Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25634 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2008
tope2000:

because we don't like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ruby_Pearl:

grin grin grin ;Dheheh

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2008
C'mon Ruby, Chamotex, and Tope. . . . let's sing Naaweed's theme song. Oh c'mon it will be fun. I promise. C'mon lets' give it a try. . . .

One, two, three, and to the four
Wangstas for lyfe and we coming through ya door
All about being fake till Osama wake
We think we hard, but as soft as cake
We phony, stupid, and yes dumb
We write ridiculous posts cause we want to be bums
Walking around sayin we from the dirty streets
But really know we from the village with our bare feets
So the next time you see us in ya hood
Chunk up the deuce and say "What's good"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2008
talo gba breadi bobo naawee yii na . . . . . . . e da breadi e pada fun kia kia.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 12:11am On Sep 26, 2008
onyinye2:

C'mon Ruby, Chamotex, and Tope. . . . let's sing Naaweed's theme song. Oh c'mon it will be fun. I promise. C'mon lets' give it a try. . . .

One, two, three, and to the four
Wangstas for lyfe and we coming through ya door
All about being fake till Osama wake
We think we hard, but as soft as cake
We phony, stupid, and yes dumb
We write ridiculous posts cause we want to be bums
Walking around sayin we from the dirty streets
But really know we from the village with our bare feets
So the next time you see us in ya hood
Chunk up the deuce and say "What's good"

singing grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by yongbabe(f): 12:13am On Sep 26, 2008
chamotex:

talo gba breadi bobo naawee yii na . . . . . . . e da breadi e pada fun kia kia.

if u r askyn me if i want bread, d answer is yes cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2008
chamotex:

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2008
To all Ugly and Stupid Nigerian Bitches,

I know You know my name and what I stand for, BITCH
I know You like my style and you smell my Miyake, BITCH

Don't try to act like you aint feelin' my vibes, BITCH
You probably rereadin' my vibes couple time in ur bedroom, BITCH

Don't make me say it twice, you actin' all uptight, BITCH
I ain't no ballplayer , BITCH

You ain't gon get pregnant and get hit off with paper, NAH!
You goin' to get hit off and you slid sleathily before the neighbors take off
to go off to work,BITCH

Thats how we do it, BITCH!

So just take off your shirt, BITCH
Don't hit me with that church shit, BITCH

I got a sister who schooled me to shit you chickens, BITCH

Don't make me say it THRICE, you tryin' to act all uptight, BITCH
Like You ain't a BITCH, BITCH!

You ain't goin' get no better, BITCH!

You'all goin' 2 remain Ugly and Stupid unschooled Nigerian BITCHES, BITCH!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by A40(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl
Its true now ok Nigerian Girls are not always Ugly and Stupid but i am very pleased to see you females get a taste of your own medicine i mean we have seen threads like Domesticating Nigerian Men,Nigerian men are one minute men,Nigerian men are are not romantic etc
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

To all Ugly and Stupid Nigerian Bitches,

I know You know my name and what I stand for, BITCH
I know You like my style and you smell my Miyake, BITCH

Don't try to act like you aint feelin' my vibes, BITCH
You probably rereadin' my vibes couple time in ur bedroom, BITCH

Don't make me say it twice you actin' all uptight
I ain't no ballplayer , BITCH

you ain't gon get pregnant and get hit off with paper, NAH!
You gon' get hit off and you slid before the neighbors take off
to go off to work, thats how we do it, BITCH

So just take off your shirt
Don't hit me with that church shit, BITCH

I got a sister who schooled me to shit you chickens, BITCH

Don't make me say it THRICE, you tryin' to act all uptight, BITCH like
You ain't a BITCH, BITCH

You ain't goin' get no better, BITCH!

You'all remain Ugly and Stupid unschooled Nigerian BITCHES!

You forgot to quote Jay-Z . . . . . . . . .copycat oshi, go get ur own rhymes mehn!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2008
A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Its true now ok Nigerian Girls are not always Ugly and Stupid but i am very pleased to see you females get a taste of your own medicine i mean we have seen threads like Domesticating Nigerian Men,Nigerian men are one minute men,Nigerian men are are not romantic etc

this is hardly the point.

there are ways of doing the women bashing thing.

naawee's way of putting it across is crass and uncouth.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2008
A-40:

@Ruby_Pearl
Ahhhh. . . . . quiet 40oz. Oya go and watch your Cowboys tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2008
Please and please can someone tell me if this guy is actually a nigerian
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nella(f): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2008
inbox:

I told You people, . .he is a monkey that escaped from the zoo! ,  Just be patience . . .  zoo keepers are at their job. . .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2008
inbox:

he is an attention seeker.

just ignore him.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by A40(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2008
@onyinye
Jealousy Jealousy na im dey worry you tongue who are you guys facing this weekend? or are you getting a bye?

