Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 28 pages)

Romance / Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by 1metre: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..
better said than done

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: "Motor Accident Is Bae", Man Takes Selfie After Surviving An Accident (photo) by 1metre: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
driand:
grin

Life is too short for this nigger to worry much about..

*morale*

In every situation get some kinda fun out of it
did u say fun? An accident victim? He was supposed to be praising God,not shouting bae like a castrated he goat.
Crime / Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge by 1metre: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. They have scammed many people. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!
they don chop u? grin
Travel / Re: Truck Driver Rams Into Okada Rider In Onitsha, Kills Him On Spot (Graphic Pics) by 1metre: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsIYKE:
I always try to be careful around that borromi axis.......very confusing intersection
are u an okada man grin

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by 1metre: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
eosigwe:
yes o. Steal in Biafra at your own risk.
yes, ogba egbe na esi na egbe ala, ogbu mma na esi na mma ala.na me talk am?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by 1metre: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Just 6 months after he proudly announced the arrival of his son with his South African girlfriend, a Nigerian Man Oba Don, has taken to Facebook to disclose that the he just discovered the baby is not his.

Here's his story;

"God!!!...+++ Public Notice: Guys Please Be Extremely Careful Of Who You Sleep (Make Love )With Oh! Cos She Might Love You because Of Your Money N Fame,Thus Making Her To Go At Any Length That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy.Please Make Sure A DNA Test Is Carried Out After The Birth Of The Child Oh,Before Taking Or Accepting Responsibility Of The Alleged Child Oh.

Dont Be A Fool Ok.Some Girls n Not All Anyway,Can Do Anything N Swear With Their Blood That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy because She Know U Are Rich N Will Be Able To Take Care Of The Child in Future.Am Never Ever Gonna Regret This because Its Never Too Late For Me,What If I Have Find Out After 10yrs or 18years Of Spending My Hard Earn Money To Raise The Child Nkon?...Na e b say I go just drink poison be that oh.

Am That I Find Out Early N Took A Bold Step To Perform 2 Major DNA Blood Test From 2 Diff Recognized Lab In South Africa.Please If She Tell You Say Na U Get Pikin Abeg My Brother Tell Am Say U Don Hear Say Una Go Do DNA TEST After She Born Oh,Before U Start Committing Yourself Fully Oh...Be Wise N Learn From Other People Mistake Bra! ...Am Little Bit Pained because I Spent Approximately N2.5Million During Her Pregnancy Period As A Support n After The Birth Of The Child.

Am Grateful Dat I Have All Proof Of Payment Transfer to Her Account For The Upkeep n All School Fees I Paid For Her During Her Study In Rosebankcollege Which Exclude Money For Uber Rides n Data/Airtime...Hmmm Its Really A Wicked World.She Did This because She Thought Am Going To Marry Her If She Tells Me She Is Pregnant!.Hmmm The Things Girls Can Do Eh.Smh..Ama Fight n Sue The Family For Refund.

Am Grateful I Have All Evidence n Proof Of All Payment Transfer I Made To Her Account For Upkeep n As A Support.I NO GET BABY MAMA OH!..For Those Of You That Have Not Done DNA TEST Please My Brother Go N Do It Oh It Important Before It Get Late oh.###SoNo2FakeBabyMama###HappyMan###4EverGrateful###LessonLearnt###Life###WickedWorld###TheThingsSomeGirlsCanDo###I'veGatalotevidence2fightthis###"

He also shared photos of the South African lady that said he was responsible for her pregnancy, and wrote;

"This Is the South Africa Girl Oh Dat Told Me Am Responsible For The Pregnancy Oh,N Made Me Spent Hell Taking Care of The Pregnancy Till She Delivered n After The Child Was Born N All Dat.Please For Those Of You Confusing My Wife To Her.She Is The Fake Baby Mama Oh n Not My Wife oh.Read and Reread again before asking question ok.####DontConfuseMyWife2HerBiko###DNATEST###"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/6-months-welcoming-son-nigerian-man-discovers-baby-isnt.html

op, are u sleeping south African lady without a condom??
Celebrities / Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by 1metre: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Hogwash

