Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43755 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by hakeem4(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!
just beg him for forgiveness lmao
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by iamjane(f): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2014
DonaldGenes: You committed an offence that is uncommittable which you know but you decided NOT to air it out for us to judge

Maybe she could be SPOTTED OUT should she AIR IT OUT
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by brownbriggs(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
In one wor: Divorce him
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
softsparkyy:
Whaaaaaat?
I want to apologize to you na sad
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Emmaomotob(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!
THAT'S WHAT WE CALL A REAL MAN,REAL MAN MUST BE EMOTIONALLY STALE sad .But all the same,the stuff must have hit him real hard,I suggest you begging him with wet eyes after cooking him his favorite meal,you know a good cook is always the husband's favorite.
smiley
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
himkers:

shocked shocked shocked
she didn't write dat, u changed her words n wrote it angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Richy4(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Some guys don't really know how to talk. So the best way they register their displeasure is silence.
If you are married to him, by now you should have known how to bring the situation to normal. There should be some thing he love that will make him talk. Haba!!! Y should I even lecture you on this?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by rman: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Did I just read a post where OP kissed an Ex and the husband saw her, then she claimed no strings attached.

@Op,
Marriage is not for you, if that's your petty crime.

And your husband is God Sent for not doing more than ignoring you.

Kissing and EX with no strings attached by a married woman?! Orisirisi.

Who are the mothers raising these young ladies we have today?

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Rexnegro(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2014
U guys had an issue ,u apologized ? For u to apologize that means u caused the issue...2ndly didn't u guys court at all for u to discover the mean part of him emotionally before u married him ? My dear when the issue is settled and refreshed I suggest u shouldn't cause any issue that u will have to apologize....

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2014
He is an insensitive husband period. If he was really in for peace he would have even just let it go for the sake of her birthday.

Trust me people this lady didn't commit any serious crime to warrant such.....she probably did something we all have done some point in our marriages/relationships , maybe she pissed him off, say something offensive, didn't do something he wanted or so on......I'm no supporting her action am only saying that shes human, we all makes mistake and marriage is...tying a bond with someone to piss off each other for the rest of your lives. How you handle it is what sets your marriage apart. And this young man or old man is not handling it very well.

A little advice to @ You the wife, this thread is uncalled for....yes I say so. I mean whats the essence of this thread? How is what we're writing here gonna help you in anyway? and you said that hes on nairaland as well this thread could even gets him more angry. What you should have done is tell him about how you feel about what he did.......even if that means a day later because I know when some people get angry pride gets in the way.........and that's individual differences even me my heart is not near here.......no marriage is perfect me and my husband fight sometimes..........and a lot of irrelevant fights but we always make up.... we dont go a day without making it better. And this is a result of team work, sometimes I try to swallow my pride and patch things up even if hes wrong and sometimes mostly he does because i have quicker temper, and big heart so he try to put his down a bit so we can be balance. Someone has to come down a bit one way or the other, it don't matter who.

And you the hubby, if you are reading this, You have conscious, and I am pretty sure it must have told you the right thing to do by now. Be a man and make things right you still have time to make this lady feel special......it was her birthday for God sake I mean you could have atleast put aside your anger for the sake of this one day.

5 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2014
rman: Did I just read a post where OP kissed an Ex and the husband saw her, then she claimed no strings attached.

@Op,
Marriage is not for you, if that's your petty crime.

And your husband is God Sent for not doing more than ignoring you.

Kissing and EX with no strings attached by a married woman?! Orisirisi.

Who are the mothers raising these young ladies we have today?
NOOOO! OP didn't write dat, dat's not wat happened. hinkers or whateva his name is changed her post n wrote dat rubbish, trying to stir up trouble
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by wisson: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Contact Prophet Iyayi, for any kind of problem...
I wish i have found this spell caster earlier before spending my money on spell without result.His powers are really amazing and i enjoyed the satisfaction i gained from using his spell. He is really gifted with powers to help people with their various problems. His contact is
prophetiyayilovespell@gmail.com
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Saraha1(f): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Simpls question @op can not answer.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Cheeun(f): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Op, just try and sort out things with your hubby. You will be fine ok? The b'day part tho'. grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by rman: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2014
aflyingbird:
NOOOO! OP didn't write dat, dat's not wat happened. hinkers or whateva his name is changed her post n wrote dat rubbish, trying to stir up trouble

My bad!

