Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43756 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2014
sailormoon:
What is wrong with you? grin

I am trying to be a Real Man this morning. cool grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by popson1st: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2014
..and you think this is the best place for you to seek for what to do? See woman ooo. If your husband come dey do parol for outside nko, wetin you go do? Na to just go report him to Shekau abi? I shake head for you..

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The woman is what?

You have the audacity to say a woman is wrong in a relationship issue? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You need deliverance from the demons possessing you. angry

You need to learn that when you hear an issue between couples, for you to show you are a REAL MAN, you need to always take the woman's side.

A real man knows men are always the ones wrong. They are only right when they do what a woman wants and the woman is happy.

Saying a woman is wrong is soooooo immature.
grin grin grin grin OK Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by SpencerLewis(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2014
aflyingbird: aww, i'm so sorry hun. U've apologized, but he ignored u, never said happy bday to u. U r right, dat is so cruel n insensitive. wat was d issue abt
The so-called apology may just one of the lady weapon to make the man part with something. She shd tell us what she did to the hubby to make her ignore her. Most time ignoring women or her food and possible sleeping in the guest room due to their nagging nature are the best weapons to make them respect u. Probably, the hubby must have been warning her about that offence and she ignored him and kept doing it and now expect the man to 4give him now b/c her birthday is around the corner. By the way whats the big deal abt birthday self? Pls, let her tell us what she did to the hubby 1st.
Ka Chineke dozie okwu!

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2014
onegig: This thread just confirmed the romance section is filled with kids having mucus running down their noses.

@op
You need to tell him how his actions hurt you. He is just plaini insensitive and very childish.

No matter what the fight is a simple happy birthday is the least thing he could have said. We even wish our enemies happy birthday on their facebook pages let alone your spouse.

Well said, REAL MAN!

Ahhhhh! Awon real man re o (These are the real men o) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shampon real man! (Champion real man!) grin

Yes o, her husband is just insensitive and childish. She can not possibly be wrong.

Real Manoooo! grin grin grin grin grin

You are faaaaar more mature than the "kids" in the Romance section. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Oahray: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Well said, REAL MAN!

Ahhhhh! Awon real man re o (This are the real men o) grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes o, her husband is just insensitive and childish. She can not possibly be wrong.

clown grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by chronique(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2014
This op is exactly the kind of person I don't wanna get married to. It's so convenient for you to be the complainant and judge in your own case but you can't tell us what you did. you are so quick to label your offence petty but have refused to say what you did;we aren't fools here. if you don't deem it fit to say what you did,then you have no right calling him mean. People who do not know a damn thing about what happened are already calling him names;I feel you are not being fair to him. This story is just being onesided

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Obanleowo(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2014
if u truly want our sincere and honest opinion y cant u tell ur offence?

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by rman: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Well said, REAL MAN!

Ahhhhh! Awon real man re o (This are the real men o) grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Saga,

Some are so dull they may think you are in support of them.

Please stop!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by farano(f): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

I am trying to be a Real Man this morning. cool grin grin grin grin grin
Interesting

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Ehya! Sorry
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by siralos135: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2014
It is dangerous to criticise and make an uninformed comments about any matter between a husband and wife.Until we can hear from the husband what transpire between the couple,NO COMMENT.making any comment,passing any judgement is dangerous and can ruin their marriage.My dear Sister talk to your husband first and iron the matter out very well.Dont come here to ask for help from people who dont understand the intricacies of marriage,people who are just trying to gain admission to higher institutions.If you love your marriage,PRAY,PRAY,PRAY AND PRAY ABOUT EVERY MATTER AND THEN ASK GOD TO DIRECT YOU.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Oahray: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Shugaryme, come see o tongue
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2014
rman:

@ Saga,

Some are so dull they may think you are in support of them.

Please stop!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Eyop: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2014
MadCow1:

If you wouldnt tell us what this issue is, then we cant possibly help you.

You dont have to cheat or steal to piss your boo off.
I once threw a girl out of my house for messing during my morning devotion. angry That biitch had no respect for God. angry

So if you tell us what that issue was, then I can tap into the mind of your husband (who sounds like a really nice guy) and tell you what it was you did that annoyed him and teach you how to correct your ways and seek his forgiveness.

NOTE:: Never keep your boo angry for too long. Thats when cheating is most likely to happen.
cheesy grin OP created a thread without explaining in details what she did and expects us to advice her. As far as am concern,she knows what she did and can't say it out in open. The husband has tolerated what she did for long time for him to react this way. It's only a woman wrapper that will kiss and hug a woman after saying am sorry. There are some issues that "am sorry" will elongate the matter the more if she refuses to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Lightening: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: LOL. I say insensitive because she apologised and he still is not talking to her-even on her birthday! And you know how important birthdays are to us women lol grin Anyway, marriage is not a bed of roses and he should know that forgiveness is an important aspect in marriage.