You don't want us to jump into unfair conclusion but you have the right to jump into a 'fair' conclusion that another fellow Nigerian booked the tickets for him. Maybe you think we don't have internet to read the press release from the Jet company which states specifically that Krane used the booking App installed in Krane's phone and that he did that using 5 different cards until one worked. They even have the specification of his phone join self. Abeg, this is not Nigeria where everything is in denial and the work of some anonymous enemies of progress and a collective witch-hunt.
Did the Nigerian you accused of install the app in krane's Samsung 7 phone and also use Krane's phone to do cc fraud?

of course he will have day in court. We can't wait to see it to a logical conclusion. When the whole evidence is tabled against him, he will eier be aquited or convicted.
but how could the chap use his phone to do fraud when the sim is registered on his name.the guy must be a mumu.
Politics / Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by 1metre: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Kestolove:
may shall complete his 8yrs den we will hand over to osinbajo for anoda 8yrs, den will hand ova to south-south for 8yrs,den it will come bk to d north...d jews wey no dey pay loan, kidnappers,drug traffickers, robbers that ar only Good in developin oda region while ordinary road is not in dia region can never rule ud
summaries
Politics / Re: 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by 1metre: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Koval12:
I can only see bravely in his face. He had hoped for a better Nigeria after independence but what happened thereafter left him with no choice than to defend his own people. Rest on Ikemba Nnewi.
God bless u my man. Anyone who doesn't believe in the saying above is an enemy of this great country

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown by 1metre: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
whitebeard:
speak English jare, I no understand watin all these ones dey talk.go to sch they will not go, but kill someone and to be shouting sai baba up and down is there specialty
kai baba.
Education / Re: 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home by 1metre: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sensual:

No, I don't believe that mindset.
A child who has been trained from his or her parents on core and basic values will less likely go astray than a child who was dumped in the boarding school for other people to train.

Train up a child the way he should grow. start when they are little and they will not go astray.
only 4 out of 10 home trained kids end up spoiled.
I don't disagree with you sis,but still remember that no matter the basic training acquired from home by a child, boarding influence can damage all u hv laboured to inculcate in a child. Remember u only visit, u are not there all the time to checkmate the child.
Education / Re: 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home by 1metre: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sensual:
I would never send my kids to boarding school.
Especially at tender age. Even Campus scares me.

Let them be going to school from house where I can monitor them and train them the way I want.

Seriously, how can parents be sending their kids, especially girl child to boarding schools
I have, and will never be a fan of that.
closing your doors at night does not prevent evil attack. A child who want to spoil will spoil it doesn't matter whether a boarding or day students. We all got spoilt in the boarding school, but as u grow, u decide what best for u

1 Like

Career / Re: Staff Asked His Nigerian Boss ‘How Are You?’. See Reply by 1metre: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2017
freebreezeyz:
In as much as I would totally agree as regards the comments above that our mentality here requires the addition of 'sir' and 'ma', I would like to point out here that that mentality is a wrong one that needs to fade away at the workplace.

I worked with Virgin Nigeria and that mentality was TOTALLY ABSENT at the workplace!!! It never even brought disrespect amongst superiors and subordinates!! Abeg make that oga park well joor!!!

Na mate em come do for the workplace? I most times see it sef as Inferiority complex when U cannot allow a junior feel free with you at the workplace when one is been addressed!
I totally agree with u. I warned my siblings, my cousin and nephew never to address me using dee or ndaa. Call me by my names.
Crime / Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by 1metre: 2:16pm On May 30, 2017
lashorrt:

Mtchewww.
why u wana cry now bby
Crime / Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by 1metre: 11:39am On May 30, 2017
lashorrt:

1 of who ?
south Africa female rapist union grin grin
Crime / Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by 1metre: 11:06am On May 30, 2017
lashorrt:

What's funny about that
are u one of them grin
Crime / Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by 1metre: 10:09am On May 30, 2017
lashorrt:

The entire population of south African guys are lazy ? There's lazy guys everywhere in the world including Nigeria itself.
yes they are so lazy to satisfy their ladies that's why they drugged the ita to get satisfaction grin
Politics / Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by 1metre: 9:56am On May 30, 2017
But are they not seeing the hardship perpetrated by buhari and his cohort? Is it when the poor masses die of penury they will understand the evil following this buhari and his political disability? Odikwa somehow oo
Celebrities / Re: Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) by 1metre: 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
The same way I a yoruba girl is dying badly for nnamdi kanu.
Nnamdi kanu is a wickard man is he not seein my message or are people not telling him that a girl is going mad for him in social media.just because I am from ibadan he does not want to marry me.is it fair
Please anybody with his house address let me go to abia and kneel down for my king,a brave man and a hero.
I am a clean yoruba girl I am not dirty.
I am ready to denounce my tribe.
I am not treacherous like other of my people.
I am hard working.
Please consider me kanu.
bad girl grin baby, am his twin brother tongue our tin taste same grin grin
Politics / Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by 1metre: 12:28pm On May 29, 2017
Sai Buhari now its
kai buhari....

