Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25637 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by idupaul: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey yo yo yo. . . . shawty yall besta hop off mi boi Naawee. Ya heard me. He the O.G. of Boston. Na saying. He was the negro ova there who instead of having a Boston Tea Party, shiz. . . . brotha man went had Boston Palmwine Festival. Yeah yeah yeah, ya na whut I'm saying? Negro Reppin for that N.T.T.G all day every day. Ya heard me. Can I get a whut whut from somebody, you know it is that N.T.T.G. up in this peace. We fittin na break yal off will a little sum n, sum n. Ya know, show yal whut it all bout. It all bout them N.T.T.G. "[b]N[/b]egros [b]T[/b]hinking [b]T[/b]hey [b]G[/b]angstas". Yeah yeah yeah, yal heard me straight. So don't get twisted, because we iz about being fake to the day Osama wake. We Ruff Ryders in this peace and ya besta recognize. Ya digg. cool

You just too fake, wetin bring American revolutionary war history enter here now, am sure You were the one nawee met and quickly concluded on naija women.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2008
cooldude62:

I think this guy's rude,
thats not how to do it buddie,
I am an experienced guy in the field thats freaking you and i can convieniently say you
are new in the game.
Thats why you are here to make unnessesary noise.

come closer holding your two hears. . .big boys don't shout!

sup chamotex, sup tope?

im cool oo
u nkan?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey yo yo yo. . . . shawty yall besta hop off mi boi Naawee. Ya heard me. He the O.G. of Boston. Na saying. He was the negro ova there who instead of having a Boston Tea Party, shiz. . . . brotha man went had Boston Palmwine Festival. Yeah yeah yeah, ya na whut I'm saying? Negro Reppin for that N.T.T.G all day every day. Ya heard me. Can I get a whut whut from somebody, you know it is that N.T.T.G. up in this peace. We fittin na break yal off will a little sum n, sum n. Ya know, show yal whut it all bout. It all bout them N.T.T.G. "[b]N[/b]egros [b]T[/b]hinking [b]T[/b]hey [b]G[/b]angstas". Yeah yeah yeah, yal heard me straight. So don't get twisted, because we iz about being fake to the day Osama wake. We Ruff Ryders in this peace and ya besta recognize. Ya digg. cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
cooldude62:

hope i meet una well

welcome bak bro . . . i was holding it down in ur absence. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by cooldude62(m): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2008
chamotex:

welcome bak bro . . . i was holding it down in ur absence. cheesy
Oh great. thats what i like to hear, not some crazy guy coming here to direspect dem beautiful guurls.
Tope, we need to talk on something behind camera ok,
i'm working on my messanger,
i'll hit you when its back.

what of our diary?
still on? i gat enough gists, i can publish a book on that,
lets see how 'll let the gists come.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by etauso(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2008
o boy (nawee), u r just a maga.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by A40(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2008
Paradise!!!!! grin finally the females can get some bashing too i agree with the poster of the topic to some extent but the way you girls diss the brothas up in here has just made me agree with him even more
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
superstan:

are you naawee's sibling? wink
As i said mayne, it bout them N.T.T.G. ya feel me. They fittin na go to the top mayne. It bout being fake to the day Osama wake, ya digg. cool

tope2000:

grin grin grin grin
LMAO!!! It bout them N.T.T.G. For Life Shawty. All day, Every day. Ruff Ryders. cool

idupaul:

You just too fake, wetin bring American revolutionary war history enter here now, am sure You were the one nawee met and quickly concluded on naija women.
Efulefu si ebea zuzupu nwanzuzu. I bu ewu. Go and clap for yaself. Stupid idiot. Want go and insult me you stupid ass illiterate. Go back to your yard, pick up a dictionary, you do know what a dictionary is, or are you too stupid for that. Take that dictionary, and look up the word sarcasm. Study the word, then come back and read my post you tonto. Continue to zuzu around agadi awoke.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2008
Oyinye, stop talking like that angry angry

ugh, you sound like naweed sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2008
A-40:

Paradise!!!!! grin finally the females can get some bashing too i agree with the poster of the topic to some extent but the way you girls diss the brothas up in here has just made me agree with him even more
angry angry angry angry angry pka enu e de jor. how far?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by idupaul: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ onyinye

must You always insult? i knew You were being sarcastic, but by the time i knew twas supposed be to sarcastic i had hit the reply button
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2008
idupaul:

@ onyinye
must You always insult? i knew You were being sarcastic, but by the time i knew twas supposed be to sarcastic i had hit the reply button
Just shut up already, jeez you is a pest. WTF do you mean by insult, it was your dumb ass that insulted me so you can stuff that up your idiotic brain.