Madam judge, do you care to know what the OP did to her husband that elicited such grave reaction? I also hope that the word sorry has the same effect on you as you expected it to have on the OP's hubby irrespective of the gravity of offence.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by streetzdreamz(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2014
aflyingbird:

czechrep's hubby, since u r a nairalander, i know u will read dis...

whatever d issue is, u shud've put it aside n show luv to ur wife on her bday... not just on her bday but daily. don't get angry over little things to da point of hurting ur wife, wat u did was very hurtful. 12-yr olds act dis way, not adults. u r an adult n u r married. anything bothering u? speak up, work it out with her, don't hold grudges. d petty issue happened 2 days before her bday, she apologized to make u happy but u still chose to snub her n treat her badly on her bday, a once a yr occasion, y nau? u r being a bully to ur own wife, it's not good
thumbs up man,even if her apology was nt accepted he shud av atleast placed his anger in check for dat single day,wish his wife a happy birthday, buy her a gift show t to her n probly refrain from giving her immediately,am sure dey'd av laughed d whole issue over instead of ignoring dat precious moment,eventhough birthdays means nfn to me I see d glitter in pples faces n d anxiety n pleasure d day gives em,irespective of what his wife did I fink ts his turn to tender an apology.....

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Janetozi(f): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Since u want to make a complain, u will have to give us the whole detail; what exactly happened, when did it happen, how did it happen and who started it. So we can know how to approach the matter.

2ndly, u will have to give us ur husband contact so we can contact him and also counsel him bcoz d counsel u will received on this nl is onesided except ur husband is on nl.

But i think u should complain to ur husband best friend like the, mother, sister, or anybody dear to him so he can plead on ur behalf.

Or u just pretend to be sick, very sick. If ur know those things that when u eat them ur stomach will not accept them and u start vomiting, eat them and vomit anyhow round the compound. I tell u, if he really love u, he can't bear the sight of seeing u sick. He will pampered u and cuddle u like a baby, at this point u have the opportunity to demand anything u want and he will accept. It works for me and it will work 4 u. Say amen!

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Shopmoni: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2014
just Give him one Hot Bananus
iiiiiii mean Bayan or poking
the next morning he will give you a BD gbedu
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by xynerise: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Janetozi: Since u want to make a complain, u will have to give us the whole detail; what exactly happened, when did it happen, how did it happen and who started it. So we can know how to approach the matter.

2ndly, u will have to give us ur husband contact so we can contact him and also counsel him bcoz d counsel u will received on this nl is onesided except ur husband is on nl.

But i think u should complain to ur husband best friend like the, mother, sister, or anybody dear to him so he can plead on ur behalf.

Or u just pretend to be sick, very sick. If ur know those things that when u eat them ur stomach will not accept them and u start vomiting, eat them and vomit anyhow round the compound. I tell u, if he really love u, he can't bear the sight of seeing u sick. He will pampered u and cuddle u like a baby, at this point u have the opportunity to demand anything u want and he will accept. It works for me and it will work 4 u. Say amen!
Do that at your own risk cheesy
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Op no worry yourself abeg free your husband. Maybe they guy dey broke he come capitalize on your fup. Next be smart enough to stay out trouble more especially when your birthday is around. He pulled the old trick from the book, it works like magic
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by roufy235(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by xynerise: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2014
The Op used her alternative account to open this thread and views the comments with her main account grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Eyop: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Janetozi: Since u want to make a complain, u will have to give us the whole detail; what exactly happened, when did it happen, how did it happen and who started it. So we can know how to approach the matter.

Some ladies shaaa....i can't believe you posted this What do you need the OP's husband contact for? And do you also think by pretending to be sick will solve the matter? You are on your own because if you do that to me na to arrange taxi go dump you for hospital.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Arsenate(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite just cracked me up so hard this morning. it's sure gonna be a great day. lwkmd

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Teespice(f): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2014
OP,

The biggest mistake you made is posting this in the romance section. See how you are being made mockery of. By now you should know that this section is full of several misogynists and chauvinists.

That said, its really unfair for your hubby to not wish you happy birthday despite apologising for your indiscretion.

Happy birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Teespice: OP,

The biggest mistake you made is posting this in the romance section. See how you are being made mockery of. By now you should know that this section is full of several misogynists and chauvinists.

That said, its really unfair for your hubby to not wish you happy birthday despite apologising for your indiscretion.

Happy birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperity.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by adbokus(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Recently i came across the story of a couple hu hd been married 4 50years, wht i learnt was..married is shitty business, prepare to get down to do serious wrk!...
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by kamo2930yahoo(f): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2014
@OP, marriage isn't difficult. I am married and enjoying myself. Try and do what your husband likes by all means. If you both keep malice, then how do you pray? Talk to him in the evenings when he is more relaxed after work. Tell him God isn't happy with couples that keep malice.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ikemefunajnr(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Madam what you've just done is plain evil! You were quick to paint your husband black and didnt mind exposing him in public, but you don't deem it fit to tell us what you did. It speaks volumes mada, it does.

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by 3coins(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy: what kind of a man is that
He's taking things too far undecided undecided
don't just conclude man. . . Some ladies can be very annoying in relationships(marriage in this case).they keep getting you angry time and time again and keep saying "i am sorry" like it can rectify the damage they have done. . .the man is just angry in my opinion

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Upload Your Sunday Selfie / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.