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by 1metre: 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Coward.

Who care's about Ojukwu's speech?history don't remember losers. He lost the War he started and ran away, dressed a like woman to Ivory Coast.

Coward.

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha learned his dressing like a woman to escape skills from Ojukwu.

That said.

Who is the DARK SKIN beautiful lady seated to the right?now that is somebody worth mentioning.
#Copied
Please read the speech below given by a Prof. Nwala at the just-concluded 50-year Biafra May 30 commemoration attended by Pres. Obasanjo, VP Osinbanjo, Ohaneze PG Nina Nwodo and others.

Biafra 50 Years After -
Reconciliation: What have we learned?
Paper presented at The Conference -
MEMORY AND NATION BUILDING: BIAFRA 50 YEARS AFTER:
A SOBER REFLECTION.
By
PROF. T. UZODIMA NWALA
President
Alaigbo Development Foundation (ADF).

Introduction.
Before I thank the organisers of this Conference and pay my tribute to the Memory of my friend, late Major-General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua, in whose Foundation Center this historic event is being organised, let me quickly dismiss certain lingering pernicious fallacies that have dominated all discussion about the coup of January 15, 1966 and the Biafra War.

First, the Chairman of the occasion, Alhaji Ahmed Joda, has alluded to the January 15, 1966 coup as an Igbo coup that, according to him, was replied by a Northern coup of July 29 1966.

Let it be said loud and clear that that coup, namely January 15, 1966 coup, was not an Igbo coup. It was a coup led by certain Igbo and Yoruba Officers, involving the active participation of soldiers from the North. The aim, as has been stated again and again, by the leaders of the coup was to release Chief Obafemi Awolowo, who was in detention at the time and install him the Prime Minister of Nigeria.

That coup was foiled by Igbo military officers. Igbo political leaders and activists knew nothing about the coup.
Again the Incursion into the Mid-West by the Biafran troops was not a quest for territorial grabbing by the Igbos. Ojukwu sent troops under the Command of Col, banjo in response to Chief Awolowo’s request for troops to help liberate Yoruba land from the occupation of soldiers from the North. By the time Col Banjo got to Ore, the British had gotten Gowon to offer Chief Awolowo Vice Chairmanship of the Nigerian Government. Awolowo, therefore, asked Banjo not to proceed on his mission.

General Yakubu Gowon knows the truth of all these things. And that is why the Alaigbo Development Foundation (ADF) had written him and asked him to tell Nigerians and the whole world the truth about the January 15, 1966 coup and the Biafra incursion into the Mid-West.to stop all the lies against Ndigbo, which have been the basis of the burden they carry as a nation within the Nigerian Federation.

Secondly, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, the former Head of State and a frontline commander on the Federal side during the war, said that they (the Federal military leaders) conducted the war without any hate or vengeance because it was a quarrel between brothers.

To this one is constrained to ask a few pertinent questions
How did the world come to describe the conduct of the war as POGROM?
What about the policy that hunger was a legitimate weapon of war and so was justified in its application against the Biafrans?
What about bombing of refugee camps, market places, churches, etc?

Again, when Chief Obasanjo said that they, the victorious side, have been more magnanimous than the victors in the American civil war, where, according to him, those who lost the war never had a chance to be President of America until several decades if not a century later, I would ask him WHAT ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA? WHAT ABOUT NELSON MANDELLA?

Such assertions rather than heal the wounds of the war, keep the wounds aglow, rather than reconcile pour raw paper of unjustified arrogance on the wounded hearts of the Biafrans. How can you genuinely talk about reconciliation with that kind o mind-set. The truth is that for General Obasanjo, the Biafrans are defeated people. Period!

Indeed, before we can talk about reconciliation, we must accept that grave wrongs were done to the Biafrans, Before, During and Since the end of the war.

Tribute to General Yar’Adua.
NOW, Mr Chairman, Ladies and \Gentlemen, let me go on to thank the organisers of this Conference - the Yar’Adua Foundation and the six Nigerian Universities partnering with the Foundation; the Ford Foundation and the Open Society Initiative for West Africa who have provided support for this Conference - Biafra: 50 Years After.

