Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 28 pages)

Romance / Re: Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter by 1metre: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
brainhack:

@Op just voiced thoughts i have been having lately grin Even for guys that invite girls to spend weekends at their cribs. What if the girl dies of natural causes, wetin you go talk. No be small matter.
that is the risky part of the world we are in, but if u don't take maximum risk in this life, u can't enjoy the good things of the world.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by 1metre: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:
Although it is very wrong for sm1 to lay hands on a mother

But we need to know ::

What did your mum do?
What type of person is she?
silly questions u asked up there. No matter what she must hv done, can't she apply wisdom? It's a clear indication that she doesn't respect her hubby. Guys be careful whom u get married to.we hv more jezebel in our society than it use to be.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by 1metre: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
madone:
Igbos are senseless and without a focus. Biafra will never see light of the day. It's nit a curse . from precedence you can see that this people can never be united for anything.
my brother, I tire oo. If biafra get head today I can sense bloodshed roaming. Pls my igbo brothers, let's go home n work inwardly. The joy of achieving biafra is a united igbo Kingdom.
Politics / Re: "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu by 1metre: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Idongesit85:
I am still yet to understand former President Jonathan's style of Presidency just as Americans are confused about Trump's Foreign Policy Direction
are u a Nigerian, if u are, what do u still want to understand when the difference is clear.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by 1metre: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
DollarAngel:

Misinterpreted me
sorry if I did
NYSC / Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by 1metre: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
STOP SHOWING ME THIS RUBBISH JUST TO GET FAME, SHOW ME WHEN YOU BUILD HER A HOUSE OR BUY HER A CAR.... PEOPLE DOING THIS FOR SELFISH INTERST
sorry, building her a house n buying her cars are not the main happiness. There is happiness hiding behind those things that money can't buy.
Science/Technology / Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by 1metre: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Explorers:
Almost #180M say i wan watch TV, can it display hell or Paradise.

a iri nkan fowo se.
don't panic, it's not for everyone grin
Politics / Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by 1metre: 5:31am On Jun 22, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Honestly I used to think the police were wrong for all those stop and search antics. But going by the rate of ritual killings in the south, and body parts being used for whatever reasons, you better stop and open your modafu¢king boot you scumbag.

And yes, politicians are regular customers to ritualistic so they too should open their boots too
by common sense, u can deduce the fact that most people who carry exhibits may not convey it using their various cars, they may hv employed more smart ways of doing things. I do not condemn stop n search rather to alert the cops that the bad people they are looking for are living in their various houses among us. They can be track down by organised whistle blowing.
Celebrities / Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by 1metre: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
cos his career is dead after harrysongz left, he wants to use dis goodwill to claim popularity....

who knows mayb he wants to use d boy's destiny to revive his dead music career......

with im face wen over yellow like today shiiiit
talking shit...

1 Like

Education / Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by 1metre: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
I don't hv much to say here. An average Nigerian is fraud minded. Emancipation via education is suffering cancer. It will take anti cancerous process to heal Niger. The question is, who will led the course?

1 Like

Education / Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by 1metre: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Chai. The seller cannot make heaven. grin
what sin did the seller committed? Pls Read with your eyes and mind open
Sports / Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by 1metre: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
post=57615837:
Lol. So you read am finish be that en.
Glad I made an impact on you
that's why I reacted grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by 1metre: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
post=57614401:
Lol. Hahaha I no believe you.
at the beginning I tot it's an epistle, 10 seconds I was done reading grin
Sports / Re: Blind Femi Opabunmi Duped By Fake Pastors And Imams by 1metre: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
post=57611798:
Lol naija even from the blind Chai no chills for this nation atall.

So I have something to tell Opabummi, you fail to understand something you don't require money to recieve healing from God, healing is the children's bread even better you can move to the realm of divine health, All you require is Faith and faith cometh by hearing not just hearing but by the word of God.

Now on a final note Opabummi get to the word of God and discover God for yourself don't let hungry people claiming to be Pastors take your money, God doesn't require your money to heal you.

Now to nairalanders make una no vex for long epistle I was just touched by this guy's condition.
vex for what? Na only one paragraph I read.
Crime / Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by 1metre: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP so what you are trying to tell me is that this man wearing native made of cheap Okene brocade can afford $1.2million??

