Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24602 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Lordlexyy: Don't be myopic in your choosen believe. We have heard of plenty cases of people who have had encounter with spirits, what do you make of that? I have had the privilege of seeing an angel in my bed room, what do you call that, hallucination? Wake up. It will be foolish of you to talk about what you know nothing about. Listen, open your mind and learn, perhaps, God will grant you understanding.

So your evidence for spirits are individual accounts? The case I've heard all described and defined these spirits,angels and god differently! Making it highly subjective!

I also saw angels the first time I drank alomo bitters,you experience is no proof
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MonsieurCoder: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Lordlexyy: I have had the privilege of seeing an angel in my bed room

Did it have wings? grin was it white and glowing? grin grin
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by patrickmuf(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2013
aManFromMars: God, demons and Satan love to breed in gullible minds.

You stop to believe in God and he moves out with his faithful servant Lucifer, JesUs,Gabriel and friends.

When bad things happen to us, we know the solution will not come by swimming miracle water or sowing seed faith offerings. When we go broke, we check our spending habits not blame it on some mythical devourers that are God's EFCC for tithe defrauders. When bad things happen to us, we understand that it is a cycle of life not punishment from some jobless omnipotent being.

DEMONS are afraid of reason and knowledge.
indeed you are a man from mars...you think outside the box...Kudos bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by jmoore(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2013
AntiGod FC is made up of demons(coaches) + Atheists(players).
The coach is not afraid of the players.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2013
May the light of truth shine on you atheists before it becomes too late!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2013
Omooba77:
You are right, the Devil make them believe he doesn't exist and he wrecks havoc at will, Roman 1:28-31

Please give me just one evidence for god,just one.

I'll love to quote 'As for me and my family we will serve the Lord again', all I need is one evidence for him
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Tupacx: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2013
In my opinion, neither Atheists nor those that believe in God are completely right. The answer lies between

My reason bn; one believe there is God, the other believe there's no God.
Both views are based on beliv. There's no certainty in the two views.
None of the two parties can tangibly prove that God exist or that God does not exist.

There are so many reasons for one to believe there's God and,
There are some reasons that will make you doubt the existence of God.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2013
simon gonner: "The world holds two classes of men -
intelligent men without religion, and
religious men without intelligence."

There is a third type, Intelligent men with religion
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by simongonner: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Tupacx: In my option, neither Atheists nor those that believe in God are completely right. The answer lies between

None of the two parties can tangibly prove that God exist or that God does not exist.

There so many reasons for one to believe there's God and,
spot on bro...
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by simongonner: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2013
caldermichaels:

There is a third type, Intelligent men with religion
2%
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by patrickmuf(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2013
All those saying demons, Satan etc do you have proof of their existence? if no, then the argument is as good as done

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by benardtotti(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Typical christian anti-intellectual fundamentalism

"knowledge is evil"

kai...smh
sorry to disapoint you but christianity actually breeds knowledge,the problem with you so called african atheist is that you think you know too much,yet what you know is so little, if you guys do your homework very well you will know that modern day education was bred via christianity, the problem with african christianity culture is the same problem with every other aspect of african culture/lifestyle; one man wants to be at the top,while others look up to him.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Tupacx: In my option, neither Atheists nor those that believe in God are completely right. The answer lies between

There so many reasons for one to believe there's God and,

Atheism is dismissing belief in gods for lack of evidence and not proving gods don't exist!

We are all atheists just that I believe in one less god than you do!

As you dismiss Amadioha,Shiva, Ogun,Sango,Allah that is how I dismiss Yahweh!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by superior1: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

So you agree with me that thought and reasoning which are intangible and subjective are the same with god,demons,heaven and hell?

That is not the point. The questions is do thoughts exist?, have you seen one?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Garri1: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2013
benardtotti: sorry to disapoint you but christianity actually breeds knowledge,the problem with you so called african atheist is that you think you know too much,yet what you know is so little, if you guys do your homework very well you will know that modern day education was bred via christianity, the problem with african christianity culture is the same problem with every other aspect of african culture/lifestyle; one man wants to be at the top,while others look up to him.

Like talking snakes.
Staffs turning to snakes.
Talking donkeys??
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2013
benardtotti: sorry to disapoint you but christianity actually breeds knowledge,the problem with you so called african atheist is that you think you know too much,yet what you know is so little, if you guys do your homework very well you will know that modern day education was bred via christianity, the problem with african christianity culture is the same problem with every other aspect of african culture/lifestyle; one man wants to be at the top,while others look up to him.

This is horribly false, all humanity contributed their quota to modern science both atheist,pagan and christian scientists!

But one thing is sure the christian scientist,is a first a scientist before proclaiming christianity!

If Isaac Newton didn't place rational reasoning first, I wonder why he'll investigate the laws of motion since Thomas Aquinas claimed that god is the unmovable mover!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton: I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?