I hope " sorry " can take care of my mistake.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Emmaomotob(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2014
brownbriggs: In one wor: Divorce him
Dumb,isn't it? kiss
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by rane06(f): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2014
ednut1: so wat shud we do
tunde that's mean
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Skmoda360(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2014
mamaafrik: Dis is a one sided tori to the juri, you expect us to chastise him?? And some mumu sef fell for it, dat guy dnt care if u go bleep urself,ur marriage success lies in ur hand sisimi.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by zurine(f): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2014
hmmm
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by oloriB(f): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2014
My hubby & yours should become friends. Mine would intentionally say words that would hurt u deep, when you react he is ready to keep malice for days. Some men are malicious in nature, they grew up in such environment so don't expect anything less. Big secret if you are tempted to talk back or say ur mind just shut up. It works for me.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by stinggy(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: I almost used the word 'immature' but changed it last minute. And I say Things as they are, no matter how serious the issue claims to be.

what if she bleeped another man and he caught her
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by victorVIC1(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Guys what could i possibly do that would warrant such meanness? Its so petty and i wouldnt ever bother to mention it, he visits nairaland and would probably see this and write back, Fyi i ddint cheat or steal or even commit any offense.thanks y'all for your comments, Whatever will be will be, i didnt ask for any gifts or money, i just felt " Happy Birthday " would have meant alot, cheers guys
u have an issue with ur husband and d best strategy u deemed fit to employ in resolving d issue was to accuse him of being emotionally mean in the public. hence, attracting more insults to ur husband from persons who won't be there to bare the aftermath effects with u...I hope u av not won urself a free return ticket to ur father's house.

13 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by carbon1224(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Do you know a woman will do you what you can't do to her and still tell you that's the right thing too do. You need to listen to the husband version before you comment. You don dey offend the man for long and he has been forgiving and your birthdays has been normally, my sister you don do wetin go make am over vex try talk truth.

lilmax: The op should answer questions
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by expert101(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2014

dayuuummm !!!

[size=28pt]Talk to your husband. You both need to register with a marriage counselor that will advice you both.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by judedwriter(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Divorce means selfishness
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by adorable29(f): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Guys what could i possibly do that would warrant such meanness? Its so petty and i wouldnt ever bother to mention it, he visits nairaland and would probably see this and write back, Fyi i ddint cheat or steal or even commit any offense.thanks y'all for your comments, Whatever will be will be, i didnt ask for any gifts or money, i just felt " Happy Birthday " would have meant alot, cheers guys

To the men talking out of point and the women wanting to score cheap points with the men. Can't you see her response? She said she was sorry. Should she start rolling on the floor begging or what?

I strongly believe if it was a man that posted this, some men on here will advice the op to even send the wife packing! Bloody hypocritical naija men! Always wanting to intimidate the women!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Bibors(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Do not provoke ur king and take it lightly. In the words of a king there is power.
Vashti never knew her actions will usher ub Esther
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by xynerise: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2014
Creating a thread for us to advise you on what to do is not going to solve this problem. Besides, if you really think we can help, then answer the question.

What did you do? There are some offences that can make a person think deeply for weeks. You don't care how he feels, you only care about your birthday. Sorry dear, you are emotionally selfish.

8 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by hazyfm: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by kedukc(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Jenams: this is an attempt to present ignorance as intelligence.

The Buddha would be proud.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by lakamua: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2014
that is a real man. am sure u hv learnt ur lesson
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by JUHABACH: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2014

dayuuummm !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / Upload Your Sunday Selfie / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.