Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51314 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: @op, u are correct and the major reason is this; most beautiful ladies get carried away by their physical beauty and fail to develop their inner beauty- their character, such that it scare most guys ready to marry away, leaving them with fun-seekers looking for flings, dating and part-time affairs.

Some pretty ladies who have good character too do send the wrong signals to potential suitors.

Men are insecure, more insecure than u can think of, especially when they want to settle down- they want a reserved and not-so-bling lady.

Now, how do some pretty ladies scare potential suitors away while attracting numerous boyfriends and sugar-daddies

1. Via what they wear- leg chains, tattoo, nose ring, tongue ring, belly ring, etc.

2. Big wig like masqueradecheesy
3. Too revealing clothes, etc.

I am not trying to be religious here o, I am being frank o...and I know that some very enlightened guys and ladies will come after my head now, so let me be on my heels before they arrivecheesy

But really, you are on point.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Olusanya333(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2014
@holyboss, its because guys that are virgin have a goal that cannot be losed like that easily.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by cococandy(f): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2014

Nna you must be a new-comer around here. wink

That's all.
kingk:

Me and cococandy tongue
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by daryoor(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2014
i hear people say gilrls are smart every time, thats true .but we really shouldn't ignore that guys are verrry smart, after a brief discussion a guy, he knows practically how you are configuered. some fine girls realy have absolutly noting but looks.

some girls get so many suitors that they dont value attention, they dont even know what they want or what they should want. some will try finding a replica of their ex boyfriend till jesus comes.

other problems:
some girls are hot and single cause the spend all day every day indoor. i guess their toster will appear inside her room from nowhere, or jump out of her t.v

some hot girls keep to themselves keeping an unfriendly face, making it seem they dont want to be bothered.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by dabayomi(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2014
lurvy:

undecided[size=16pt]@OP, Please what is the meaning of the above phrase in bold??[/size]

are u a learner
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2014
cococandy:

That's all.

Nne, maybe aren't right but.......
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2014
cococandy:

That's all.
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Being 'Not beautiful' is like being Blind. Once you lose your sense of sight, ur other sense organs develops X10. When U R not too fine, U character or attitude may just rise, to complement d disadvantage.
Having beauty and character is either a great gift or by a conscious effort.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by litetias(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2014
I for one am not attracted by beauty in the politically correct sense. When I see a girl the first thing I see is her aura cos I have the ability to perceive a person's soul. I admire outward beauty but I'm not drawn to it. When I get married it would be cos I'm attracted to that girl's inner beauty and not the cosmetic one that fades. Maybe more men are realizing there's more to a woman than looks and so are marrying less for good looks.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by masqot(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Beauty is one characteristic that attracts a man only once but so many others features sustain a relationship. Is the lady really ready to commit herself and comport herself as a woman (and not a girl for life)? OP is a guilty as these beautiful ladies who are not ready to "commit" themselves but you're ready to clean your mouth and publicise it on NL. Leave her and let water find its level.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:
cheesy grin grin
Choi! See falling hand......
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by lilprinze: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2014
iwakolewa:

so then we can say that their beauty causes insecurity for the opposite sex,which puts them off from approaching them or asking them out undecided
Most of them feels that since they are pretty they have options and guys would keep on coming for them and they are not committed in their relationship.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ababanwoke(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2014
justi4jesu:
Real love and romance is timeless and limitless,set your mind to it and you will achieve it
Pray to find the love when you are actually ready for marriage.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well I think that they could be single for the following reasons:

1. They know that they are beautiful and dont want to settle for any guy that approaches them so they would rather remain single. The so called 'ugly' girls may not get many suitors and realize that offers may be few and far in between so they accept more easily when being pursued as they play less games. A beautiful woman feels you need to earn her beauty.

2. Maybe they have more important things to pursue right now rather than a relationship. Maybe she sees that beauty fades so she also needs to build her wealth

3. She could be trying to avoid the 'chop and clean mouth' kinda guys because she has been hurt by them before.

4. I have realized that beauty attracts a man but it doesn't keep him so some beautiful ladies are not very nice people. They dont have that selfless personality that's required for a long term relationship.

5. Some beautiful women dont end a relationship and start the next just like that. Its not a job vacancy that needs to be filled. Some women like to take breaks in between relationships just to breath and find themselves.

You have very good points that I agree with. Take Kim Kardashian as an example, she went round, couldn't find a guy to marry her until Kanye did...its not always easy for a pretty lady to find a husband...until she uses her head and stop waiting for Pope John Paul Michael Jackson Bill Gatescheesycheesy

Kim K as pretty and popular as she is, settled for an ugly Kanye....Beyonce used her head and went for ugly Jay Zcheesy but some of my very pretty cousins are waiting for Pope John Paul Michael Jackson Bill Gates to come by, that's the problem most pretty ladies have aside character/etc issuesgrin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by cococandy(f): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Falling hand ke
Are you the only one that doesn't know I'm a married girl?
At first I thought you were just jokingly teasing me like Dreyl does.
Now it seems you really didn't know.
Awww. smiley

Welcome to nairaland.
kingk:
Choi! See falling hand......
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by MizzD: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2014
iwakolewa:

so then we can say that their beauty causes insecurity for the opposite sex,which puts them off from approaching them or asking them out undecided

I believe it does, and also causes insecurity for the not-so-cute girls too. I don't know why people hate on beautiful girls and assume every pretty girl has a bad character or is intellectually challenged. Imagine the generalisation that beautiful girls are single? The ones they see getting married every saturday are all ugly ladies? Haba, make una dey lie small small people, we also witness weddings and see pictures every saturdays.

