Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24610 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Generalshepherd is doing a great job. Kudos brova
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by pbling: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
dey r demon demselves
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by hotwax: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
You don't get it. Demons see atheists as sharing the same interest. They are fighting the same course. They also see aithests as already conquered sheeps. They like food in storage. But believers are pain in the a**s. They want them so bad.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by hotwax: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
You don't get it. Demons see atheists as sharing the same interest. They are fighting the same course. They also see aithests as already conquered sheeps. They are like food in storage. But believers are pain in the a**s. They want them so bad.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by okeke2: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
hey look at me "i'm in a satanic
cult uhh-
uhhh i'm really tough and scary hunh, so i
jerk my buddies off every full
moon at midnight and we all share the same
girl uhhn huuh
and we all wear matching outfits
like girl scouts!!!!"
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
peterphd:
Are you really a satanist? One day its virgin Buddha and the next its holy satan.

I belong to every religion on this planet. ALL!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind: Generalshepherd is doing a great job. Kudos brova

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you my brother...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
ramalot: When misguided youths go to university (in Naija), they blend in with a 'cult'
when asked, they say: "It is for protection". Then they go on to live and perhaps die with the horrors of cult clashes.

When most regular youths go through university in Naija, they graduate without ever dealing with cult related hazards.

Now, the question is.. WHY?

answer: IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.

Bro, please expantiate further. I don't get your point @ all. No insults, pls
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by PezzoNovante(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Well, I enjoyed this thread, theist and atheist arguments.

You don't argue with an atheist quoting the bible cos he/she does not believe that. You argue with them logically, and the truth is dat u can't prove the existence of your god to them cos u have not seen ur own god but what matters is your belief. What makes me a theist is that I just believe there is a supernatural force.

Why are demons scared of atheist?., Well, atheist don't believe that demons exist.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by okeke2: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
okeke2: hey look at me "i'm in a satanic
cult uhh-
uhhh i'm really tough and scary hunh, so i
jerk my buddies off every full
moon at midnight and we all share the same
girl uhhn huuh
and we all wear matching outfits
like girl scouts!!!!"
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by tr3y(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
We are all victims of whatever we believe in
I sometimes wonder if the bible was just a work of a writer like Da Vinci
People do look up to the sky and say God is above but spacecraft have left this planet and there is no sign of any supernatural being living up there
There are things that shows God and Demons don't exist and at the same time there are proves they might do exist. I'm not an atheist neither am I a fanatics but the ultimate things is the mind is a great tool.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by mustaphagreens(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by larrytorch(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
what i dont get z dt dz so called Atheist r talking abt Christians nd nt Muslims ? undecided
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

If the world was created by god then he is wasteful,because we have 8other planets in our solar system that is uninhabited! Now our solar system is like a grain of sand in the milky way,where millions of planets and Suns exist!

The earth is 90% water,and uninhabitable, again why would a perfect god be that wasteful?

Also have you heard of earthquakes and Tsunami's,why would a perfect god design a system riddled with so many faults and dangerous elements?

Ponder on these before you argue for intteligent design

wat dyu know about waste?
God is a God of abundance. When rabbits give birth ,they born in litters, when trees fruit,from a single seed the fruits emerge in abundance, after Peter hosted Jesus in his boat , He was rewarded with abundance of wat he'd been toiling all night for-fish,
when weeds grow they grow in abundance. You can tell from d design of d planets that God loves variety. Theyre planets with differing properties. God is a lavish God but not wasteful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by BosColeone: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Have u ever stopped for once to look at everything around u? The sun, the moon, the stars, the different seasons? Have u ever wondered at yourself, the things u do, d way u do them, d way u think? Who made d different species of animals, the plants? There's something no man can deny, and that is; he didn't create himself, neither did his father before him. Only a fool, will refuse to acknowledge the intelligence behind the whole of creation. Everything is perfect! The fingers are five for a reason, the eyes are two for a reason, the nose? Feet? There is a place to pass out urine, females have holes btw their legs to accept the poles males carry, WISDOM! Every little thing points to God, not to accept that is Folly. Only a fool says there's no God.
God is great! I stand in awe of your awesomeness oh God! So many things I do not understand but one thing I cannot deny, you are awesome! And worthy of all worship! Even my soul cries and longs to worship you!
I forever stand in awe!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Only a fool believes a donkey can talk!
Only a fool believes you can walk on water without any form of device for bouyancy and stay afloat

Only a fool will justify the killing of innocent kids in the name of religion!