What is more, I would like to pay tribute to the memory of my late friend, General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua. I met him for the first time during the 1994-5 National Constitutional Conference. There we struck a friendship that would have born great fruits but for his untimely death. I personally escaped being arrested with him.

General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua, became a great democrat after the war despite his aristocratic background. He genuinely believed that this wobbly Federation could be given a dependable foundation. Consequently, he set out to recruit gifted compatriots to work with him for that purpose. What a great hunter of talent Shehu was!

I remember two memorable moments in our interaction. One afternoon, after lunch in his house, we sat down on the sofa. I asked him

“General why is it that when you are not smoking cigar (cigarette), you are chewing kola nut?

He answered me. I will not tell you his answer today. Wait for my Memoire that should be ready by my next birthday.

At another moment, also after lunch with him and late Prof. Aborisade, we sat down on the sofa. Shehu said to me “Dr Nwala, let me show you why we Northerners are reluctant to relinquish political power”.

He brought out two volumes of strategic studies which he had commissioned some intellectuals to produce in preparation for the Constitutional Conference of 1994-5. I glanced through volume 1 which deals with the indices of power in Nigeria. I read the discussion, looked at the statistics and the graph, and shook my head, and said to myself this guy is a great political actor. I also reserve the details of what I read in that volume as well as our discussion for the sake of my forthcoming memoire.

I saw those two volumes of strategic studies at the Library of the Yar’Adua Center when I visited there about two week ago.

What is important in this narrative is that General Yar’Adua was avery sincere leader, he always spoke to me and to anyone in his political company from the bottom of his heart. He was sincerely in search of a genuine way forward. He was a man who knew that all is not well with the Nigerian Federation and genuinely sough the correct path to its healing!

The point of the story is to reveal a bit of the life of this great political strategist, who if he had lived after that Conference, he and the powerful circle of comrades he had built at the Conference would have helped to see to a more liberal accommodating political order in Nigeria. Shehu was the darling of a liberal democratic movement that was emerging in Nigeria before he died. He was equally hated by what many of us call the hegemonist who have consistently aborted every opportunity to create a democratic political culture. It is the later who have consistently made it difficult to achieve a genuine reconciliation in Nigeria. It is these forces that have insisted on a Federation founded on the peace of the grave yard.
Yes, General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua along with the compatriots he had worked to put together would have constitute an authentic force for reconciliation and national integration. He was a victim of the forces of hegemony.

Post –Biafra Reconciliation – What Lessons?

During the trial of Adolf Hitler after Germany and her allies lost the war to the Allied Forces, the following exchange took place between Hitler and his interlocutor –

Interlocutor to Hitler: You were responsible for the Second World War?
Hitler: No! The Versailles Treaties was.

I believe this Conference has been provoked by the renewed agitation for Biafra. In that case, a similar question can be posed to the Biafra Self-determination Agitators in Nigeria today as to whether they are responsible for the renewed Agitation for Biafra.

I imagine that the Biafra Freedom Agitators, just like Adolf Hitler, would emphatically respond NO! They would rather blame the present upsurge for Self-determination and Biafra and all its fallouts on all those leaders on the victorious side who, rather than pursuing the path of genuine Reconciliation, pursued the path of punitive retributions against those who lost the war.

Unfortunately, as it was in the case of the defeated Germany that was neither pacified nor conciliated, nor was it permanently weakened, so do we find in the case of Biafra, that despite all the retributive measures against her people, Biafra and the Biafrans, have neither been pacified, nor conciliated, nor have they been permanently weakened.
Unlike the Treaty of Versailles that exerted bloody pound of flesh on the side that lost the First World War, the victorious side in the Second World War padded their retributive actions with the Marshall Plan. And thus unlike the intended Carthagenian peace of the Versailles Treaty of 28 June 1919, the Marshall Plan brought a relatively permanent peace to Europe that withstood the shock waves of the cold war including the Cuban Missile crises.

In pursuing the lessons of the retributive post-war treatment of the Biafrans, I would ask the leaders on the victorious side –

When you took all their financial deposits in the banks and paid them only £20 (twenty pounds), what did you expect the result to be – pacification, conciliation or to have them permanently weakened?

