Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51313 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by bayulll01(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: One major feature that attract me to ladies is their beauty, then other features follow... This is the same for most guys... I know very well that most guys go after beautiful ladies and will want to get them at all cost... Once ladies are walking, the most beautiful is always hunted for by guyz...
The beautiful ladies are the ones that can dash out from any relationship and before a day or two, one guys have pick interest in them... And a fresh relationship have started... They are the ones that have chain of boyfriends and suitors...
With all these advantages... Most beautiful Ladies are still single... The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married and the beautiful ones are buying "ashwebe".
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering... When you see then, you think they are in a relationship but when you become closer to then, you find out they are Single...
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"
dam the sperm that brought you to life,u took advantage of the girl because she's honest to you,@op ur daugther will reap what you sow
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by poiZon: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: One major feature that attract me to ladies is their beauty, then other features follow... This is the same for most guys... I know very well that most guys go after beautiful ladies and will want to get them at all cost... Once ladies are walking, the most beautiful is always hunted for by guyz...
The beautiful ladies are the ones that can dash out from any relationship and before a day or two, one guys have pick interest in them... And a fresh relationship have started... They are the ones that have chain of boyfriends and suitors...
With all these advantages... Most beautiful Ladies are still single... The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married and the beautiful ones are buying "ashwebe".
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering... When you see then, you think they are in a relationship but when you become closer to then, you find out they are Single...
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"

!beautiful ladies are liability, egopersonified, most are ugly in character, they believe their beauty should only be unveil n enjoy by certain class of persons, most are ogbanje so the spirit wont wanna share his beloved mermaid with any mortal, some are simply being overhyped with artificial makeups, makeovers n makeaways thereby making them un-takeable.
but above all BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER!
wetin i write sef abeg readers na gbagauns

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2014
MizzD:

And the wives of footballers? Comedians? Artistes(timi dakolo, psquare n jude)? Omoni iboli, omotola, dakore, stephanie? you can NOT speak for all men, speak for yourself. Every one has preference, and these men seem to be happy and proud of their beautiful wives.

If beautiful women intimidate you, by all means go for the ugly one, but stop trying so hard to run down beautiful ladies.
Lol...Omotola's husband married her when she was 16 abi 17...he caught her young and he was a pilot then remember

Kanu Nwankwo dated so many hot ladies but when he wanted to marry, he went home and his mama found him one small fine chick, he also caught her young and trained her in unicheesy

Have u also asked y those celebrity marriages u mentioned crash so easily My dear, u are very right o that I can't speak for all men, but I speak the mind of majority of men and mind u, I love them super-pretty ladiescheesy, I'm only here to say d truth that I know, not what people want to hear and neither am I here to say things that will make ppl like my postgrin by the way, goodmorningsmiley

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2014
bc there're only a few gud men out there. undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: Lol...Omotola's husband married her when she was 16 abi 17...he caught her young and he was a pilot then remember

Kanu Nwankwo dated so many hot ladies but when he wanted to marry, he went home and his mama found him one small fine chick, he also caught her young and trained her in unicheesy

Have u also asked y those celebrity marriages u mentioned crash so easily My dear, u are very right o that I can't speak for all men, but I speak the mind of majority of men and mind u, I love them super-pretty ladiescheesy, I'm only here to say d truth that I know, not what people want to hear and neither am I here to say things that will make ppl like my postgrin by the way, goodmorningsmiley

Hmmmm!!am still cautioning you ooooo,my hand no dey again ooo grin grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by EmoBoy(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2014
xynerise:
Fat lie!!! No cute guy is lonely unless he is gay tongue

Lol. Its not the same for guys though, unless he is shy person.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by slydog(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2014
lomaxx: Men have upgraded. Beauty with no brains is a liability. No beauty with good brains is an asset. The good thing with beauty is it can be worked upon. The bad thing about brains is- once you don't have it, you don't have it.

This is so true and babes then are either jobless or husband less.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2014
AbuMikey:

Where did You get this fact from!?
He is right ..you know.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by agedmanng: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020: Lol. smh.i no that there are so many other qualities that matter more than beauty.
What if they where lying about their relationship status because they want you wink.

You tell me a lie baby
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by agedmanng: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Op you are generalising. Poor nd insecure peeps alway come of with this "yeye" so called observation. It's just a "yeye" observation that is borne out of jealousy. They are jealous cos the can't cope with the competion so the resort to petty xter assasination like this. Did i hear u say u ditched a beautiful collegue cos were not ready for comtmnt? Abi na because u tink say u no go fit deal with the competion?.... Anyway, all the well to do guys i know of are either dating or married to a beautiful and smart babe. The P squares, Tu babas...even d frog eyed eBola Thifnubu and others. So maybe the day i see a rich celebrity dude marrying ur village oracle then i will listen to u lots. Abeg i dey slp-type so no vex if d post offend u.

When Seun is responsible for whatever you post. He shouldn't be offended.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by agedmanng: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020: Lol. smh.i no that there are so many other qualities that matter more than beauty.
What if they where lying about their relationship status because they want you wink.

Tell me a lie baby.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by cococandy(f): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2014
That's a compliment. Thank you.