Only a fool says in his heart that a Jewish man (Adam) and a jewish woman (Eve) are the parents of humanity! What of inbreeding? How did they avoid that? Who did cain marry?

Only a fool would believe anything anybody told him just because he added 'Thus saith the Lord'

Only a fool would believe you can sit down and pray for Nigeria to be better,instead of trying to be the change!

Only a fool will live his call a Jewish local deity Yahweh his god and bear Jewish and English names! Slave mentality

only a fool will look at a well designed machine and conclude it came about from a random chaotic process.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Mprex(f): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton:

Sorry, You see, we don't share your delusions with you.
An atheist cannot serve an imaginary master.
Satan, just like your invisible skydaddy, is a creation of the same deluded mind.

It would appear, going by your delusions, that satan is on a retainership, hired by skydaddy to keep you little retards sufficiently scared and terrified.
So, satan is part and parcel of your never-ending children's horror tale.

Isn't just hilarious , and indeed very saddistic that your skydaddy hires satan to keep you permanently terrified.

Embrace the atheistic worldview and live free.
God av mercy on ur perishin soul. Amen!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by emmaeyo: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
what you don't believe in has no effect on you..who knows why? grin(i know why,just want you guys to think a little)
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by okeke2: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hey guys. i really love watching people die!!! does it mean im possesed by an alien from outer space Or did dey wipe my mind last night??
Felt like a..toe shoe, SHOE TOE, ALIENS FU.K YALL!!! HELP
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by AVmonster: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mprex:
Keep your prayers to yourself..
kambo:

only a fool will look at a well designed machine and conclude it came about from a random chaotic process.

Evolution is Neither Random nor Chaotic... You clearly don't understand it..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Secularist: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
It is refreshing to see that there are alot of atheist in the house. Some how we have been able to break the cycle and reason enough to question and rationalize, something several billions of people have refused or are simply too indoctrinated to do.

Becoming an atheist is like waking up to realize all around you are people sleep walking permanently.

Proud atheist here!

And for all you religious folks out there please remember, this platform was created by an atheist, it just might be "demonic" Hehehehehe! grin

Religious people are like children a simple Boo! and they run for the hills. LMAO!

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
mustaphagreens: shocked shocked shocked

C.S. Lewis will tell you better..............................
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Secularist: It is refreshing to see that there are alot of atheist in the house. Some how we have been able to break the cycle and reason enough to question and rationalize, something several billions of people have refused or are simply too indoctrinated to do.

Becoming an atheist is like waking up to realize all around you are people sleep walking permanently.

Proud atheist here!

And for all you religious folks out there please remember, this platform was created by an atheist, it just might be "demonic" Hehehehehe! grin

Religious people are like children a simple Boo! and they run for the hills. LMAO!

Not demonic as not knowing Jesus Christ................................No repentance after death and only one life to live..............
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Secularist: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mprex:

Funny how verbal and physical violence is the order of the theist's day. Even your bible is rated 18 with its extremely violent language. Pheww! Would NOT have my kids read that, not till they grown and for laughs then.

LOL!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Well I've always said it that an Atheist that says all Christians are dumb is as foolish and dumb as a Christian that say all atheists are fools!

In as much as most christians are dumb sheeples,there are very intelligent christians! In this forum there is Insquor,Davidylan, Mr. Annoy e.t.c

Also if you frequent religious section,you would know I have never denied the role christians played in introducing education to Africa not just Nigeria! I am myself grew up in a very christian home and studied in an Anglican secondary school!

But the fact remains that christianity denies[b] basic truths like evolution![/b]The christian church killed Galileo for saying the Sun is the centre of the solar system! It takes a lot of dumbing down of intellect for intelligent christians to believe in god

The bible is full of scientific inaccuracies,logical half truths and outright foolish claims! I started doubting the bible from the age of 10 when I learnt about dinosaurs and found out that the bible forgot such historic animals!

