Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section (19275 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

oga leave that thing grin

You even still dey do woman wrappering for this your post. grin

Which time she become sweetheart?

Chaiiiiiii gringrin

E be like say I no go type anything again

I don enter telepathic mode grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Juliaann(f): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
am dating My work right now... The girl am eyeing is misbehaving..
Alright
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:

Aaargh... i said sorry already na sad
Nor vex for me embarassed
A very good way to apologise undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
See d baba here oh

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:
grin grin

There's someone missing in that list o

angry angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
The criterion for the compilation of this list is based on their comments, threads and so on. This is nothing but fun so pls don't take it personal

There are so many ways guys indirectly exhibit their woman wrappering skills without admitting. It's not until you open a thread to profess your love or send PMs to random ladies that makes you become a woman wrapper. Just chill and relax

10 Types Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section

1. Unibenstudent
He's an undisputed woman wrapper and should be given a standing ovation. He has opened threads twice writing poems to profess his love for different ladies. He follow ladies as if his life depends on it **just check his profile**

2. Iceberylin
He is found woman wrapper-ing in all the threads. He derails 90% of threads created by guys and he gives meaningful contribution when ladies create a similar thread.

3. Chibwike
He ought not to be in this list 'cos he's not that desperate about ladies. The only thing that makes him woman wrappering is that, when a lady quotes Chibwike, it becomes a chat and your thread automatically becomes BBM grin (E.g have you eaten ? Hope you don baff ? grin )

4. Tosyne2much
You think I won't add my name cos I'm the OP ? Hmmmmm !! Well, I'm a reputable woman wrapper in this forum just that I don't beneath myself when woman wrappering. I create female bashing thread just to exhibit my woman wrappering skills. My e-wife recently accused me of flirting in the section

5. Naijaboiy
He's studying a psychological course , therefore, he does things with wisdom. He will never accept the fact that he's a woman wrapper cos he does it in a coded manner. His woman wrappering skills have won the heart of virtually all the ladies to the extent that I lost woefully to him during Mr Nairaland contest. (Marieolae abeg no vex oooo grin )

6 Seun
He's the first citizen and MD of this forum. How do I know he's also a woman wrapper? He's just like a soldier who dosnt take poo but there are still some traces of woman-wrapperism in him. He likes Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji and its likes.. ( nairalanders if you see me viewing this thread and can't make comments in the next 5mins, you shld knw wat this means) grin

7. Chimerese2
This is a self acclaimed man of God who keeps woman wrapper-ing in the section. He talks as if he has hung his boots * if I hear*
. However, he quote ladies for any thing. When a lady types "lol", nice thread, (just name it)Chemerese will quickly quote her.

8 Lilmaxfidel
This dude has not been caught red handed woman wrapper-ing. The only way he exhibits his woman wrapper-ing skills is by uploading his pictures frequently. He will comment on your thread and include his picture(s)

9. KingTom
He will not agree he's a woman wrapper. He's been woman wrappering around and rozzay and ggrin since 50kobo BC

10. 1one
This dude has so many woman wrappering skills. I stumbled upon a thread created by cleavermind titled " why you should stop sending PMs unnecessarily". Could you believe 1one wrote a full handout of how to send Pms that won't make a lady turn you down

Feel Free To Add Yours

Have Fun
abeg commot seun for this list....he only shows interest in pet and reading..... That of unibenstudent, he is a psychopath you will never see him argue with men except women.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Neldrizzy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
See d baba here oh
cheesycheesy madman
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

undecided undecided

Oya come and prove them wrong

Have I ever wrappereded you? embarassed
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by farano(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
The criterion for the compilation of this list is based on their comments, threads and so on. This is nothing but fun so pls don't take it personal

There are so many ways guys indirectly exhibit their woman wrappering skills without admitting. It's not until you open a thread to profess your love or send PMs to random ladies that makes you become a woman wrapper. Just chill and relax

1. Unibenstudent
He's an undisputed woman wrapper and should be given a standing ovation. He has opened threads twice writing poems to profess his love for different ladies. He follow ladies as if his life depends on it **just check his profile**

2. Iceberylin
He is found woman wrapper-ing in all the threads. He derails 90% of threads created by guys and he gives meaningful contribution when ladies create a similar thread.