When you allowed massacre of unarmed soldiers and leaders even when they had declared their return to Nigeria, what did you expect? I mean when you murdered Prof. Kalu Ezera or when you killed unarmed Col Onwuatuegwu in cold blood, what did you expect?

When you killed and also buried alive thousands of innocent civilians in Asaba, was that a circus show?

I escaped being killed at the end of the war through the mysterious intervention of my college mate, Mr Nwogugbe from Asa in Abia State who was a member of the Nigerian battalion that overran my area on that fateful day of January 8, 1970. The solders had sent for me and when I arrived at Nkwo Mbaise their base, Nwoguegbe instantly recognised me and shouted Nkume! I responded Nwoguegbe! Despite being introduced to his commander, Captain Jibowu, the later took him to one corner, asking to be convinced why I should not be treated in accordance with the official instructions, namely to waste any such able-bodied young-man who may have been an actual or potential Biafra soldier. I was lucky. Nwoguegbe saved me, but several of my mates from my community were not. Cornellius Oguikpe, Michael Osuagwu, Efriam Chukwunoyerem, Echewodo Onwunali, all were murdered at the end of the war by the Nigerian soldiers.

Yes, post-Biafra was not attended by any genuine efforts to seek reconciliation nor even to find out what led to the war. Rather, what we have witnessed is decades of vengeance, arrogance and conspiracy against Alaigbo and Ndigbo –
Yes these are on record -
Immediate post-war punitive massacre,
Dismissal of some officers on the losing side, reduction in rank of others
Dismissal of civil servants.
Secret Execution of some officers (Col. Onwuatuegwu, Prof, Kalu Ezera)
Abandoned property seizure of Igbo property.
Punitive boundary adjustment.
Closure of the Eastern Sea Port and Railway lines.
Deliberate policy of encirclement of Alaigbo, inciting Igbo outside Igbo heartland to reject their Igbo identity.
Deliberate policy of exclusion from the governance and power equation i Nigeria..
Deliberate policy of destroying Igbo businesses.
Continued massacre, lynching of Igbos in many places in the North
Insensitivity to the plight of the IDPs of Igbo extraction who were initially the major targets of Boko Harm bombings and killings.
No serious effort at post-war reconstruction and reconciliation

I strongly recommend to all those who care to understand how the Igbos view their predicament in the Federation to read the Petition of Ohanaeze ndigbo to the Human Rights Violations Investigating Committee of 1999. It is captioned
The Violations of the Human and Civil Rights of Ndigbo in the Federation of Nigeria (1966-1999).

President Obasanjo should speak to the nation now about why and how that initiative of his was aborted. A Truth and Reconciliation was a great idea, but just like all National Conference decisions meant to deal with the resolution of the injustices of the system. It was arrogantly dismissed and nothing happened.

Biafra : A Collective Guilt
Have we forgotten that Biafra was a collective guilt and that those who created the Nigerian Federation did so to satisfy their own agenda They designed a local a local agenda for the same purpose?
Have we forgotten the cause of Biafra and the war? Have we ever come together to examine why Biafra?
Obasanjo’s Truth Commission and the Justice Oputa Commission were arrogantly dismissed and nothing happened.
Who was the aggressor in that war?

Aborted Efforts to Solve the Nigerian Problem
What about several efforts to sit down and dispassionately examine the fate of the Federation and how to heal the wounds of the past. Several aborted historical opportunities for peace and stability, or a genuine democratic system include -
Ibadan Conference of Sept/Oct 1966
Aburi Accord.
Abiola’s election that wuld have set a precedent.
1994-5 Constitutional Conference and the 1995 Draft Constitution, the best Constitutional Draft in the history of Nigeria.
Conferences organised by Obasanjos regime.
President Jonathan’s 2014 Conference.
Current Ferocious opposition to restructuring.

Laying the Foundations for Genuine Reconciliation – The Biafra Initiative
The Birth of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) – A child of the post-war East Central State Youth Volunteer Services Corps (ECSYVSC) whose memo to General Gowon led to the establishment of the NYSC by the Federal Government.
I led the delegation, as Chairman of the ECSYVSC, that delivered the Memoradum to the Federal Government on the eve of the first post-war independence anniversary, precisely on30th September, 1970.
In response General Gowon had given Dr Ukpabi Asika’s Government £75,000 (Seventy-five thousand pounds) in appreciation of that historical initiative of the youth of Alaigbo.