Now I am free!!!

evolution isnt a truth neither is it basic.it is a theory because it is built on conjecture. Scientist call it the "theory of evolution". And it is widely disputed even within d scientifc community.

The "church" acting outside the boundaries of scripture is nothg but a pawn for destruction.
The religious leaders killed Jesus too.
Even though if they had searched the scriptures they'd hav seen that Jesus really was the messaiah.
If the religious mafia of Galileo's day had searched d scripture they'd hav seen d verse in psalms that says the earth is roundish.
The bible admonishes christians to "think", "study", "be diligent",
promises that a man who is diligent in his labour will stand before prominent men. Does this sound like advocating illiteracy?
Jesus disciples included educated men like luke,a physician, matthew a tax collector.
Paul, was an erudite scholar, do his epistles read like unintelligent works?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo:

wat dyu know about waste?
God is a God of abundance. When rabbits give birth ,they born in litters, when trees fruit,from a single seed the fruits emerge in abundance, after Peter hosted Jesus in his boat , He was rewarded with abundance of wat he'd been toiling all night for-fish,
when weeds grow they grow in abundance. You can tell from d design of d planets that God loves variety. Theyre planets with differing properties. God is a lavish God but not wasteful.

This rebuttal why a god supposedly made the earth for you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo:

With all the volcanic erruptions,Tsunamis ,earthquakes and other natural disasters. You call this earth well designed!

Its either your god is a horrible disaster or the earth wasn't designed!

And if you accept one god who created that god?
If you claim that god is self existent,why can't the universe be too?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
AVmonster: Keep your prayers to yourself..
Evolution is Neither Random nor Chaotic... You clearly don't understand it..
neither do cuttg edge scientists of today. Showg man is still largely ignorant yet if in physcal matters like how man came about the scientifc camps are torn , how much more unqualified are they to make conclusve statements about the existence of God.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo:

evolution isnt a truth neither is it basic.it is a theory because it is built on conjecture. Scientist call it the "theory of evolution". And it is widely disputed even within d scientifc community.

The "church" acting outside the boundaries of scripture is nothg but a pawn for destruction.
The religious leaders killed Jesus too.
Even though if they had searched the scriptures they'd hav seen that Jesus really was the messaiah.
If the religious mafia of Galileo's day had searched d scripture they'd hav seen d verse in psalms that says the earth is roundish.
The bible admonishes christians to "think", "study", "be diligent",
promises that a man who is diligent in his labour will stand before prominent men. Does this sound like advocating illiteracy?
Jesus disciples included educated men like luke,a physician, matthew a tax collector.
Paul, was an erudite scholar, do his epistles read like unintelligent works?

Galileo didn't argue about the earth being spherical,the argument was that the sun and not the earth is the centre of the solar system. I'll love to see the solar system in the bible!

Evolution is widely accepted,far above creation stories in the scientific community! Google is your friend

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo:
neither do cuttg edge scientists of today. Showg man is still largely ignorant yet if in physcal matters like how man came about the scientifc camps are torn , how much more unqualified are they to make conclusve statements about the existence of God.

Science is humble and doesn't claim to know the end from the beginning.

Religion on the other concludes a god did it without even thinking!

Science adjusts with new findings while religion sticks to its ignorant ways!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Garri+:

The man that had 1000 wives? Sounds legit!

And mind you, Solomon was so wise that he rejected Yahweh and worshipped other gods.

That is something to think about.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

With all the volcanic erruptions,Tsunamis ,earthquakes and other natural disasters. You call this earth well designed!

Its either your god is a horrible disaster or the earth wasn't designed!

And if you accept one god who created that god?
If you claim that god I self existent,why can't the universe be too?

baby conclusions.
First, in a chaotic process you wudnt have enuff tranquility to support life,not to talk of significant tranquility to support buildg of cities , and continuations of generations. But you hav that on earth.
In a random process life wud flourish equally on other planets but thts not d case. There's only life on earth.
The so called disasters you mention happen with such infrequency tht theyre headline news showing tht these are anomalies and not features of chaotic process. If u say life is random and chaotic , why does the choas favor stability. Randomness shouldnt b partial or predictable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.