Ruby_Pearl:

Oyinye, stop talking like that angry angry
ugh, you sound like naweed sad
Oka o. . . . sorry. grin You know Naaweed, reps that N.T.T.G. for lyfe. It is all about "Negros Thinking They Gangstas" grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by dyabman(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
onyinye what up everybody is on You

can i help?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
onyinye2:

As i said mayne, it bout them N.T.T.G. ya feel me. They fittin na go to the top mayne. It bout being fake to the day Osama wake, ya digg. cool

onyinye is feeling the vibes. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
@them fucka's on Nland,

Can't I just have a timeout? Damn! See how people all hagglin' over me?

I'm Leo by Zodiac sign. Never knew these astrologists can be just so good!

Once I'm in the house, it's never the same. I get spellbound attention! This

has never been my intention, but can I help it? Nah, not at all! This is my very

self, forever rockin' baby!

I reiterate my stance on this, Nigerian shawties are utterly ugly and farcically

stupid. No straying away from this! To y'all throwing verbal histrionics at me,

you only get half a bar! F**k y'all bitches and ersatz niggaz!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2008
dyabman:

onyinye what up everybody is on You
can i help?
Help with what. . . . .

superstan:

onyinye is feeling the vibes. tongue
Yesir, ya got it on the straight way. Ya feel me. cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Nne, i feel you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
cooldude62:

Oh great. thats what i like to hear, not some crazy guy coming here to direspect them beautiful guurls.
[b]Tope, we need to talk on something behind camera ok,[/b]i'm working on my messanger,
i'll hit you when its back.

what of our diary?
still on? i gat enough gists, i can publish a book on that,
lets see how 'll let the gists come.

werrin be that ooo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Stop this stupid fulminations! You aint makin' sense at all!

Soundin' so phony and preposterously unfledged!

Come make opinions when you grown up!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nella(f): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

@them fucka's on Nland,

Can't I just have a timeout? Damn! See how people all hagglin' over me?

I'm Leo by Zodiac sign. Never knew these astrologists can be just so good!

Once I'm in the house, it's never the same. I get spellbound attention! This

has never been my intention, but can I help it? Nah, not at all! This is my very

self, forever rockin' baby!

I reiterate my stance on this, Nigerian shawties are utterly ugly and farcically

stupid. No straying away from this! To y'all throwing verbal histrionics at me,

you only get half a bar! F**k y'all bitches and ersatz niggaz!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

All right . . .the last time I checked, Monkeys still lived on trees . ,  soo where did this one come from now??

this is what happens when two demented siblings phuk each other. . . . .  the by-product is another demented and confused monkey lookin for a 5 dollar worth Russian lady to phuck him!

Is it our fault ur mama dey ugly and therefore her gene was transmitted to urs,  makin You a mistaken monkey?? - -Well. . . .deal with it, ,  that is life . .You don't have to come here and try to turn the story the other way round just because You know this is the internet and nobody can see that thing You call a face.

school You no go, . .You quit school with the intention of becoming a future farmer like ur papa, . . .now You want Nigerian gurls to look ur way! . . . ?? no go climb trees and throw bananas at ur parents or wht ever it is You monkeys do sef!
Or You want another Russian prostitute?? *oh that's right. . You sold ur privates for a banana*  . . . *Awouch!*if You can even call that a d!ck!

*sigh* . . . "one blessed day . . . zoos will have more securities somebody say Amen!"

@ poster

PS: stop prayin for a miracle because miracles are only for the human race. - - it didn't work for ur mama,  I mean just look at You! . . . sooo . . . just  . . . go climb tress will You!??

@All

Hope You guys don't get mad,. . this is the most attention he has ever gotten from the human race talkless of even ladies! ,  . And apparently he is likin it. But this is just his own way of showing his gratitude. please bear with me, . .the zoo keeper is comin soon.  Thank You!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
Nella:

All right . . .the last time I checked, Monkeys still lived on trees . , soo where did this one come from now??

this is what happens when two demented siblings phuk each other. . . . . the by-product is another demented and confused monkey lookin for a 5 dollar worth Russian lady to phuck him!

Is it our fault ur mama dey ugly and therefore her gene was transmitted to urs, makin You a mistaken monkey?? - -Well. . . .deal with it, , that is life . .You don't have to come here and try to turn the story the other way round just because You know this is the internet and nobody can see that thing You call a face.

school You no go, . .You quit school with the intention of becoming a future farmer like ur papa, . . .now You want Nigerian gurls to look ur way! . . . ?? no go climb trees and throw bananas at ur parents or wht ever it is You monkeys do sef!
Or You want another Russian prostitute?? *oh that's right. . You sold ur privates for a banana* . . . *Awouch!*if You can even call that a d!ck!

