Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section (19263 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ichapi55: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Plz whr iz u @ ur dp,b4 I complete d list

Lol.....Non just complete the list and send me a PM plzzzzzz besides follow me back
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Conclude wetin lipsrsealed

About every guy taking turns on nairaland sweetheart
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
wetin u dey do around elantracey for all d thread wey dey Nl??

See false accusation sad
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by clevvermind(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:

I wish i'm cheesy
yes you are. my name was not mentioned. so u know where i stand.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
please add it to their C.V...just in case
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
The criterion for the compilation of this list is based on their comments, threads and so on. This is nothing but fun so pls don't take it personal

There are so many ways guys indirectly exhibit their woman wrappering skills without admitting. It's not until you open a thread to profess your love or send PMs to random ladies that makes you become a woman wrapper. Just chill and relax

10 Types Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section

10. 1one
This dude has so many woman wrappering skills. I stumbled upon a thread created by cleavermind titled " why you should stop sending PMs unnecessarily". Could you believe 1one wrote a full handout of how to send Pms that won't make a lady turn you down

Feel Free To Add Yours

Have Fun

Well what can I say...

We are in the "point and kill" business

gringrin

It's a very profitable ministry grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u na chairman for d game na grin
Upon say I get babe fa!

Una no even pity me embarassed
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Owkies,io snd pm's sir
ichapi55:

Lol.....Non just complete the list and send me a PM plzzzzzz besides follow me back
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

About every guy taking turns on nairaland sweetheart

I'm surprised you didn't dispute that.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by whizqueen(f): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:
yes you are. my name was not mentioned. so u know where i stand.
The o.p said add yours and i did. tongue
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

Upon say I get babe fa!

Hihihihooohiiiiheeee gringrin tonguetongue
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

Upon say I get babe fa!

grin grin grin

Even u sef knw say u b pro
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:

Buahahahaha bursted!!! grin
Pascal09 see what you have done now? embarassed
Where u take know my face?
you lied to me angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

See false accusation sad
false wetin??
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

I'm surprised you didn't dispute that.

Lol! No point disputing, she's an NL sweetheart and many others too.

But truth be told, don't you think your name was omitted on the list

*speed up with my cycling*
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Neldrizzy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Are you telling us you are single?
undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ichapi55: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Owkies,io snd pm's sir

Lol....besides am not a sir and I know ur not sending any
Anyway was joking althrough this oooo nothing serious. So u don't. Have to border

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
false wetin??
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Don't you know we are brothers from different mothers but the same father ? angry angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Lol! No point disputing, she's a NL sweetheart and many others too.

My name is on the list already embarassed

Ohhh ooo.... You sheeee gringrin

Anyways in the ocean of Nairaland sweethearts, as far as I'm concerned MMC is the "Blue Whale"

*Speeds past in my Ferrari veneno*
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Was jokin all tru no one takes my post ere serious
ichapi55:

Lol....besides am not a sir and I know ur not sending any
Anyway was joking althrough this oooo nothing serious. So u don't. Have to border
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Ahhhh naijaboiy

Even you?? angry

See let's not lie, there's no guy in Romance Section that has not wrappereded MizMyColi... So no put her name.... MizMyColi na
Nairaland sweetheart.. She belongs to all of usgrin..we are just taking our turns grin.

That one is not woman wrappering na undecided
oga leave that thing grin

You even still dey do woman wrappering for this your post. grin

Which time she become sweetheart?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Juliaann(f): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
undecided
Yes or NO?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Neldrizzy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
juanmata:
please add it to their C.V...just in case
loll truth
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Urs too was omitted
ronald4lif:

Lol! No point disputing, she's an NL sweetheart and many others too.

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Greatomotoy: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
chibwike:
dont worry, we wont complain
what if seun complain?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Neldrizzy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Yes or NO?
am dating My work right now... The girl am eyeing is misbehaving..
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ichapi55: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Was jokin all tru no one takes my post ere serious

In that case am now serious still expecting your PM...tried sending to u I couldn't....so plz do
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin

Even u sef knw say u b pro
LoL...una for just pity me small grin

Make my babe no come see this one o sad
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by whizqueen(f): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

you lied to me angry
Aaargh... i said sorry already na sad
Nor vex for me embarassed
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
Urs too was omitted

Lol! I take it that you're not serious like your humble self rightly pointed out earlier your post are unserious, so nice joke as always

*sips suya milk*

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

Don't you know we are brothers from different mothers but the same father ? angry angry
really?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...una for just pity me small grin

Make my babe no come see this one o sad
she go understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / What's Your Relationship Status ? / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.