3. Chibwike
He ought not to be in this list 'cos he's not that desperate about ladies. The only thing that makes him woman wrappering is that, when a lady quotes Chibwike, it becomes a chat and your thread automatically becomes BBM grin (E.g have you eaten ? Hope you don baff ? grin )

4. Tosyne2much
You think I won't add my name cos I'm the OP ? Hmmmmm !! Well, I'm a reputable woman wrapper in this forum just that I don't beneath myself when woman wrappering. I create female bashing thread just to exhibit my woman wrappering skills. My e-wife recently accused me of flirting in the section

5. Naijaboiy
He's studying a psychological course , therefore, he does things with wisdom. He will never accept the fact that he's a woman wrapper cos he does it in a coded manner. His woman wrappering skills have won the heart of virtually all the ladies to the extent that I lost woefully to him during Mr Nairaland contest. (Marieolae abeg no vex oooo grin )

6 Seun
He's the first citizen and MD of this forum. How do I know he's also a woman wrapper? He's just like a soldier who dosnt take poo but there are still some traces of woman-wrapperism in him. He likes Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji and its likes.. ( nairalanders if you see me viewing this thread and can't make comments in the next 5mins, you shld knw wat this means) grin

7. Chimerese2
This is a self acclaimed man of God who keeps woman wrapper-ing in the section. He talks as if he has hung his boots * if I hear*
. However, he quote ladies for any thing. When a lady types "lol", nice thread, (just name it)Chemerese will quickly quote her.

8 Lilmaxfidel
This dude has not been caught red handed woman wrapper-ing. The only way he exhibits his woman wrapper-ing skills is by uploading his pictures frequently. He will comment on your thread and include his picture(s)

9. KingTom
He will not agree he's a woman wrapper. He's been woman wrappering around and rozzay and ggrin since 50kobo BC

10. 1one
This dude has so many woman wrappering skills. I stumbled upon a thread created by cleavermind titled " why you should stop sending PMs unnecessarily". Could you believe 1one wrote a full handout of how to send Pms that won't make a lady turn you down

Feel Free To Add Yours

Have Fun
I comment my reserve grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by whizqueen(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

A very good way to apologise undecided
grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
AsweariGod, Tosyne2much is a big case.. grin grin Chai! Na wa for you oo.

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:
abeg commot seun for this list....he only shows interest in pet and reading..... That of unibenstudent, he is a psychopath you will never see him argue with men except women.
my twin sister u also do argue a lot and u don't choose the genders ,u argue with both male and female alike,,twin sister of life
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Ahhhh naijaboiy

Even you?? angry

See let's not lie, there's no guy in Romance Section that has not wrappereded MizMyColi... So no put her name.... MizMyColi na
Nairaland sweetheart.. She belongs to all of usgrin..we are just taking our turns grin.

That one is not woman wrappering na undecided
I haven't wrappered her. U can ask her
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I haven't wrappered her. U can ask her

Taaaasaaaaaar!!!
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ggrin(f): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:

1. Unibenstudent

2. Iceberylin

3. Chibwike

4. Tosyne2much

5. Naijaboiy

6 Seun

7. Chimerese2

8 Lilmaxfidel

9. KingTom

10. 1one

Feel Free To Add Yours

Have Fun
iceberylin and kingtom tho angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Taaaasaaaaaar!!!
wey ur proof?
Ask her na
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Dreyl(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thank God i'm not a woman wrapper..
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amefrica:
AsweariGod, Tosyne2much is a big case.. grin grin Chai! Na wa for you oo.
hehehehehehehe no mind me oga mi grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
my twin sister u also do argue a lot and u don't choose the genders ,u argue with both male and female alike,,twin sister of life

I agree on the twin sister thing, makes sense
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehehe no mind me oga mi grin

If to say you include my name ehn, I for ban you till "thy kingdom comes" grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
farano:
I comment my reserve grin
Farano, abi I no talk am well ? wink
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

I agree on the twin sister thing, makes sense
but her craze pass mine
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
ichapi55:

In that case am now serious still expecting your PM...tried sending to u I couldn't....so plz do
we whr jokin naw
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
wey ur proof?
Ask her na

Can you see that by poking me to ask her, you have subliminally wrappereded her already
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Well what can I say...

We are in the "point and kill" business

gringrin

It's a very profitable ministry grin
ride on jawe my boss grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
but her craze pass mine

Not too sure about that though.

Are you admitting you're crazy
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
1one:

Oya come and prove them wrong

Have I ever wrappereded you? embarassed

can a brother wrapper his sister?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
ride on jawe my boss grin

Yezzzir grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ichapi55: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
we whr jokin naw

Were.....but we are not any more....Lol so plZ send it dear
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

can a brother wrapper his sister?

Ohhh oooooo

Ohhh oooo

Tell them ooo

Tell them

Naijaboiy and AgapeCharis

Your plans have failed angry

Shebi you have heard from the horse's mouth grin

A very pretty horse I must saygrin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by SkinnyDude(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Lol Naijaboiy
Iceberyln
tosyne2much
lilmaxfidel

and unibenstudent is their master that guy own 4much

that's my top 5smiley
ya, unibenstudent is the headmaster. no be say em fine oh! he is very dark, like a Ghanian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends / This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.