Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47282 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 12:44am On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:
Hehehehehe tongue tongue
tongue tongue
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
I'm telling you.

It just don't work like that!

Them don't know that guys have some kind of feelings due to REJECTION and still expect the guy to be your best friend for MUGU!

Gezz! I swear the way our NAIJA WOMEN dey think is just so annoying
True that..many spew rubbish atimes n u ask urself questions.

I dont blame guys who call some of them fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by atheistandproud(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yep.

Show me a male bestie and I'll show you a guy who hasn't figured out how to close the transaction yet.
Exactly, I have females that I know but I'll never take them seriously (in truth, no guy does) when they have nothing to tangible to offer. any nigga that hangs around is probably the hoping and waiting type. We preach this message all the time but ladies and other guys make it seem like we're untrusting and insecure.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by cruzyteejay(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Craze don dey worry you abi?

Let me not see that guy around you again,am not trying to be an alpha just that you will soon live to regret it if i don't
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:

Yes, I am wink
ok oo i believe ucheesy
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 12:49am On Nov 27, 2015
lefulefu:
ok oo i believe ucheesy
smiley
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by kristen12(f): 12:56am On Nov 27, 2015
atheistandproud:
Well, I'm not very comfortable with that idea. Especially in a long distance relationship where the so-called bestie is closer than the actual boyfriend or husband. In a short distance relationship, I don't think that it'll matter to me at all. I also don't think that its wrong for members of the opposite sex to try to be friends. But the truth is, how many girls can boldly put down their phones so that their boyfriends can read the chats between them and their besties? If you don't have a strong heart then don't ever try it. The truth is, girls are naive about it but us guys we know the truth. Most often, he just wants to sleep with her. For those of us in serious relationships, this is a big problem.
You just said the truth.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by xtervaganza(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...
are you married now?

If the answer is no, then when u find a guy that wants to marry you start telling him you have a male bestie and there's nothing between you jor

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by lacasera14(m): 1:01am On Nov 27, 2015
This bestie thing na rubbish. Quote me
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by atheistandproud(m): 1:01am On Nov 27, 2015
kristen12:

You just said the truth.
thank you Kristen.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by atheistandproud(m): 1:04am On Nov 27, 2015
lacasera14:
This bestie thing na rubbish. Quote me
just did.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by richie9093(m): 1:06am On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.

I think you know what to do. if you don't want to date him just free him.

if he's your bestie is means you like being with him and talking to him. you confide him among other things. why can't you date him? what's stopping you? do you want to date another guy you can't be free with? I honestly don't understand girls

I honestly don't see why you can't date him because obviously you both already have a connection. just try it out and see where it leads to.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by iamcourage(m): 1:10am On Nov 27, 2015
the bestie thing is just pure scam.. guys will just chill and be waiting for opportunity and still be claiming nice guy..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by atheistandproud(m): 1:10am On Nov 27, 2015
richie9093:

I think you know what to do. if you don't want to date him just free him.

if he's your best is means you like being with him and talking to him. you confide him among other things. why can't you date him? what's stopping you? do you want to date another guy you can't be free with it? I honestly don't understand girls

I honestly don't see why you can't date him because obviously you both already have a connection. just try it out and see where it leads to.
abi my broda? My bestie should be my gf and vice versa. Shikena! Any other arrangement is unwholesome.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by wissenschaften(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2015
I'll feel sorry for the nigger. . .he's the h.o.d of friendzone department.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by atheistandproud(m): 1:13am On Nov 27, 2015
iamcourage:
the besty thing is just pure scam.. guys will just chill and be waiting for opportunity and still be claiming nice guy..
before unko. We know each other, that's why we are guys. Make everybody just dey their lane a beg.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by SUPOL(m): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2015
If ur nt from mbise den is ok
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Fearcom(m): 1:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Titidi:

What if they were besties before boyfriend came

Don't carry that 'baggage' into the relationship

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 1:22am On Nov 27, 2015
richie9093:

if he's your best is means you like being with him and talking to him. you confide him among other things. why can't you date him? what's stopping you? do you want to date another guy you can't be free with it? I honestly don't understand girls

Some ladies for you

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2015
atheistandproud:
Exactly, I have females that I know but I'll never take them seriously (in truth, no guy does) when they have nothing to tangible to offer. any nigga that hangs around is probably the hoping and waiting type. We preach this message all the time but ladies and other guys make it seem like we're untrusting and insecure.

Confirmed legit feedback.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 27, 2015
The moment he asked you out was when you reached the end of your friendship... if he is the average guy he is never coming back to you BUT if he is too much of a Mr. Nice guy, you might still be friends.

NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Some Men and their wahala. Lol.
Bt the guy should understand, its just a bestie, thats all.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Titidi(f): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2015
Fearcom:

Don't carry that 'baggage' into the relationship
So a lady should dump her longtime(childhood) friend cos of a lover that might later breakup with her
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Sacramento4real(m): 1:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Can't be silent about this.It comes once a year.Its my birthday!Please wish me well,fellow Nairalanders.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Proffdada: 1:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Not everyone thinks with their genitals
A male bestie is like the "sibling I never had" that understands you even more than yourself
He takes the weight of the shoulder. I have a female bestie too who is even married now but we still discuss right down to her her sex life comfortably.
There's no harm in platonic love
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Girls that have male bestie are either completely clueless about basic guys' needs/drive or they know but they are just completely selfish.

Do you not know that every guy has a need of sexual satisfaction? Not just from a single girl but an handful, no matter how religious or nerdic or conservative the guy may be, we all have this need. You can't be so sexually attractive to a guy and deny him sex because he is Ur best friend, yes just friends aren't meant to have sex, but understand that the case isn't the same with guys, our drive and needs are different from girls own. Girls can do without sex for a very long time and be ok with it, but a guy needs this sex, and u keep presenting urself to him constantly as a friend and u even get annoyed when he tries getting romantic with u? U must either be very wicked and selfish or very ignorant of how the male folks are. angry

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Sakes: 2:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Here's my Advice:

Well, its quite possible..... Very much so... Though i know understanding & conditioning varies.....
But, its very possible...
Problem is that we're socially conditioned to always expect a different role!!!!

Therefore,

If ever you consider any of the Opposite SEX as a best friend!!!! Then, you have your potential Partner!!!

Anyone else you're making out with is your FLIRT....

To deal with this overtime is KEY!!

Think the rest out for YOURSELF!!!!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Yehman(m): 2:45am On Nov 27, 2015
I have trust issues just like Drake
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Tundeiab(m): 3:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Some Men and their wahala. Lol.
Bt the guy should understand, its just a bestie, thats all.
Supposing you are married and your husband introduces a girl to you as his bestie, how would you feel?

Please be sincere with your reply.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by October1960: 3:47am On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yep.

Show me a male bestie and I'll show you a guy who hasn't figured out how to close the transaction yet.

Correct. The guy is waiting for his chance, waiting for a vulnerable moment to strike. Men are like Lions stalking prey grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by ozallamike(m): 4:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:

how will you fill when you see your guy with an opposite sex whether friend or no friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.