I refuse to believe that sir.
nkita na akpa ike adighi agbo uja...meaning, a fearless dog is not known by barking.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by 1metre: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pinkiedearie:
Very soon she go Behind well become classy babe..
Loves
shocked
Crime / Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by 1metre: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2017
seguno2:

How many girls who are not contented with the little that their parents provide for them have you given cocaine?
Or how many have you organised for Alhajis?
The scandal is with the cocaine spreading Alhaji and not the mother who wants to reduce the number of other girls going through what her daughter went through in the hands of a callous predator pretending to be a holy Alhaji.
may your home remain a research centre for scandalous news headlines,pls say a big AMEN.
Crime / Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by 1metre: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
seguno2:
Good move by the mother of the killed girl.
If the criminal prosecution does not yield a conviction, the mother should embark on a civil case for damages.
a scandalous move by the mother. That's what u see when u are not contented with the little your parents provide for u.cant waste my time writing RIP

2 Likes

Education / Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by 1metre: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
zarakay:

Forget that thing..i sabi book die cheesy
lemme see your result..whether no be pass u take graduate from school cheesy
hahaha, u don carry come now. Me why dey do night class those days, if I show u my result now walahi u go give me job sharp sharp kiss
Politics / Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by 1metre: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2017
PMBNG:
Atimes , I wonder what would have befall the South if these oil wells where in the North.

Just because of protest you ordered someone out of your region, what would you have done if the federal allocation came from your zone?
my brother, sometimes I reason same.you could see how accommodating our people are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by 1metre: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:
Very handsome with brain
not like some block head cheesy
as if u have 3rd class undecided
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today by 1metre: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Don't hv any birthday wish for u toto, u disappointed my niece who hold u at high esteem until she discovered that nothing good comes from isi azu undecided
Politics / Re: "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB by 1metre: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
adepoj99:
What do you expect from bunch of clueless being
I see some sense there. If the igbos can unit with one voice and form a strong political party, if properly guided we can win the presidential seat. Take the advantage develop alaigbo massively and secede.
Nairaland / General / Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by 1metre: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
JasonScolari:
I'll never forget the little ungrateful bastard called Makinwa,

This dude who I called "best friend" literally sold me out to some cultists back then in school all because of a girl.

Gave some relevant information about me to them and the search begin.

Would have been a dead man on the 24th of July 2010, but God mercies kept me.

I really don't wanna talk about it.
that's what u see when u abandon your academic work going around dragging olosho with cultists.
Politics / Re: Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor: Senate Confirms 82-Year-Old Ambassadorial Nominee by 1metre: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2017
abescom:
The youth are to be blamed for the madness. Most of us are either chasing after women, or doing Yahoo or getting paid by the grandpas to defend their madness on social media.
which tribe are u coming from,,,
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) by 1metre: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Am applyaining
in this manner? Odikwa kposki grin

4 Likes

Family / Re: Is It Okay To Still Live With My Parents At 28? by 1metre: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2017
icehot:

Yes, I already know that, but in order to do the business, I will need to go out and meet people, right? It is in going out and meeting people that the problem lies. I cannot go out, stay too long is a problem. I can fend for myself, maybe they think I cannot.
discuss with your people by presenting them evidence of the so called biz u wanna do at odd time and assure them of your safety. Unless it's illegal, if it's illegal do not relocate, else u regret.
Family / Re: My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me by 1metre: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2017
ekensi01:
Just report that man to d authorities for child abuse. don't make it go wore..

Give him poison.
why on earth will you have affection to the extend of sex with your own daughter. Hmmm it seems you to have being dressing really bad to attract him to u, a mans penis has never see a sexy body without waving. It's nature
repented pervert spotted cool

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by 1metre: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
my broda dey aint worth it dey turn money to god once dey see a guy dat hav money pass u dey live ihs bad dat mine was plan to marry dec last year. she dump me in August. a girl I train
u yeye, u dey train girl wey no be your wife...can see your moniker, u ar not a developer grin
Celebrities / Re: Efe Ejeba Is Fundraising Ambassador For 1K1m Campaign (Photos) by 1metre: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I pray this guy dies...

I hate hearing about him
what wrong did he do to u my brother, are u jealous of him? Learn to appreciate people. Wishing someone death while u pray to be alive? Sometimes in life what u wish others is what u get. Nwanne, amana ikpe onwu.
Romance / Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by 1metre: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I don't know what's wrong with you people here, so you're trying to tell me such app don't exist?
go back and read those people I quote.

you can't find such app on the internet... It's a company monitoring app which I stole.

this is one of the reasons I hate commenting on Nairaland...
don't say that's why u hate commenting on nairaland bro, why u bring it up here, u didn't know people will hv demand for it?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.