The great objective of that historical initiative as conceived by us, the youth of Alaigbo, was to forge a genuine instrument of national reconciliation and national integration.

What has happened to the NYSC? Any credit to the initiators? Several attempts have been made by the chaps in the NYSC Foundation in Abuja to interview me in order to draw inspiration from the original mind that conceived the NYSC; each time they were discouraged from a follow-up.

It was the same way that a former Governor had advised the Federal Government to create an institution to house the Biafra scientist. The answer was no!, because doing so would give credit to the Biafrans.

The Road to Reconciliation.
Not Restructuring but Renegotiation of the basis of the Nigerian Federation.
Nigeria is a multi-national Federation. The task is to agree on the terms for a form of political union among these nations and mini-nations.

Unless this is done, there would never be any stable Federation uniting all these peoples who are culturally, religiously and philosophically separate nations and mini-nations.

Prof. Uzodinma Nwala
President
Alaigbo Development Foundation (ADF)

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by 1metre: 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Coward.

Who care's about Ojukwu's speech?history don't remember losers. He lost the War he started and ran away, dressed a like woman to Ivory Coast.

Coward.

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha learned his dressing like a woman to escape skills from Ojukwu.

That said.

Who is the DARK SKIN beautiful lady seated to the right?now that is somebody worth mentioning.
stop talking crap, he didn't start any civil war.
Celebrities / Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by 1metre: 4:32pm On May 28, 2017
I thought he a Nigerian? Why bearing dlamini? That's a south African surname
Family / Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by 1metre: 10:56pm On May 27, 2017
Op, u are a big mugu, not man enough. Your wife, I mean your wife, stood before you saying she went to fk a bigger joystick...that moment, the hot slap she will receive will put her senses right.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by 1metre: 10:47pm On May 27, 2017
mikkyphp:

Bra, i dont think you have a marriage. What you have is an "Alliance of Convenience". i dont see how u can be whole again whilst remaining in that marriage. A woman that can say she had sex with someone with a bigger joystick than yours isnt a life partner, let alone wife!
Be Wise, cut your losses, pay child support and move on with your life either alone or with someone that actually loves you.

My 2Cents
u said my mind bro

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) by 1metre: 9:42pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one

The way bloggers use the word billionaire scares me.
If a person has a few millions he becomes a billionaire to bloggers.

Na wa o
no fear, some people are billionaires grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues by 1metre: 9:29pm On May 27, 2017
Three of my sisters died of sickle cell. U may not no how it pain....dont wanna recall this. Stay away

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues by 1metre: 9:24pm On May 27, 2017
duduade:
Your Doctor boyfriend has finally met someone who sweeps him off his feet.... !!! And guess what she is AA...

Common I know couples whose genotypes are AS who ain't even in the medical line and they are married!!!! Love defeated their fright!!! And they have been lucky to have AS for kids....
it's luck bro

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... by 1metre: 8:02pm On May 27, 2017
I love both guys but I detest Davido on the ground of his pomposity, wondering wetin for happen if him papa no get money.
Celebrities / Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by 1metre: 9:28am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Bachelor's of science- B.sc
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Even the ones criticizing and mocking her aren't any better like they know

Even market woman who doesn't know the name of her local government chairman or the responsibilities of her local government to their community will be judging and mocking. Shioorrr
Bad wagon mentality

Everyone wants to feel or pretend to be better and more knowledgeable than the other
that one na Jamb question nah, why u dey defend mediocrity for a celeb mummy grin
Sports / Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by 1metre: 1:40pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry
Shame on Nigeria.

We value the west more than our own.

-If LASG will pay for Holyfield to visit Lagos as a guest when Bash Ali is a tenant in Lagos.

-When we celebrate Halloween and demonize the Oro and Ekpe festivals.

-When Government officials use BMWs and Mercedes Benz when we have Innosons and yet scream buy Nigerian to grow the Naira

-When we watch Kaitlyn Jenner's show on E and call Denrele and Bobrisky perverts.

-When PeterPsquare, an Anambra boy goes to London just to watch live Chelsea FC matches yet he has never been to the Ifeanyi Uba FC Stadium at Nnewi.

-when herdsmen slaughters are not talked about by supposed celebrities but you hear them tweet #PrayForParis and co.

When will we value our own
When will our inferiority complex end

Still I weep
but bash should try earn respect for himself, his noise is too much now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.