Girl,babe,lady,woman all na female.
All join smiley
kingk:

Nne, am saying person of your type or more than you undecided did I say more than you...that will be spirit naaa grin
Btw, @ bolded ^^^^girl or woman #in fella's voice#...she go say I be lady ooo......this is a real african woman.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2014
agedmanng:

When Seun is responsible for whatever you post. He shouldn't be offended.
Lol!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by cococandy(f): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2014
You believe in ogbanje?
I give up.

poiZon:

!beautiful ladies are liability, egopersonified, most are ugly in character, they believe their beauty should only be unveil n enjoy by certain class of persons, most are ogbanje so the spirit wont wanna share his beloved mermaid with any mortal, some are simply being overhyped with artificial makeups, makeovers n makeaways thereby making them un-takeable.
but above all BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER!
wetin i write sef abeg readers na gbagauns
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2014
softsparkyy: Most beautiful girls are lonely when you get closer to them.
same with you i guess grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by 100Cents: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2014
ayukdaboss: @Poster above me.
Yes the "ugly" ones are getting married every Saturday while the pretty women are on their bridal train forming Tomb Raider grin

Yeah, I witnessed the same thing in church on Sunday. Just yesterday.

2 Marriage hopefuls were presented in church, see tall handsome boys, and 2 dwarf and mean/simple looking ladies.

I was like, what did these two handsome guys see in these two ladies ? In the beauty department, the two ladies are no where near the guys.

I just bottled.my observation and even wanted creating this Sort of thread yesterday..

Beautiful ladies are busy phu.cking around thinking they are at advantage to jump from one man to another every 2 months. One such girl said, she can't get dumped by a man. So they see it as a virtue to keep a retinue of boyfriends. Some of them are 26, 28 and 30.

I laugh....

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:
I was just pondering whether you fall in the category of most judging by the pic undecided
Nah...not anymore.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by 100Cents: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.

True oo..
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by siinno(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2014
naijaboiy: This will make front page I guess cool
Guess; If they didn't put-it nko
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by 100Cents: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2014
lilprinze: I think why most beautiful girls are single is because most beautiful girls are highly admired by lots of guys and once you are in a relationship with a girl you won't like her to be admired by oder guys and they are highly competitive the more the admirers the less guys want to go into a serious relationship with them.

See this scenario.

A confident guy starts dating her and works on her to cut down on her admirers and the frequent calls to pay more attention to the relationship, and she complains you are monitoring her or trying to box her.

I don experience this with two ladies..
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2014
So who are the beautiful people I see getting married on bellanaija? undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by jimmyfrenzy(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2014
PERRY2020 u have say the real fact but in additional those beautiful ladies out now they find them self in such spot just because of their character. Some of them what they believe is that, yes, they are beautiful if they leave one man they will get another man and at the end of the day they found them self's in this single spot. And some of them always want to date the big men in the city which those men would have get their own women at home so when they find out they leave that man and jump to another. I wonder how young girl will be dating man of 60 years of age and if the young guy of their age proposed to them they will molest him or sock him in full embarrassment, so I don't pity some of them in such spot
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by sucess001(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well I think that they could be single for the following reasons:

1. They know that they are beautiful and dont want to settle for any guy that approaches them so they would rather remain single. The so called 'ugly' girls may not get many suitors and realize that offers may be few and far in between so they accept more easily when being pursued as they play less games. A beautiful woman feels you need to earn her beauty.

2. Maybe they have more important things to pursue right now rather than a relationship. Maybe she sees that beauty fades so she also needs to build her wealth

3. She could be trying to avoid the 'chop and clean mouth' kinda guys because she has been hurt by them before.

4. I have realized that beauty attracts a man but it doesn't keep him so some beautiful ladies are not very nice people. They dont have that selfless personality that's required for a long term relationship.

5. Some beautiful women dont end a relationship and start the next just like that. Its not a job vacancy that needs to be filled. Some women like to take breaks in between relationships just to breath and find themselves.

My sister! you are emotionally intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Laredojohn(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
D issue of beautiful gal not getting married goes especially for those without brain and character, if u see a beautiful gal who gats brain and character, surely she wouldn't b a liability because both qualities will work for her, but the ones who are just beautiful without brain, character (good character I mean) but have the swag, dress to impress not for comfortability but for show off, know the best clubs and joints in town, are usually the ones who find it hard to settle because all because of their beauty they have gone out with the high and mighty in our society who never have intention of settling with them, so they find it hard to humble and get the right aspiring man. Same goes for guys too, a guy who believes because he is too handsome believes that will attract him to any gal he so wishes, without cash and real commitment a handsome guy is nothing to the most beautiful gal in town. It's not really a general thing but the beautiful gals without brain and good character are the ones who are always lagging behind while the ugly and beautiful ones with brain and good character get hooked up. Nice day all

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Laredojohn(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2014
datalossvictim1: So who are the beautiful people I see getting married on bellanaija? undecided
The ones with brain and good character...not the beauty without brain
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Most of you are getting me all wrong... " i did my thing and clean my mouth" was not my fault... we are still friends till date. she knew i wasn't ready for a relationship and she draw me closer... what do you want me to do... when a girl is giving you green light, you should what that means as a sharp guy... Most of the too cute babe don't even want commitment... when there are lonely and want a guy, they just give you green light, so as a smart guy you should know the code...
some pretty ladies that you will ask why are you doing this when am not you guy... "she will tell you "she is just having fun[/b]". doing the thing was a mutual agreement... [b]so don't criticize me
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2014
OK so ugly women have beautiful character and beautiful women have ugly character. Hmmm
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by p2t2r(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2014
beauty ain't in the face but in the heart,[/quote] that's just something ugly people say. undecided
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2014
Choi! Topic to ponder on anyway thank God am ugly sha. Btw since anythin is on fp I nid to create a thread dat will get dere too, pls can someone compose one for me? I nid motivation
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by teewai3(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2014
hmmm..thinking.....
"rozzay the ugly girl" (title)

...nice dp....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.