Garri+:

bla bla bla

Not even an atom of proof that your god is real grin
You don't need any other proof that God is alive............ Exodus 3:6-14, Revelations 1:8
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kayo80(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton:

No.
The question is quite simple.
Millions of Christians throng to church and pray fervently for protection against demonic oppression and other demonic machinations.
In fact, there is currently a front page thread titled " Things that attract demonic possessions" and deals with how to avoid demonic possessions.

So, with that in mind, my question is very simple.

Why are demons afraid of atheists?
Have we finally found the antidote against demonic hauntings and possessions?

Demons don't exist. They are a construct of the human mind. But ofcos people ignorant of the power of mind and how it works will say I am speaking jargons. To each his own.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
kayo80:

Demons don't exist. They are a construct of the human mind. But ofcos people ignorant of the power of mind and how it works will say I am speaking jargons. To each his own.

Ephesians 6:10-18
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by tyav7: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Faith!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by benardtotti(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

This is horribly false, all humanity contributed their quota to modern science both atheist,pagan and christian scientists!

But one thing is sure the christian scientist,is a first a scientist before proclaiming christianity!

If Isaac Newton didn't place rational reasoning first, I wonder why he'll investigate the laws of motion since Thomas Aquinas claimed that god is the unmovable mover!

my brother stop going round in circles, that's the problem with you african atheists, so dull,running from pillar to post! Lol! First I responded to a post saying christianity encourages ignorance, when I countered that warped logic, you come here and twist things round indirectly acknowledging that all; atheist,muslims,xtians contributed to knowledge, then in your haste,you say xtian scientists were first scientist before proclaiming xtianity, you forget that if indeed according to your conclusion that those scientists who were first scientists/philosophers ,later declared for xtianity,doesn't that show that they must have seen something in xtianity to want to accept it? By the way,like I said earlier, you need to really do a more balanced research on christian knowledge it will do you good so you don't embarass yourself in public,on a lighter note! I believe you grew up in nigeria? Please refresh my memory,the modern system of education in nigeria was introduced by?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Garri1: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Omooba77:
You don't need any other proof that God is alive............ Exodus 3:6-14, Revelations 1:8

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Chiemeka1: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
A fool says in his heart that there is no God. You can't struggle for what is lawfully yours. The devil has seen that they are bona fide hell citizens(his own people) that is why he is not boardered in their cases.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Atheists cannot prove that there's no God. Theists cannot prove that there is God. The best the both of them can do is being subjective. Buh I have an advice. What if God exist? Atheists will lose a whole bunch. Theists will gain a whole bunch. What if there's no God, both of them wont lose. So u see, theism pays. Believe in God!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by okeke2: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
But remember atheist dnt believe in demons so how does dat make dem demonic??
also dere are some atheist that are more humble than some christains today
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Garri1: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Onye_Ibo: Atheists cannot prove that there's no God. Theists cannot prove that there is God. The best the both of them can do is being subjective. Buh I have an advice. What if God exist? Atheists will lose a whole bunch. Theists will gain a whole bunch. What if there's no God, both of them wont lose. So u see, theism pays. Believe in God!

And if Zeus is god

Both Atheist and christians end in hell

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Mckayzee(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Atheism is dismissing belief in gods for lack of evidence and not proving gods don't exist!

We are all atheists just that I believe in one less god than you do!

As you dismiss Amadioha,Shiva, Ogun,Sango,Allah that is how I dismiss Yahweh!!
Then yahweh is the only God you dismiss and you probably believe other gods exist..if one is gonna be an atheist, be an atheist for real, but just hating and trying to disprove yahweh aint so cool..
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
benardtotti: my brother stop going round in circles, that's the problem with you african atheists, so dull,running from pillar to post! Lol! First I responded to a post saying christianity encourages ignorance, when I countered that warped logic, you come here and twist things round indirectly acknowledging that all; atheist,muslims,xtians contributed to knowledge, then in your haste,you say xtian scientists were first scientist before proclaiming xtianity, you forget that if indeed according to your conclusion that those scientists who were first scientists/philosophers ,later declared for xtianity,doesn't that show that they must have seen something in xtianity to want to accept it? By the way,like I said earlier, you need to really do a more balanced research on christian knowledge it will do you good so you don't embarass yourself in public,on a lighter note! I believe you grew up in nigeria? Please refresh my memory,the modern system of education in nigeria was introduced by?

Well I've always said it that an Atheist that says all Christians are dumb is as foolish and dumb as a Christian that say all atheists are fools!

In as much as most christians are dumb sheeples,there are very intelligent christians! In this forum there is Insquor,Davidylan, Mr. Annoy e.t.c

Also if you frequent religious section,you would know I have never denied the role christians played in introducing education to Africa not just Nigeria! I am myself grew up in a very christian home and studied in an Anglican secondary school!

But the fact remains that christianity denies basic truths like evolution! The christian church killed Galileo for saying the Sun is the centre of the solar system! It takes a lot of dumbing down of intellect for intelligent christians to believe in god

The bible is full of scientific inaccuracies,logical half truths and outright foolish claims! I started doubting the bible from the age of 10 when I learnt about dinosaurs and found out that the bible forgot such historic animals!