And why is everyone acting like they wouldn't mind marrying an ugly person and assume every ugly person is intelligent and of good character? Who says you can't have it all? Insecure people say that..lol

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2014
iwakolewa:

But really, you are on point.
cheesycheesy tenkiuuu n gudumoicheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2014
cococandy: Falling hand ke
Awww. smiley

Welcome to nairaland.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Awww. smiley

Welcome to nairaland.
you are a married lady not girl ocheesy abi u wan potgrin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kolubo(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020: Lol. smh.i no that there are so many other qualities that matter more than beauty.
What if they where lying about their relationship status because they want you wink.
Seriously, you resemble Tonto dikeh, no offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Awww. smiley

Welcome to nairaland.
a married babe or a married girl cheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2014

Nne, am saying person of your type or more than you undecided did I say more than you...that will be spirit naaa grin
Btw, @ bolded ^^^^girl or woman #in fella's voice#...she go say I be lady ooo......this is a real african woman.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Dygeasy(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2014
AbuMikey:

I'm afraid, what You call reality may just be fiction.

I don't know of any cute guy, yet single around.

lol! Spot on!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Project400: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Interesting smiley
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Spotless180(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2014
if they also do ur sisters and clean mouth, i hope u will celebrate it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by chemmerfrank(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2014
lomaxx: Men have upgraded. Beauty with no brains is a liability. No beauty with good brains is an asset. The good thing with beauty is it can be worked upon. The bad thing about brains is- once you don't have it, you don't have it.
hu says u cant get intelligent if u want to? una go jus dey type any tin...it shws u no get brains sef

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by daryoor(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: You have very good points that I agree with. Take Kim Kardashian as an example, she went round, couldn't find a guy to marry her until Kanye did...its not always easy for a pretty lady to find a husband...until she uses her head and stop waiting for Pope John Paul Michael Jackson Bill Gatescheesycheesy

Kim K as pretty and popular as she is, settled for an ugly Kanye....Beyonce used her head and went for ugly Jay Zcheesy but some of my very pretty cousins are waiting for Pope John Paul Michael Jackson Bill Gates to come by, that's the problem most pretty ladies have aside character/etc issuesgrin
you are in prmary what?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2014
MizzD:

I believe it does, and also causes insecurity for the not-so-cute girls too. I don't know why people hate on beautiful girls and assume every pretty girl has a bad character or is intellectually challenged. Imagine the generalisation that beautiful girls are single? The ones they see getting married every saturday are all ugly ladies? Haba, make una dey lie small small people, we also witness weddings and see pictures every saturdays.

And why is everyone acting like they wouldn't mind marrying an ugly person and assume every ugly person is intelligent and of good character? Who says you can't have it all? Insecure people say that..lol

Do u know y Bianca married late Ikemba Ojukwu, a man old enough to be her father, in fact her father's friend and later enemy Or have u ever wondered y she did?

Bianca was so pretty and hot that many men then were scared to marry her, and it became worst when she won miss Nigeria....so when Ojukwu asked her hand in marriage, she agreed and her father was like WTF!!! Guess what Bianca told her dad

Dad, I have been single all these while with no serious young guy that u want me to marry coming, now I have one whom I cherish and u are saying this....the father had no other option.

Ask urself y most pretty and popular ladies are single or marry divorced old men

Check all the Nollywood actresses, past beauty queens...including Ibinabo, Agbani, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Domnic, etc, etc.....men are really funny people when it comes to choosing a wife.....its mostly divorced old men that usually go for those super pretty ladies becos they have had so much xprence from their past marriage(s)cheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by holyboss: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Olusanya333: @holyboss, its because guys that are virgin have a goal that cannot be losed like that easily.
hmm! Make sense
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2014
MizzD:

lol,true.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by longleg(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2014
tejpot: Well they are looking for a man that will be boxed enough to service the beauty. You don't expect them to patronize poor guys eeh? The more beautiful they are the more expensive they are to maintain wink
that's artificial beauty well defined
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by MizzD: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: Do u know y Bianca married late Ikemba Ojukwu, a man old enough to be her father, in fact her father's friend and later enemy Or have u ever wondered y she did?

Bianca was so pretty and hot that many men then were scared to marry her, and it became worst when she won miss Nigeria....so when Ojukwu asked her hand in marriage, she agreed and her father was like WTF!!! Guess what Bianca told her dad

Dad, I have been single all these while with no serious young guy that u want me to marry coming, now I have one whom I cherish and u are saying this....the father had no other option.

Ask urself y most pretty and popular ladies are single or marry divorced old men

Check all the Nollywood actresses, past beauty queens...including Ibinabo, Agbani, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Domnic, etc, etc.....men are really funny people when it comes to choosing a wife.....its mostly divorced old men that usually go for those super pretty ladies becos they have had so much xprence from their past marriage(s)cheesy

And the wives of footballers? Comedians? Artistes(timi dakolo, psquare n jude)? Omoni iboli, omotola, dakore, stephanie? you can NOT speak for all men, speak for yourself. Every one has preference, and these men seem to be happy and proud of their beautiful wives.

If beautiful women intimidate you, by all means go for the ugly one, but stop trying so hard to run down beautiful ladies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.