Mhen..u r really confused. U need help as fast as possible.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by macof(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2013
Ajibam:

the op cool

anyways,
plaeton, don't you know being an atheist you are already possessed by the demon of knowledge.. you let
your knowledge and human wisdom to overshadow the truth about God..
you are already possessed bro..
don't be ignorant if it...
look for a way out...
Jesus can help though

So God is against knowledge

Such Ridiculous Religion
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by eaglek: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2013
Being an atheist is nothing to be proud about! Those who deny the existence of God are not wise, to put it mildly. They might as well deny the very air they breath! The surest protection from evil in all its ramifications is to constantly dwell in the Light of God! This can be achieved by recognizing the laws of God in creation and obeying them, and maintaining an unbroken commitment to doing good.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by EveryLadY(f): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2013
the answer is simple.demons and atheists are same.abi demon dey fear demon? help me answer abeg.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2013
superior1:

That is not the point. The questions is do thoughts exist?, have you seen one?

Every time you
think of something you create a electrical signal in the
brain, this can be measured and hence evidence that you are thinking!

It can't measure you actually thought but it evidence for brain activities!

Any evidence for god yet,or do you plan on quoting the bible?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Garri1: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2013
eaglek: Being an atheist is nothing to be proud about! Those who deny the existence of God are not wise, to put it mildly. They might as well deny the very air they breath! The surest protection from evil in all its ramifications is to constantly dwell in the Light of God! This can be achieved by recognizing the laws of God in creation and obeying them, and maintaining an unbroken commitment to doing good.

But You believe in a book which has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd, and primitive stories
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2013
eaglek: Being an atheist is nothing to be proud about! Those who deny the existence of God are not wise, to put it mildly. They might as well deny the very air they breath! The surest protection from evil in all its ramifications is to constantly dwell in the Light of God! This can be achieved by recognizing the laws of God in creation and obeying them, and maintaining an unbroken commitment to doing good.

There are over 2800 different gods world over,which god are you talking about?

By the way the air I breathe can be measure and analysed with proven methods that work universally!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by benardtotti(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2013
Garri+:

Like talking snakes.
Staffs turning to snakes.
Talking donkeys??
next time when you wanna pick portions of the bible,pick in a balanced format, have you ever heard of Solomon? Read proverbs and ecclesiastes, even you can never organize your philosophy into such a book as ecclesistes! Its too deep that many so called church fathers don't like it,they say its a product of a backslidden solomon,which obviously is not true, you see! Through the ages human beings always love to reject what they can't decipher or explain,so its not new,finally,why don't you read the words of jesus,I hope you know its not only miracles jesus did,he also spent hours teaching people how to live with a new ideology different from what the synagogues taught,that's why they called him a heretic.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Garri1: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2013
benardtotti: next time when you wanna pick portions of the bible,pick in a balanced format, have you ever heard of Solomon? Read proverbs and ecclesiastes, even you can never organize your philosophy into such a book as ecclesistes! Its too deep that many so called church fathers don't like it,they say its a product of a backslidden solomon,which obviously is not true, you see! Through the ages human beings always love to reject what they can't decipher or explain,so its not new,finally,why don't you read the words of jesus,I hope you know its not only miracles jesus did,he also spent hours teaching people how to live with a new ideology different from what the synagogues taught,that's why they called him a heretic.

The man that had 1000 wives? Sounds legit!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Demons don't go against empty things because they (atheist) already belongs to them so why go after them? Demons only fight you when they see something Good in you. Is only a fool that will say there is no God.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Mhen..u r really confused. U need help as fast as possible.

Uncle Teddy I have so much respect for you from your thread in improving the dating game!

Just apply that reasoning and analytical strengths you have in thinking crtitically about god and evidence for god!

Let me know how it goes!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by vislabraye(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2013
deeptesting: Seriously,i had an experience some few months ago,i woke up in the middle of the night by the prayers of a woman from a neighboring compound,her prayers were so intense and went on for hours rebuking,cursing,binding and loosing both good and evil spirit as the case may be. I paid attention to know what was going on and realized that a bird was seriously shouting from my house (upstairs which has was yet to be completed then) and it was directly opposite her children`s window. I didn`t hear a male voice from the house and i assumed she was alone with the kids and the sound from the bird was quite scaring,as a free thinker,i quietly opened my doors,went round climbed up and drove the bird away and the prayers immediately stopped. The point is been an Atheist or a free thinker sets you free,belief in God has really messed up the life of a lot of people especially Nigerians. I have many more experiences like the destruction of a shrine which was a disgusting site for visitors during my fathers burial and i was cursed by the deluded Eze nwanyi but my life keeps moving forward and better till date. The existence of demons is all in your mind.

If demons don't exists, may be God doesn't exist to you. I wonder how blind anyone can be.
If you have ever encountered a miracle or a supernatural event, you will know.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2013

I am an ATHEIST! And I wear it like a badge proudly!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I am an ATHEIST! And I wear it like a badge proudly!
Psalm 14;Psalm 53
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2013
vislabraye:

If demons don't exists, may be God doesn't exist to you. I wonder how blind anyone can be.

Have you experienced a miracle? Why not share ?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Garri1: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
vislabraye:

Miracles ko hercules ni

email me when an amputee gets healed abi your god power no reach that side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta / Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.