Now I am free!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Brymo: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You are too pretty to allow your mind to be clouded by emotions! Do you have any evidence for demons? Have you seen them before? How do you know demons are in operation?

Honey,liberate your mind. Do not let the god delusion to kee you down!
i ain't judgingin,but wen u get to hell expect hell. After ur signature.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mckayzee:
Then yahweh is the only God you dismiss and you probably believe other gods exist..if one is gonna be an atheist, be an atheist for real, but just hating and trying to disprove yahweh aint so cool..

I dismiss all gods
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Isodice: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't think atheists believe in any sort of demon(s)..by so, demons can't come near to them
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by deeptesting(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
vislabraye:

If demons don't exists, may be God doesn't exist to you. I wonder how blind anyone can be.
If you have ever encountered a miracle or a supernatural event, you will know.

One thing i don`t do is to argue about the belief of others,i have been on both end as a christian and an Atheist..I am more comfortable been an atheist and i have no grudges against anyone with other views,i don`t believe in miracles; neither do i want to disturb myself with a life after here..I am here now and wants to live happily,freely and not a life of fear based on a fairy tale of hell fire if i do bad and a fairy heaven if i do good...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by rapmike(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
mustaphagreens:
lies you were told by who/what?--that story book or magazine you call a bible which is constantly edited to contain more lies?? Mtcheeeew
Please dude, tell me where the Bible is edited?

People read the Bible and improve daily in their lives, you come here and spit poo around. Oh i know what is your problem, you don't have any document proving the credibility of your beliefs.

I don't have time for you folks, am unfollowing this thread, no reasonable argument here
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Brymo: i ain't judgingin,but wen u get to hell expect hell. After ur signature.

Honey now think of your just god, if I live a noble life,helping humans and die he will send me to hell! But will forgive an armed robber and a rapist that asks for forgiveness the last minute?

As for me I am not scared of yahweh, I grew out of that fear about a year ago and I'm still fine.

What if you are wrong and Allah is the true and only god? We'll be in hell together!

I'll sure love to burn in hell with you,cos looking into your eyes for eternity will make hell more valuable than heaven for me!

Gosh! You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by patrickmuf(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
we all got our beliefs but the innate ability to live above the confines of religion sets us apart...For me, i see people as; ahmed, chuks, dayo, uyi etc not as xtian or Muslim or Hindu or traditionalist.....I say let's live and let live.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by peterphd(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Austeenx: Holy Satan!
It should be, "Do Demons exist?"

They don't believe that God exists, why should they believe Demons exist?
Are you really a satanist? One day its virgin Buddha and the next its holy satan.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
to me I believe they are different kinds of gods! thousands of gods all over the world. so we would always have the bad and the good -

called it demon or angels! whatever they exist! go consult some herbalist or magicians they you will know demons exist! if you doubt then go try them out if they wouldnt run you mad!

but there is a dominion over all of them. They must be a master and slave just like the our daily lives activities

so theortically God exist that rules over other gods

who created the other plants and universe? you think it just came like that? through atoms or some fanthoms? you must be a joker! some kind of super-power beings must have created it.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Garri1: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
faakay: to me I believe they are different kinds of gods! thousands of gods all over the world. so we would always have the bad and the good -

called it demon or angels! whatever

but there is a dominion over all of them. They must be a master and slave just like the our daily lives activities

so theortically God exist that rules over other gods

who created the other plants and universe? you think it just came like that? through atoms or some fanthoms? you must be a joker! some kind of super-power beings must have created it.

Then who created your god?

Embrace Science, Embrace knowledge.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Garri+:

Then who created your god?

Embrace Science, Embrace knowledge.

I'm into science and technology! so stop asking unreasonable question

who created computer? where did it start from? do you know? answer that question first
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Hero10001: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
MonsieurCoder: Gods, Satan, demons. Its all in your mind, they only exist in your mind. An atheist has none of that
Go steal for Akinmorin, Oyo State. If Thunder nor go fire you.
Come lie untop Ogun, for Abeokuta, or come frack married woman for egba if Magun nor go kill you.
Agemo for Ijebu nor be play oo

*in Dagrin's voice*
God dey, Satan even dey, if you wan chop bread, na then you go know say oven dey..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Garri1: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
faakay:

I'm into science and technology! so stop asking unreasonable question

who created computer? where did it start from? do you know? answer that question first

In 1822, Charles Babbage purposed and began developing the Difference Engine, considered to be the first automatic computing engine that was capable of computing several sets of numbers and making a hard copies of the results.

Who created your god?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Big.game:
Chaii!!!.....They should be another 'Age of enlightenment' in Nigeria or even africa as a whole.

Word!!!! I dunno we'll ever a renaissance age in Africa sad
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Who told u dat? Demon are real according to d bible, and they aren't afraid of anybody. They only fear d name of Jesus. U can argue it with all ur might today,but one day, u'll realize it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / The Lie "We" Preached From The Pulpit.... / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.