*sigh* . . . "one blessed day . . . zoos will have more securities somebody say Amen!"

@ poster

PS: stop prayin for a miracle because miracles are only for the human race. - - it didn't work for ur mama, I mean just look at You! . . . sooo . . . just . . . go climb tress will You!??

@All

Hope You guys don't get mad,. . this is the most attention he has ever gotten from the human race talkless of even ladies! , . And apparently he is likin it. But this is just his own way of showing his gratitude. please bear with me, . .the zoo keeper is comin soon. Thank You!

the oracle has spoken.

thanks for your brilliant insight. kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by idupaul: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2008
Onyinye u are a stupid bastard, its ur son that will be a pest, stupid slowpoke. Eflefu grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2008
Why cant we all just get along. Why?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2008
superstan:

Nne, i feel you.
LMAO!!! Eziokwu and you know it. cool N.T.T.G. for Naaweed's lyfe. cool

naawee:

Stop this stupid fulminations! You aint makin' sense at all!

Soundin' so phony and preposterously unfledged!

Come make opinions when you grown up!
I See you rep that N.T.T.G. {Negros Thinking They Gangstas} for lyfe. Hey, you know what, i just learned yal's theme song. Let me recite. C'mon please, I know it well enough I promise.

One, two, three, and to the four
Wangstas for lyfe and we coming through ya door
All about being fake till Osama wake
We think we hard, but as soft as cake
We phony, stupid, and yes dumb
We write ridiculous posts cause we want to be bums
Walking around sayin we from the dirty streets
But really know we from the village with our bare feets
So the next time you see us in ya hood
Chunk up the deuce and say "What's good"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2008
@Poster
I can imagine the extreme level of rejection and neglect the beautiful sistas of this wonderful country must have put you through for you to come up with such negative and misguided beef talk. embarassed  It must be lonely been you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2008
Nella:

All right . . .the last time I checked, Monkeys still lived on trees . , soo where did this one come from now??

this is what happens when two demented siblings phuk each other. . . . . the by-product is another demented and confused monkey lookin for a 5 dollar worth Russian lady to phuck him!

Is it our fault ur mama dey ugly and therefore her gene was transmitted to urs, makin You a mistaken monkey?? - -Well. . . .deal with it, , that is life . .You don't have to come here and try to turn the story the other way round just because You know this is the internet and nobody can see that thing You call a face.

Or You want another Russian prostitute?? *oh that's right. . You sold ur privates for a banana* . . . *Awouch!*if You can even call that a d!ck!

@ poster

PS: stop prayin for a miracle because miracles are only for the human race. - - it didn't work for ur mama, I mean just look at You! . . . sooo . . . just . . . go climb tress will You!??

@All

Hope You guys don't get mad,. . this is the most attention he has ever gotten from the human race talkless of even ladies! , . And apparently he is likin it. But this is just his own way of showing his gratitude. please bear with me, . .the zoo keeper is comin soon. Thank You!

Please, go brush up your writin' skills. Be succinct and make your points clear without unncessary verbosity!

I may not be the prettiest nigga, but my hood's done me good cos I'm so hood and no good! And shawties

hovering around me cos their niggaz aint hood and can't be good, so they end up in my bed and I'll be scattering pussies

like it's no good!

Look, I change more black chicks on my sheets than essence and I'm fresh to dead!

I've noticed my life is your entertainment, so watch it while I live it, bitch!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2008
chamotex:

Why can't we all just get along. Why?

because we dont like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by cooldude62(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2008
LOL tope, norin much ok,
i logged in just to say this.
I'mm behind the cutton.
Have fun Y'all.

@poster,
i see you came on,
we need to talk. Just let it go slow for now.
cheers buddie.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2008
Please house just stop responding to this dumb a$$. we make him look like he has our attn
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2008
cooldude62:

LOL tope, norin much ok,
i logged in just to say this.
I'mm behind the cutton.
Have fun Y'all.

lol
ok oh wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2008
tope2000:

because we don't like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin ;Dheheh
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!! Eziokwu and you know it. cool N.T.T.G. for Naaweed's lyfe. cool

you are a weirdo. naaweed?? undecided

One, two, three, and to the four
Wangstas for lyfe and we coming through ya door
All about being fake till Osama wake
We think we hard, but as soft as cake
We phony, stupid, and yes dumb
We write ridiculous posts cause we want to be bums
Walking around sayin we from the dirty streets
But really know we from the village with our bare feets
So the next time you see us in ya hood
Chunk up the deuce and say "What's good"

should i call dr dre to sign you on a record deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.