@superstan
Don't mind me i am just putting my sarcastic hat on i think he is being a little over board with it but i don't like the way Nigerian guys have been dissed by the ladies on many threads either but i agree he could have done it in a smarter way
Nigerian women are the shit grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 12:43am On Sep 26, 2008
A-40:

@superstan
Don't mind me i am just putting my sarcastic hat on i think he is being a little over board with it

little overboard?

i think the guy is a fucking douchebag. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2008
superstan:

he is an attention seeker.

just ignore him.

Maybe. Attention seeking never been my intention. Just airing my thoughts! Just my thoughts!

Anything wrong with that?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2008
@Nella
@Superstan
You guys are wonderful, But i really can't understand how on earth an animal would have gotten access to a keyboard. It just baffles me and makes me further advocate for the zoo reforms
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:46am On Sep 26, 2008
superstan:

little overboard?

i think the guy is a fucking douchebag. tongue

What happened to your high school and college English classes (if you ever attended the latter)?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Maybe. Attention seeking never been my intention. Just airing my thoughts! Just my thoughts!

Anything wrong with that?

just calm down.

the way you are going about it is too intense.

control your aggression.

naawee:

What happened to your high school and college English classes (if you ever attended the latter)?

my college classes are intact.

i think you are the impetuous pig running scared on this forum.

find something to do if u are so idle, loser.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:49am On Sep 26, 2008
inbox:

@Nella
@Superstan
You guys are wonderful, But i really can't understand how on earth an animal would have gotten access to a keyboard. It just baffles me and makes me further advocate for the Zoo reforms I have always advocated for

Ridiculous! You need to get schooled!

I'll need to have you flewn 1st class across the world before you have

an idea of who you dealin' with. Broke-assed chumps!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2008
superstan:

my college classes are intact.

i think you are the impetuous pig running scared on this forum.

find something to do if You are so idle, loser.

If they really are, then act like one who passed through the rigor!

You acted so asinine that I was forced to ask because that nick SuperStan

rings a bell of my folks old days STAN Olympiads where they made waves

across the country!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2008
Can someone block this thread? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 12:58am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

If they really are, then act like one who passed through the rigor!

You acted so asinine that I was forced to ask because that nick SuperStan

rings a bell of my folks old days STAN Olympiads where they made waves

across the country!

don't even go that lane with me.

i will swallow you and cough out your bones.

it's either the best part of you ran down your daddy's legs or you are the fucking spermatozoa your momma should have swallowed.

whichever it is, pick a weaker sparring partner because superstan will so send you back to the diseased womb You came out from.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by A40(m): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2008
@superstan
You need to see how hard i am laughing reading this thread its way too funny

@nawee
Calm down!! We know Naija girls have their issues but i think you are taking things a little too far.Try and be a bit civil tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:01am On Sep 26, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Can someone block this thread? undecided

Not my thread, stinkin' Bitch! Back the f**k off before you get smacked the F**k

off to watz up! Never you ever, ever instill impending moratoriums on what I start

no more. The idea should be at the discretion of the moderators, BITCH!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 26, 2008
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2008
superstan:

don't even go that lane with me.

i will swallow you and cough out your bones.

it's either the best part of you ran you ran down your daddy's legs or you are the fucking spermatozoa your momma should have swallowed.

whichever it is, pick a weaker sparring partner because superstan will so send you back to the diseased womb You came out from.

Men, I aint even gat time for you, you chump! You aint pass the test yet, fucka!

Trust me on this one, I'll hotfully batter you from all directions! You folks will have

to look for your cinder, dunny!

Think twice before you start what you can't finish! I might end up comin' to look for

you wherever you are for a final showdown. Trust me on this one again!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tRoOE(f): 1:08am On Sep 26, 2008
[size=13pt]ROTFLMFACO grin grin grin
Who let the dogs out !!!!woof, woof, woof, woof

[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 1:08am On Sep 26, 2008
A-40:

@onyinye
Jealousy Jealousy na I'm dey worry you  tongue who are you guys facing this weekend? or are you getting a bye?
We play the Jaguars. This is going to be a hard game being that the just came off a big win over the Colts. So I have my fingers crossed.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by inbox(m): 1:10am On Sep 26, 2008
@poster
, and at ur birth they rejoiced
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2008
naawee:

Men, I aint even gat time for you, you chump! You aint pass the test yet, fucka!

Trust me on this one, I'll hotfully batter you from all directions! You folks will have

to look for your cinder, dunny!

Think twice before you start what you can't finish! I might end up comin' to look for

you wherever you are for a final showdown. Trust me on this one again!

bring it on, asswax.

you have every characteristic of a dog except loyalty.

naked butt breath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.